Type keyword(s) to search

Mark & Nikki: Touch That Window, Lose Your Hand

• Start Topic

I'd stop short of saying it's "acceptable," but it is something that's been happening for a long time. Even before the Internet, there's a history of American GIs marrying young women abroad and bringing them back to the U.S. That we're debating it now is somewhat a sign of changing norms. (And, also the 40-year age difference. And the fact that Mark seems extra creepy about it.)

It's honestly surprising to me that the U.S. government seems so... permissive about letting men with money go abroad for "marriage tourism" and giving them K1 visas in this day and age. Meanwhile, we can't manage to quickly and effectively process asylum applications. One of my friends who has a Ph.D. and is married to an American is also having a nightmare of a time getting a green card. Maybe TLC's next show could be "I Married an Asylum Seeker."

Asylum is a political decision and once asylum is applied for going for a K-3 or CR-1 retroactively raises yellow flags among immigration agents
  • Love 1

I have been with my husband for 7 years and he has given me a wonderful life and a reason to be happy. I will love him forever and take care of him for the rest of his life. I am also from the Philippines and I was also 19 when he met me, he was 65 years old and that was the happiest day of my life.

Jen, in all seriousness, I'm glad it worked out for you.  It might be your wording but girl I swear this sounds more like rescue than marriage.   No shade at all but: *reason to be happy* made me pause and back up - as though you hadn't had one by simply meeting him and falling in love.   And that, if I may use this as an example, is my issue.  Marriage has a falling in love stage.  The men and women on this show make me squirm because it's as though we've fast forwarded past that part, but we didn't, they're still getting to know each other but having these forced hurtling towards each other's lives moments that would come naturally if it weren't for that 90 days. 

I'm not so beat about the chronology as I am the life-phase-ness of it all.  Mark says the reason he and his first wife split was because she changed.   Do we really think he was into women his own age 30 years ago?  Right.  So of course she changed, physiologically your brain doesn't even fully finish developing until you're 25.   She probably had her last baby at 24.  What 24 year old wants to make diaper changing and meal planning their whole world with no friends and a controlling husband day in day out?  Exactly.  This is why I hate the inequity of a grown ass man entering life decisions with someone who is emotionally (because they're also physiologically and mentally) unprepared for them.  That is selfish as hell.   He had the chance to make his adult decisions as an adult.  She should be afforded the same opportunity. 

OMG -- I was the exactly same way!  When I was 19 I dated a man who was nearly 40 and I was so into him.  I look back now and I'm like "my goodness I wouldn't give that guy the time of day now!"  

I know exactly what the guys were thinking,but goodness I shudder to think what would have happened if I actually had settled down with any of them.  Yuck.

I giggled girl.  Hard.   I'm single. The irony is, today, you are too old for him. 

• Love 9

Jen, in all seriousness, I'm glad it worked out for you.  It might be your wording but girl I swear this sounds more like rescue than marriage.   No shade at all but: *reason to be happy* made me pause and back up - as though you hadn't had one by simply meeting him and falling in love.   And that, if I may use this as an example, is my issue.  Marriage has a falling in love stage.  The men and women on this show make me squirm because it's as though we've fast forwarded past that part, but we didn't, they're still getting to know each other but having these forced hurtling towards each other's lives moments that would come naturally if it weren't for that 90 days. 

I'm not so beat about the chronology as I am the life-phase-ness of it all.  Mark says the reason he and his first wife split was because she changed.   Do we really think he was into women his own age 30 years ago?  Right.  So of course she changed, physiologically your brain doesn't even fully finish developing until you're 25.   She probably had her last baby at 24.  What 24 year old wants to make diaper changing and meal planning their whole world with no friends and a controlling husband day in day out?  Exactly.  This is why I hate the inequity of a grown ass man entering life decisions with someone who is emotionally (because they're also physiologically and mentally) unprepared for them.  That is selfish as hell.   He had the chance to make his adult decisions as an adult.  She should be afforded the same opportunity. 

I giggled girl.  Hard.   I'm single. The irony is, today, you are too old for him. 

LOL....yeah, it is ironic.  When I was younger, I was so easily impressed.  Young girls often are, I mean 19 year old guys don't have a house and some of them don't even have a car or their own place.  It didn't take much to impress me at that age.  As I grew up and got my own stuff, I expected more out of a man and I became much harder to impress, because the men in my age range that I was dating had it together.  

So, yes, that guy is probably still busy taking advantage of confused 19 year old girls because he can't attract a decent woman his own age and young girls are easily impressed.

I did want to tell you though that if you want to know what Mark is all about you have to watch that video that someone posted on the Media Links thread.  This guy is so fucking corny and transparent.  I think you'll especially appreciate the part where he basically called the girl a hooker.  If she gets that green card she will have earned it, because he is yucky.

• Love 2

If I click there's gonna be a problem.  See in one scene or one promo for the episode I've already watched, I messed up and looked too long at the tv.  He puckered and gave her a kiss.   I promise you this isn't age specific because I've seen young men do this.  It was the most pinched but somehow fish lipped potentially slobbery looking thing I've ever seen anybody (who wasn't about to eat) do.  Girl I wiped my mouth.   There is no way I can watch what you've prequalified as gross.  

• Love 7

If I click there's gonna be a problem.  See in one scene or one promo for the episode I've already watched, I messed up and looked too long at the tv.  He puckered and gave her a kiss.   I promise you this isn't age specific because I've seen young men do this.  It was the most pinched but somehow fish lipped potentially slobbery looking thing I've ever seen anybody (who wasn't about to eat) do.  Girl I wiped my mouth.   There is no way I can watch what you've prequalified as gross.  

he IS yucky, but in the video he only shows corny and transparent.  And he somehow manages to humblebrag AND call his jail bait love a hooker in the same video in the same corny ass story.  I feel like he comes from a family where they don't have much self awareness......I mean, his sister and those leggings...him and that video.....him and that pucker face....him and broadcasting this story for a national TV audience....

• Love 2

Yeah Mark is amazingly gross. I don't know what compels the fucker to want teen girls from Asia each time, but its weird

There are grandparents with less of an age difference between Mark and her

Fucking shit, dude. Why.

• Love 10

Nothing says specimen like driving a Jetta, importing your child bride, and sleeping on zebra sheets that you probably had when your first wife was there.

I can't imagine my daddy going through my clothes and picking out my clothes for his fiancée who was younger than me. My 16 year old brother summed Mark up with one word while halfway listening to the show: Pervvvvvvvvv!

• Love 8

Two things I'll say about Mark. One is that his daughter appears to be reasonable and mature and his other kids are not being filmed for this mess. That's always a good sign. He also appears to have built a successful business. Props to him for taking work seriously. The rest of the Mark and Nikki story is completely cringe-worthy but could make a couple of months of excellent train-wreck TV. 

• Love 4

That should be the subtitle every time Mark is on screen.

So going on forums drunk DOES have its advantages! Hahahaha. I must do it more, ESPECIALLY with this crapbag pedo.

Edited by VanSensei
  • Love 1

The car window scene was a major red flag for future intimate partner violence for me.

So, I went to the Maryland Judiciary record search and did a search on Mark.....

Not surprisingly, he has domestic violence charges (2013) and assault charges (1997 and 2009, nolle prosequi - which usually means the witness did not want to cooperate and charges are dismissed) and he also sought assault charges for his ex-wife (she was found not guilty).  Messy messy divorce too as they were frequently in court from 1996-2015.  He has tons of other lawsuits too.  Hopefully a gossip page will sort through all of this and make some sense out of it.

In the casting video he shared that his children didn't contact him on Father's Day.  I can only guess why.  The guy is  a specimen -- a creep specimen.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney but I used to work as a court-appointed victim advocate (currently VA psychotherapist who specializes in military sexual trauma).

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 24

The car window scene was a major red flag for future intimate partner violence for me.

So, I went to the Maryland Judiciary record search and did a search on Mark.....

Not surprisingly, he has domestic violence charges (2013) and assault charges (1997 and 2009, nolle prosequi - which usually means the witness did not want to cooperate and charges are dismissed) and he also sought assault charges for his ex-wife (she was found not guilty).  Messy messy divorce too as they were frequently in court from 1996-2015.  He has tons of other lawsuits too.  Hopefully a gossip page will sort through all of this and make some sense out of it.

In the casting video he shared that his children didn't contact him on Father's Day.  I can only guess why.  The guy is  a specimen -- a creep specimen.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney but I used to work as a court-appointed victim advocate (currently VA psychotherapist who specializes in military sexual trauma).

I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be another Indle King.

• Love 2

I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be another Indle King.

Or another Ryan Jenkins. The guy from about 6 or 7 years ago who used his status on a reality show to brutally murder his wife and then hide to Canada and off himself.

I hope Mark doesn't do anything rash after filming ends, but he seems like someone one would be naturally dubious of.

• Love 3

Mark reminds me of this creep I used to work with who kissed my hand when we first met. It was both wet and pinched and weird (ZaldamoWilder, you NAILED it) and he didn't let go of my hand for at least 10 seconds after the kiss, despite my visible shudder and attempt to squirm away. He just let his slobber marinate on my hand and then tried to do it AGAIN when I left.

Similarly, Mark's sense of propriety is off in a way that seems pathological. He is terrible at reading people and understanding what makes folks uncomfortable. I dunno. I'm a big believer in being honest and owning your actions. If what you want is a PYT who'll do your bidding and wipe your drool in 20 years, cool. For whatever reason, she seems on board and they are both consenting adults. But don't pretend that this is a love that will transcend space and time. I'd be surprised if it lasted more than 2 years.

• Love 3

I have a feeling that Nikki has come into the relationship with her own checklist of wants. They are both using one another from what I've seen thus far. Nikki gets to live in America and maybe she plans to bring family over in time. Mark gets the young wife that he thinks he can mold and manipulate. I think that'll be much harder to do than he thinks.

• Love 1

Not that it wasn't already strange that he had pictures of his ex-wife around the house, including the one from "the special day that they met", but this information makes it seem even more creepy and manipulative.  If their divorce was so contentious and messy you wouldn't think he'd have her pictures around.  And I wonder why the divorce was stretched out so long. 

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 2

The Specimen needs to upgrade her ring. Maybe he can call the people from The Golden Girls and see if the costume department kept any of their 80s/early 90s jewelry. Perhaps a piece from 1987 would suffice?

He probably still has the one he gave to his ex-wife. Well reuse, recycle.... you get the picture.

• Love 5

He probably still has the one he gave to his ex-wife. Well reuse, recycle.... you get the picture.

She probably pawned it.  Which means he could still get it back...and maybe at a reasonable price.  Her best move though is to pull a Daya and demand a flawless ring so she can get a better price when she sells it on EBay.

My husband said Mark reminds him of this dude from an episode of Tosh.0 lolol

Wow -- I feel like those two could be brothers.  Its funny, everyone else would get the joke of that clip, but I get the impression someone like Mark would be like "whats the joke?  I like rippin' and tearin' too!"

• Love 3

The Specimen needs to upgrade her ring. Maybe he can call the people from The Golden Girls and see if the costume department kept any of their 80s/early 90s jewelry. Perhaps a piece from 1987 would suffice?

Maybe his daughter has an extra ring laying around someplace Mark could give her. 

• Love 6

Messy messy divorce too as they were frequently in court from 1996-2015.

Which is why I don't buy his "she just changed when she got here and left me as a single dad," story that he's selling. That woman birthed four children here. Unless they are all quadruplets, she didn't just immediately change when she got here.
  • Love 4

Which is why I don't buy his "she just changed when she got here and left me as a single dad," story that he's selling. That woman birthed four children here. Unless they are all quadruplets, she didn't just immediately change when she got here.

I think I mentioned upthread, there are twins (the oldest boys) another son 1 year younger, and the daughter is 1 year younger than that son. 

• Love 1

Does TLC not vet their show participants? You would think that considering the whole premise of this show is suspect (hello Dani and Mo), you would think that they would do a background check and discover the arrests, the messiness of the divorce, or the fact that it's obvious that Nikki is a reboot of marriage number 1. And with that info, that TLC would pass on Mark/Nikki. You would think they would want their participants to be squeaky clean. I realize the charges were dismissed, but damn that guy has a boatload of baggage. But this is TLC we are talking about, so the more outrageous, the better, I suppose. 

• Love 2

I noticed this the first time, and then paused the DVR last night to confirm - in the picture of Mark and Wife#1 "on the day they met" they were wearing matching outfits! She had on a white dress with black polka dots, and his shirt is also white/black polka dots. Crrrrreeeeeepppy "on the day they met" matchiness. So he must have met her somewhere in some other way first and planned this outfit cohesion, or they quick ran and went shopping to match up. Either way.... ew.

• Love 4

Does TLC not vet their show participants? You would think that considering the whole premise of this show is suspect (hello Dani and Mo), you would think that they would do a background check and discover the arrests, the messiness of the divorce, or the fact that it's obvious that Nikki is a reboot of marriage number 1. And with that info, that TLC would pass on Mark/Nikki. You would think they would want their participants to be squeaky clean. I realize the charges were dismissed, but damn that guy has a boatload of baggage. But this is TLC we are talking about, so the more outrageous, the better, I suppose. 

This is TLC, the same station known for highlighting hoarders, people addicted to eating couch cushions, and people who are so cheap they cook in their dishwasher and wear decades old underwear.

• Love 5

I can't see Mark letting Nikki out of his sight. If she did want to take some college classes, he'd make sure she takes them at home, online, so he can sit beside her. I don't see him letting her anywhere near a campus full of young men.

• Love 5

I can't see Mark letting Nikki out of his sight. If she did want to take some college classes, he'd make sure she takes them at home, online, so he can sit beside her. I don't see him letting her anywhere near a campus full of young men.

Mark wouldn't let Nikki walk to the end of the driveway to pick up a newspaper -- let alone attend a college with age-appropriate peers.

• Love 4

sleeping on zebra sheets that you probably had when your first wife was there.

That made me gag a little.

I was going to say, I raised an eyebrow at a couple of the Nikki revelations this week. She has no intention to work or go to school? What does she think is going to happen if (and when) Mark dies? I get that she thinks he's loaded, but that won't last long when she's got 40 years left to live and is fighting with his three kids over the estate. I'd also be interested in hearing from someone with more knowledge of the Philippines about her discussion of "singing in a karaoke bar" before she met Mark. Honestly, I heard that and my mind immediately went to her being an escort, but that's based on what I know about China and the women who end up working as "waitresses," etc. in men's clubs. I suspect one of the items on Mark's checklist was to find a girl who was both young, and who he could control financially.

And, honest to god. HOW did immigration authorities give this man a K-1 visa with a history of domestic violence, a previous wife who came over on a K-1 visa, and all of the other clear red flags here? Correct me if I'm wrong, but he had to disclose his previous wife's visa status and any history of domestic violence on the application. That's fucking embarrassing. I really want to hear from the people who do these K-1 interviews. What goes through your mind when a 19 year old karaoke girl comes to your office and claims to be "in love" with a guy who could be her grandfather?

• Love 3

That made me gag a little.

I was going to say, I raised an eyebrow at a couple of the Nikki revelations this week. She has no intention to work or go to school? What does she think is going to happen if (and when) Mark dies? I get that she thinks he's loaded, but that won't last long when she's got 40 years left to live and is fighting with his three kids over the estate. I'd also be interested in hearing from someone with more knowledge of the Philippines about her discussion of "singing in a karaoke bar" before she met Mark. Honestly, I heard that and my mind immediately went to her being an escort, but that's based on what I know about China and the women who end up working as "waitresses," etc. in men's clubs. I suspect one of the items on Mark's checklist was to find a girl who was both young, and who he could control financially.

And, honest to god. HOW did immigration authorities give this man a K-1 visa with a history of domestic violence, a previous wife who came over on a K-1 visa, and all of the other clear red flags here? Correct me if I'm wrong, but he had to disclose his previous wife's visa status and any history of domestic violence on the application. That's fucking embarrassing. I really want to hear from the people who do these K-1 interviews. What goes through your mind when a 19 year old karaoke girl comes to your office and claims to be "in love" with a guy who could be her grandfather?

Maybe she was a prostitute who allowed penetration or maybe she was just the upfront person in a KTV bar to draw in more men and did just sing. Sort of like singer Natalie Cole claimed to be a front for a brothel when she was on heroin before following her father into stardom in the 70s. It works like the hostess club of Japan model in that the bar gets extra money as you buy overpriced drinks and snacks while she flirts and hangs with you.. Some have the private rooms like a western strip club model and some will "bar fine" the girls to get out of the club to make up for the lost money from the drinks and snacks and then she would escort. But the base of the industry is the hostess/strip club model of sit and flirt, too much prostitution and the police will shut them down.

As to Mark getting past IMBRA, for domestic violence that is what immigration attorneys are for. He proved some sort of mitigating case. The ex wife's petetion was more than 20 years ago and would not be a factor.

• Love 2

Thank you. I didn't mean to accuse her of prostitution per se, but something along the lines of what you suggested-- that she was getting paid to meet western men, flirt, have drinks with them, etc. It also bugs me that--in contrast to all of the other foreign fiances on this show--we haven't heard one peep about her family and we haven't seen her with them at all. Really adds to my suspicion that Mark wanted a young, poor women with no family ties that he could control.

FYI, the poster above stated that there were assault/DV charges against Mark in 2009 and 2013 as well. I guess he wasn't convicted and maybe he didn't have to disclose them for that reason... but damn. Goes without saying that "not convicted" doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Love 2

This whole situation just makes me itch like I have hives. Eek. She has no intention of working or going to uni? Okay, so you're going to be a lady of leisure? Uni is not for every one, but she should want to work even if it is part time. Does she have any family? Will we ever see or hear about them? What are their thoughts? I hope she goes out and makes friends and does not stay in isolation.

Mark strikes me as controlling and whether or not he was convicted, that does not negate the fact that something might have happened. I think he wanted somebody he could control and mould like a lump of clay. He is literally trying to recreate his first marriage. Is he really over his ex-wife? Did he seek counselling? Time does not always equal closure or being able to move on. Are his parents still living, and if so, what would they have to say about him marrying someone who could be his fifth child if he had stayed married and had more children?

So many questions.

• Love 2

Thank you. I didn't mean to accuse her of prostitution per se, but something along the lines of what you suggested-- that she was getting paid to meet western men, flirt, have drinks with them, etc. It also bugs me that--in contrast to all of the other foreign fiances on this show--we haven't heard one peep about her family and we haven't seen her with them at all. Really adds to my suspicion that Mark wanted a young, poor women with no family ties that he could control.

I doubt if she had cut ties with her family but even if she was helping to support younger siblings she was still in the sex related industry so they wouldn't want that on the world's computers. I figure she finished school when she was 16 unless they had already finished the transition from 10 grades to 12 where she went to high school and had not gone to college but rather had been working nanny or senior aid type jobs before turning 18 and the lure of the bigger money from the bars came. Without college she probably couldn't get the part time job as a cashier in the mall shops

Nikki is still considered a minor, under 21, so let's not speculate too much about the sex trade, K?

Its a bit more complicated she is an adult and passed the voting age and the age of consent at 18 but still in need parental permission to marry up to 21 and needs to officially notify the parents of an upcoming marriage from 21 to 25 giving them time to talk her out of it.

• Love 2

Its a bit more complicated she is an adult and passed the voting age and the age of consent at 18 but still in need parental permission to marry up to 21 and needs to officially notify the parents of an upcoming marriage from 21 to 25 giving them time to talk her out of it.

This is law in the Philippines, right? There's no such law here in the U.S., and I doubt the Philippines could apply that extraterritorially with any meaningful effect.

Anyway, I'll stop now. I do hope that somewhere, off camera, she knows who to reach out too if this goes bad.

• Love 1

Anyway, I'll stop now. I do hope that somewhere, off camera, she knows who to reach out too if this goes bad.

I think this would be my biggest concern.

Mark is a little controlling, has a history of domestic violence (or at least having the cops called to his house for DV incidents), and has chosen a barely legal teen he can control with a green card, money and just the fact that he is older and a little more wise to the world than she is.

If she can't get away from him to meet new people or friends and she is isolated it may be tough for her if something comes up.  Given that she may be the one who represents hope for her family, she may either not want to tell them if anything is going on, or if she did they may encourage her to take it until she gets that green card in her hand.

I doubt Mark would do anything on camera, but I wonder what will happen when the cameras are off.  Or when she starts showing signs of independence.  He can hold the green card over her head...which I'm sure he would have no problem with.  

• Love 2

Not surprisingly, he has domestic violence charges (2013) and assault charges (1997 and 2009, nolle prosequi - which usually means the witness did not want to cooperate and charges are dismissed) and he also sought assault charges for his ex-wife (she was found not guilty).  Messy messy divorce too as they were frequently in court from 1996-2015.  He has tons of other lawsuits too.  Hopefully a gossip page will sort through all of this and make some sense out of it.

In the casting video he shared that his children didn't contact him on Father's Day.  I can only guess why.  The guy is  a specimen -- a creep specimen.

Not to defend the creep, but I think you have the wrong guy as far as the domestic violence charges go.  Try searching Mark W. from Towson, MD (Baltimore), not Mark E. You'll see the DOB and residence are more consistent.  There appears to be one assault case filed against him by a guy HE accused of assault and burglary (the guy was found to be not guilty on both counts).  He also accused a woman who appears to be his wife and another women of assault.  There is also his divorce case (it appears they had joint custody with him having primary physical custody and her paying child support), a speeding ticket on his boat (GUILTY!) and plenty of court cases that seem to be work related.  There may be more nuggets in there to mine, but it all seems pretty boring.  So unless I am reading this wrong, we can assume he's not a domestic abuser.  Weird that he accused two women of assault, though.  Does he infuriate them enough with his whistles and window cleaning that they snap?

Edited by WhoAmIReally
  • Love 9

She should have rubbed her hands all down and over his friggin' window...sliding sound effect from hand getting stuck would have been extra-epic.

Also, why does he seems medicated, like some sick puppy dog, some moments..and uber-daddy figure others? Total switch polar moments, no thank you.  This whole "live in denial land" mentality about our age and realities that he is, essentially, a pedophile (wasn't she a minor when they met, as others have pointed out?), he needs some help dealing with his stunted emotional growth over this past hurts, which yes, I am sorry he has experienced.  I'm half-waiting this show to reveal Nikki is the child of the woman he met in/near this city all these years ago, some abandoned child or some half-sister, aunt, family departed, that'd be a truth bomb TLC loves to hit us with.

Edited by lallalla
  • Love 2

I'd stop short of saying it's "acceptable," but it is something that's been happening for a long time. Even before the Internet, there's a history of American GIs marrying young women abroad and bringing them back to the U.S. That we're debating it now is somewhat a sign of changing norms. (And, also the 40-year age difference. And the fact that Mark seems extra creepy about it.)

It's honestly surprising to me that the U.S. government seems so... permissive about letting men with money go abroad for "marriage tourism" and giving them K1 visas in this day and age. Meanwhile, we can't manage to quickly and effectively process asylum applications. One of my friends who has a Ph.D. and is married to an American is also having a nightmare of a time getting a green card. Maybe TLC's next show could be "I Married an Asylum Seeker."

Asylum seeking is a whole different ball game. You have to prove that your life is at risk in your home country and that you cannot relocate within your country. A K1 visa only requires proof that you have a romantic relationship with a person and plan to marry them.

Nikki is still considered a minor, under 21, so let's not speculate too much about the sex trade, K?

I think it's a tad gross, but whatever... People are getting a little too puritanical about this. Stop treating Nikki like she's a victim of a pedophile. A lot of men would sleep with a 19-year-old if they could, and he can. He's obviously only interested in the physicality of the relationship, but big deal...so are many other people. And she chose this path for herself. She's not the first or last woman to marry an older man who can provide her a better life. Let's not forget that marriage is an economic transaction.

• Love 5

I think it's a tad gross, but whatever... People are getting a little too puritanical about this. Stop treating Nikki like she's a victim of a pedophile. A lot of men would sleep with a 19-year-old if they could, and he can. He's obviously only interested in the physicality of the relationship, but big deal...so are many other people. And she chose this path for herself. She's not the first or last woman to marry an older man who can provide her a better life. Let's not forget that marriage is an economic transaction.

IMO the idea that others have done it before doesn't justify it.  Your brain doesn't finish developing until you are 25.  Coupled with the fact that it sounds as though she was living in poor conditions, he is taking advantage  of her and I find that straight up lecherous.  She is a legal adult, but that doesn't mean that she's using good judgement.  And as he is older and has more life experience, he is expected to use better judgement in this situation.  

• Love 3

I agree, whenever there are young people on this show, and assumptions are made, I cringe a little inside. We really don't know anyone's full story. Snark is fine, but when someone is so young I like to take a wait and see attitude. I hope the best for this young lady.

• Love 3

One thing I didn't get a clear picture of is how long they've known each other and whether or not she was under 18 when they met? It seems to reason that if he holidayed there and filmed a video of her zip tie ring that they would have pictures. So why weren't there pictures of her already in the house? If I was divorced and had a contentious battle with my ex-h, you can bet your bottom dollar that I wouldn't want to wake up and see his face in a frame next to my bed. Was that a TLC move or Mark?

• Love 1