Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Suspicious Minds

• Start Topic

i just have a hard time believing that if Brooks is indeed faking that Vicki is in on it. I disagree with Shannon that Vicki would know. First of all Vicki isn't really smart. Secondly, she is so self-involved and unable to see beyond her own needs and wants that I could believe that she could be living with someone and not know that they are faking cancer!

She said she accompanied him to his chemo appointments. If he's faking cancer, then he's obviously not getting chemo. If he's not getting chemo, then Vicki's lying.

• Love 8

I swear all the fighting on this show leads back to Tamra. She has a conversation with Shannon and Vicki about Heather and Meghan turns around and tells Meghan and Heather what Shannon said. She calls a psychic and asks him about Brooks and that gets Meghan going and from what we see she won't let anything go. Now, she's going to Vicki to tell her what everyone else is saying. It's amazing that she always conveniently leaves out the shit she says during these conversations, and how does she never get called out on this shit?

Yes it does. The psychic lunch was such an obvious setup. Tamra said the first psychic was full of shit, but her psychic who she obviously prepped to say "I just don't see it" is the real thing? Right. Tamra was the one who immediately said "so you're saying Brooks doesn't have cancer?!" She is so despicable.

• Love 14

I'm good with just the medical report, but if Meghan is reading this - she would probably prefer that the report be notarized and have a valid phone number for verification purposes.

HA! No doubt.

I feel like I have one of Tamra's implants shoved inside of my sinus cavity behind my eyes and Meghan's bony elbow poking me unrelentlsy in my right ear.

• Love 2

I've tried a few times to vote in the WWHL polls and could not. I'd get a "we're unable to blah, blah, blah" text from Bravo so it may not be possible for Meghan to stuff the ballot box. The poll results might reflect fans wanting this story line to end.

• Love 1

I hope Brooks does have cancer.  Not because I hate him and want him to suffer and die but because I want these C U Next Tuesdays to eat crow on national television.  Seriously, what kind of apology would they owe him for doing this to him if it turns out that he's been sick all along?  What could they even say to him?

• Love 12

Bored with cancer so Ill continue to talk about the shopping. That consignment shop was so cheeseball!! I loved the closeup of the opened and used Chanel au de parfum lol.

I guarentee that the Chanel necklace that Shannon wears in her TH, and the Chanel dangle earrings that Heather was wearing ay tgst fin daye night were NOT from a consignment shop lol

I have a lot of second market Chanel and Louboutins, but Im single and not on a reality show boasting about how fabulously opulent my lifestyle is

Come on people...cancer smancher...isnt it

really all about the shoes, bags and jewelry?

Edited by Christi
  • Love 13

Omg, those flashbacks of Tamra trying to cry...how awful when one's face can't move at all. Good job there, Tams.

Also good job raising that moronic ingrate of a son. Just when I think he can't get worse, he always does.

Icky is caught up in her many covering-Brooke's-a** lies. She is losing control of the narrative and her panic shows but as always, comes off as defensive "mean girl" crap.

• Love 11

I don't know if he thanked her.  At some point Vicki or Brooks, if they value Shannon's friendship need to sit down and ask her to back down or explain that the referral, although appreciated were not utilized. It is not as if insurance pays for every whim a patient has or his girlfriend's friends.  Shannon is making it way too personal.

The problem is that yeah, if Brooks decided to not use Shannon's referral, then fine.  Tell her in a timely manner and move on.  But he did apparently make an appointment and cancelled on the way because of two flat tires.  Or he didn't make an appointment and gave her that excuse.  Either way, if a person is asked for their help, then don't BS them or BS the doctor you've made an appointment with.  And Vicki and Brooks are wondering why people are questioning them.....

• Love 13

Bored with cancer so Ill continue to talk about the shopping. That consignment shop was so cheeseball!! I loved the closeup of the opened and used Chanel au de parfum lol.

I guarentee that the Chanel necklace that Shannon wears in her TH, and the Chanel dangle earrings that Heather was wearing ay tgst fin daye night were NOT from a consignment shop lol

I have a lot of second market Chanel and Louboutins, but Im single and not on a reality show boasting about how fabulously opulent my lifestyle is

Come on people...cancer smancher..isnt it

really all about the shoes, bags and jewelry?

(I dont mention the clothes for a reason lol)
  • Love 2

I've tried a few times to vote in the WWHL polls and could not. I'd get a "we're unable to blah, blah, blah" text from Bravo so it may not be possible for Meghan to stuff the ballot box. The poll results might reflect fans wanting this story line to end.

I hate to admit it but I have voted on some of the poll questions and I've had no problem getting through, including tonight. 

• Love 3

I'm not sure if it will ever be proved that Brooks is lying.  Unless Brooks or Vicki fess up, it's all speculation, and it will never be confirmed or denied through his doctor.  So at this point, I'm operating on the assumption that he's sick.  Sorry, I just can't get outraged at the possibility that he's lying.  I only half pay attention to this storyline because it make me uncomfortable, but isn't it possible that Brooks and Vicki contradict each other because Vicki doesn't know what the hell she's talking about?  Vicki doesn't have cancer, and Vicki's not in danger of dying, so really - how much attention is she really paying to this whole situation.  Maybe she's just winging it, and not interested enough to get her stories straight.

• Love 16

Yes it does. The psychic lunch was such an obvious setup. Tamra said the first psychic was full of shit, but her psychic who she obviously prepped to say "I just don't see it" is the real thing? Right. Tamra was the one who immediately said "so you're saying Brooks doesn't have cancer?!" She is so despicable.

I have a secret I've been keeping from my mother since I was about 10 years old. My dad used to go to psychics because he got a kick out it. I used to go with him and it was fun asking bad questions and getting bad answers. (don't want to offend anyone who is or knows a true psychic, anything is possible). 

Here's what I thought was funny, Tamra's psychic did what I think of as the classic psychic move: close eyes, breath deep a few times, "something is off, or wishy washy, it could be there, but I don't see it" 

Perfect out for him if Brooks does have cancer, right on if his cancer was cured or is in remission, and if he's faking he didn't see it so.... 

• Love 3

Brooks could have kept the appointment that Shannon made at Vicki's exhortation. Nothing mandates that he follow the advice dispensed by that consultation. He could have telephoned Shannon and explained that Vicki solicited Shannon's help of her own accord and, that while he was very appreciative of her efforts, he wanted to let her know that he felt obliged to decline in favor of his own choice of professionals. He did neither of these things; in fact, he only bailed at the last minute and attributed his no-show at the appointment to car trouble . . . so he's in effect saying that yes, he did want to avail himself of the opportunities Shannon procured for him but was deterred by lack of transportation. And now Vicki is disparaging Shannon's perplexity at this by stating she's "out of line" and ascribing sentiments to Shannon that Shannon never expressed. No, Shannon never said Brooks's "team" was lacking; that was actually what Vicki suggested by soliciting Shannon's intervention with City of Hope. Vicki is a grown-ass, fifty-something woman who has had months at this point to at least diplomatically explain why Shannon, a friend who she asked for help, basically went out of her way and called in favors and contacts for no reason. So it's not a question of Vicki hysterically blacking out her plea to Shannon nor is it about the specifics of Brooks's situation in the abstract; it's just about fundamental common respect, courtesy, and general manners - when you ask someone to assist you with a matter and they oblige, you have some perfunctory responsibility to them. If someone prevails upon a friend to put them in touch with an employer then acts excited about a consequent job interview only to blow off that interview, that's a huge fuck-you to the friendship. And no one on these programs "owes" explanation about their behavior in the abstract to anyone; if Shannon wants to exploit her marital troubles off-screen or Heather wants to behave like a hateful asshole and gaslight rivals in her quotidian life or if Yolanda Foster wants to indulge in her Munchausen pathologies or Taylor Armstrong wants to accuse every husband she has of abusing her, that's their prerogative. But Vicki and Brooks, both adult veterans of Bravo and the show (like all of the preceding examples), have submitted their narratives and contentions for the critique, opprobrium, and deconstruction of both viewers and their fellow cast mates. Don't want to be quizzed on the many documented inconsistencies in your statements about your circumstances? Then don't offer up that you're going off chemo in favor of Reservatrol only to contradict yourself a couple of days later! If you can't keep your lies straight, don't peddle them on camera! . . . As for Meghan's dog-with-bone bit, I initially thought she was taking her ploy too far. But then I thought about ethnic impostors like Rachel Dolezal, too many ostensible American Indians to name, and the gentleman involved in Black Lives Matter who was recently revealed to be white. And then I understood Meghan's animus about appropriating a mantle of oppression and victimhood while enjoying the privilege and latitude to doff that mantle at will.

• Love 16

And note to Shannon:  No, you are not a good judge of character.  What pill did you take to give you amnesia about what Tamra and Heather did to you last season and what Tamra tried to start in Moorea, and what Meghan did to you earlier this season?  And you and Vicki have been so close, but now you're not talking to each other and you think that if Brooks is lying, Vicki must know about it?  No, you are not a good judge of character.

And let's not forget about her husband...

• Love 12

I thought it interesting that Shannon said that Brooks and Vicki would probably get back together.  Note she also said she didn't know the particulars.

IIRC, didn't Tamra say the same thing last week on WWHL?

Why do I have the feeling that they will get back together after the reunion and season is over?  Why is it that I feel pretty certain that Vicks will refuse to discuss this at the reunion?  Why is it I can't help thinking that this is all about 'convenience'?

• Love 11

I hope Brooks does have cancer.  Not because I hate him and want him to suffer and die but because I want these C U Next Tuesdays to eat crow on national television.  Seriously, what kind of apology would they owe him for doing this to him if it turns out that he's been sick all along?  What could they even say to him?

Brooks has cancer and collectively they need to place the blame on who started the NO CANCER talk and that would be Tamra.

This has been such a study in stupidity.  Tonight Meghan's newest body of proof is her reprobate 17 year old describing, sorta, kinda what treatment her terminally ill mother is receiving after the chemo had to be halted.   (This was shot in mid-April her mother passed in July.)  Does Meghan not realize there are different treatments for cancer?

Vicki pays out 58% of her income in taxes.  This is a woman who by profession is a financial planner.  Maybe she needs to focus more on her money than trotting all over the globe. 

Shannon came off as taking too much direction from production at what point did she not understand ENOUGH.  I am wondering how Brooks and Vicki came to chose the viewer of the PET Scan.  I would think maybe someone who can accurately relay a conversation which would exclude Tamra and Heather (she has perception issues).  So once Tamra saw the PET Scan she felt the need report to Meghan the medical provider?

I wills say since early on Vicki has asked Shannon to park it with the medical advice.  She just doesn't get it and I hope she realizes what the hell went wrong at lunch.

On the up side maybe Vicki won't be returning.

• Love 7

Brooks has cancer and collectively they need to place the blame on who started the NO CANCER talk and that would be Tamra.

This has been such a study in stupidity.  Tonight Meghan's newest body of proof is her reprobate 17 year old describing, sorta, kinda what treatment her terminally ill mother is receiving after the chemo had to be halted.   (This was shot in mid-April her mother passed in July.)  Does Meghan not realize there are different treatments for cancer?

Vicki pays out 58% of her income in taxes.  This is a woman who by profession is a financial planner.  Maybe she needs to focus more on her money than trotting all over the globe. 

Shannon came off as taking too much direction from production at what point did she not understand ENOUGH.  I am wondering how Brooks and Vicki came to chose the viewer of the PET Scan.  I would think maybe someone who can accurately relay a conversation which would exclude Tamra and Heather (she has perception issues).  So once Tamra saw the PET Scan she felt the need report to Meghan the medical provider?

I wills say since early on Vicki has asked Shannon to park it with the medical advice.  She just doesn't get it and I hope she realizes what the hell went wrong at lunch.

On the up side maybe Vicki won't be returning.

The way Meghan has been talking I would have thought she would be in the loop about exactly what treatments Leann was getting and when. Why would Hayley have to explain this to her, shouldn't she have already known?

• Love 10

Oh good grief - I can imagine being shocked with the news of NHL and calling for ideas.

My father had it but I was with him all the way. Never felt the need to change doctors.

Although I have suggested to 2 people's SO's perhaps they might want a second opinion. Never offended when they didn't.

And going to lots of doctors (or otherwise) does cost money and too many is not covered by insurance. I say - let the patient (man or woman) make their own decisions about their bodies and be polite about it.

But then I am not going to speculate on whether Brooks was lying and Vicki until I have facts rather than rumors.

And yes - perhaps Vicki needs a CPA or tax attorney rather than an accountant.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 7

I've always found the psychic to be very shady.  I'm very skeptical when it comes to psychics, but I do believe some people have the gift.  Typically, there needs to be some type of connection between psychic and subject.  So here we have Tamra and her psychic.  They've never seen each other, never touched each other, etc.  So this guy gives a reading on Tamra's friend's boyfriend?  How incredibly lame.  There would be no connection, and no reason that he could read Brooks off of the sound of Tamra's voice.  But if this guy does have psychic abilities or is simply very adept at reading Tamra's cues - he knows Tamra dislikes and distrusts Brooks, and calling Brooks a liar is going to reaffirm her faith in him as a psychic.  Translation:  Tamra thinks he's brilliant, and she'll keep paying him because he's telling her what she wants to hear.  I imagine he also tells her what an amazing wife and mother she is.

• Love 9

I thought it interesting that Shannon said that Brooks and Vicki would probably get back together.  Note she also said she didn't know the particulars.

IIRC, didn't Tamra say the same thing last week on WWHL?

Why do I have the feeling that they will get back together after the reunion and season is over?  Why is it that I feel pretty certain that Vicks will refuse to discuss this at the reunion?  Why is it I can't help thinking that this is all about 'convenience'?

Brooks moved to Florida.  Vicki was in Florida last week.  Next week Brooks starts treatment in California.  They are not even making a decent effort at hiding their rendezvous.

• Love 5

Also...I hate Icky so much. I hated that she just had to say "these are my work clothes" when Shannon gave her a compliment. Really? God she is just the worst. She should take herself off to a psychiatric hospital and stay put while they go to town diagnosing her crazy a**.

I looked at Lisa Rinna's clothing line and was not impressed at all. Very basic stuff, mostly over-priced.

Edited by Bebecat
  • Love 4

Speaking of Vicki's work clothes, hm Vicks, you need to go up a size or buy clothes that fit.  Honey, those buttons were ready to pop.  Not professional.

If she does have a stylist, the person must be scared ****less of her, to allow her to constantly wear clothes way too small for her. And also any stylist working with her would be wise to not let it be known.

• Love 5

I've always found the psychic to be very shady.  I'm very skeptical when it comes to psychics, but I do believe some people have the gift.  Typically, there needs to be some type of connection between psychic and subject.  So here we have Tamra and her psychic.  They've never seen each other, never touched each other, etc.  So this guy gives a reading on Tamra's friend's boyfriend?  How incredibly lame.  There would be no connection, and no reason that he could read Brooks off of the sound of Tamra's voice.  But if this guy does have psychic abilities or is simply very adept at reading Tamra's cues - he knows Tamra dislikes and distrusts Brooks, and calling Brooks a liar is going to reaffirm her faith in him as a psychic.  Translation:  Tamra thinks he's brilliant, and she'll keep paying him because he's telling her what she wants to hear.  I imagine he also tells her what an amazing wife and mother she is.

Bingo to your whole post!  I've wanted to post this for weeks but never got around to it.  I too have never heard of a psychic who can do a read on someone (whom they have never met) just from hearing their name.  If this guy is legit, why isn't he solving the mysteries of the universe?  Where is Jimmy Hoffa's body?  Who really killed JFK?  Where did Amelia Earhart crash?  The list goes on and on.  Give me a break! 

• Love 12
I'm kinda of torn about my thoughts on that awful lunch with Vicki and Shannon.  On one hand, Vicki was calm enough with Heather and Tamra when they tried to talk to her about the questions surrrounding Brooks, but she didn't give Shannon much of a chance to talk about it before shutting her down and maybe that was why Shannon kept going on and on--because she didn't feel like Vicki would listen to what she was feeling about the situation, and because Vicki was making it all about Vicki once more.  But, on the other hand, maybe Vicki was just so tired of hearing the same thing over again for the third time, and then Shannon wouldn't drop it even when Vicki had already told her she was having a terrible day and Vicki asked her to stop talking about it.  Maybe that particular lunch wasn't the best time for Shannon to bring up Brooks' cancer situation.  Shannon has terrible timing again.

The cancer story DEFINITELY should end. Yes, it is absurd to ask someone for their medical files. However, no one really believes that he is sick, and no one really thinks he is going to do it. PLUS, Vicki keeps screeching at least 100 times "What do you want me to do! How am I supposed to prove it to you! How!!" Like, she keeps demanding people tell her how she can prove she isn't lying and, yeah, the medical paper thing does seem horrible. I think when you are at the point when someone is asking you, "what can I do to prove it?" And then refuses to do anything to prove it, you can just be pretty confident that person is lying and move on with your life. I think Shannon just really really doesn't want to believe that it's a hoax.  And people are horrified about just the thought of someone demanding someone prove they have cancer, so Brooks is still getting sympathy that way. It's just really sad, to me, that their con is working, and hopefully it doesn't inspire others to lie about something like that, because no one is going to be the asshole who mistreats a cancer patient.

Anyway, the cancer story should end, and the focus instead should be on why Vicki is treating her friends like shit and lying to them. They have caught Vicki in a ton of lies and she refuses to explain them. Whenever people try to get some answers, Vicki just starts screaming about her dying bf and making everyone feel super guilty and horrible. For instance, Vicki told Tamra she went to one chemo. Then she said she has never gone to chemo. I would say, "Okay, then why did she say you went if you didn't? I'm not asking at Brooks's health right now. I'm just asking you why you told me two different things." Of course, Vicki would go off screaming about her dying bf and what a disgusting person I was for questioning a cancer patient who is dying. I would then say, "Vicki, I'm asking you about the two different stories you told me. I'm just trying to understand why you lied"

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 14

Ryan turns my stomach.  I don't know if it's the little horns and cloven hooves or the nose that looks like it breathes fire.  He is just creepy.  IRL i might feel for him for being such a loser and having to expose it on national TV because he needs money, but thru the TV  I can enjoy watching.his pathetic self.  The fact that I can't stand Tamra helps.  I don't know how Eddie can sleep with Tamra knowing that Rosemary's baby was once crawling around that womb.  He looks beat anyway.  I think his disgust for having to support Ryan and having him skulking around will drive him off before long.  

I love to dislike Vicki and Brooks. I can kind of love Vicki because of that.   Brooks is just perfect. A total boob, awkward, corny horrible actor, just an all-around dope. .  I haven't watched much this of this season so I'm not tired of the cancer/not cancer plot. but It would be just like him to make it up so that the others would get off his back and he would become relevant. and sympathetic.  Not surprised it has backfired on them.  Even if true, just keep the details to yourself.  You wanted everyone in your business.. and now that you don't make sense you want them out.  

Shannon is hard to watch.  I totally feel for her with that corpse of a husband.

• Love 9

Whether or not Brooks really has cancer, is his business and no one else's! Personally, I think if that man's lips are moving, he's lying! I also think that Vicky is so desperate to have her "love tank" filled, that she is putting up with this lying, cheating, deadbeat dad, blowhard because he must do something really special for her in the sack! And that too, is Vicky's business and no one else's. Where I used to think she was a successful, self-made , astute businesswoman, and held her in higher esteem than the others, I have now lost all respect for her. I think she is conducting herself like an idiot and burying her head in the sand because, to acknowledge all of Brooks' flaws, it would reflect badly on her. So better to ignore all the glaring lies and defend this idiot? WHY ALL THE DESPERATION, VICKI?

I doubt Vicki will dump his ass until after he has moved in and taken her to the cleaners! That's when she will FINALLY admit to everything!

It's disheartening to see that Ryan has not grown up or changed at all from when Tamra was first on this show! He had NO business getting married and having a kid if he wasn't in a position to support this endeavor! When he announced at dinner with Tamra (and the girlfriend that Tamra had just met) that he was going to be getting married and moving away, it appeared as though the new girlfriend was the one making a decent living, and had the money to support them. Now, Tamra has to help them get by? WTF? I give it a year or two at the outside and they will get divorced. It's gonna rock Tamra's marriage too! This irresponsible boy is just dead weight!

Edited by ChattyCathyLA
  • Love 6

Vicki just can't shake her jealousy that Meghan is young - and probably jealous that she is thin too, lol! How many times is she going to bring up the fact tat Meg is 30? That must really stick in her craw. That's what made is especially tasty when Meg called her out as"old and bitter." Much as I loathe Meg that was a great moment.

I though the talk Heather had with Vicki was handled well. Heather wasn't accusatory, just gave Vic the facts of what's going on. I did LOL at Heather's claim that she's going to meet with Lisa Rinna because they're old friends from acting school. Umm,no. That would be because Lisa is a HW too and it was a Bravo setup. Hate to say it but Terry was right. Heather only wanted him to agree with her, didn't actually want his opinion. She doesn'tseem to have any sense of humor. I know Terry is lame as can be with his jikes, but he does try to lighten the mood and she's having none of it.

Ryan is a prick. Complaining that he "still doesn't like the floor" in a house he's NOT EVEN PAYING FOR? He should be thankful his skanky ass isn't homeless. He also complained of a room being small bc he "gets claustrophobic." Shoulda thought abiut THAT before you moved in with a woman who has 3 previous kids and then impregnating her. He said "fuck my life" at one point. Really? You don't work, your mama is paying for your house and will no doubt be paying your groceries and other bills and you think you have it so tough? God, he pisses me off. I think he was hoping Tamra would volunteer to take them all out for breakfast and pick up the tab and that's why he didn't feed the kids before they went to the house and why he refused to feed them once there. He would have the horredous NINE HOUR DRIVE!! he continued to complain about if he hadn't made the choice to move close to mommy. Once again he was prob hoping Tamra would volunteer to pay for plane fare.

Was it just me or did Shannon look odd at her lunch with Vicki? Add me to the club that's creeped out every time David adresses her as "dear". It soulds so phony and almost like he says it with contempt in his voice.

Vicki was her usual narcassistic self. "I haven't had time to grieve my mother", "Let's talk about ME". I nearly fell off the couch laughing when she said that showing Brooks medical records would be like a "monster that's never full." I immediately though tomyself, Vicki that's YOU!!! The monster that's never full, hahaha!

I think Vicki knows Brooks is lying and she wanted to use it as a storyline to get screen time. Now it's blowing up in her face so she wants to drop the subject/storyline. There is a slim possibility, IMO, that Brooks does have cancer and she and Brooks intentionally are acting shady, refusing to show any proof to shut it down, purposely telling differnt things to different people and purposely not keeping their lies straight. Vicki may WANT a storyline about Brooks supposedly lying about cancer so she can be the big story of the season, have all the attention on her (does Vicki love anything more?) This would make the others look like assholes, and in her mind make the audience feel sorry for Brooks - make him the victim. Either way it's SICK. I don't want to think about cancer when I'm watching a show for entertainment. My sister has breast cancer (in remission now, fingers crossed) and I'd like to have an hour of TV where I can escape thinking about cancer when it's on my mind so much of the time.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 17

Forgot to add: Vicki you are SO not in the 58-60% tax bracket! Better get a better CPA if that's what he's telling you - which I doubt. Once again Vicki lying to make herself seem like a big shot to compensate for her failings in the looks and personality department.

• Love 12

"Was it just me or did Shannon look odd at her lunch with Vicki? Add me to the club that's creeped out every time David adresses her as "dear". It soulds so phony and almost like he says it with contempt in his voice."

That marriage will never last! The second I saw them in the show, I pegged him for a cheater and I'm rarely wrong! The cheating was just a "pressure valve". The next time, he will just leave and file for divorce. I don't know how he's put up with her this long! She is a pretentious whiner! He gets back at her in a passive-aggressive manner, like taking her to a sports bar for her birthday! I thought, maybe, it was because her family was the one that I originally provided the bucks for him to go into business. He might have something to lose if he leaves. Otherwise, why o why would he even have stayed THIS long?

• Love 3

I was pretty bummed that we didn't get to see Ediie stuffing his face with cake this episode.

If Heather and Terry are such frequent guests at the fancy pants restaurant they were dining at ("Nice to  see you again") why did the waiter adress them as Mr. and Mrs. Dubrow rather than Dr. and Mrs. Dubrow? Waiter must be an actor who screwed up his lines. I'm surprised Heather didn't correct him.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 8

If only I got $5 every time Brooks name was mentioned this season.

It's beyond old.

Ugh. I could not agree more.   I've always hated that grifter - to the point that I get where Brianna is coming from .

Found this quote from Vicki- from when her mom died:

Gunvalson thought that it would be her longtime boyfriend, Brooks Ayers, who would lose his battle with cancer this year. "I thought I'd lose Brooks. I thought he was going to be the one who died this season," Gunvalson candidly told Cohen.

(From: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/vicki-gunvalson-doesnt-regret-cameras-filming-reaction-to-moms-death-201577)

Are you fucking kidding me?? This quote proves to me that Vickie came up with the bullshit cancer story in order to get some sympathy and respect for "her man." She thought this would be fool-proof. She did not think that anyone would catch on. Who says something like that, speaking about life in seasons?

Vicki is just a lying liar who lies.  The article quotes her as saying she never watched the bunco party episode when she got the news about her mother but a while back she told Andy on WWHL that she did watch.

I saw the WWHL when Vicks said the thing about thinking it would be Crooks who might die not her mom and I think it sounded more like someone whose mom died suddenly and unexpectedly than a plea for sympathy for Brooks but of course mmv.    And when this article was published  - the date on it is July 7 - Vicks hadn't seen the episode yet.  It was during another WWHL appearance when I think she said she finally did watch it with Brianna.  

I hate Crooks and always have  - to the point of agreeing with Briana about him lol.   And I certainly wouldn't put it past him to fake a cancer story  just to get back with Vicks and into her house but I would never imagine anyone [on the show]  to actually question it out loud.  And then keep pounding away at it like it's their j.o.b.    

I do remember either reading something about how Vickie  didn't want Brooks on the show at all this season but Bravo insisted since he was part of her life and living with her etc.    And of course they will get back together; he knows exactly how to manipulate her and always has.  

• Love 5

Whether or not Brooks really has cancer, is his business and no one else's! Personally, I think if that man's lips are moving, he's lying! I also think that Vicky is so desperate to have her "love tank" filled, that she is putting up with this lying, cheating, deadbeat dad, blowhard because he must do something really special for her in the sack! And that too, is Vicky's business and no one else's. Where I used to think she was a successful, self-made , astute businesswoman, and held her in higher esteem than the others, I have now lost all respect for her. I think she is conducting herself like an idiot and burying her head in the sand because, to acknowledge all of Brooks' flaws, it would reflect badly on her. So better to ignore all the glaring lies and defend this idiot? WHY ALL THE DESPERATION, VICKI?

I doubt Vicki will dump his ass until after he has moved in and taken her to the cleaners! That's when she will FINALLY admit to everything!

It's disheartening to see that Ryan has not grown up or changed at all from when Tamra was first on this show! He had NO business getting married and having a kid if he wasn't in a position to support this endeavor! When he announced at dinner with Tamra (and the girlfriend that Tamra had just met) that he was going to be getting married and moving away, it appeared as though the new girlfriend was the one making a decent living, and had the money to support them. Now, Tamra has to help them get by? WTF? I give it a year or two at the outside and they will get divorced. It's gonna rock Tamra's marriage too! This irresponsible boy is just dead weight!

Ryan isn't married yet on the show or in real life. It appears he's backing out of the relationship due to the children having different personalities (not multiple personalities) that he's having difficulties with. The loser tells his mom, Tamra, the last year has been tough on him and he feels he rushed into the whole relationship. Duh...his mother and grandma both told him not to move in with the GF.

• Love 5

So this isn't a point about cancer, but just a general comment. If you have a friend that wants your support on something they are going through in her life, and you give it to her, then later feel like you are being manipulated what do you do? I personally think that people who abuse your friendship are not worth shit and to RUN away. I would not be friends with someone that  lied to me, or someone I wondered if was lying.

If VIcki wants to make up bullshit stories for sympathy and attention or to allow her friends to prove they love her, and she expects her friends to accept her lies and  not question her ever, then she really lost her calling as a Nazi. She is telling people all these different things, and then when they try to understand what is going on, she losers her shit and does some major emotional bullying to get them back in line. She probably has a "Work will Set you Free" Banner over her bed.

Filling Vicki's love-tank isn't easy!
  • Love 3

I started out being just cynical of Brooks, but now I full out do not believe his cancer story. I just don't. There are way too many discrepancies. First they said the Resveratrol was to fight the cancer, now it's just to boost his immune system before he starts chemo again? Wait, I thought he wasn't doing any more chemo. And then when he was talking the Terry about drinking, it was just weird. First he said something about how he would drink when he was on the chemo - it almost sounded like he was saying THAT was okay, but now that he's going the more natural route it's not a good idea. But then two seconds later he tells Terry he IS drinking now (just not tonight) because he's no longer on the chemo. That just don't make no sense. 

None of it makes any sense. But....at the same time....I think Megan should just let it go. For once, I agree with Tamra. The truth tends to come out organically. When you force it, it just makes you look like an asshole. Now, if Brooks was setting up kickstarters and having fundraisers for his treatment, THEN I could see working so hard to expose him. But I still just think Megan wants to stick it to Vicki because they weren't getting along. 

Speaking of, why did Megan have to ask Haley how her mother's treatment is going? I thought she was soooo involved and knew everything that was going on. Wasn't she calling doctors on Leann's behalf just a few episodes ago? *huge eye roll*

When Terry and Heather fight it bores me to tears. Rich people problems. Heather actually wants Terry to THANK her for spending her days picking out tiles and chandeliers and blowing through all of his money? "Thank you, wife, it must be so hard to spend millions on this gigantic house, adorning it exactly as you see fit. I really appreciate all the sacrifices you've made to make this happen". Give me a freaking break. 

And then we have ungrateful Ryan. Did anyone else hear him complaining about the floors in his new house? His mother is bankrolling his lifestyle and he wants to whine about floors? What was wrong with them anyhow? I thought they looked quite lovely. He is already halfway out the door on that relationship. You can tell. He has no idea how to be an adult, let alone a parent/step-parent. He's a spoiled little brat who wants to do things his way, when HE wants, and the idea of compromising and considering others in his family sends him into an apoplectic fit. 

I almost died when Vicki told Shannon she hadn't had time to grieve her mom yet. I just don't even know what to say to that. There are literally no words.....

• Love 11
The problem is that yeah, if Brooks decided to not use Shannon's referral, then fine.  Tell her in a timely manner and move on.  But he did apparently make an appointment and cancelled on the way because of two flat tires.  Or he didn't make an appointment and gave her that excuse.  Either way, if a person is asked for their help, then don't BS them or BS the doctor you've made an appointment with.  And Vicki and Brooks are wondering why people are questioning them.....

Right. It didn't sound like a case of just not wanting the help. Brooks apparently made an appointment, then didn't show up. (By the by, two flat tires? Really? When you're going to lie, keep it as simple as possible.) Also, wasn't there something about him saying he sent paperwork over, but never did? To me, just my opinion, it sounds like he wanted to placate Shannon and make her believe his story, but he had no intention of being found out by her doctor. 

One more thing that bugged me to no end this episode. I would never, ever have dreamed of putting my children of the age of Ryan's girlfriend's in a car for 9 hours without feeding them breakfast. For one thing children need to eat when they are hungry, and for another, they get cranky being stuck in a car that long and to be hungry on top of it? For him to say that bullshit about how they don't care because they don't have to drive? Welcome to parenthood you dumbass.

It's seriously like he's one of the children. He does not have a paternal bone in his body. I truly fear for little Ava. He was basically having a temper tantrum because children wanted to eat! The nerve! And he complained that they were "playing with toys" earlier. What does he think children do?It's as if he thinks they should have taken care of themselves if they wanted to eat, and now it's too late, so oh well. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. Parents make sure the kids eat.  If he wanted to continue his carefree, I come and go as I please life, he shouldn't have knocked up a woman with 3 kids. 

Vicki just can't shake her jealousy that Meghan is young - and probably jealous that she is thin too, lol! How many times is she going to bring up the fact tat Meg is 30? That must really stick in her craw.

It's so freaking obvious that Megan's youth bothers Vicki. She brings it up almost as much as her mother dying. And at completely irrelevant moments. While I don't necessarily agree, I can see saying, "Megan's too young to lecture me". But she'll just randomly throw it out there - "Who is this 30-year-old to wear a necklace?" It's that ridiculous. 

• Love 18

Forgot to add: Vicki you are SO not in the 58-60% tax bracket! Better get a better CPA if that's what he's telling you - which I doubt. Once again Vicki lying to make herself seem like a big shot to compensate for her failings in the looks and personality department.

There is no 58-60% tax bracket! Does she think we're all idiots? Either that or her accountant is another person robbing her blind. If so, I'm starting to feel she deserves it.

• Love 14

"Vicky has absolutely no idea what dealing with cancer is actually like".

- Meghan King Edmonds, aka Spawn of Satan

Unlike JennyMominFL, I swear like a drunken sailor and have a vast repertoire of curse words to draw from, but I need to be making up some brand new ones just for Meghan.  They are not fit for polite company, but fortunately I live alone with a rude cat who doesn't mind my filth mouth.  ;-)

Suffice to say I think questioning anyone's health issues is vile and despicable.  Meghan (and Bravo) takes it to a whole new level of low.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 19