Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Not a Kim fan but honestly I see nothing wrong with that picture. I don't know if it's photoshopped or not but I think she looks good. I've seen pics too where her butt seemed deformed but not this pic. 

• Love 2

She's out and about in a totally sheer mesh top. No bra. Looks like she has had her tits lifted cause they are pointed straight ahead.

Kanye's collaborator in the fashion show has come out and said he designed the show to start two hours late. It was part of his vision.

I say next season, the models and the guests show up 4 hours late.

• Love 6

I saw the pictures on Daily Fail, and I thought Kim looked great from the front, but as soon as she turns sideways she looks awful. I can't imagine how much work her tailors have to do on her clothes when her arms and legs are a size 4 and her ass is a size 14. They must have to literally sew these garments around her to get her into them.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

From the Harpers Bazaar "Icons" Gala last night..I actually like what she's wearing. Kanye looks like he's going for a jog

14310682_519122098296331_1752605378_n.jp

She looks exactly like a bobble head, and he looks like an idiot that forgot to dress appropriately and tie his shoes.  These two nut jobs should have never been allowed to procreate.  It's totally unfair to their offspring, who don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever being anything but basketcases.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

She looks exactly like a bobble head, and he looks like an idiot that forgot to dress appropriately and tie his shoes.  These two nut jobs should have never been allowed to procreate.  It's totally unfair to their offspring, who don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever being anything but basketcases.

Bobble head is the perfect description for Kim, she looks like Plastic Surgery Barbie © (Now with less clothes than ever!).  What sort of idiot wears a jumper, trackies and untied shoes to a red carpet event?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Bobble head is the perfect description for Kim, she looks like Plastic Surgery Barbie © (Now with less clothes than ever!).  What sort of idiot wears a jumper, trackies and untied shoes to a red carpet event?

A fashion genius would. Cause he's just so cool and edgy.

i recall when Scott and Rob had an appointment with some business people regarding Rob's sock/menwearline. Rob showed up in his black sweatsuit and cap. Scott was mighty annoyed  and even the other gentlemen made several digs about it.   But Kanye gets a pass, WTF.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

i recall when Scott and Rob had an appointment with some business people regarding Rob's sock/menwearline. Rob showed up in his black sweatsuit and cap. Scott was mighty annoyed  and even the other gentlemen made several digs about it.   But Kanye gets a pass, WTF.

I don’t think the situations are comparable. Although most people would not wear a track suit and sneakers, however expensive, to a “gala”, it was still a magazine party, a social event, and this is Kanye’s trademark look, as everyone knows. He was not risking anything. Rob’s appearance was actually an insult to the professional men assembled to meet with him in a business environment to discuss his career opportunities. I believe this was Rob’s passive-aggressive way of sabotaging that meeting because he didn’t actually want to take on any responsibility at that time despite his complaints of feeling useless.

• Love 3

Kim and Kanye in Iceland, after she misses his video shoot, he's all pouty and she's tagging along to the car, talking to him in that same baby voice Khloe uses. "You want  me to sit in the car with you? I'd love to go to the studio with you"

I'm kind of shocked that she caters to that crap, since she is so critical of Kourtney and Khloe doing the same. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

That's 1500 selfies a day, and assuming she slept for 8 hours a day, that's about 1.5 selfies for every waking minute. How does she get anything else done???

Not only that but she had her kids with her. How much time did she actually spend with them?  

I read the article, she spent 4 hours in 4 days with her kids.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Not only that but she had her kids with her. How much time did she actually spend with them?  

According to the article, she spent four hours total playing with them. It's like Downton Abbey - "yes, but it was an hour *every day*".

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

According to the article, she spent four hours total playing with them. It's like Downton Abbey - "yes, but it was an hour *every day*".

Maybe that’s why, in these pictures from that Mexico vacation, Saint is giving Kim a skeptical, uneasy look in one shot and clearly reaching out for his nanny in the other one. Even a little baby knows when he’s just being used as a photo-op prop for some strange woman.

Saint 1 Mexico.jpgSaint 2 Mexico.jpg

• Love 9

The Kardashian women just don't know what to do with male children. Kim is often doting on North but appears bored and uncomfortable with Saint, like she only pays him cursory attention and then it's back to the nanny. I've said all along that Kim never wanted a second child, but Kanye insisted on having a son. She just doesn't seem to have much of a bond, if any, with the poor kid.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

Just remember that Kim thinks selfies include pictures other people take of her.  So a bunch of different people could have taken the bulk of the pictures and she'd count them as selfies as long as she's in them.

True, but they're not candid shots. They're carefully composed and posed for. Then studied and possibly reshot. So taking that many pictures had to eat mightily into her time with the kids. 

• Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Kim does what Kylie does - Kylie has her assistant take pictures of her wherever she goes. I had read that a couple of weeks ago and last week in NY you can you see in a papp picture Kylie's assistant standing a few feet from her taking a pic of her with her phone. It doesn't get more narcissistic than that and I can see Kim doing the same thing.

IMO Kim has more of a bond with North than Saint because she's older and not as much work. Plus she's bonding with her as she's turning her into her mini-mi complete with dressing alike and teaching her to pose with 'duckface' heh.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kim does what Kylie does - Kylie has her assistant take pictures of her wherever she goes. I had read that a couple of weeks ago and last week in NY you can you see in a papp picture Kylie's assistant standing a few feet from her taking a pic of her with her phone. It doesn't get more narcissistic than that and I can see Kim doing the same thing.

IMO Kim has more of a bond with North than Saint because she's older and not as much work. Plus she's bonding with her as she's turning her into her mini-mi complete with dressing alike and teaching her to pose with 'duckface' heh.

Makes me think of Farrah and Sophia on Teen Mom.

• Love 2

I believe she does have assistent  take her photos. Remember the vacation selfie book? I think the women taking those (not) Selfies was her assistant. There was a scene with the two of them that episode where they shopped for the perfect camera and I believe the title under the women's name was Kim's assistant. So, Kylie took that idea from Kim. 

14 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

Just remember that Kim thinks selfies include pictures other people take of her.  So a bunch of different people could have taken the bulk of the pictures and she'd count them as selfies as long as she's in them.

True, she can't seem to understand this. SMDH. 

• Love 2

Here is Kim trying to be sexy in Miami & as usual failing at it. There is nothing sexy about this revolting outfit. 

http://site.people.com/style/kim-kardashian-sheer-skirt-thong-bodysuit-miami/

The Kardashian women just don't know what to do with male children. Kim is often doting on North but appears bored and uncomfortable with Saint, like she only pays him cursory attention and then it's back to the nanny. I've said all along that Kim never wanted a second child, but Kanye insisted on having a son. She just doesn't seem to have much of a bond, if any, with the poor kid.

I much rather have North & Saint being raised by wolves, bears, or even cockroaches over these 2 deadbeats.

• Love 11

Every single outfit I've seen Kim in the last few days is gross.  All she's been wearing are skirts so short her ass is practically hanging out or tops/dresses that are completely sheer. You can dress sexy and show off your figure without looking like a damn prostitute.   That outfit above is the worst one yet.

• Love 7

I bet she'll release another "accidentally" leaked sex tape. There's really nowhere to go from here. She's reduced to walking around practically topless with her ass out. Once you've seen it a hundred times there's no more shock value. What's left to keep her in the limelight? 

• Love 9
On September 15, 2016 at 2:53 AM, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Took 6,000 Selfies on Her Mexican Vacay

She was only there for 4 days. FOUR DAYS. 6000 selfies.

Kim needs help imo.

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I bet she'll release another "accidentally" leaked sex tape. There's really nowhere to go from here. She's reduced to walking around practically topless with her ass out. Once you've seen it a hundred times there's no more shock value. What's left to keep her in the limelight? 

She'll probably resort to sex on the sidewalk with strangers, and call it performance art.

• Love 8
On September 15, 2016 at 6:21 PM, BitterApple said:

In the long run, he might be better off - North is just her mother's mirror/accessory; she has less of a chance! (On edit: But there's also Kanye, so...)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

So in one week Kim talks about the Armenian genocide and the promptly walks around with $5 million on one finger.  Yep, dedicated to saving the world that one.  

(Not saying that people can't have nice things but how many goddamn diamonds does she need?)

Edited by ChocolateAddict
Am stupid
  • Love 8

I could care less how many over appraised diamonds she wears or how few clothes she struts around the city in  and I really don't have any interest in reading some opinion piece she had someone else write for her. Stay in your lane girl.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

So in one week Kim talks about the Armenian genocide and the promptly walks around with $5 million on one finger.  Yep, dedicated to saving the world that one.  

(Not saying that people can't have nice things but how many goddamn diamonds does she need?)

Armenian genocide and blood diamonds do not have a nice ring to it...

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Armenian genocide and blood diamonds do not have a nice ring to it...

A million and a half Armenians died so Kim Kardashian could walk around the streets of NYC with her ass and tits on display. Dad would be so proud of her accomplishments.

• Love 9

Kim has the lowest Q score of any celebrity

The highest negative Q Score belongs to Kim Kardashian at 71. "But that's not a bad thing for her," Schafer argues. "That's how she markets herself." Schafer says this number, while negative, is actually a positive marker on the scale of success because it's a "love to hate" scenario, where the overall negativity is really just a sign of popularity.

Um, no, that is not how she markets herself LOL

• Love 6
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim has the lowest Q score of any celebrity

Um, no, that is not how she markets herself LOL

Kim markets herself as “Look at me!” She relentlessly courts attention, positive or negative, controversial or sympathetic. She couldn’t care less about Q scores as long as she is being featured and photographed. I shudder to think what she will come up with to stay in the headlines now that the Jolie-Pitt divorce is top news.

• Love 7

I never even heard of Wonderland magazine. These pics are so odd. At least she isn't naked.  Her net worth is currently 52.5 million uggh. I love the part where says Kanye is better with North than Saint. She tells him to watch Saint and she finds him passed out sleeping heh. Also her and Kanye will eventually design a North/Saint inspired clothing line. Lord knows what that will look like..

http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2016/09/kim-kardashian-west/

• Love 1