• Maisie Richardson-Sellers
  • Nick Zano
  • Tala Ashe
  • Matt Ryan (new for S4)
  • Jes Macallen (new for S4)
  • Courtney Ford (new for S4)
  • Ramona Young (new for S4)
  • Amy Pemberton

I think that’s everyone?  I’m still a little unclear on Adam Tsekhman’s status - I think he’s still just recurring, but not positive on that.

Edited by Starfish35
I forgot Courtney Ford
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, scarynikki12 said:

I think they said he's a regular at Comic Con.

1 hour ago, Starfish35 said:

Good to know.  I never saw an actual announcement of his promotion, but his name was included on the press release and he was at SDCC, so....I wondered.

He is not a series regular & his name was not included in any official press releases for SDCC. You may be thinking about one of those Canadian websites listing him as one of the stars but that wasn't from the network or anything official. He came to SDCC but just as Beebo. He didn't do any of the official press for the show. As of now we have 10 regulars. 11 if you include Gideon.

Edited by Proteus
25 minutes ago, Proteus said:

You may be thinking about one of those Canadian websites listing him as one of the stars but that wasn't from the network or anything official.

Maybe so.  I could have sworn I saw something listing him as one of the cast back around Upfronts time, but I can’t find it now.