Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, nkotb said:

She actually has been posting more pix of Saint, & she should, he's the cutest guy this side of my son. I do think he's going to have a rough life, though, not being a girl in that family, especially when Mommy thinks it's adorable that his older sister hates him, & thinks its' adorable to repeatedly tell the world that his older sister hates him. Even Kayne very obviously favors North.

It's so weird, I have an older girl, younger boy, just like the Wests. Ours are about 21 months apart, so closer in age than North & Saint by about 6 months or so. My kids absolutely adore each other. My son thinks his sister hung the moon; I got him up this morning, & as soon as he saw me, he asked for her. They immediately hugged & were inseparable until we left for the day - she even brushed his hair & fixed his sandals. I know all families are different, & I know that we're blessed that our kids love each other, but I can't imagine that it's natural for a child North's age to harbor that much animosity for a younger sibling. I definitely don't think it's natural for a mom to brag that one of her kids hates the other. 

Usually parents who actually 'parent' their children and not treat them as fun accessories can be able to successfully navigate a healthy introduction between a child and their newborn sibling. It also helps when the parents do things in advance to prepare the child for the newborn's arrival. Children certainly develop their own personalities but they are still impressionable and what you teach them is what they hold as their own principles. Doesn't mean that they won't act like a child and throw the occasional tantrum or be difficult to deal with, want to touch everything or crying in a restaurant because they aren't programmed to enjoy your schedule and social activities...none of that makes them bad children...that' just makes them children. But whether a child says please and thank you, whether they've learned how to share, get along with others and be considerate, those are things that are taught. From my experience of seeing people around me who have had experiences like yours and experiences like Kim's, that's what the differences have been. Not to say that this applies to everyone but I've seen it happen often enough that it's certainly a possibility that Kim and Kanye spoiled North a bit too much that the idea of sharing the attention with someone else is disturbing for her.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Usually parents who actually 'parent' their children and not treat them as fun accessories can be able to successfully navigate a healthy introduction between a child and their newborn sibling. It also helps when the parents do things in advance to prepare the child for the newborn's arrival. Children certainly develop their own personalities but they are still impressionable and what you teach them is what they hold as their own principles. Doesn't mean that they won't act like a child and throw the occasional tantrum or be difficult to deal with, want to touch everything or crying in a restaurant because they aren't programmed to enjoy your schedule and social activities...none of that makes them bad children...that' just makes them children. But whether a child says please and thank you, whether they've learned how to share, get along with others and be considerate, those are things that are taught. From my experience of seeing people around me who have had experiences like yours and experiences like Kim's, that's what the differences have been. Not to say that this applies to everyone but I've seen it happen often enough that it's certainly a possibility that Kim and Kanye spoiled North a bit too much that the idea of sharing the attention with someone else is disturbing for her.

Kim and her sisters have major issues with sharing. Clothes, holiday motifs etc. Mostly on Kim’s part. I recall her having a fit over Kourt borrowing clothing and she nearly called the cops when Rob took her Bentley without her permission.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 11:46 AM, nkotb said:

It's so weird, I have an older girl, younger boy, just like the Wests. Ours are about 21 months apart, so closer in age than North & Saint by about 6 months or so. My kids absolutely adore each other. My son thinks his sister hung the moon; I got him up this morning, & as soon as he saw me, he asked for her. They immediately hugged & were inseparable until we left for the day - she even brushed his hair & fixed his sandals. I know all families are different, & I know that we're blessed that our kids love each other, but I can't imagine that it's natural for a child North's age to harbor that much animosity for a younger sibling. I definitely don't think it's natural for a mom to brag that one of her kids hates the other. 

It actually doesn't surprise me in this case. Your children get along because you probably make an effort to instill love and mutual respect in them. Kim's children are raised entirely by nannies; Mom and Dad only flit in when their schedules allow. If North is always with her caretaker and Saint with his, they probably don't spend as much time together as normal siblings would. I imagine life in the West household is like an upscale orphanage. The kids have the best of everything but don't seem to be securely bonded as a family unit. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12

Enjoying the comments on parenting here!

I’ll add two things about narcissistic mothers:

They often encourage selfish/bratty/unkind behavior in a golden child because that child is mirroring mom’s behavior; and divide-and-conquer is an effective way to control everyone in the family.

• Love 11

Kim/Kanye tweeted their anniversary wishes to each other. 

Why? 

Why can’t they email each other or send a card snail mail, maybe go ROGUE and actually speak to each other?

I’m really baffled by these public expressions of devotion and love. I’ve never thought to take out a billboard or hire a small plane to declare my love for someone. I just tell them.. maybe add a nice card or bake their favorite cake or cookies, prepare their favorite dinner. I certainly don’t go around to neighbors or friends and strangers and announce that I can’t wait till  my beloved and I die so we can spend forever together. (a strange sentiment, that one is).That just seems tacky in some way, a cheapening of emotion or a way to try and convince not just others but perhaps myself that all between us is what we seem so desperate to prove.

• Love 9

When it was Kanye's birthday Kim tweeted something about how even though she was with Kanye she had to put something out there because then the gossip rags would have been writing about how she forgot his birthday.  Probably the same thing here. Sadly in this age of social media there's a lot of dependence on posting stuff. Same with non-celebs as well.

• Love 5
On 5/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, nexxie said:

Enjoying the comments on parenting here!

I’ll add two things about narcissistic mothers:

They often encourage selfish/bratty/unkind behavior in a golden child because that child is mirroring mom’s behavior; and divide-and-conquer is an effective way to control everyone in the family.

And imagine a child having both a narcissistic mother AND father. No hope.

19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim/Kanye tweeted their anniversary wishes to each other. 

Why? 

Why can’t they email each other or send a card snail mail, maybe go ROGUE and actually speak to each other?

I’m really baffled by these public expressions of devotion and love. I’ve never thought to take out a billboard or hire a small plane to declare my love for someone. I just tell them.. maybe add a nice card or bake their favorite cake or cookies, prepare their favorite dinner. I certainly don’t go around to neighbors or friends and strangers and announce that I can’t wait till  my beloved and I die so we can spend forever together. (a strange sentiment, that one is).That just seems tacky in some way, a cheapening of emotion or a way to try and convince not just others but perhaps myself that all between us is what we seem so desperate to prove.

Yes, no one has ever been able to truly explain this phenomenon to me. Why??

17 hours ago, howmanywords said:

When it was Kanye's birthday Kim tweeted something about how even though she was with Kanye she had to put something out there because then the gossip rags would have been writing about how she forgot his birthday.  Probably the same thing here. Sadly in this age of social media there's a lot of dependence on posting stuff. Same with non-celebs as well.

There doesn't have to be a "dependence." Just tell your loved ones how you feel and fuck what anyone else thinks.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

And imagine a child having both a narcissistic mother AND father. No hope.

Yes, no one has ever been able to truly explain this phenomenon to me. Why??

There doesn't have to be a "dependence." Just tell your loved ones how you feel and fuck what anyone else thinks.

And those that make these over the top declarations are IMO the ones whose relationships and marriages are more likely to end up in the crapper. 

• Love 5

There’s some drama on Twitter right now between Kim and Rhymefest. He is a co-founder or Dondas  House, a foundation in Chicago that helps youth.  He basically called out Kanye for not doing jack to help and Kim went off.

RhymeFest responded:

shade shade everywhere 

• Love 4

Maybe Kanye should stop doing poop “music” and Kim should tear herself away from the mirror long enough to actually operate a community service org.

• Love 3

I can respect that she pretty much always defends her husband, but more often than not she ends up looking like a fool. I know very little about the situation so I don't know who is right or wrong here..but Kim saying she will make it her mission for her kids to run Donda's House the right way had me scratching her head. I get the sentiment but it would be YEARS for them to be old enough. It sounds like the foundation needs help now.

• Love 8

Yeah, she sounds silly. Why is she talking about Rhymefest being off Kanye's album? She probably had nothing to do with that decision. Also, Rhymefest has been doing the work for the foundation for years, I believe. I can't speak to Kanye, but I bet Kim sure as hell hasn't been involved. She's been posted up in her sterile, marble California mansion taking selfies. I bet she's done absolutely nothing with that foundation, so for her to speak like this to the man that HAS been involved and working with the kids who need it, is super nauseating and maddening. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I can respect that she pretty much always defends her husband, but more often than not she ends up looking like a fool. I know very little about the situation so I don't know who is right or wrong here..but Kim saying she will make it her mission for her kids to run Donda's House the right way had me scratching her head. I get the sentiment but it would be YEARS for them to be old enough. It sounds like the foundation needs help now.

3 hours ago, The Ascension said:

Yeah, she sounds silly. Why is she talking about Rhymefest being off Kanye's album? She probably had nothing to do with that decision. Also, Rhymefest has been doing the work for the foundation for years, I believe. I can't speak to Kanye, but I bet Kim sure as hell hasn't been involved. She's been posted up in her sterile, marble California mansion taking selfies. I bet she's done absolutely nothing with that foundation, so for her to speak like this to the man that HAS been involved and working with the kids who need it, is super nauseating and maddening. 

I guarantee that this is the first time Kim has ever heard of Donda's House. And I would trust a roomba & a sloth to run a charity like Donda's House before I trust an idiot like Kim or her 3 kids to run it. Besides, I can't imagine Kim or her repulsive family ever getting down & dirty helping the youth of Southside Chicago. Especially without the cameras & that Daily Mail following her around & gushing about it.

• Love 8
(edited)

Re the Donda House tweets, I don't believe that Kim wrote any of that mess. She doesn't give a shit. The style and content is pure Kanye. 

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Re the Donda House tweets, I don't believe that Kim wrote any of that mess. She doesn't give a shit. The style and content is pure Kanye. 

“Kanye’s mom name”

WTF? 

My bet is that Rhymefest is telling the truth. Kanye probably started this foundation as one of his great grand plans and  over the top way to demonstrate his devotion to his mother and then lost interest in it after the initial rush of excitement waned. 

Letting the kids run it? North isn’t even a kindergarten graduate yet. What happens for the next 20 years? 

No way Kim wrote this... unless Kanye was dictating it to her. If it’s under her name... there won’t be the speculation that Kanye is off the wall again. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peaceknit said:

Based on Kim's Instagram stories the last few days it does look like she and the kids have been in Wyoming so that's a good guess that Kanye was tweeting under her account.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Magog said:

I guarantee that this is the first time Kim has ever heard of Donda's House. And I would trust a roomba & a sloth to run a charity like Donda's House before I trust an idiot like Kim or her 3 kids to run it. Besides, I can't imagine Kim or her repulsive family ever getting down & dirty helping the youth of Southside Chicago. Especially without the cameras & that Daily Mail following her around & gushing about it.

Heh! A roomba and a sloth! They might have a fresher reality show, too.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim is a bonafide idiot, point black, period. There's really not much more that needs to be said, is there? lol

Kanye is falling apart mentally again. All these trips he takes  to Wyoming with her flying up there to stay a day or two at a time, I’m betting there’s a team of handlers there trying to get him back on his meds. Wonder why he used Kim’s account to post, maybe his has been locked to keep him from putting out some random nonsense?

Didnt one of his projects get released this week? How were the reviews?

His last minute change on the art work to that sad pic of Whitney’s bathroom was weird. Any reaction from Bobby Brown?

• Love 2
(edited)

Kim is paranoid about being hacked, so Kanye wouldn’t have been able to steal her phones, but she’s also a moron, so I think this was Kanye ranting and Kim typing. 

But more importantly... what the hell kind of name is Rhymefest? Is he a music festival? Should we be preparing ourselves for rappers named something like “US Open Women’s Semi Final 2018”?  

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kanye is falling apart mentally again. All these trips he takes  to Wyoming with her flying up there to stay a day or two at a time, I’m betting there’s a team of handlers there trying to get him back on his meds. Wonder why he used Kim’s account to post, maybe his has been locked to keep him from putting out some random nonsense?

Didnt one of his projects get released this week? How were the reviews?

His last minute change on the art work to that sad pic of Whitney’s bathroom was weird. Any reaction from Bobby Brown?

I'm not convinced that Kim didn't post that herself. She's equally a narcissist and maybe even more superficial than her husband.

• Love 4
(edited)

She absolutely does look like a fool.  She knows nothing about the foundation, so she deflects by talking about something 20 years down the road (her kids running it).  The best part was that Donda house decided to change the name as to not be associated with Kimye.

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She absolutely does look like a fool.  She knows nothing about the foundation, so she deflects by talking about something 20 years down the road (her kids running it).  The best part was that Donda house decided to change the name as to not be associated with Kimye.

I’m sure Kim could not care less. She couldn’t be bothered to even give her daughter the middle name of Donda, to honor Kanye’s mom. 

• Love 8

Kim tweeted more last night explaining in detail a breakdown of the events. I understand a bit better but she still looks foolish airing all this stuff on twitter. But I doubt she cares..because? As she said last night "I will always ride for my man". She'll defend him even if she looks like an idiot.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim tweeted more last night explaining in detail a breakdown of the events. I understand a bit better but she still looks foolish airing all this stuff on twitter. But I doubt she cares..because? As she said last night "I will always ride for my man". She'll defend him even if she looks like an idiot.

She's trying to recover from her idiocy but it's too late. Her later tweets were trying to rework the narrative to create a lot of inferences for readers. She suggested the charity was not performing (which seems contrary to the actual reviews the charity receives from those who benefit from it in Chicago) and suggesting that the charity is pretending to do good. That seems like a manipulative way to plant the seeds that the charity is scamming and pocketing money for their own profit. She also made seem Kanye gracious enough to give a friend an opportunity. Wasn't Rhymefest involved with Kanye's mother? Isn't Rhymefest credited in a lot of music, including Kanye's? She's trying to create the narrative that Rhymefest is some scrub friend that Kanye was being gracious toward but Rhymefest had his own relationship with Kanye's mom. And she infers that Rhymefest used Kanye's mom's name to shame him. Nah you idiot, the charity is named after her, there's naturally an association that'll be there but truly using his mother's name to shame him would have been to say something to the effect of 'you're mother would have been disappointed to know that you've abandoned this charity/youth of Chicago, etc.'. Funny how she didn't correct his comments about Kanye being the one to reach out to him or that when he asked Kanye for help, his response was 'fuck the youth of Chicago'...and also said he had receipts. She didn't touch those things. She did accuse him of being calculating which isn't surprising. Her husband talks about slavery being a choice and going on an epic MAGA rant when he's in the process of developing new material. Everything she does is calculating in an effort to get attention on herself to keep herself relevant and making money. That accusation seems more like projection than anything else.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Maybe outraged Kim should try “riding” for her kids for a change, instead of for her man. They are the vulnerable little ones who need mama bear protecting from the ugly online comments about their looks, behavior and alleged birth defects that will follow them the rest of their lives. I don’t know what’s really going on with the Donda West foundation controversy, but what I do know is that Kanye does not need Kim to speak for him. He doesn’t need to hide behind her skirts in these online skirmishes. Maybe Kim hasn’t noticed it yet, but Kanye is not exactly the shy, retiring type too timid to express himself.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm not convinced that Kim didn't post that herself. She's equally a narcissist and maybe even more superficial than her husband.

"maybe"?????? Look up the word "superficial" in the dictionary, there's no definition, just a picture of Kim's ass.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Maybe outraged Kim should try “riding” for her kids for a change, instead of for her man. They are the vulnerable little ones who need mama bear protecting from the ugly online comments about their looks, behavior and alleged birth defects that will follow them the rest of their lives. I don’t know what’s really going on with the Donda West foundation controversy, but what I do know is that Kanye does not need Kim to speak for him. He doesn’t need to hide behind her skirts in these online skirmishes. Maybe Kim hasn’t noticed it yet, but Kanye is not exactly the shy, retiring type too timid to express himself.

Kim’s “ride or die” is so much bullshit. It’s all just talk, like she took a page from Khloes playbook on relationships. And how is that working for Khloe? 

My take is that Rhymefest did have exactly that conversation with Kanye, including the comment “fuck the youth of Chicago”.  It seems a likely remark from him in light of his idiotic comments about slavery and such.  Rhymefest,having had experience with Kanye’s past mental issues, probably thinks he’s having a relapse. Maybe there are some issues between them that go back to Rhymefest’s relationship with his mom. If Kanye is off the rails again old grudges might resurface, so Rhymefest reaches out to Drake for assistance with the foundation. 

Kim is either desperate to believe hubby isn’t having another breakdown or knows he is and is doing what she can to keep a lid on things til she can get him on track. 

Do I think she has any interest in the foundation, (if she even knew it existed), I doubt she ever gave it a thought,  much less did any kind of effort to raise money for it. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Does anyone think it's weird that North refers to her mother as Kim?  Well, maybe not weird in that family.

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/29/kim-kardashian-cant-fool-north-west-with-princess-jasmine-makeover/?_ga=2.14070654.811070222.1527602535-813790365.1493904950

Not at all, grandma is called Lovey. 

Maybe she calls the nanny/ies mom?

35 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Love the filterless pic of Chi, even though it’s probably meant to distract from Kanye’s assholery. Beautiful baby.

A nice change from her usual tits/ass on display distraction tactic. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Love the filterless pic of Chi, even though it’s probably meant to distract from Kanye’s assholery. Beautiful baby.

She is beautiful, isn't she? She looks like a cross between original Kim and current Kim and definitely has Mom's eyes.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, nexxie said:

My kids went through stages when they referred to me by my first name, even called me that for a while. 

Yeah I can recall North calling Kim "mommy" previously even pretty recently. I think this is just a stage.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Does anyone think it's weird that North refers to her mother as Kim?  Well, maybe not weird in that family.

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/29/kim-kardashian-cant-fool-north-west-with-princess-jasmine-makeover/?_ga=2.14070654.811070222.1527602535-813790365.1493904950

At her age, I don't find it weird. I've seen a lot of kids go through that phase where they refer to either parent by their name, likely because they start pay attention to the names others use for their parents and then begin to mimic. It's quite cute to me because it's completely innocent on their part. However, when you're at the age where you understand the relationship between parent and child and especially, when you're an adult and you call or refer to either parent by their first name, it makes me wonder what kind of messed up situation happened between the two of you and what is wrong with you to feel so comfortable to call/refer them by their first name. Unless I did it jokingly, my mom would probably smack me upside my head even in my grown age if I tried that with her, lol.

• Love 5