Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is a fake stunt. She would not have wanted to upset Kanye that much. Whatever other crazy/silly stuff she's done, she's never done anything stupid or mean to Kanye.

Unless he was in on it & was just playing his part.

If it's true, I'm glad to hear she wasn't hurt, but all I can think of is her making her special "cry face" 

• Love 7

USA Today says the fake policemen were wearing masks. That blows my theory that Kim thought they were police follwing up on her complaint.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/10/03/kim-kardashian-west-held-up-gunpoint-her-paris-hotel-room/91454708/

"...Two armed men, dressed up as police officers and wearing masks, entered Kardashian West's hotel room, spokeswoman Ina Treciokas said in a statement..."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

Really?   If this is true, that hotel should be sued to a faretheewell for having terrible security.   Nobody noticed people in masks running around the hallways?   During a high profile event that has already had one person make it through security?

• Love 2

Yeah if she wanted to concoct some story for attention why do it at the same exact time Kanye was performing and would not only have end the show abruptly but make him turn around and go all the way back to Paris? I don't buy it. I do strongly believe this was was an inside job from someone in the hotel. 

Reuters is reporting several million dollars worth of jewelry was stolen.

• Love 2

Reuters says they stole millions of dollars worth of jewelry.

Five armed men robbed American reality TV star Kim Kardashian West at gunpoint on Monday in a Paris hotel, stealing jewelry worth several million dollars, but nobody was hurt, a police source told Reuters.

8 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why would she keep millions of dollars worth of jewelry in her room? Hotels have safes for this kind of stuff.

That's why I'm side-eyeing this. Where was her security? What about surveillance cameras? How did five armed men know Kim had millions of dollars worth of jewels just laying around her hotel room? I've never seen Kim wear any serious diamonds beyond her engagement ring. If this did happen, I certainly don't wish harm on her, I just find the story suspect.

• Love 6

As someone suggested above could be inside job. From someone in hotel or someone on KUWTK team, they've been robbed of stuff right in their own homes constantly all from inside. 

With it being fashion week and lots of events to attend a few million dollars of jewelry of Kim's could just be a few necklaces and bracelets. It won't take much to get her to over million range. The engagement ring alone is 2 million on her finger.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah, i mentioned that. 

No that has not been reported yet. Maybe the apartment was only a rental? It's Paris Fashion week so maybe her staying at a hotel would have her close to the event's. 

As did your source... so.. No one is cracking a case here. 

It says alot about the public perception of this family that many people (including myself) think it MAY have been staged.   Likely the jewelry was insured and Kanye has been very public about his need for money.  Would he have left his concert for a staged robbery?  I think so - he lives for drama. 

Where was her security?  It was 2am in Paris.  Is the apartment not secured?  How did they "break in"? One would think she has security right outside her door, especially since she was harassed recently in Paris.  They tied her up and locked her in a bathroom.  How did she get out? 

Most importantly, where were the E! cameras?

And of course she had just finished a face time call with Rob, in case anyone is wondering whether they are getting along or not.

It might be real, but I don't know. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Why would she keep millions of dollars worth of jewelry in her room?

People are idiots.   How many sports stars get robbed of hundreds of thousands of dollars of cash they keep in their own home?    They figure security is enough to protect them, they don't need the extra step of hotel safe or a bank.   

The article I read said they handcuffed the night guard.   What, one guy on duty for the entire hotel?   It's either a hoax or an inside job.   I still can't make up my mind.   But still leaning towards hoax.   Because she "fled Paris in terror" but paps just happened to be at the airport to see her takeoff.   If I've just been robbed at gunpoint, first I'm staying in town at undisclosed location to coordinate with police or if I really have to get away I am not telling anyway I am leaving so MORE people know where to find me to rob me.

However, the people who are trolling the family saying she should have been shot are just vile.   No one, not even a Kardashian, deserves to be killed.

Edited by merylinkid
  • Love 6

Am I a terrible person for initially thinking this was a stunt for the show?    Even if it wasn't, it will be milked for maximum drama. Kim's mentally tough, she'll be fine, and savvy enough to turn it to her advantage.  

Doesnt she have security, especially after being accosted in Paris.   Damn Kim, I don't want anything bad to happen to your avaricious ass.   

• Love 6

I am so over this story.  Oh my goodness. The news is treating it like a terrorist attack with breakdowns of what she did that day, people’s reactions, etc. I’m nauseated by it. I’d say “they’ll think twice bragging on every social media and TV outlet possible about all their wealth and jewels they carry around and own” but nope.  We are really in for it with the "Kim speaks out, she fought back for her babies" and her #bravery. 

• Love 13

I don't think this is a stunt.  They wouldn't be able to get the Paris authorities and mainstream media to go along with this like TMZ or USWeekly.  Crime in Paris has gone up recently and there have been other wealthy visitors robbed recently.  On the otherhand, it would appear that Kim was alone in the apartment (what - not even her hair and makeup team?)  I wonder if she waved off her own security detail because she had some other company.  I don't know.  Something is just weird about this whole story.  Why would they have to immobilize her to that extent?

The story E is running makes it sound believable YMMV and I trust E more than TMZ. Unless they inlisted security to be part of this elaborate prank and a concierge who was also held up at gunpoint and gave his account to a Paris Prosecutor's office I'm having a hard time believing this is all staged. The French Interior Ministry are also involved now  and I cannot believe they would risk getting in trouble with the French government for a setup. Too many non family members are involved.

15 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

INSURANCE SCAM!!!!!

Someone who's worth over 50 million dollars and makes a million bucks every day just by advertising on social media doesn't have to pull insurance scams.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2

Whether or not it was real, Kim and Kris will milk the ever-loving crap out of it.

This family sure seems to get jewelry stolen a lot, and always under strange circumstances.  Didn't Khloe and Lamar get "robbed" twice right out of their own home safe?  Interesting.

And the sad thing is, many of us automatically think "scam for ratings" when something happens to one of them.  That's how PMK has set it up.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 14

The more I read about it, the more skeptical I am.  So they handcuffed her, taped her mouth shut and put her in the bathtub.  I still want to know how she got out. And since apparently she was alone, who are these sources?  The information has to be coming from her, even if it is through the police.  I don't think for one second that the police are in on anything.  But it is all starting to sound very fishy and I hope the police get to the bottom of it.  

• Love 9

Sheesh glad I am still able to maintain some compassion,reality TV hasn't jaded me completely like some! I pray Kim is ok and glad her babies had not been hurt. It's a shame how people are making a joke about something that could have cost two kids their mother!

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Sheesh glad I am still able to maintain some compassion,reality TV hasn't jaded me completely like some! I pray Kim is ok and glad her babies had not been hurt. It's a shame how people are making a joke about something that could have cost two kids their mother!

It was the same thing when Lamar was in the hospital, unfortunately. Much doubt that he was as bad as they were saying (or that anything happened at all) and even the ones that believed it were making  jokes and snickering about how it was ratings gold. 

Per People magazine, she was taped hand and foot, gagged, handcuffed, AND locked in the bathroom.  Then she freed herself and alerted the authorities.  Are we talking about Kim or MacGyver?  I have a lot of sympathy for the terror of people breaking into your hotel room and robbing you at gunpoint, but the embellishments are quickly increasing my skepticism.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah this would be a huge lie, and I just don't see her being THAT dumb. 

On another note, KOKAPETL, who is in your avatar picture?  Just curious. 

It's Bibi Andersson and Liv Ullmann in Persona

Lying to the cops about being robbed has consequences. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

Until there is any reason to believe this didn't happen, I'm just going to say I'm glad Kim is okay and wasn't seriously harmed. I am indifferent to the entire Kardashian clan and always have been, which is why I don't watch any of their ten thousand shows and never have. So I've never understood the ones who seem to have a never-ending level of distaste and vitriol towards them but spend practically everyday on this thread saying how awful she and her whole family is. That seems like a lot of time dedicated to someone who so many insist they wish would go away. 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

It is because this family lies so much. They can't be surprised people question when they finally do tell the truth, if that is the case. i don't think it is that people lack compassion.  It's just that age old tale of crying wolf coming home to roost.  

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

It is because this family lies so much. They can't be surprised people question when they finally do tell the truth, if that is the case. i don't think it is that people lack compassion.  It's just that age old tale of crying wolf coming home to roost.  

Exactly.  It's not a lack of compassion, it's the fact that we only have to wait another season for the aftermath of this robbery to be filmed for KUWTK - complete with the requisite scene of Kim and Kourtney forking salad into their gaping mouths, Kim discussing how scared she was, and Kourtney responding, "yeah."  Maybe Jonathan Chebon will also be in the scene telling Kim she's got a J-Lo vibe going on, oblivious to the discussion at hand.

They are the Kardashians, so we as the public tend to know what's going on in their lives via TMZ, etc.  The fact that Kris makes every single event fodder for the tv show is what makes me skeptical and not as sympathetic.  But I am glad no one was hurt.

• Love 16

Its not so much here that's showing lack of compassion, its twitter that is filled with many, many people laughing about this and flat out saying "too bad they didn't murder her". That's some bullshit right there and vile.  As annoying as the Kardashians are I reserve that kind of hatred for truly evil people or people that have hurt me and my family.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

It's Bibi Andersson and Liv Ullmann in Persona

Lying to the cops about being robbed has consequences. 

Oh wow!  I thought one of them looked like Naomi Watts.

Exactly, I do not think this was a prank or fake.

37 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

They lie so much, about everything.  It is really sad.  I think it is exactly like that.

I don't wish anyone dead, of course, but I think people are doing that because they really want her to go away.  I also wish the whole family would disappear.  I don't want anyone to be killed though!

I think they invite trouble like this, though by flashing all of the jewelry and cash around.  They WANT people to be jealous, and covet what they have.  They cannot be surprised that people want to take it. 

• Love 10

The cynic me questions whether this is another "Ryan Lochte" type incident - where the truth was "exaggerated".

There are often reports of celebrities being robbed - in hotel rooms, their homes - while they are away.  Rarely are they confronted in person, tied up and gag.

The "thieves" knew who she was, and that she must have heavy security and media presence around.   So either they were very stupid, or the whole truth hasn't been told.

• Love 19

Apparently all her cell phones were taken too. Wendy Williams thinks there is either one or multiple people working for Kim and/or the Kardashians who was behind this and all the other robberies. Or as she put it, a so called trusted person who is secretly a vulture. That's pretty much what I've been suspecting. Maybe someone that at least knew when this happened Kims bodyguard was out with Kourtney.

• Love 6
Just now, howmanywords said:

Apparently all her cell phones were taken too. Wendy Williams thinks there is either one or multiple people working for Kim and/or the Kardashians who was behind this and all the other robberies. Or as she put it, a so called trusted person who is secretly a vulture. That's pretty much what I've been suspecting. Maybe someone that at least knew when this happened Kims bodyguard was out with Kourtney.

But why is there only one bodyguard to go around for this whole family?  I don't believe Kim was staying in that apartment, or wing of a mansion, or hotel suite, or whatever it was - all by herself.  Or that she'd leave the nightly festivities and go back there all by herself.  I think someone else was in that suite with her.

• Love 7

I don't think they really staged this.  Even if they're all like it's just a prank,  everyone involved would be charged whether they declined to press charges or not.  Even the Kardashians wouldn't get by with filing a fake multi million dollar robbery report in another country.     They would gain publicity sure, but the risk outweighs the rewards. 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, escape said:

The cynic me questions whether this is another "Ryan Lochte" type incident - where the truth was "exaggerated".

There are often reports of celebrities being robbed - in hotel rooms, their homes - while they are away.  Rarely are they confronted in person, tied up and gag.

The "thieves" knew who she was, and that she must have heavy security and media presence around.   So either they were very stupid, or the whole truth hasn't been told.

This is the Kartrashian family we're talking about.  The whole truth has NEVER been told.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I'd be scared shitless and want a lot of protection afterwards too, to give me piece of mind. 

A caravan of 15 Escalades worth? This is nonsense of a show they put on for her arrival. 

She wasn't wearing her engagement ring, perhaps they took it. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6