Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I never even heard of Wonderland magazine. These pics are so odd. At least she isn't naked.  Her net worth is currently 52.5 million uggh. I love the part where says Kanye is better with North than Saint. She tells him to watch Saint and she finds him passed out sleeping heh. Also her and Kanye will eventually design a North/Saint inspired clothing line. Lord knows what that will look like..

http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2016/09/kim-kardashian-west/

Lots of holes. Ugly, drab typical of  their genius.

She looks like she's drugged or stoned. I guess that's her sexy look.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I want to know what Kanye's IQ is.

It's not an IQ, it's a Q score. It ranks celebrities by popularity. It has nothing to do with intelligence. Just like Kanye.

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I never even heard of Wonderland magazine. These pics are so odd. At least she isn't naked.  Her net worth is currently 52.5 million uggh. I love the part where says Kanye is better with North than Saint. She tells him to watch Saint and she finds him passed out sleeping heh. Also her and Kanye will eventually design a North/Saint inspired clothing line. Lord knows what that will look like..

http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2016/09/kim-kardashian-west/

This article is great, I almost went into coronary arrest when I read this:

I used to hate this bump on my nose.” She rubs the bump. I don’t see a bump. “Hated it. Now I love that it makes me look more ethnic. People think I’ve had my nose done. I haven’t.” Pause. “It does look smaller. Maybe it’s the contour I use.

Is she really trying to tell us that she's never had a nose job?!?!?!??!?!?! I surprised she just didn't use Khloe's "my nose got smaller when I lost weight" excuse, she really must think  we're all friggin' idiots.

Some of my other favorite parts of the article:

Her behind takes you by surprise when she stands up, in the same way a baby-sized open parachute would surprise you if it was attached to someone’s back.

Kim’s achievements have eclipsed the show’s, hence her special relationship with mother, Head of Kardashian Ops, Kris.

I act ten times more of a feminist than some people that stand there and march.

If things slow down and I had time, I really wanna go to law school – just something I can do in my older age.” She’s also flirting with interning with a member of Johnnie Cochran’s team, the defence lawyer who worked with her father on the OJ trial. They’ve remained close. “Or I could become a forensic investigator. That would be my ultimate. I can really investigate things.” She lets out a jolly giggle.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's not an IQ, it's a Q score. It ranks celebrities by popularity. It has nothing to do with intelligence. Just like Kanye.

This article is great, I almost went into coronary arrest when I read this:

Is she really trying to tell us that she's never had a nose job?!?!?!??!?!?! I surprised she just didn't use Khloe's "my nose got smaller when I lost weight" excuse, she really must think  we're all friggin' idiots.

Some of my other favorite parts of the article:

Stand there and march? Huh?

At least she didn't and convince us that  her ass was natural .

• Love 2

I suspect she's got herself believing she didn't have a nose job. The fact that she imagines a bump where none exists might be  a symptom of some form of body dysmorphia. I bet she has another nose job soon.

She says she stopped taping her boobs up. She has them out and about so much lately I suspect a boob job in the last few months.

• Love 6

I used to hate this bump on my nose.” She rubs the bump. I don’t see a bump. “Hated it. Now I love that it makes me look more ethnic. People think I’ve had my nose done. I haven’t.” Pause. “It does look smaller. Maybe it’s the contour I use.

She does understand that anyone can still google pictures of her from 7-8 years ago, doesn't she?

If things slow down and I had time, I really wanna go to law school – just something I can do in my older age.

Don't you have to have a four-year college degree before you can to apply to law school?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

She does understand that anyone can still google pictures of her from 7-8 years ago, doesn't she?

Don't you have to have a four-year college degree before you can to apply to law school?

You do, yes. I don't even think Kim graduated from high school.

• Love 8

Some states, California included, allow for taking the Bar exam without law school (or any degree).  Say she did pass the Bar, then she would be required to work under an attorney for 4 years before she could practice independently.  If it's something she really wanted to do, it's possible as she has the means to take expensive Bar prep courses that teach the exam and also the connections to secure a supervising attorneys.  But, we all know she isn't serious. It's just a bullshit response to make herself sound smarter. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Some states, California included, allow for taking the Bar exam without law school (or any degree).  Say she did pass the Bar, then she would be required to work under an attorney for 4 years before she could practice independently.  If it's something she really wanted to do, it's possible as she has the means to take expensive Bar prep courses that teach the exam and also the connections to secure a supervising attorneys.  But, we all know she isn't serious. It's just a bullshit response to make herself sound smarter. 

This is Kim Kardashian. Study? The only thing she studies are her selfies. 

• Love 8

She spends, what, two or three hours every single day on her hair and makeup? If she spent that much time studying every day, maybe she could learn something. Probably not anything as complicated as law, but something else useful. She could get a marketing degree, and people would probably take her seriously. She's very good at marketing herself. No matter if she has a "negative" strategy of presenting herself as the outrageous "woman you love to hate" -- it's made her millions of $$$.

• Love 2

I want to know what Kanye's IQ is.

Its probably in the minus category. Think of a low temperature in January in Minneapolis.

I never even heard of Wonderland magazine.

I have never heard of them either. But judging from that puff piece of Kim Kardashian, they're just as low class & revolting as Paper magazine.

If things slow down and I had time, I really wanna go to law school – just something I can do in my older age.

Can you imagine Kim being a lawyer in a courtroom? The poor defendant who has her as a lawyer might as well get themselves ready for jail. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 7

A quote from the Wonderland article reads, "Kim’s level of fame is on par with that of the late Princess Diana, so you adopt a CIA mindset around her." I quit reading after that. Those two is the same sentence is barf-worthy & the last thing Kim wants is CIA treatment because that would involve her being kept secret & we know she wants her entire self exposed. The writer sounds like a junior high fan girl who hopes to become Kim's BFF. 

• Love 10
On 9/24/2016 at 5:31 PM, iwasish said:

Stand there and march? Huh?

At least she didn't and convince us that  her ass was natural .

Not in this article but a couple of months ago she claimed that her ass looks the way it does because of cortisone injections due to her psoriasis. She's really not very bright and must not even know what cortisone does.

I admit one thing made me do an evil laugh..when she said "as long as I have Kanye, my family, then fuck the world". I'm laughing because douchebag Jonathan must have been weeping. The idiot who said to Kim "fuck being a mother" when she didn't want to go partying with him. 

• Love 7
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 5:06 PM, GaT said:

Is she really trying to tell us that she's never had a nose job?!?!?!??!?!?!

If things slow down and I had time, I really wanna go to law school – just something I can do in my older age.” She’s also flirting with interning with a member of Johnnie Cochran’s team, the defence lawyer who worked with her father on the OJ trial. They’ve remained close. “Or I could become a forensic investigator. That would be my ultimate. I can really investigate things.” She lets out a jolly giggle.

This is what Kim does for attention.  Get naked, or make grandiose statements engineered to generate more tabloid headlines or to get her haterz and main stream media talking about her.

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:42 AM, ramble said:

A quote from the Wonderland article reads, "Kim’s level of fame is on par with that of the late Princess Diana, so you adopt a CIA mindset around her." I quit reading after that. Those two is the same sentence is barf-worthy & the last thing Kim wants is CIA treatment because that would involve her being kept secret & we know she wants her entire self exposed. The writer sounds like a junior high fan girl who hopes to become Kim's BFF. 

But her description of her ass is epic. I actually thought she was mocking Kim, but Kim was too dense to notice.

• Love 3

But her description of her ass is epic. I actually thought she was mocking Kim, but Kim was too dense to notice.

Speaking of dense, here is Kim at Paris Fashion Week. 

http://site.people.com/style/kim-kardashian-paris-fashion-week/

http://site.people.com/style/kim-kardashian-topless-underboob-photo-instagram/ (NSFW)

I guess Kim thinks Brad & Angie is having way too much time in the spotlight, so she thinks we need to see her face again. 

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 7:03 PM, iwasish said:

I suspect she's got herself believing she didn't have a nose job. The fact that she imagines a bump where none exists might be  a symptom of some form of body dysmorphia. I bet she has another nose job soon.

She says she stopped taping her boobs up. She has them out and about so much lately I suspect a boob job in the last few months.

I want to know when she gets all of this work done, yet she never seems to take a day off from appearing in public.  Even her facial fillers would need to take a few days for the swelling to go down, right?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I want to know when she gets all of this work done, yet she never seems to take a day off from appearing in public.  Even her facial fillers would need to take a few days for the swelling to go down, right?

She probably has a whole stash of selfies that she takes prior to any kind of surgery/procedure and then publishes them daily while recuperating.

The baseball hats, the overly large sunglasses etc. cover up a lot. Her whole waist trainer thing and the spanx worn as everyday wear, were probably while she was healing from her lipo.     

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She probably has a whole stash of selfies that she takes prior to any kind of surgery/procedure and then publishes them daily while recuperating.

The baseball hats, the overly large sunglasses etc. cover up a lot. Her whole waist trainer thing and the spanx worn as everyday wear, were probably while she was healing from her lipo.     

The COATS! 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

The COATS! 

She wore a see thru dress with a stick on bra and no panties to Paris Fashion Week. Spent most of her time covering up her crotch with her hand. I don't get it. If you wear an outfit like that you clearly aren't shy about people seeing your hairless snatch, so why get coy and cover it up? 

I wonder who had to sit in that chair after she left a trail on it.

• Love 3
On September 24, 2016 at 4:49 PM, BitterApple said:

By my count, Kim's had at least three nose jobs. I'm sure she also wants us to believe her ass is the result of doing squats every day.

I follow a Twitter handle party like its 2007 which posts pap pics and stories from ten or so years ago. Pics of Kim from them are a different person. Almost unrecognizable .

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

At first glance I thought that was a picture of her wax figure. Must be a fresh dose of botox.

I think she definitely re-upped the Botox before Paris. She's starting to resemble Kris with that shiny, waxy skin texture.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2016 at 5:06 PM, GaT said:

If things slow down and I had time, I really wanna go to law school – just something I can do in my older age.”

Oh, Kim, honey. You're already 35. When are you gonna start this new career? When you're 50? 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The center part and stick straight hair make her face look long and horsey. She needs to ditch that wig and go for something with more volume.

She's trying desperately to emulate the models at the Balmain show. They all had the super straight, long hair parted down the middle.  As we know, she and Kanye are obsessed with fashion, she wishes she could have been a runway model. That is one goal she would never be able to achieve, so she settles for getting naked, or close to it, instead. 

BTW, how did she get that flat stomach? Lipo? I don't think she had a tummy tuck because she's not trying to hide any scars. I have to say what ever surgeon she had did a great job on that. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

BTW, how did she get that flat stomach? Lipo? I don't think she had a tummy tuck because she's not trying to hide any scars. I have to say what ever surgeon she had did a great job on that. 

Coolsculpting Khloe has admitted she's had it done, I'm sure Kim has too. In fact, they probably get a family discount.

1 hour ago, GaT said:
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Coolsculpting Khloe has admitted she's had it done, I'm sure Kim has too. In fact, they probably get a family discount.

Wow, that is amazing. If only I had their money....

• Love 4
On 9/30/2016 at 10:08 AM, GaT said:

I can't really blame anyone in the public eye for doing something like that, assuming it works as advertised.  Since that procedure doesn't affect the skin, I would think there would still be loose skin issues, but what do I know?

• Love 1
On 9/30/2016 at 8:17 AM, bichonblitz said:

I don't think she had a tummy tuck because she's not trying to hide any scars.

I forgot to comment on this before. We don't actually know if she has scars or not, I'm sure if she does, she photoshops them out. She could be covered in surgical scars & we would never know.

• Love 2
On 9/30/2016 at 11:26 PM, bagatelle said:

What happened to their devotion, or rather, Kanye's devotion to Riccardo Tisci  and Givenchy.

Did they break up and he switched to Balmain.  It appears so.

Funny I was thinking the same thing, then lo and behold Kim, Kanye, Kris and Kourtney are all at a Givenchy show today sitting in the front row and posing backstage.

• Love 1

She seems completely incapable of closing her lips properly.  A throwback to how she got famous, I suppose. This was my favourite comment on that article 

This is just stupid now. She really does think this makes her more avant garde. When I was in the hospital a few years ago, I met a man named Rudy. He was a patient there who walked around in his hospital gown with the back flying open every time he walked down the hallway. Kimbo reminds me an awful lot of Rudy. The only difference, he suffered from dementia.

3909A77200000578-3818659-image-a-138_147

3909A50B00000578-3818659-Racy_display_Th 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Apparently Kanye abruptly eneded his NYC concert  early due to a family emergency. The story is that Kim was held at gunpoint by masked men posing as police in her Paris hotel, she was unharmed. Scary shit if true, but why lie about that? Also where the hell was security, i mean you've got one job!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLFelfeje0S/

The men were apparently dressed up as police officers.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MissE said:

The men were apparently dressed up as police officers.

Yeah, i mentioned that. 

7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Wow. Glad she's ok, did the news say what they wanted/took?

Doesn't Kanye have his apartment in Paris? Why is she at a hotel?

No that has not been reported yet. Maybe the apartment was only a rental? It's Paris Fashion week so maybe her staying at a hotel would have her close to the event's. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Apparently Kanye abruptly eneded his NYC concert  early due to a family emergency. The story is that Kim was held at gunpoint by masked men posing as police in her Paris hotel, she was unharmed. Scary shit if true, but why lie about that? Also where the hell was security, i mean you've got one job!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLFelfeje0S/

That's the same thing I wondered. I thought she had security guards all the time. If she did have security on duty and they didn't notice the break-in, I wouldn't blame Kayne if he went ballistic on them. 

Was this a jewelry heist? It's well known that she has two big diamond rings, and wears one of them often. Or were the intruders planning to kidnap her and hold her for ransom?

How was she rescued? If they were holding her at gunpoint, she couldn't have used her phone to call for help. Did they just steal her ring or something else, and then leave on their own?

Glad she is okay.

• Love 1

IF this is true, I am glad no one was hurt.   On the other hand, Ryan Lochte.   I am can see Kim concocting this story for attention and being too dumb to realize how badly it went to Lochte.

But, okay, high end hotel in Paris and police just stroll in.   Then security just lets them past because they are DRESSED as officers.   Right after that jackass got through her security to try to kiss her ass?   Shouldn't security have asked for id?

• Love 3

IF this is true, I am glad no one was hurt.   On the other hand, Ryan Lochte.   I am can see Kim concocting this story for attention and being too dumb to realize how badly it went to Lochte.

Lochte was the first thing that came to mind also, especially with this happening the same day as Rob &Chyna's shower which none of the family attended. But I don't think Kanye or his people would stop his concert mid-way for family theatrics. 

• Love 4

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is a fake stunt. She would not have wanted to upset Kanye that much. Whatever other crazy/silly stuff she's done, she's never done anything stupid or mean to Kanye.

There should be security video from the hotel hallway. That could help the real police catch the crooks.

Remember that she just filed a complaint with the French police about that Ukrainian weirdo who tried to run up and kiss her ass the other day? She might have let the fake police officers in because she thought it was the real police following up on her complaint.

• Love 3