Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

If your boobs are on major cleavage patrol, your cookie could be revealed in a strong wind & you have on your bondage-lite high heels you're not going to a theme park, you're doing a standard Kim photo op. Again. I will give her this, her mouth isn't half open. That's an improvement.

• Love 2

Looks like she's removed her extensions also. Her hair is nowhere near as full as it was. Kris J dresses the same way, wearing an evening dress and stripper heels to watch Kendall horseback ride. That dress Kim is wearing looks cheap, and poorly styled, a flash of her snatch was a gust of wind away, something I think she was hoping would happen. I wonder if she wore that outfit to counter the outfit from a couple weeks ago, the one that clearly exposed her spanx?

I think it's totally inappropriate and ridiculous for a fair. And I will never get past the lack of a bra, come on! What is she thinking?

It looks like she's hold the front of the dress so it doesn't flap open, very stupid thing to wear to something like a fair, not to mention heels.

• Love 1

Hehe, I'm not saying she looks perfect, but I feel like this is a step in a better direction. First - it's COLOR! The monochromatic look she's been going for is boring and so not versatile. Second, her makeup and hair are more understated (for her). Had she gone in jeans with the same hair, makeup and even a sexy top, she'd have looked closer to appropriate without losing her Kim-ness. She just tries too hard these days. Calm down girl! Jennifer Lopez is a good example of being able to fashionably adapt to her environments while staying true to her style.

What has come of my life that I have written this much about Kim Kardashian's clothing choices?

Hehe, I'm not saying she looks perfect, but I feel like this is a step in a better direction. First - it's COLOR! The monochromatic look she's been going for is boring and so not versatile. Second, her makeup and hair are more understated (for her). Had she gone in jeans with the same hair, makeup and even a sexy top, she'd have looked closer to appropriate without losing her Kim-ness. She just tries too hard these days. Calm down girl! Jennifer Lopez is a good example of being able to fashionably adapt to her environments while staying true to her style.

What has come of my life that I have written this much about Kim Kardashian's clothing choices?

Let's not get our hopes up. She's known for one step,fashion forward, two steps fashion fail. Once Kanye returns, she'll be back to ill fitting exhibitionist clothing.

When you have to hold the front of your dress so it doesn't flap open and show your nether regions, its not a good thing.  And stilettos for a fair?  She wore those same kind of shoes when she was pregnant and her feet were swollen.  I guess she really believes in suffering for fashion.

Why bother to hold the dress shut when everyone has seen her fully exposed anyway?

It's too bad (for her) that she wasn't in New York City at the time. If she had been, at least on the top end of the outfit if not the bottom, she could have shown whatever fell out and not had to worry.

It's too bad (for her) that she wasn't in New York City at the time. If she had been, at least on the top end of the outfit if not the bottom, she could have shown whatever fell out and not had to worry.

Is there doubt that she was hoping for a weather related exposure? This is Kim Kardashian people!

I wonder if North was allowed to accompany her mother?

To Jersey?  I think she might have had her in the stroller.. or else it was just a rolled up beach towel. 

Anyone see that new interview with Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe on CNBC for their Babies r Us clothing line? Kim monopolized the interview and kept interrupting to talk more. It was an awkward and funny interview.

Anyone see that new interview with Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe on CNBC for their Babies r Us clothing line? Kim monopolized the interview and kept interrupting to talk more. It was an awkward and funny interview.

Yeah, only her lips moved. Khloe needs to stop with the lip enlargement. She's starting to look like Taylor Armstrong.

• Love 1

I read that Kim's life is much calmer now, she prefers to stay home with her baby and her husband. Sadly her husband is hardly ever there and her tits and ass seem to make an awful lot of trips without little stroller/towel.  

Does this idiot ever listen to what comes out of her mouth?

• Love 1

Did Kim have a lift or boob job post-North?

There's no way a 30-something year old woman who was fairly well-endowed to begin with and was just pregnant and breast-fed her daughter is able to go braless. The laws of gravity do not exclude Kim Kardashian.   So either she's wearing something to give her support or she had a lift/implants/something. 

• Love 2

There's no way a 30-something year old woman who was fairly well-endowed to begin with and was just pregnant and breast-fed her daughter is able to go braless. The laws of gravity do not exclude Kim Kardashian.   So either she's wearing something to give her support or she had a lift/implants/something. 

I think her tits are saggy. But thru the wonders of engineering and science she has some kind of hoist that heaves them up when needed. I've noticed that at times they are at her waist and other times more where they should be, but when you see the side boob which she's been flashing you can really notice that they are headed south. I can easily see her having them fixed, but I'd think she'd wait till after baby 2 arrives if she plans on another.

Definitely work done! They look like bolt-ons now to me. So much for KanYe disapproving of plastic surgery.

article-2683744-1F758D5900000578-12_634x

Kimmy's recent bathroom selfie. Hi Kimmode!

She's doing research on her next blog on racism. She plans on boycotting any hotels that use black sinks. Or she's showing Kanye where she'd like to conceive baby South.

• Love 4

Definitely work done! They look like bolt-ons now to me. So much for KanYe disapproving of plastic surgery.

Definitely had them lifted. In an earlier episode Kim is wearing a shirt unbuttoned and Kris comments that her boobs look great. Kim says it's because she's wearing this new bra that was "life changing". She then says without the bra her boobs are at her waist. She's definitely had them "perked up".

GG from Shah's of Sunset was showing off her liposculpture, recently. They took fat from her abdomen and injected it into her butt and thighs. It's amazing how it completely changed her shape. She used to be very straight up and down, with a barrel-shaped torso, but now she's curvy with a sculpted waist. Basically, she got the "Kardashian special". Kim and Khloe can keep insisting they've never had plastic surgery, but there is just now way their butts are natural. I think Kim might have to stop at one child because she will no longer be able to find pants if she has another baby.

And I have no actual proof of this, but I don't believe for a second that Kim works out. At all. It's not just the full face of make-up she wears to the gym, or not looking flush when she exits. It's also her utter lack of flexibility. It's like she's never stretched before. I noticed it in the pole-dancing episode. Everyone else (including PMK) seemed able to do the basic moves, but Kim's leg extensions and climbing maneuvers were weak. Like someone who's never physically exerted themselves.

• Love 3

GG from Shah's of Sunset was showing off her liposculpture, recently. They took fat from her abdomen and injected it into her butt and thighs. It's amazing how it completely changed her shape. She used to be very straight up and down, with a barrel-shaped torso, but now she's curvy with a sculpted waist. Basically, she got the "Kardashian special". Kim and Khloe can keep insisting they've never had plastic surgery, but there is just now way their butts are natural. I think Kim might have to stop at one child because she will no longer be able to find pants if she has another baby.

And I have no actual proof of this, but I don't believe for a second that Kim works out. At all. It's not just the full face of make-up she wears to the gym, or not looking flush when she exits. It's also her utter lack of flexibility. It's like she's never stretched before. I noticed it in the pole-dancing episode. Everyone else (including PMK) seemed able to do the basic moves, but Kim's leg extensions and climbing maneuvers were weak. Like someone who's never physically exerted themselves.

I saw the pictures of that other woman, & they did a good job on her. I don't think she got the "Kardashian Special", her ass still looks normal & like something that could actually occur in nature. Kim & Khloe have had their asses pumped up so much they're practically cloning themselves, ass first.

I'm with you on the exercise thing. Every time I see pictures of Kim coming out of the gym, & she's got a full face of makeup & perfectly styled hair, I've had a hard time believing she even moved, never mind exercised. Unless (and this is a real possibility) she brings her entire "glam squad" with her to the gym & has everything redone before she leaves.

• Love 1
(edited)

GaT, I thought about Kim being so vain as to bring her hair/make-up team with her to the gym. But that doesn't explain why she's untoned for someone supposedly doing weights and cardio. And why she couldn't climb the stripper pole to save her life. It's like she had zero upper body strength.

Edited by Lakewood27

GaT, I thought about Kim being so vain as to bring her hair/make-up team with her to the gym. But that doesn't explain why she's untoned for someone supposedly doing weights and cardio. And why she couldn't climb the stripper pole to save her life. It's like she had zero upper body strength.

Upper body strength? She would have to be a body builder to haul those tits and ass up a stripper pole!

I do think Khloe works out. I think it was an outlet for her during the divorce. How long she keeps it up, now that she's got a new BF ( who doesn't look like he works out much) I don't know.

Kourtney is naturally the smallest of them. She did very well on the ribbon climbing.

• Love 2

During the "mud run," it seemed obvious to me that Khloe was in good physical shape and worked out a lot, had lots of strength and stamina, and Kimmy, NOT. None of that. When Khloe was trying to bounce on her, kimmy looked afraid Khloe would pop one of her breast implants. Just pathetic and weak.

• Love 1
(edited)
Kourtney is naturally the smallest of them. She did very well on the ribbon climbing.

I buy that Kourtney actually exercises. That's why she bounces back so quickly after childbirth.

ETA-- I also believe Khloe works out and seems very fit. I remember when she was doing that regime with the Game, that involved hiking up mountain trails. And perhaps she's less shallow, but she looks like a regular person when she's headed to the gym, and afterward.

Edited by Lakewood27
(edited)

I  read somewhere  Mila Kunis  saying her ideal weight is about 120.   there is NO WAY Kim Kardashian weighs just 5 pounds more.   That ass and those chunky thighs weigh at least 100 pounds on their own.    Well, since her head is empty, maybe it's plausible.    She seems to have no muscle tone to speak of.

Khloe is a bruiser.  She appears pretty fit.

Edited by Mu Shu
(edited)

I read somewhere Mila Kunis saying her ideal weight is about 120. there is NO WAY Kim Kardashian weighs just 5 pounds more. That ass and those chunky thighs weigh at least 100 pounds on their own. Well, since her head is empty, maybe it's plausible. She seems to have no muscle tone to speak of.

Khloe is a bruiser. She appears pretty fit.

Kim had her body guard with her on the mud run. There's a brief moment when Khloe is roughing

Kim up that it appears the body guard intervened. For all the talk of sisterly love, I think there is deep resentment between Khloe and Kim.

The mud in the mud run really emphasized the size of Kim's ass and how it droops over the back of her legs when she doesn't wear her spanx.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Kim's advice to pregnant women

Kim: I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style.  That’s what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house.

Or how about you just wear clothes that fit pregnant women instead of trying to jam yourself into too small regular clothes?

• Love 4

Didn't Kim say she and North were going to go on tour with Kanye? She was discussing the logistics of how the clothing and stuff moves from venue to venue. She was all excited over it.

• Love 1

I don't think she thinks there was anything wrong with how she was dressing, I think she still thinks people were making fun of her weight & she thinks her style was fantastic. She really thought she looked great during her pregnancy, how she couldn't see how bad she looked is beyond me.

• Love 2

I mean the whole "she thinks she looks great" is one thing, but really.. I know fashion is nothing of comfort but her clothes looked painful. Also her shoes! I remember as I'm sure all of you do, those awful high heels she wore that one time that were killing her feet! It was awful. I mean.. it really looked like her feet were being tortured. But hey.. whatever. 

Oh, I remember the shoes. Her feet were bulging through the straps, & she just kept wearing them. How did she not know how bad that looked? 

Kourtney manages to look stylish and comfortable while pregnant. Why? Because she knows what looks good on her and she's not dressing for attention. Kim was stuffing her pregnant body into non-maternity clothes. That may work on someone like Gisele Bündchen, but on a squat woman with ginormous boobs and a huge butt? Kim looked clownish and really uncomfortable the entire time.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kourtney manages to look stylish and comfortable while pregnant. Why? Because she knows what looks good on her and she's not dressing for attention. Kim was stuffing her pregnant body into non-maternity clothes.

Bingo. Had she not been an idiot, her smart advice would have been "dress comfortably, dress to fit your *pregnant* body type." Sheesh. She's pregnant. If anyone cared enough to comment about her dressing for her real-life body, they would have looked foolish, not her.

Now, if she wants to follow her own advice and disappear next time...

Excuse me. Got lost in the fantasy for a moment.

:)

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

I  read somewhere  Mila Kunis  saying her ideal weight is about 120.   there is NO WAY Kim Kardashian weighs just 5 pounds more.   That ass and those chunky thighs weigh at least 100 pounds on their own.    Well, since her head is empty, maybe it's plausible.    She seems to have no muscle tone to speak of.

If the net is to be believed (google "{person's name} height"), then Kunis is 5 foot 4 and Kim is 5 foot 3.  But Kunis is a fairly skinny body type, and so 120 is actually a fairly realistic figure for her.  Whereas even an inch shorter, I don't think 125 is even close to realistic for Kim's body type.

IMO Kim doesn't ever dress for her body type anymore, if she ever really did. I find it hard to believe that designers want her to wear their clothing when it looks so god awful on her. It's never fitted to her properly, the blue Valentino she wore with her tits on display? It was all bunched up on top of her hips. And I don't think Valentino designs for well endowed women.

She looked ridiculous standing with Kendall and the other models. That cheetah print skirt with the rubber breast plate top? Hideous. And does she only own one pair of shoes?

I think in most cases she buys stuff off the rack and her "glam" squad does what they can to squeeze her into the outfits.

I've seen clips of them sewing her into things, her wearing tops and skirts that aren't zipped all the way up etc. and the slicked straight hair combined with the half open mouth? UGH

IMO Kim doesn't ever dress for her body type anymore, if she ever really did. I find it hard to believe that designers want her to wear their clothing when it looks so god awful on her. It's never fitted to her properly, the blue Valentino she wore with her tits on display? It was all bunched up on top of her hips. And I don't think Valentino designs for well endowed women.

She looked ridiculous standing with Kendall and the other models. That cheetah print skirt with the rubber breast plate top? Hideous. And does she only own one pair of shoes?

I think in most cases she buys stuff off the rack and her "glam" squad does what they can to squeeze her into the outfits.

I've seen clips of them sewing her into things, her wearing tops and skirts that aren't zipped all the way up etc. and the slicked straight hair combined with the half open mouth? UGH

Heh,  She and the other Kardashian girls are kinda screwed in comparison to their younger sibs, because while Bruce Jenner's DNA probably didn't bring any real intelligence into the genetic mix, he DID give those girls height.

Kim thinks as long as she is wearing designer clothes she looks good.   After all they are expensive designers.    So she doesn't notice her feet are bulging out of the shoes making her feet looking hideous or that a dress is all bunched up in the wrong places.   To her it is about who she is wearing, not how she is wearing it.

• Love 2

Kim thinks as long as she is wearing designer clothes she looks good.   After all they are expensive designers.    So she doesn't notice her feet are bulging out of the shoes making her feet looking hideous or that a dress is all bunched up in the wrong places.   To her it is about who she is wearing, not how she is wearing it.

Too bad none of those designers have the balls to tell her.. Honey these clothes are not meant for your figure, I'd prefer you not make my designs look like sausage casing.

Kim couldn't wait to get to Paris to horn in on Kendall's moment. Of course it was under the guise of sisterly support. Which in my book is standing back and letting your sister shine.

• Love 1

Too bad none of those designers have the balls to tell her.. Honey these clothes are not meant for your figure, I'd prefer you not make my designs look like sausage casing.

Kim couldn't wait to get to Paris to horn in on Kendall's moment. Of course it was under the guise of sisterly support. Which in my book is standing back and letting your sister shine.

I remember reading an interview or article somewhere about how Kim was doing a photoshoot for a magazine, & they couldn't get any designer to give them clothes to use in the photoshoot. Nobody wanted to dress Kim.

Heh,  She and the other Kardashian girls are kinda screwed in comparison to their younger sibs, because while Bruce Jenner's DNA probably didn't bring any real intelligence into the genetic mix, he DID give those girls height.

There isn't one member of the family who has more than average intelligence. In addition they have no intellectual curiosity, don't seem to read much more than 140 characters at a time, and seem happy being ignorant. Kris is shrewd and a manipulator, but not smart. Kim's living proof that beauty fades, dumb is forever.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kimmy's recent interview with Elle magazine makes her look even more vapid and stupid than usual:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2688918/Kim-Kardashian-advises-pregnant-women-hide-bodies-big-blanket-never-leave-house-new-interview.html

"When asked by Elle what advise she might have for expectant mothers, the 33-year-old replied: 'I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style.'

'That’s what I recommend,' she explained. 'If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house.'
But her sister Khloe, who along with Kourtney was also being interviewed by the publication, wasn't buying it.

'Okay, well that’s not practical,' Khloe said to KIm. 'Give a different answer.'
Kim replied: 'That’s really my recommendation.'
'Wear a huge blanket,' she added.
In the chat the trio discussed children's fashion, with Kim stating: 'Like North doesn’t really like pink. Like, she’s very neutral…she doesn’t like prints.'

When the interviewer asked, with obvious incredulity, how could a child who is only one-years-old have such specific preferences Kourtney explained: 'It’s Kim and Kanye.'
But Kim wasn't having it as she asserted: 'She hasn’t liked it for her whole life.'
'Kim and Kanye determine,' Khloe said, affirming Kourtney's position on the matter. 'And that’s what parents do.'
Kourtney added: 'Kim and Kanye don’t like pink or prints.'

Meanwhile, Kim recently explained to Lucky magazine: 'I am definitely way sexier ever since having my daughter! The struggle to get back into shape after giving birth is such a real one.
'It's so difficult to do, and afterwards, all you want to do is show off your body and feel sexy. I mean, my style's definitely more simple...'
Khloe chimed in: 'I think your style's the same, really - you've just amped up the sexiness.'
Kim laughed: 'I know! I just want to be a MILF!'"

Like, I might believe that Kimmy is being sarcastic or has a dry sense of humor, but it's like, Kim we're talking about! Who knew Khloe and Kourtney could come across as intelligent and the voices of reason?

Edited by DangerousMinds

small babies actually prefer bright colors.   you can tell by how they react when seeing them (once their little eyes learn now to focus).    But of course Kim is too moronic to know that and Kanye is too absent to give a damn.   

And ewwwww at MILF.   But when your whole life is about being sexy, even motherhood has to be about that.   Because she has nothing else.   She clearly can't fall back on her brains.

Kim's living proof that beauty fades, dumb is forever.

Actually, I have to disagree with this. We have no idea if Kim's beauty has or will fade, because we have no idea what Kim's beauty even looks like. We only know what her plastic surgeon has created, & that probably has enough silicone in it to outlast roaches. 

I completely agree on the dumb though.

• Love 1

small babies actually prefer bright colors.   you can tell by how they react when seeing them (once their little eyes learn now to focus).    But of course Kim is too moronic to know that and Kanye is too absent to give a damn.   

And ewwwww at MILF.   But when your whole life is about being sexy, even motherhood has to be about that.   Because she has nothing else.   She clearly can't fall back on her brains.

Even Khloe was embarrassed by Kim's stupid remarks.

Her goal is to be a MILF?. She's married two months and that's what's on her mind? IMO, Kanye's continued absences from home must be bothering her. If it's true they have only been together some 10 or so days since getting married, she might be wondering if he has lost interest in her already. He lusted after her all these years, now he's had her, announced it to the world by knocking her up and singing about fucking her, could it be in spending time with her in Ireland he realized that in addition to the hole between her legs, there's an even bigger one between her ears?

• Love 4