Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Once in a Lifetime Chance Brings Romance

Wow. I have only watched season 2 before, but compared to that cast, this cast is much worse. Worse in a very entertaining way. I'm from Devin's hometown and he's cuter and funnier on TV than he is in person. I enjoyed watching him but I don't really like him. I liked Kiki, Hannah and Cheyenne right away. I don't like that girl who was yelling on the first night, Stacey? I don't know all their names yet. I liked Alec, I think he's really cute, but he seems to have a really mean side, but don't they all? It was funny that the girl got sick on the boat and the guy that took her on the date, Long Hair Guy, is a diving instructor. Those are just my scattered first impressions.

I love that this show is back.  Didn't know it was possible but they seem to have found even crazier folks this time around.  From the previews, there certainly looks to be some drama.  I'll be on the couch with my popcorn.

Cry me a river Kiki, you were only pissed because you didn't want to leave Devin.

It is stupid to hook up and catch a case early on in the game. Because if that person isn't your match, guess what, you have your hear broken and then sabotage the game. These people need to use their heads and not the ones in their pants.