Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot / S01.E02: Hell Week

I'm not really sure what to make of this show. It's pure camp, & I don't see how they're going to be able to sustain an entire series like this. Just watching two hours of it felt like it was too much, so if it's just the devil guy killing people every week, it's going to be really boring. I guess I'll watch next week & then see how I feel.

Was it just me or did anybody else catch the crotch shot when Ariadne Grande got up off the floor right after the devil guy stabbed her?

I don't honestly know how I feel about this. I know it's basically mindless stupid fun and crazy but maybe I just don't get it? Or maybe Emma Roberts can't keep me that well glued to a show? I do feel she's a weak point here because she's our lead, she worked well enough on AHS because the show didn't fully ride on her and her alone, I think here she probably more so has to do the grunt work as she's Chanel # 1 and from my tv guide, she gets top billing. 

And I know I should take all the offensive jokes as tongue and cheek, but some of them were really..too much. And I know in this day everyone is overly sensitive but some just made me shake my head. That's not funny or cute and considering that I know these are the people who did Glee, I feel like they're trying to be all, "we make jokes but we know it was mean-sprinted and we are NOT mean-sprinted people, we wrote Glee! WE LOVE UNDERDOGS!" type of thing and I am not sure if that makes it worse. 

I just honestly don't know how I feel about this. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It was for sure overhyped beyond all the reviews I read but I attribute that to the cast it had and the fact that it's a Ryan Murphy show and lately people feel the need to inflate his shows. Was it the worst thing ever? No. I just honestly don't think I'll care much if I miss an episode or two.

Considering it's a anthology  series (I'm pretty sure it is), there's a chance even if this season doesn't take off as the ratings juggernaut it was predicated to be, it will still come back because it will be a whole different story and set of characters. I could see Fox giving it another go. 

But my verdict is: None of the characters really made me like them. Except for Nick Jonas and that's only because of his fake death. Now that we know Nick Jonas is not dead, it makes me think that Chanel 2- side note: I love that all the sisters are the same name so much easier to comment on this show when I don't have to say the actors name or try to think of the character- is still alive. I was surprised that the show would kill off two high profile stars in the pilot but now that we know Nick Jonas is alive, it makes me think Chanel #2 could be as well. 

• Love 3

The ongoing rudeness was a bit much. I liked it more than I expected to, after seeing the previews, though. Hester was hilarious, and I also liked the texting. I've seen the lawn mower thing in a horror movie. It's a shame - I liked that girl. 

Edited by Anela
  • Love 2

I will give this show another episode to see how the tone firms up. On the camp-o-meter, I prefer my Ryan Murphy shows more Glee, Nip/Tuck and less Popular. Especially since in this case, the subject material is already plenty campy. 

I couldn't get into any of the characters which was the biggest problem. Chanel is hateful, which is fine, but she came off as one-note. Relegating Abigail Breslin to a nameless Chanel is an epic waste of talent. Likewise, Keke Palmer's character is, as usual for RM, the stereotypical 'Hey girlfriend!' black woman. Ryan Murphy really does not know how to write black female characters which always grates. 

I had no problem with any of the acting (I like Emma Roberts just fine) and some of the costumes were so gorgeous. But the show has no heart and no charm.  

• Love 5

The second episode was definitely better than the first. Some of the jokes in the first which were probably meant to be satire came off as offensive.

My favorite part was Hester (Lea Michele) detailing how to dispose of Chanel No. 2’s body. She was 100% serious and it had me laughing. Also, I loved the scenes with Denise.

The scene with Ms. Bean and the deep fryer gave me goosebumps. Sigh. I was hoping she would turn out to the killer (or red herring).

I didn’t expect Boone to not be dead.

I agree, the second hour was much better.  I mean by leaps and bounds.  the first hour I could tell they wanted to be funny but they failed constantly.  I was offended more than a few times by what they did to and how they wrote Ms. Bean.  The insults weren't over the top enough to be funny.  And I've noticed it before in Glee, but Ryan Murphy kind of hates fat people, doesn't he?  His scripts occasionally try to say the "right" thing but he doesn't treat them like regular people.  He doesn't even allow them to speak unless spoken to. 

The second hour had the hilarious Hester wanting to call everyone mom and Boone and his hands on the froggy, not to mention Step three but are we really supposed to like Grace?  She's so by numbers that I was hoping she'd be the killer to make her interesting. 

For me, the show is missing whatever that magic ingredient is that makes a terrible show campy fun.  And this is a truly terrible, unwatchable show.  I didn't make it past the Pilot.  It was only through sheer force of will that I made it past the first half an hour.

Again, yes the second hour actually had humor but that first hour has me seriously reconsidering wasting my time.  Actually, the more I think about it, the more icky the "humor" leaves me.  I honestly think it has potential and JLC was simply great but I don't think life is long enough to willing keep listening to anything the Chanel's have to say. 

I really enjoyed it.  I thought Hester's sequence about breaking down a body and calling the Chanels mom was hysterical. 

I like Emma Roberts fine but I think that Dianna Arragon is better at making the "bitch" character more layered.  I thought for a pop singer Ariana Grande acuitted herself OK although I'm not familiar with her previous work so I don't know if she was already established as an actress. 

When Chanel #1 talked about how in her future in tv being in good with gays would be good for her career I chuckled when she mentioned "gay higher ups."  Given her situation it must have been meta.

I'm in for the whole ride.  It entertains me a heck of  lot more than many other shows.

• Love 6

This was the best guilty pleasure I had in a long time!  I feel Chanel 1 was Madisonesk fantastic as the sorority queen!  The whole thing was great!  Didn't even mind the 2 hour run because there was action and site jokes throughout.  Jamie Lee Curtis is just perfect as the Dean and I like the creepy girl who just loves death.  It was all creepy goodness to me.  I will be watching!!

• Love 5

I agree with whomever said that Dianna Agron would've been better in the role of Chanel. She played the queen bitch with layers well. 

I'm also going to guess that Chanel was the baby in the bathtub and is doing all this to get revenge for the sorority letting her mother die. From her story the maid was there and helped cover up the death, so she probably wanted to kill her. She has a helper with some guy or girl doing the other kills for her so no one would think it was her. As for Nick Jonas, maybe he wanted to help and that was what his offer to join the sorority was about. 

• Love 1

I'm not sure.  I feel like it was missing something.

I'm not super familiar with Emma Roberts work so I can't pinpoint if her/her character is the wrong choice, in terms of being the center of everything.   I'm hoping it's just a term of finding footing.  RM has a history of making antagonistic or bad people the center of his shows.   Rachel Berry was a selfish little conniver during the one good season Glee had, Christian Troy was a relentless bastard throughout the run of Nip/Tuck.   I think the writing CAN get away with making Chanel #1 the star, I'm hoping they just need to work out the kinks.

Chad Radwell was HILARIOUS.   Everytime he was on screen he made me laugh.    I also liked Boone and really liked the twist with him in the end.  I'll definitely be back for that alone.

Otherwise, the only one's that made a real impression so far were Dean Munsch, JLC was very good during her rant when she was in bed with Chad.    Hester was creepy and desperate and I'm willing to see what else is there.   Her giving a detailed explanation about how they could get rid of the body of Chanel #2 or 3 made me laugh.    And the texting kill scene cracked me up.

There are parts here that could be really good, I'm on board for now.

• Love 1

LOVED all of the 80s music.  Awesome. 

Loved that Ariana Grande has already been killed off because I can't bare her. 

Emma Roberts is doing a superb job of playing the ultimate mean girl / Super Bitch from Hell.

Can't even tell she is acting.

On the other hand, Abigail Breslin is horribly miscast in this and isn't pulling it off.

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 2

Campy fun.  JLC always delivers, and I liked Chad, Denise('s 3 Steps) and Hester.  I was sick to death of Rachel Berry, which adds to my enjoyment of Lea Michele in the role here.  And I love a twisted murder mystery.  They've got me for at least another week.  Maybe at some point Emma Roberts will do or say something that actually makes me laugh.  Or chuckle.  Crack a smile, something.  From Coven to Freak Show, and so far here, her bitchy isn't funny to me.  

Edited by JohnnyGilda
  • Love 1
Maybe at some point Emma Roberts will do or say something that actually makes me laugh.  Or chuckle.  Crack a smile, something.  From Coven to Freak Show, and so far here, her bitchy isn't funny to me

.To me, Emma Roberts is the perfect mean girl!  She is like an evil Buffy Summers.  She could be Sarah Michelle Geller's sister.  She even talks like Buffy

• Love 3

Huh, tough crowd, I thought this would be more loved. I also thought it was pretty obvious that the show is intended as ridiculous over-the-top non-sensical camp, which worked really well. I'm surprised by how many people said they didn't "get it". I guess this style of humour isn't for everyone.

The cast did really well, and killing off a "name" cast member like Ariana Grande so soon reflects the original Scream, when you assumed Drew Barrymore would survive because she's Drew Barrymore. Good move.

As for storyline conjecture, maybe Boone isn't really gay and he's faking it because he's really Chanel's guy and they're secretly working together to exact revenge on the sorority because she's the bathtub baby. Anything is possible at this point. A lot happened in the pilot, which I consider two hours long since it all happened at once.

• Love 10

I thought it was fun.  I never expected it to be a serious murder mystery, so it wound up being just what I expected.  

Things I loved:  the 80's/90's music,  Gigi's throwback wardrobe ("What is that skirt??"  "It's Forenza!"), Nick Jonas, looking at Oliver Hudson, JLC, Hester's explanation of how to get rid of a dead body and them outfitting Carrie Fisher's kid in those Leia-esque earmuffs.  

Did not love Emma Roberts.  I hated her characters in both Coven & Freak Show, but I'm now wondering if I just don't like the actress. 

• Love 3

Read some interesting bits about Emma Roberts and Ethan Peters.  She actually was arrested for physically attacking him

her real controversial moment came from her relationship with her AHS costar, Evan Peters. After a domestic violence incident in Montreal, Emma was arrested when police responding to the complaint saw injuries to Peters' face. Peters didn't press charges and the pair actually stayed together, even getting engaged for a few years before breaking it off.

it appears she is not actually acting the part but is living it.  Didn't know she was Julia Roberts' niece, tho

• Love 2

My favorite part was the random Serial shout-out by Denise and her friend:  "You *know* nothin' bad never happened in a Best Buy parking lot!"  ::beat::  ::both laugh hysterically::

The Heathers references, they were multiple, and not subtle.  Heads in the grass, croquet set in the secret basement room...  I'm sure there were more, but I haven't seen that movie in decades.

I'll give it a couple more weeks.

• Love 7

Emma Roberts is fabulous and just perfect. She plays mean girl so well but yet she's capable of laid-back and 'get real' moments like the one with Grace at the coffee shop or in the basement with the tub. I know she was still mean in those scenes but it's a different shade of mean.

I love the premiere, the comedy part is a hit and miss. Like the whole Chanel #2's death scene is boring as hell (I thought Ariana has acting chops, didn't she star in Victorious?) but the bit about Pete accidentally breaking the whole glass door is hilarious. Not to mention the Chad and Boone scene in bed, it's soooo adorably hilarious.

I'm secretly rooting for Chanel #5 because I like Abigail Breslin and she's kinda 'meh' in the premiere. Though it's true that she seems to be the most unhinged 'Chanel'.  It will be interesting if she turns out to be one of the killers. (Of course, with this show, there always seem to be multiple killers)

Oh and Lea Michele played psychopath-crazy-obsessed with perfection.

• Love 3

So wait, nice girl protagonist raised by single dad, joins sorority that her dead mom was a member of so she can connect with her? A mom is does not remember? A sorority filled with Mean Girl types that runs the campus called Kappa? Isn't this the exact plot of Sydney White, that Amanda Bynes Cinderella movie from awhile back? With more killing? 

• Love 3

Had high expectations for this and honestly still trying to understand the overall tone.  Yes, I understand that it is supposed to be "campy, outrageous", but being campy and satirical comes from intelligent storytelling.  I think the show is struggling a little with overall tone.

Like others have mentioned in order for the camp, silliness, OTT, you need a strong reason to care for the characters and some motivation there.  I'm not really sure why any of the pledges stuck around, especially Keke's Zayday.

The bright spots for me were Keke, JLC, Niecy, Nick Jonas (I really appreciate his willingness to play gay men on both of his tv shows) and Diego.  Emma Roberts who I usually like was too one note, and I think Abigail Breslin so far has been wasted, hope she gets to do more.  The actor who plays Chad is good, but the character is way to broad and his lines need to be cut in half to be more effective.  He also looks about 30 years old.  No offense, I'm over 30, but in the scene with JLC, it didn't have the desired effect since the actor looks so much older than 18/19.

• Love 6

I mostly liked it. I thought Chanel #1 , Grace and the newspaper guy were the weak links. The supporting cast is great and kind of saved it for me. Lea Michele and Niecey Nash were hilarious. Hester explaining how to dispose of the body was so creepy but I laughed. Chad and Boone were also great.

The other Chanels were fine. Not sure about Abigail Breslin but I'll give it a few more episodes.

I want too see more of The above plus JLC ,Keke palmer and Nasim

Edited by shoregirl
  • Love 3

I'm also going to guess that Chanel was the baby in the bathtub and is doing all this to get revenge for the sorority letting her mother die.

I could actually go with this because there seemed to be something off in terms of the Chanel being attacked by the Red Devil since they show it but only as her relaying the story and not actually something we see firsthand as it happened.

I wonder if Gigi is the sorority girl holding onto the baby in the flashback. Wouldn't that be the traumatic event that froze her mentally in the 90s?

• Love 3

It's not the *intent *. which is the problem, aka Ryan Murphy is going for an over the top campy fantasy, but the execution. Some scenes are played fairly straight for suspense and then the tone veers off towards attempts at black macabre humor and it just doesn't jell.

That type of humor isn't that easy to pull off.

• Love 4

I have to say I enjoyed this show.   As someone who doesn't feel her age, boy was that a slap in the face to have a flashback to 1995 when I was in college.  "Waterfalls is my jam" 

With regard to sustainability of this show.  The group can correct me if I'm wrong, but  I could've sworn that I read  somewhere that this show is an anthology, so perhaps  the plot line will only be for this season?

• Love 2

[and them outfitting Carrie Fisher's kid in those Leia-esque earmuffs. ]

Ha! I wondered if anyone else caught that wardrobing wink! She reminds me of her grandmother in looks more so than her mother. Every time Billie was in a scene, I saw glimpses of a young less attractive Debbie Reynolds. Overall, this pilot was exactly as irreverent and stupid as I thought it would be. I may watch the entire first season just to see where RM will take this. But, if its anything like Glee, the 1st season will be the only one worth watching. And, for the record, I had trouble with the idea of Grace being Oliver Hudson's daughter too. He just seems too young and attractive and she too mature and attractive to be father/daughter.

• Love 2

I have to say I enjoyed this show.   As someone who doesn't feel her age, boy was that a slap in the face to have a flashback to 1995 when I was in college.  "Waterfalls is my jam" 

With regard to sustainability of this show.  The group can correct me if I'm wrong, but  I could've sworn that I read  somewhere that this show is an anthology, so perhaps  the plot line will only be for this season?

The show is "kind of an anthology".  Ryan Murphy has said that whoever survives this season will be taken to a new location for the second season.  I'm not sure if that means a new college for the kids and/or adults, or if there will be a flash forward so they are out of college and living in the same town/city.  So this storyline will continue but will take place in a different setting.

So it seems like he is following the "Scream" map, that each season/movie will take place in a different stage of the "survivors" lives.

Edited by JBC344
  • Love 2

My verdict: I liked it, for the most part. There were some major leaps in logic, such why didn't the sorority girls, whether present-day or in the 90s, think that the victims had families and/or friends who would miss them and wonder where they were, but I'm in, for now, anyway. Regarding the 1990s baby, since it didn't cry, I thought it was born dead, but then again, if it had, one of the girls would have said so. As Chanel #1, Emma Roberts gets on my nerves so much that I hope the Red Devil kills her the next chance they get. 

As Hester, Lea Michele is better than I expected. She certainly has some of Rachel's qualities, such as her obsessive nature and her thing for weird sweaters, but the similarities end there. Re Grace & Pete, they balance out the crazy, at least Grace does, anyway. I've got my doubts about Pete. My theory is that he's the baby, but I don't think that he's the killer. My suspects are Chad, Gigi and Dean Munsch. Speaking of the latter, JLC is perfect. Her Dean Munsch gets shit done and takes no shit, especially from Chanel #1. Getting back to Chad, I think he's hilarious. He's even more death-obsessed than Hester, if that's possible. As for Gigi, she's just a little too chipper for me, therefore there's something wrong with her.

Re Boone, his not being dead after all is the most pleasant surprise. As someone who has never been a JoBro fan before, between his solo music, the shirtless Instagram picture, the Flaunt layout, Kingdom & this show, Nick Jonas is my fave by far.

As for storyline conjecture, maybe Boone isn't really gay and he's faking it because he's really Chanel's guy

If that boner he had after Chanel #1 caught him & Chad in bed together was any indication, then Boone is either gay or bi, because IMO he sure ain't straight.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 2

Confused and interested by the cliffhanger with Boone's not murder.

Presumably Boone's buddy told the gang that he'd take care of the body because it wouldn't be good for them to involve the authorities (but really because that would out Boone as not being dead). The morgue is an odd place to meet up, but it does remove the possibility of a not-really-dead person accidentally running into somebody he's trying to fool. It remains to be seen why Boone faked his death.

I thought it was fun.  I never expected it to be a serious murder mystery, so it wound up being just what I expected.  

Things I loved:  the 80's/90's music,  Gigi's throwback wardrobe ("What is that skirt??"  "It's Forenza!"), Nick Jonas, looking at Oliver Hudson, JLC, Hester's explanation of how to get rid of a dead body and them outfitting Carrie Fisher's kid in those Leia-esque earmuffs.  

Did not love Emma Roberts.  I hated her characters in both Coven & Freak Show, but I'm now wondering if I just don't like the actress. 

I thought Gigi was supposed to be stuck in the 90s, not the 80s. That was total 80s wear. They should have had her in some Doc Marten's, flannel, choker or flowery babydoll dress if they were going for 90s. The actress playing Gigi and Lea Michelle look a lot alike. They could be sisters or young aunt/niece.

How on earth do they pay for the upkeep of that house? They have only a handful of members. lol I thought they were the top tier sorority. Will we see other sororities on campus?

• Love 3

I didn't love it but enjoyed it a lot. I don't know why I thought it would be a bit more serious in it's slasher parts (after all I had seen the trailer) but this is straight camp comedy, which is totally fine.

I liked most characters except, unfortunately, Emma Roberts (so tired of her) and Abigail Breslins Chanel #5 (or was is #3? Whatever). Breslin was terribly unfunny. I hope she goes soon. And lastly Grace, the heroine. Just dull. All the other pledges I liked.

The douche boyfriend was actually one of my favourite characters and I usually hate to watch that type. Making him so over the top (but then they all were) was a good move.

Niecy Nash reminded me of Loretta Devine's amazing campus police character from Urban Legend, and I loved Niecy's character as well.

Looking forward to more, although I have no doubt it will all spiral into nigh unwatchable by the end.

Edited by joelene
  • Love 2

How on earth do they pay for the upkeep of that house? They have only a handful of members. lol I thought they were the top tier sorority. Will we see other sororities on campus?

Four members now down to three. I agree, it's kind of ridiculous that they seem to be this popular sorority when they don't accept anyone other than themselves. They managed to hire extras to be potential pledges, so why not hire extras to be the actual sorority girls? Just have a throwaway line about the other girls being so unimportant to the main girls that they're not allowed to speak. That way, I could actually buy that Chanel's sorority is still seemingly popular enough to have a vain guy like Chad go for her.

I mean, I guess it's possible Chanel didn't let anyone in because she deemed them unfit enough for eligibility. But why would the school allow for this to happen? That's what is making me confused.

• Love 1

Dumb. Gross. Not really all that clever. And unfortunately will probably be the thing that takes Ryan Murphy's attention away from AHS so expect that to go downhill soon. I would have loved to see Jamie Lee Curtis on AHS rather than this show. Also...is the sorority house the same house (interior) from AHS: Coven?

I can't see this sustaining a whole season of episodes, either.

• Love 2

All I know is that I am particularly glad that a lot of the casual racism throughout the two hours is being called out.

Where? I've seen one article on a UK site. Everywhere else, including this sites review not only celebrated the racism, but the misogyny and homophobia.

I have a question, how on earth has Jamie Lee Curtis had such a long career, she's dreadful, and after the Emmy's obviously a dreadful human being.

I liked Nicey Nash, and whoever played Grace.

Lea Michele and Emma Roberts played to the full of their talent, which is none.

And I forgot the ablist humour too. Plus as per fuckin usual for Murphy straight people playing gay and able bodied people playing disabled.

Edited by jaytee1812
  • Love 4
I mean, I guess it's possible Chanel didn't let anyone in because she deemed them unfit enough for eligibility. But why would the school allow for this to happen? That's what is making me confused.

The way I read it, Chanel took over after the death of her mentor/enemy and basically "became" her times ten, thus leading to the ridiculous exclusivity that means there were only a handful of people in that giant house. She was allowed to do so because her father was mega-rich and the biggest donor to the University and the previous Dean (the one JLC replaced) was rather addled and under Chanel's thumb.

Ryan Murphy's shows start out making this kind of superficial sense, then actively deteriorate.

And I've noticed it before in Glee, but Ryan Murphy kind of hates fat people, doesn't he?

Almost as much as he does Black people, lesbians, and mothers.

Edited by Snookums
  • Love 3

I don't feel my age, either, and I felt weird watching this and realizing that I am the same age (just about) as the dad.  I was 21 when Scream was released. 

Niecy Nash reminded me of Loretta Devine's amazing campus police character from Urban Legend, and I loved Niecy's character as well.

I thought of her, as well. 

I liked that Jamie Lee Curtis was in bed with a much younger man, only because it's usually a much older man with a student. Although they also had Jessica Lange involved with a younger man in AHS.

I would have loved to see Jamie Lee Curtis on AHS rather than this show. Also...is the sorority house the same house (interior) from AHS: Coven?

I would like to see her there, as well. I think it was the same house.

• Love 1

I liked the show, will continue.  I liked Emma Roberts in the role, mainly because I have a feeling that she is a playing a magnified version of herself. 

I think Pete is the tub baby.

Favorite lines"  Why do you have a knife in your throat? and I'm gonna slap you so hard your tampon is gonna fall out.  Plus Chad was a hilarious douchebag.

• Love 2

Ryan Murphy said that there would be clues to the killer in the pilot. Don't know what to think of Chanel having Mrs. Bean say she 'don't know nothin about birthin no babies.' straight off... Anyone else catch that?? I must mean something.

Edited by mandigirl
  • Love 1

I rarely enjoy pilots - all the introductions, histories and explanations are meh.  This one wasn't bad as far as pilots go.

I want a show of just Chad and Boone - they were really the best part.

Hated Emma Roberts on AHS - this I don't mind her so much in - she seems to really fit the role.  Grace bores me.  JLC can act better than this right?  I mean I thought she could - but she just seemed to be phoning it in.

#2 texting and twittering was eye-rolling but funny.  It's society - everywhere you go you see people that are more engrossed in their phones than in what is going on around them.  People start having panic attacks if they aren't doing something phone related every waking moment.  Surprised they didn't have Arianna sing a song of some sort.

I'll be watching it - i found it entertaining enough to have on during my lunch hour.

Ryan Murphy said that there would be clues to the killer in the pilot. Don't know what to think of Chanel having Mrs. Bean say she 'don't know nothin about birthin no babies.' straight off... Anyone else catch that?? I must mean something.

Sadly I think they thought they were just being clever cause she was white  mammy even though  mammy didn't even said that in Gone with the Wind.

• Love 1

The cast did really well, and killing off a "name" cast member like Ariana Grande so soon reflects the original Scream, when you assumed Drew Barrymore would survive because she's Drew Barrymore. Good move.

Killing off Drew Barrymore was itself an ode to Psycho, where the leading lady, Janet Leigh (JLC's mother) was (spoiler alert) killed off very early in the film.

But unlike Scream, or this piece of shit, killing off Janet Leigh wasn't just for shock value or to simply up the gore quotient. It was integral to the plot and more importantly served to make the movie switch gears. What we thought the movie was about became something else altogether. 

• Love 3

LOVED all of the 80s music.  Awesome. 

Loved that Ariana Grande has already been killed off because I can't bare her. 

Emma Roberts is doing a superb job of playing the ultimate mean girl / Super Bitch from Hell.

Can't even tell she is acting.

On the other hand, Abigail Breslin is horribly miscast in this and isn't pulling it off.

I agree. The two Chanel's left are terrible and don't fit the part. The one that was killed off was the only Chanel that looked the part.

• Love 1

Fore Gawd Miss Scarlett!

• Love 2