Type keyword(s) to search

The Quotes Thread: Quip, Quip, Slow

• Start Topic

On 10/2/2017 at 7:10 PM, madpsych78 said:

Quote of the entire damn series tonight:

Tom: "To all of the teens watching, if you come across another kid who looks special...don't be an asshole."

He actually said that on network television and got away with it?  No way that last word wouldn't have been bleeped out!

26 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

He actually said that on network television and got away with it?  No way that last word wouldn't have been bleeped out!

He actually said "ass".

• Love 1

It always cracks me up that the censors are okay with the "ass" part but not the "hole" part. I once saw the word written out on some reality show or other, and they blurred the "hole" but left the "ass". Like, why ass****, why not ***hole, or even *******?

• Love 3

Tom: "To those of you at home, please don't play a drinking game with Halloween-related puns tonight. You won't make it."

David Ross (to Jordan): "Don't assume just because you're the best dancer, you'll win. After all, I got second."

David knows what's up.  (Just to clarify, David was pointing out that it was amazing he even got second, not that he should have won.)

Terrell: "I'm probably the weak link here." Cheryl: "Yup."

Cheryl is brutal.

Edited by sab85
  • Love 7

Tom: "I'm guessing [Frankie's] not the first guy to almost lose control of Witney!"

And an absolute classic:
Tom (picking a small loop of sequins off the floor): "On Edyta, this is a whole costume."

• Love 3
On 10/5/2017 at 8:44 AM, majormama said:

It always cracks me up that the censors are okay with the "ass" part but not the "hole" part. I once saw the word written out on some reality show or other, and they blurred the "hole" but left the "ass". Like, why ass****, why not ***hole, or even *******?

Maybe because if they only say "ass" they can pretend they're referring to a donkey?

• Love 1

Emma: "If Drew and I win I'm going to take my mirror ball from this year and one from last season and make them dance, make them kiss. I'll take them and put them on my mantel and make Sasha walk past it every day."

She's so cute. It was the "MWAH" on the kiss that really sold it. 

Lindsay: "This is what I do at night. I go home and write down all my notes!"

She's such a dance dork and I love her. 

• Love 6

"I was the best skater in the world and I had it taken away from me " --Tonya Harding

For me, the most memorable line from the premier, but not in a good way.

• Love 8