Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Not Fade Away - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I don't get what the military guys are getting out of this. Why not just take over a place where most people have genuinely died or self-evacuated. It seems like so much more work to pretend to help people when you are actually only helping yourself. They have to deal with all these people and their issues. Ain't nobody got time for that in the ZA! Travis alone would make me rethink this strategy. Literally just go a block away, military guys!

So the military has managed to clear out large swaths of LA--either by killing, imprisonment or relocation?  That's a pretty impressive feat given that, you know, the dead were rising and society was crumbling at an exponential rate.  If they could pull that off, they should have re-taken the city by now.

• Love 1

I get the feeling that with the military in town there isn't going to be a lot of walkers yet. Looks like they are shooting every one on the streets. I expect Madison and Co. are better off inside the fences right now.  But they need to be ready when it eventually falls apart.

• Love 1

That body in the street, appeared to still be human when killed.

Maybe they resisted the army's "help" since that one in the street had a gun.

Oh Nick you lying liar.

Edited by raven

So I'm guessing Nick and Hector will be breaking out of the "Military" hospital after Mrs. Hector dies in there?

Edit: Or maybe not, if Madison tells Hector what she saw outside. Finally someone is sharing info.

Edited by Glaze Crazy

Alicia needs a job to do or something.  So does Nick for that matter. 

Though I did laugh at Nick trying to flirt with the doctor to explain his elevated heart rate.

Edited by raven

Off Topic:

Does anyone else ALMOST hit the "report this post" button when trying to hit the "thumbs up" button?

I hit this by accident once.  They have wisely installed a "confirm that you actually have an issue" backup screen.

The neighbor's dog showed up with a four-inch fishing lure hanging off his lip, so I'm too late to add timely snark.  Sounds like they've slowed down the lightning pace, though.  Heh.

• Love 1

I want Madison to smack you Nick - oops never mind!!! LOL.

Really? We're back to the old man jacket???

I thought that was it!  WTF Nick?? 

Edited by raven
  • Love 3