Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Not Fade Away - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Wow Susan was really attached to those kids.  Framed the picture and everything.

OK, we get it, Alicia's sad.  Move on please.  I'm more interested in Doug - oh thre he is!

Wait, that's not her house. I'm still confused.

She went into Susan's and Patrick's house for some reason.

Edited by raven

I just zoned out. What are you doing Alicia? Ohhh, that's her house. I was confused.

Wait, that's not her house. I'm still confused.

Alicia is at Susan's house.  She was looking a picture that drew for Susan as a child.

• Love 2

Why was the guy in the bathroom acting all scared? And why was his family wearing plastic suits? No one else in the house was wearing protective gear? As usual I am confused.

The guy in the bathroom (Doug) was supposed to have some kind of medical test.  His family had the gear on probably because they'd been exposed to zombie blood or whatever.  Doug is afraid for himself and his family with all the military goons around.  His instincts tell him nothing will be normal again.

Edited by raven
  • Love 1

Go check out the light!  Go into the light...

But you two should clean up.  I hate on TV when they pop right up after sex and get dressed without cleaning up.

Oh no Doug.  I'm worried about you buddy.

• Love 3

The danger with sitting on the roof and flashing that light is that someone with a high powered rifle and a need to keep this contained can easily take you out.  I can imagine there are a lot of these "camps" now at the beginning.  Until people start dying from whatever their ailments are.

• Love 3

Ugh, Matthew McConaghey (spelling?) skeeves me out.

/random commercial observation

Hi, my name is mightysparrow and I watch TWD.

Hi my name is raven and the same.  Sadly my dog does not care about TWD universe.

Edited by raven
  • Love 6