Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

Recommended Posts

Looks like Kim lost out again as the E! People's Choice Fashion Icon, last year was Victoria Beckham, this year it's Gwen Stefani. She must be livid.

Edited by GaT
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Well it's our dear Mrs West's 38th birthday and the birthday tributes have been pouring in all over Instagram and I was a little bit creeped out by this picture shared by a friend of Kim's, it's a picture of Kim, the woman named Natalie and a woman named Olivia.

Apparently Natalie owns a clothing line 🙄 but this picture they ALL looked too much alike. Like if I had to pick the real Kim Kardashian out in a line up I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. What happened to embracing our different looks, our uniqueness?

PicsArt_10-21-06.34.25.png

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well it's our dear Mrs West's 38th birthday and the birthday tributes have been pouring in all over Instagram and I was a little bit creeped out by this picture shared by a friend of Kim's, it's a picture of Kim, the woman named Natalie and a woman named Olivia.

Apparently Natalie owns a clothing line 🙄 but this picture they ALL looked too much alike. Like if I had to pick the real Kim Kardashian out in a line up I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. What happened to embracing our different looks, our uniqueness?

PicsArt_10-21-06.34.25.png

Nat & Liv are cousins who were on WAGS on E! (as well as their own show, Relatively Nat & Liv, which aired this summer).

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

PicsArt_10-21-06.34.25.png

Three customized sex dolls from the Fall/Winter 2019 catalog. The one on the right costs a bit more because the eyes can be positioned to glance from the side.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

I actually liked Nat and Liv on WAGs, I thought they were fun and funny, but damn, the plastic surgery addiction is out of control. They look like lifeless blow-up dolls. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well it's our dear Mrs West's 38th birthday and the birthday tributes have been pouring in all over Instagram and I was a little bit creeped out by this picture shared by a friend of Kim's, it's a picture of Kim, the woman named Natalie and a woman named Olivia.

Apparently Natalie owns a clothing line 🙄 but this picture they ALL looked too much alike. Like if I had to pick the real Kim Kardashian out in a line up I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. What happened to embracing our different looks, our uniqueness?

PicsArt_10-21-06.34.25.png

I wish I did not know this but I think Kimmy Cakes is 39. One more year to Forty!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, BeeBop88 said:

I wish I did not know this but I think Kimmy Cakes is 39. One more year to Forty!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!

Lol yeah I realized my good but it's my present  to Kim, make her younger lmao 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Kanye gave her a million dollars. To contribute to the cause of prison reform. 

I bet her reaction was similar to Darcy’s when Tom presented her with key to his house instead of the engagement ring she craves. 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Kanye also got her "amazing bags" as she called them and rented a churro stand and beignet truck for the night. I guess when you think about it what can you get her? She no longer wears diamonds except for photoshoots and she had so many flower displays sent  by various people that Saint and North were pretending the house was a jungle.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/21/2019 at 6:34 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Well it's our dear Mrs West's 38th birthday and the birthday tributes have been pouring in all over Instagram and I was a little bit creeped out by this picture shared by a friend of Kim's, it's a picture of Kim, the woman named Natalie and a woman named Olivia.

Apparently Natalie owns a clothing line 🙄 but this picture they ALL looked too much alike. Like if I had to pick the real Kim Kardashian out in a line up I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. What happened to embracing our different looks, our uniqueness?

PicsArt_10-21-06.34.25.png

Number 12 Looks Just Like You.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Explains North West's "Big Discussion" With Kanye West Over Makeup

It sure sounds like Kanye is calling the shots. I guess no more inappropriate red lipstick for Northie anymore.

North started wearing lipstick at age 5, IIRC. To me, that is so wrong. Sexualizing a child at that age??? Only in the Kartrashian world. I guess Kanye does have his sane moments from time to time.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/22/2019 at 5:24 PM, howmanywords said:

Kanye also got her "amazing bags" as she called them and rented a churro stand and beignet truck for the night. I guess when you think about it what can you get her? She no longer wears diamonds except for photoshoots and she had so many flower displays sent  by various people that Saint and North were pretending the house was a jungle.

What was the point of the churro stand and beignet truck?? It's  not like any of these people actually..................eat.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wise move IMO. Kanye has a lot of really bizarre moments but Im glad he put a stop to the makeup. The red especially was overboard for a child North's age. What Kim said about parenting and constantly learning right from wrong was dead on. Kanye was the one who also put a stop to that obnoxious kid Jayden calling North his girlfriend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Wise move IMO. Kanye has a lot of really bizarre moments but Im glad he put a stop to the makeup. The red especially was overboard for a child North's age. What Kim said about parenting and constantly learning right from wrong was dead on. Kanye was the one who also put a stop to that obnoxious kid Jayden calling North his girlfriend.

Let’s see how long Kim backs him up. Kris and Caitlyn went thru this with Kylie and Kendall and Kris over ruled Caitlyn. I don’t think Kim agrees with Kanye, she’s going along to keep the peace.... for now. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Framed music video director Hype Williams has been posting a lot of pictures he's taken of celebrities over the years and here are some he did of Kim, she was so much prettier then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_jA5AHN9qB/?igshid=flmyjgrinzqg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4L6mRtnnBZ/?igshid=1a61q32wxx6uy

She already had many surgeries under her belt back then, but still she was so pretty compared to her later years.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She already had many surgeries under her belt back then, but still she was so pretty compared to her later years.

And her body doesn't look as freakish, did she increase her butt since then?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Recreates 'Legally Blonde' Video Essay For Halloween

Elle Woods should be insulted by Kim mocking her & looking horrible as usual doing it. 

There was nothing sexy about her Halloween costume making fun & desecrating Elle Woods. 

I'm certain that Elle Woods would rather die than being be anywhere near Kim Kardashian. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Cute concept with the Flintstones theme but the edit on Chicago is pretty bad but I don't blame Kim for specifically mentioning that she was edited it because she probably would have gotten called out for forgetting one of her children and having to edit her in after the fact, lol.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/1/2019 at 11:19 AM, BitterApple said:

Epic fail on Kim's part. She looks like a trashy Daytona Beach stripper circa 1994. She isn't channeling Elle Woods at all.

All the Karjenners halloween costume are all trashy looking and the come across as being Thirsty lol

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

All the Karjenners halloween costume are all trashy looking and the come across as being Thirsty lol

That's how their everyday clothes look too. It's just the basic Karjenner look.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I was just going to post about that! That's one of the best gifts I've seen from any of the Kardashians. I'm sure a lot of money was spent but instead of just buying an umpteenth luxury car or expensive jewelry there was actually a lot of thought put into it and a nice sentiment there.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t help wondering how much of the immense legwork involved in tracking down every childhood car (the odds that they were all still in working order is astounding) as well as redecorating the house was done by Kim or her assistants? Yes the idea is very thoughtful and full props for that, but with this family it just seems like everything is done as a way to get clicks on SM. And her over the top description of how this was the most meaningful thing ever, and how her family wrote she’s the best daughter evah (sucks it Kylie) takes away from doing this to make it a special family day....ymmv

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Wanda said:

I can’t help wondering how much of the immense legwork involved in tracking down every childhood car (the odds that they were all still in working order is astounding) as well as redecorating the house was done by Kim or her assistants? Yes the idea is very thoughtful and full props for that, but with this family it just seems like everything is done as a way to get clicks on SM. And her over the top description of how this was the most meaningful thing ever, and how her family wrote she’s the best daughter evah (sucks it Kylie) takes away from doing this to make it a special family day....ymmv

Probably not the exact cars but the same make/model/year.

And yes, Kim’s army of assistants must have worked their butts off.

24 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I wonder why their old house was available to rent for a day.

For the right price!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I just love how everything is Daddy Kardashian now... They only ever mentioned him in passing when the show started and now suddenly we get   mention of him nearly every show and Kris turns on the water works about how he was so wonderful and kind, totally dismissing how she bitched about him cutting off her credit cards and leaving her penniless,  having to have garage sales to get money , when they split (after she cheated). Since the split with Caitlyn, Robert has become a Saint, and Caitlyn is never mentioned. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I just love how everything is Daddy Kardashian now... They only ever mentioned him in passing when the show started and now suddenly we get   mention of him nearly every show and Kris turns on the water works about how he was so wonderful and kind, totally dismissing how she bitched about him cutting off her credit cards and leaving her penniless,  having to have garage sales to get money , when they split (after she cheated). Since the split with Caitlyn, Robert has become a Saint, and Caitlyn is never mentioned. 

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of revisionist history going on.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I have no doubt they love and miss their dad, and I'm sure they have great memories of Robert, but I'm old enough to remember watching the OJ trial. I watched the so called great Robert Kardashian defend the man who killed "Aunt Nicole". I also remember Robert admitting on national tv after OJ was freed that he doubted his innocence. So yeah I side eye a bit when he's made out to be an amazing person.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of revisionist history going on.

There absolutely has been revisionist history from Kris regarding her "wonderful" marriage to Robert, especially after all the Caitlyn drama, which had to have been humiliating for self-centered Kris. For that reason cynical me is not believing that this particular house could possibly hold a treasure trove of beautiful, sentimental memories for any of the children, considering how young and impressionable they were at the time of their parents' ugly divorce: Kourtney was 12; Kim, 11; Khloe, 7 and Rob only 4. If anything, I would think that those years were some of the most painful and confusing of their lives and far from shining moments from Kris' life either given the adulterous circumstances of that divorce. Kris and Kim (Kris Jr.) are just spinning this, so pardon me if I'm not buying it.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

There absolutely has been revisionist history from Kris regarding her "wonderful" marriage to Robert, especially after all the Caitlyn drama, which had to have been humiliating for self-centered Kris. For that reason cynical me is not believing that this particular house could possibly hold a treasure trove of beautiful, sentimental memories for any of the children, considering how young and impressionable they were at the time of their parents' ugly divorce: Kourtney was 12; Kim, 11; Khloe, 7 and Rob only 4. If anything, I would think that those years were some of the most painful and confusing of their lives and far from shining moments from Kris' life either given the adulterous circumstances of that divorce. Kris and Kim (Kris Jr.) are just spinning this, so pardon me if I'm not buying it.

Exactly, Kourtney and Kim both have talked on the show about how “poor” they were. It was Kris who turned Caitlyn into an in demand motivational speaker.  Kourtney spoke about hearing Kris on the phone drumming up gigs for him. If I recall Rob Sr went so far as to “under” earn to avoid paying Kris a lot of alimony/child support. I think she took him to court to try to force him to earn more. It was only after Caitlyn wanted to marry Kris and interceded in her battle with Robert that they came to some agreement I think Caitlyn took on the burden of supporting Kris’s kids. It was money Caitlyn earned ( with Kris driving her) that got them moved into an upscale area of LA. 

I don’t think Kim would ever have pulled her sex tape stunt if her dad was alive. He cold shouldered  her when she married her first husband and only came around when she wanted to get a divorce. I think he encouraged/advised her to accuse her ex of domestic violence in order to get a better settlement from him. 
My guess is he well knew OJ slapped Nicole around but was so star struck by OJ and loved being in his inner circle ( as did Kris) that he turned a blind eye to it. He ended up looking like a fool in the end. He got used by his good buddy OJ and Johnny Cochran. 
 

Edited by iwasish
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, nexxie said:

Although Kim is blowing her own horn a bit here, she really did plan a great birthday surprise for Kris!

I keep looking at the picture & wondering where Khloe thought she was going, Kim is wearing slacks & a button down shirt, Kylie is in jeans, why is Khloe dressed like she's going to a premiere? And where is Rob? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Bobby was OJ's friend because he was star struck - but Nicole was his friend also and he sold her out by signing on to babysit her murderer during the trial. My god, the man was the father of three daughters! Did he never imagine his daughters in Nicole's shoes? The best way to judge a situation is to try it on and see how it feels.

I will give him credit for not rejoicing, for looking heartsick, when the verdict was read, but ... too little, too late, IMO.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Bobby was OJ's friend because he was star struck - but Nicole was his friend also and he sold her out by signing on to babysit her murderer during the trial. My god, the man was the father of three daughters! Did he never imagine his daughters in Nicole's shoes? The best way to judge a situation is to try it on and see how it feels.

I will give him credit for not rejoicing, for looking heartsick, when the verdict was read, but ... too little, too late, IMO.

They wanted him to reactivate  his law license so he couldn’t testify against OJ and because they needed him to sit at the defense table and  keep OJ from showing any kind of temper or anger, as you say to babysit him.

Kris has sold her friend out too. Why even have the girls reading that nasty stuff from the DM on the show? It just gives attention to OJ and that authors book and takes attention away from the horror of Nicole’s death and instead makes It all about “poor Kris”. I bet Faye Resnick was put out that the same claims weren’t made about her, she lives to get attention. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, suomi said:

Bobby was OJ's friend because he was star struck - but Nicole was his friend also and he sold her out by signing on to babysit her murderer during the trial. My god, the man was the father of three daughters! Did he never imagine his daughters in Nicole's shoes? The best way to judge a situation is to try it on and see how it feels.

I will give him credit for not rejoicing, for looking heartsick, when the verdict was read, but ... too little, too late, IMO.

I completely agree with all of this, particularly the last sentence. When I think of Robert Kardashian, I always remember his face when the verdict was read, as opposed to that of OJ or Johnny Cochran. I understand that Cochran's & Kardashian's job was to defend OJ & make sure he was acquitted, & they did that, very well, in fact. But, for that brief moment, to see the human side of RK, when he looked physically sick, not overjoyed, that he'd just helped free a murderer, is what I'll always think of when I think of him. 

On topic, when I saw the posts about Kris' birthday, I wasn't thinking of it as the nostalgia over Kris' & Robert's marriage. I was thinking that they were nostalgic over revisiting their childhood home, where they were maybe born, where they had their first steps, their first Christmases, their first tummy tucks. To me, even though my parents went through a bitter divorce, & are still ridicuslously uncivil decades later, I'd like to go back to remember a time when my family was a unit, even if just for a day.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, suomi said:

Bobby was OJ's friend because he was star struck - but Nicole was his friend also and he sold her out by signing on to babysit her murderer during the trial. My god, the man was the father of three daughters! Did he never imagine his daughters in Nicole's shoes? The best way to judge a situation is to try it on and see how it feels.

I will give him credit for not rejoicing, for looking heartsick, when the verdict was read, but ... too little, too late, IMO.

The OJS verdict is almost as memorable to the public as 9/11.  Everybody remembers when he was pronounced “not guilty”.  Many workplaces halted production in order to watch the verdict being read on TV.  I’ll just say this about OJS:  I wouldn’t want to be him on Judgement Day.  
Sorry for getting off topic.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I remember last year she did say that this year to avoid all the drama she was going to just do the West family card so I guess they are sticking with that. They have all bitched about how its become a hassle to get all the sisters and kids together. Last years almost didn't happen until the last minute and Kris, Kendall and Kanye had to skip it.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/12/2019 at 2:06 PM, farmgal4 said:

The OJS verdict is almost as memorable to the public as 9/11.  Everybody remembers when he was pronounced “not guilty”.  Many workplaces halted production in order to watch the verdict being read on TV.  I’ll just say this about OJS:  I wouldn’t want to be him on Judgement Day.  
Sorry for getting off topic.

Yup.  I was in college.  It was lunchtime when the word came around that the verdict was going to be in and everybody ran back to their dorm rooms to watch.  The next round for classes started around 1 and literally campus was dead at the time that people would normally be walking to class.  Then there was a collective yell/roar across campus and then you saw people pouring out of the dorms and running across campus to get to class about 5-10 minutes late. 

Now, as for my initial reason for posting here.  I just read a 2020 home design trends article on elle decor, and literally EVERYTHING about Kim's new home is considered out dated and off trend (bible!).  After all that money and all that time lol.  My favorite line?  "“The world is harsh and cold enough these days, so people are looking for spaces that nurture and envelope them."

That includes industrial design, concrete, white, gray, etc.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

For those who listened to the OJ trial (or are otherwise interested in the case), Kim Goldman (sister of Ron) did a podcast about the case and, IMO, it is quite good. She interviews a lot of people involved in the case, including two jurors.  -  https://wondery.com/shows/confronting-oj-simpson/

Of course this is not going to be a totally objective analysis of the case, given that she is the sister of Ron... but I think she does a very good job of listening to people share their experiences and perspectives even if she doesn't agree with them. 

For me, this podcast gave me a much deeper sense of how random this incident was for Ron. If Nicole had not left her sunglasses that night, he would probably be alive today. It reminded me of a documentary I once watched about 9/11 in which they interviewed people who were booked on flights on the planes that crashed, and how small, insignificant choices or circumstances resulted in them missing the flight. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Kim's interview with The Cut, be sure to read the part about her first Chanel photoshoot, Kris screwed her over LOL. Also:

Quote

I realized I could not even scroll through Instagram in front of my kids without full nudity coming up on my feed pretty much all the time. And I definitely contributed to that.

Quote

When I launch a product, I’ll still go do television. I used to do Jay Leno and David Letterman, and I was talking to Kendall and Kylie about this, and Kylie said, “Who’s Jay Leno?” I literally died! I mean, Kendall knows Jay Leno, probably for his cars and stuff, because she loves old cars, but she mostly knows Fallon and a different generation of hosts.

But this:

Quote

Can you ever imagine running for office?
People do ask that, and I’m like, “No, not really.” I do feel like I have really good values, but that’s not what I’m looking to do. I hope that I will always be … advising in some way. I’m hoping that we can put together a really good clemency board that could be really helpful to the White House.

"advising in some way" Kanye is absolutely going to try & run for office, & Kim is gearing up to be First Lady.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

That was a good interview. I liked that regarding the Chanel shoot she told Kris to leave that bag to North in her Will since that is who Kim initially planned to leave it to. And call me crazy but the way she talks about being married to Kanye actually helps me understand how they have managed to last as long as they have. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size