Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Cleveland

A campaign for Prohibition is waged by the Anti-Saloon League; Dorothy Fuldheim becomes a legend in TV news; Muhammad Ali refuses to fight in Vietnam.

Featuring: Samm Levine as Wayne Wheeler and  Aidan Sussman as Young Wayne Wheeler in "Prohibition"; Mary Elizabeth Ellis as Dorothy Fuldheim and Lauren Sivan as Barbra Walters in "Dorothy Fuldheim"; and Sam Richardson, George Wallace, Echo Kellum, Ron Funches as Herbert Muhammad and Gaius Charles as Muhammad Ali in "The Cleveland Summit".

Retellings: Jon Levenstein on "Prohibition"; David Wain on "Dorothy Fuldheim"; and Ashley Barnhill on "The Cleveland Summit."

I think Muhmmad Ali is a facinating person and the narrator did not do him justice. In fact, I fell asleep during her chapter. She doesn't need to come back.

The other stories were interesting and the Prohibition narrator cracked me up with his insistance of saying "Wayne Wheeler" multiple times in every sentence. 

• Love 2

Kind of a meh episode. Is Cleveland itself not that funny? "Wayne Wheeler". I did like the narrator trying to say "Unanimously".

What did the guy say? "Our future is bright because our present is pretty terrible" or something like that. That made me laugh too.

• Love 2

What did the guy say? "Our future is bright because our present is pretty terrible" or something like that. That made me laugh too.

"That's what Cleveland's all about, the future because our present really isn't that great!" His delivery and his friends opposite reactions the guy laughed and the woman was annoyed had me in stitches!

• Love 4