Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: That Great Big Hill Of Hope

Tara Ariano

Although I did enjoy the ep.  A few things bugged (no pun intended) me.  

1) Using mosquitoes to deliver the cure. - Wasn't the reason the cure didn't work using a needle on the dog's thigh was because it couldn't distribute quickly enough through the dog's muscle tissue?  Wouldn't the same problem exist delivering the cure via a mosquito bite?  It sounds even less effective since a mosquito bite barely breaks the skin.  Also, how potent is the cure that a tiny mosquito bite would be effective?  

2)  Continued nonviolence toward animals. - Look, I like animals a lot but the Zoo crew's desire not to harm animals attacking them seems ridiculous.  Jackson not using the bat against the first baboon was dumb.  Also, Abe only using a tranq gun seems reckless when he's supposed to be working in a security capacity.  First, tranqs don't usually put down animals immediately so there's still plenty of potential to be mauled even by a drugged animal.  Also, a tranq doses and tranq guns aren't universal knock-outs for everything in the animal kingdom.  Let's say Abe has a dosage large enough to take down a leopard or a large dog and he runs into a rhino.  What does he do then?

3)  Jaime's Story -  Why did she clock the guy who's been taking care of her?  It seemed pretty clear that he was trying to keep her safe.  Also, would a chain link fence be enough to keep out a determined grizzly? 

Those nitpicks aside, I did enjoy this.  Jackson's chase was more of what I wanted from the show.  Good choice on using baboons too.  Ridiculously long fangs, agility and relative intelligence make them pretty scary in my opinions.  Also, they have the most disgusting hind quarters in all the animal kingdom.  And I loved that glorious final shot.  More of that Zoo and I'll be back if you get a second season.

It's almost like the writer's completely forgot about Mitch and that substantially-longer-than-mosquito-proboscis needle he used on that dog in Zambia that failed miserably.

Considering that Abe actually encountered a rhino, I think you're right and he didn't bring enough in his tranq gun to even slow it down let alone stop it if it charged.

There's no way that fence would have kept out those grizzly bears, especially with that shitty latch.  And the wolf CGI during that scene when Jamie ventured out was so bad.

• Love 1

I don't know if this show will be back next season, but if it isn't, I won't miss it at all.  Like I've said before, I'd just like to see Billy Burke and Nonsie (can't remember his last name) in some better stuff.  I have no doubt that Billy Burke will appear on another show because he's one of those "go to" TV guys.  However, I hope Nonsie shows up again in something much, much better than this drivel.

• Love 3

Boy, was there a lot of filler in this episode! And, of course, the usual dose of stupid. Lame finale.

And probably the worst example of episode filler was the introduction of Jackson's next door neighbor.  It's the season finale, not exactly the right time to introduce new characters let alone spend about 5 minutes with them for no apparent reason other than to act as a plot device to get Jackson to go out at night and get attacked.

The baboons were a great choice because they can be terrifying. Its about time that the primates got involved.

In that final scene, there were several silverback gorillas as well -- one was standing right behind the lion that led the charge beating his chest.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 4

And probably the worst example of episode filler was the introduction of Jackson's next door neighbor.  It's the season finale, not exactly the right time introduce new characters let alone spend about 5 minutes with them for no apparent reason other than to act as a plot device to get Jackson to go out at night and get attacked.

Even in the episode itself, it just felt awkward and out of place.

• Love 3

And probably the worst example of episode filler was the introduction of Jackson's next door neighbor.  It's the season finale, not exactly the right time introduce new characters let alone spend about 5 minutes with them for no apparent reason other than to act as a plot device to get Jackson to go out at night and get attacked.

I was going crazy trying to remember who this character was because it never occurred to me that there would actually be a brand new character (presented without introduction) in the finale.  Considering that my suspension of disbelief for this show has been monumental, that was foolish, wouldn't you say?!  

In any event ~ and even if I'm in the universe's smallest minority! ~ I love this show!  It's ridiculous, unbelievable, illogical, has no basis in reality ~ and I will cry bitter tears if it's not renewed!

• Love 5

And probably the worst example of episode filler was the introduction of Jackson's next door neighbor.  It's the season finale, not exactly the right time introduce new characters let alone spend about 5 minutes with them for no apparent reason other than to act as a plot device to get Jackson to go out at night and get attacked.

Seriously, I forgot all about that moment.  What was the whole point of that entire thing?  Besides an excuse to get Jackson out of the apartment.  Only way that scene would have been worth it would have been if the neighbor was played by Vincent Kartheiser, Jackson asks him how he is and he responds with "Not great, Oz!"  Sorry, thinking of the much better show James Wolk was in...

I noticed that this episode didn't even give us cheap thrills and victories, that even the worst B-movies tend to do.  I mean, you have the Wall Street assholes who beat the shit out of Mitch and even point a gun at a dog.  You telling me we couldn't even get a little scene where we seem them stumbling out of another bar, only to be greeted by a bunch of snarling dogs or something?  Even if they blew the budget or something, just have the camera on the guys the entire time and have the growls off-screen.  It's the least you could do, show.

• Love 3

I noticed that this episode didn't even give us cheap thrills and victories, that even the worst B-movies tend to do.  I mean, you have the Wall Street assholes who beat the shit out of Mitch and even point a gun at a dog.  You telling me we couldn't even get a little scene where we seem them stumbling out of another bar, only to be greeted by a bunch of snarling dogs or something?  Even if they blew the budget or something, just have the camera on the guys the entire time and have the growls off-screen.  It's the least you could do, show.

It would have been nice to see the businessmen walk out of the bar and encounter not only dogs but those ferocious orange housecats and a couple of baboons.

• Love 3

And probably the worst example of episode filler was the introduction of Jackson's next door neighbor.  It's the season finale, not exactly the right time to introduce new characters let alone spend about 5 minutes with them for no apparent reason other than to act as a plot device to get Jackson to go out at night and get attacked.

In that final scene, there were several silverback gorillas as well -- one was standing right behind the lion that led the charge beating his chest.

Another episode filler was the guy that Abraham drove to the underground meat restaurant.  Five minutes of philosophy?  I so didn't care.  I didn't listen to all of it and fast forwarded some, but I think he was dying of some disease or something, so he figured he might as well eat the Tainted Meat?  I couldn't care less.

Like I said upthread, easily one of the worst hours of TV I have ever watched.  We slogged through 12 hours of this crap, the least we deserved was some semblance of plot and closure.  It's like the characters that we watched for 12 hours were replaced with characters who looked exactly like them but couldn't remember what they were doing.

Also, I would have loved to have seen a killer giant panda in that last scene.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 3
I didn't listen to all of it and fast forwarded some, but I think he was dying of some disease or something, so he figured he might as well eat the Tainted Meat?  I couldn't care less.

When I hear "Tainted Meat," I can't help but think of Bob's leg in The Walking Dead.

• Love 1

Honestly, this was just the summer silliness that I needed. It was ridiculous and usually made so sense, but there was a weird passion to it, and some honest excitement. Plus, I rarely felt like it was taking itself too seriously. Extant, which was my hopefully summer popcorn show last year, tried to hard to be cerebral. It had its moments, but for some reason never really could make me keep coming back. This show, somehow, did. 

It helps that I always liked the characters pretty well. Ok, I like Abe and Mitch. The others are tolerable, and not too annoying (even Jaimie never got too insufferable, in my opinion). 

God help me, I`ll watch next season, just to see what fresh insanity the writers can come up with next.

Maybe next year I get the attack corgi`s I have been hoping for all season. Now that its all out animals war, its time to really commit. 

• Love 6

I know this may sound weird but I was thinking that the reason all those animals were in the street at the end was because the elderly pug in the bar communicated it to them.  What better spy than a dog in a human bar who is thought to be harmless?  Dog probably heard all of the conversation between the vet and the woman who has the leopard. 

• Love 4

The last shot of all of the animals in the world converging on Our Heroes looked fake, fake and more fake.  Bad, very, very bad CG.

No kidding.  I watched and said 'Oh, that's why they skimped on the animal attacks on this show.'

Someone owes me an hour of my life back.  Seriously, I found something better to watch last night.  But there was supposed to be Sabertooth or Wolverine.  Someone on this thread said so and its this show so the line between joke and what actually happens is blurry.  Neither the animals or Jackson went all mutant.

Honestly, this was just the summer silliness that I needed. It was ridiculous and usually made so sense, but there was a weird passion to it, and some honest excitement.

Me too!  It was fun, in a ridculous way.  Think of what they pulled out of their hats -

Defiant pupil and Mother Cell

Exploding coffee pots

Eyeless horses

Crazy dad on video

Lions dialing phones

Bats in the Antarctic, terrorizing Antarctic Lesbians

Lots and lots of bug eyes

Evil Corporation

Earnest & cluless heroes

Mitch-snark

F.A.R.M. (laughing just typing that)

Wolf Prison Break

Rat elevator....

Chekhov's unused Lab

Dogs and cats working together...anarchy!

So much LOLs in this show.   I gave up pretty early on it ever making sense so it was fun for me, the same way Siberia was fun (though that show had legitimately creepy moments)

I would watch S2, unless they really started taking themselves too seriously. 

• Love 4

Yeah if next season is like this one I'm in. Snarky Mitch is a wonderful character and I like Abe.

Rampaging baboons. You want to kill people messily? Rampaging baboons. Why didn't they sneak into Congress or something?

And people are buying Raiden's "we'll just kill off every animal on earth and try again?" bit? Why the hell haven't they been hounded out of existence by the general public? Maybe that version of earth deserves to have all humans die. Except Mitch and Abe.

• Love 3

I stopped watching the moment Jackson was terrified by two little bitty kitty cats.  Tree O'cats? I'm with you -- unnerving (hasn't anyone seen Cat People? Sleepwalkers?)....but these two? That was it.  Turned it off.  

If it goes into another season, I think I'll have to pass.  But I want to thank all of you in this forum who have made me chuckle, giggle, chortle, and guffaw each week.  Ya'all are amazing and should send in your resumes to be writers of this show.  It would be EPIC if you were at the helm.  

• Love 3

I was going crazy trying to remember who this character was because it never occurred to me that there would actually be a brand new character (presented without introduction) in the finale.  Considering that my suspension of disbelief for this show has been monumental, that was foolish, wouldn't you say?!

The finale was already such a mess, the time jump, scattering the characters around and then spending most of the time with them mostly isolated in their own scenes until the end.

The finale felt more like a premiere to a new season, but it especially feels more jarring with the previous episodes before it.  The 2 hour episodes felt more like a finale.

• Love 3
  • Episode's MVP: James Wolk's carefully tousled hair especially during the vlog scenes where it delivered louder than any line of his monologue the message: "Boy's on the edge of crazy, crazy! I tell ya!"
  • Biggest "don't think about this"-moment: Reiden's plan to kill all animals and replace them with genetically engineered non-crazy animals. As usual everybody ignores  the insect kingdom (except crazy Oz). But why bother - the plan is crazy enough if it just involves vertebraes. Good luck in the rain forest folks!
  • Biggest mystery: what language was Jamie's rescuer talking?
  • Biggest let-down: the not-killer zebra in the last scene.

I have to hand it to this show: it did set new subterranean standards for summer-tv but I still watched it because I knew the discussions here (and in some other places) would be hilarious. I call it snark-watching - hate-watching seems not fair since it provided so much fun.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3

How the hell does one "inject a mosquito?"

You hand a medically trained mosquito a really, really tiny syringe.

Bats know about electrical engineering and leopards have digested Clausewitz and Sun Tzu - no stretch of imagination required. (And if rats were not addicted to elevator riding they might have managed nuclear fusion.)

• Love 5

Ummm, if Jamie is 18 hours from Delaware by boat, how is it daylight when she calls Mitch at closing time at the bar in D.C. ?

By the way, 18 hours by boat is not somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. Not even close

I don't know how far you can get in 18 hours by boat - but if I had to guess, Jamie's actually in South America - which would put her in the same(ish) time zone. That's assuming that the writer's even had a discussion about this. Many better shows pay absolutely no attention to time zones.

Months go by with no mention of Mitch's daughter and whether she's recovering or not? Or were we just supposed to assume that once she had the meds he didn't ever have to worry about her again? No, spend (wasted) time on a bar fight instead.

And Jackson still hasn't mentioned his mother!!! Maybe that's why he's having such bad luck...bad son.

This. These people have family - which makes the stakes very high - and then nothing.

I "watched" most of it while playing a game on my phone. As amusing as the forum is, if the show gets renewed, I'll pass - like I did with Under the Dome.

I don't know how far you can get in 18 hours by boat - but if I had to guess, Jamie's actually in South America - which would put her in the same(ish) time zone. 

Wouldn't the wildlife (grizzlies & wolves) and the snow rule out South America?  

Well someone mentioned on another forum that Jamie's rescuer talked in one of the inuit languages. If that's the case their flight plan was way off the charts or the Gulf Stream did some overtime. Either way I can't wrap my head around Inuit guy not being able to speak or understand a single word of English.

So, I missed out on a lot of the audio in the beginning due to an Amber Alert, but now it doesnt really seem necessary to watch this episode on line to figure it out, since I doubt it would answer any of my questions anyway, and I really dont want to watch that again. Ever.

F-ing Jamie lives! Shit. And was she sucked out of the plane when the door flew off? If so, how did Mitch, who was standing right next to her, not get sucked out with her, and the fake-leopard did, when it was on the seat by Oz? I know, logic isn't needed because, its TV. Seriously. WTH was that?

Where exactly did she end up? Why should we care? How in the world did that baby cat grow up so fast and turn into another species?

I don't care about meat-eating underground cancer guy. That was filler when we could have had, you know, actual animal attacks.

This is reaching Under the Dome Dumbness, and this is only season one!!

• Love 1

Wouldn't the wildlife (grizzlies & wolves) and the snow rule out South America?  

It didn't occur to me - given that we've seen bats in Antarctica. But you're right.

Well someone mentioned on another forum that Jamie's rescuer talked in one of the inuit languages. If that's the case their flight plan was way off the charts or the Gulf Stream did some overtime. Either way I can't wrap my head around Inuit guy not being able to speak or understand a single word of English.

So...they flew east out of Africa? Otherwise, they flew over the continental US (or Canada), and one would think they intended to get to DC or Atlanta (CDC headquarters). And 18 hours by boat makes no sense (well, I guess it never did). Looking at a map, I cannot imagine what pretend flight path they were supposed to be taking. Did the writers just throw darts?

Edited by clanstarling

It didn't occur to me - given that we've seen bats in Antarctica. But you're right.

So...they flew east out of Africa? That's definitely the long way, even if we assume they're flying to Alaska instead of DC. I looked at a world map, and it makes no sense at all. Did the writers just throw darts?

It still baffles me that with the sense of urgency to save the team and retrieve the cure -- they did send in an Army team (74th Special Tactical Squadron) -- that they flew back to D.C. commercial on the generically named 'Keystar Airlines' (it was on the seat headrests).

The soldier even told them that they were to get them to Jo'burg and on a flight to D.C. -- sure, he didn't say 'direct flight to D.C.' but never mentioned anything about a layover in Europe.  They really should have been on a military transport -- what would have happened if the 'leopard' cub was accidentally released or killed while going through security ?  Here, let's x-ray this big box and see what's inside.  And considering that none of them had their passports, I'm surprised that they even let them on a commercial jet.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3

I guess you can get mosquitos with the cure if you let them bite some animal with the cure. I mean, it wouldn't probably work in RL, but in this show it makes perfect sense because they live in a universe where "science" is some kind of magic. 

• Love 1

I don't care about meat-eating underground cancer guy. That was filler when we could have had, you know, actual animal attacks.

I thought that was the best part of series. The actor (David Jensen) has a long list on IMDb, but nothing that jumps out.

I don't know how far you can get in 18 hours by boat - but if I had to guess, Jamie's actually in South America

Looked like Vancouver to me, but that is never much of a geographic indicator on TV shows--all the planets visited by SG1 looked like Vancouver Island. Heh.

I call it snark-watching - hate-watching seems not fair since it provided so much fun.

ITA. I hope "snark-watching" catches on. To me, hate watching is watching the last couple of episodes of something just to finish it when you really do hate it. This show was more fun than that. I don't know if I would last through another whole season, but I'd tune in next week if there were more right now. But then I liked Sharknado too. Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 3

ITA. I hope "snark-watching" catches on. To me, hate watching is watching the last couple of episodes of something just to finish it when you really do hate it. This show was more fun than that. I don't know if I would last through another whole season, but I'd tune in next week if there were more right now. But then I liked Sharknado too.

I think both can exist.  Snark watching is more for fun trainwreck shows, whereas hate watching is for the truly awful shows that you're watching for completion sake.

• Love 1

Depends on the size of the boat though, doesn't it? I mean heading north from wherever they were heading north eighteen hours in a big powerboat is going to take longer that a military whatever. So- northern Labrador?

Also transatlantic flights from the Northeast coats regularly fly over Canada.

• Biggest mystery: what language was Jamie's rescuer talking?
From http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3250026/board/flat/248393830

Possibly Russian? I think the word he used for the leopard is Russian for 'cat'

And:

It sounded Inuit to me...so I looked up the character in the cast list. The character's name is "Anik", and the actor is Gary Farmer. Gary Farmer was born in Ohsweken, Ontario, into the Cayuga nation and Wolf Clan. So I looked up the language they speak and it is listed as a Northern Iroquoian language that they call Gayogo̱hó:nǫ. So I found this website that lets you listen to the language...

http://www.ohwejagehka.com/cayuga/

Yeah. Edited by shapeshifter

Depends on the size of the boat though, doesn't it? I mean heading north from wherever they were heading north eighteen hours in a big powerboat is going to take longer that a military whatever. So- northern Labrador?

I have no issue with a flight going over Canada. I have gone that way myself to Europe (directly from Zimbabwe though? Maybe if they had stops along the way). But how Jaime ended up in (presumably) Alaska or other parts of the pacific northwest when everyone else ended up in DC after a crash in (presumably) the Atlantic is a head scratcher to me. Granted, they did not give their flight plan, but it still seems odd.

But hey, where and when is not a hill I'd die on. ;)

Edited by clanstarling
  • Love 1

... But how Jaime ended up in (presumably) Alaska or other parts of the pacific northwest ...

The chyron said 'Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean'. She was somewhere in northeastern coastal Canada.

• Love 1

It sounded Inuit to me...so I looked up the character in the cast list. The character's name is "Anik", and the actor is Gary Farmer. Gary Farmer was born in Ohsweken, Ontario, into the Cayuga nation and Wolf Clan.

Forgot to say that seeing Gary Farmer elicited a huge HOORAY from me.  The last show I saw him on was Longmire.  But for anyone who hasn't seen it, you NEED to watch his performance in the great Powwow Highway.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098112/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

• Love 1

My problem with Under The Dome was there was too many people doing too many things in a confined space. This you have a small group of people with a singular (if fantastical) goal in a large, worldwide space. Yes both shows are beyond silly but I can deal with the silly of Zoo a lot easier.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 1

The chyron said 'Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean'. She was somewhere in northeastern coastal Canada.

Where people speak no word of English? I thought that was Quebec (je suis désolée). I have no idea why of all the lunacy in this episode this bugs me so much. Did she stay for months in a coma*handwaving away all the medical logistics*? Was she simply confused from a concussion so she could not explain to Anik how urgent it was that she got back in contact with the rest of the world? Why does Anik not contact somebody about the lady and the leopard impostor he fished out of the ocean? Even if he's a lonesome trapper he must have a radio. Unless he's going full Thoreau - and the cozy cabin nixes that theory. Did the grizzlies destroy the radio-towers?

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 1

Even if he's a lonesome trapper he must have a radio. Unless he's going full Thoreau - and the cozy cabin nixes that theory. Did the grizzlies destroy the radio-towers?

He had a satphone and could have called anyone immediately -- at least call someone that also spoke English so that they could relay to the authorities that he had found a woman amidst plane crash wreckage in the Atlantic.  Instead of waiting 4 months until she was conscious to place her own call. Bah !!!

• Love 3

Don't know why I'm trying to make this show make sense, but there's something that's been bothering me that I don't think anyone's mentioned. As far as we know, the "cure" was synthesized from the mother cell and the mutated leopard cub (a cub not tainted by Raiden products). Once the mother cell was gone/destroyed, I guess the leopard's blood itself was to be used to make more of the cure, and that's why it was so important to safely get the leopard cub back to the U.S. However, once everyone believes that the leopard is gone along with the cure, why are teams still trying to find and capture another leopard untainted by Raiden? Without the mother cell, of what use could another leopard be? What would be the point? Am I missing something here??

I'm not going to bother to re-watch, but I believe that they mentioned that Reiden Global (in exchange for not being prosecuted) was going to help the effort by supplying the Mother Cell that they still had. Convenient!

Edited by Trini

I'm not going to bother to re-watch, but I believe that they mentioned that Reiden Global (in exchange for not being prosecuted) was going to help the effort by supplying the Mother Cell that they still had. Convenient!

That was mentioned in passing by the reporter when she was trying to interview Mitch in the bar.

Which begs the question -- if Reiden Global had the mother cell all along and could make more of it (I guess they would have to have access to it in order to put in all their products), what was the big deal about tracking down the sample of mother cell that the former Reiden scientist was hiding in the swamp ?  Reiden didn't really need it but I suppose they wanted to keep it out of the hands of competitors, I guess ??  Was it the mother of all Mother Cells ?

• Love 3

I finally watched the entire episode yesterday.  

Jackson being chased by house cats, how stupid was that?  I could tell the cats weren't really growling because cats usually don't growl like that with their tails and ears up.  That scene was so stupid, I expected one of the cats to start talking, which would have made as much sense as anything else on the show.  If they get a season two, I think at least one of the animals should start talking, maybe the pug in the bar.

Besides, the house cats would tell the other animals to fuck off, "we've got the humans trained," they'd say.

• Love 2

Which begs the question -- if Reiden Global had the mother cell all along and could make more of it (I guess they would have to have access to it in order to put in all their products), what was the big deal about tracking down the sample of mother cell that the former Reiden scientist was hiding in the swamp ?  Reiden didn't really need it but I suppose they wanted to keep it out of the hands of competitors, I guess ??  Was it the mother of all Mother Cells ?

It was the Grandmother Cell!

That has been bugging plenty of people (except the writers) throughout the season. We also never got a good answer about its origins. I vote outer-space. What this show needs are a couple of aliens!

It was the Grandmother Cell!

That has been bugging plenty of people (except the writers) throughout the season. We also never got a good answer about its origins. I vote outer-space. What this show needs are a couple of aliens!

Or for the ultimate show crossover -- Mother Cell of Dragons.

That's so obvious because wherever the hell Jamie was, it was already snowing -- winter is coming.

• Love 2

What the hell did I just watch?  I powered through five episodes to finish this show.  I expected this show to be done.  I noticed that there were about three minutes left of this episode, but the gang was off to find Jamie.

I can't believe that this show might get a second season.  Ugh, I'll watch because I'm still hoping for mutated zebras to trample over everybody. 

The animal attacks finally happened, but we only saw the aftermath.  Random dead bodies in the streets.  A rhino lumbering.  Dogs and cats working together to chase Jackson. 

I wanted to see people being attacked by animals.  I wanted to see some babboon munching on somebody's leg.  I wanted to see the terrier in Slovenia directing the animal army. 

Plus, this episode was very dark.  I didn't mind watching this show because it was ridiculous and mindless.  I don't want a dark spin on this show.  This show should be about the cheese--and Abe's wine. 

The guys in the bar were dicks.  They wanted to shoot the little pug hanging around the bar.  It wasn't causing trouble.  When the pug is finally turned by the mother cell, it's going to run five feet and then, collapse--panting and trying breathe through its short snout. 

I did laugh at the idea of a rampaging pug. 

Billy Burke really sold the emotion over hearing Jamie's voice in spite of the fact that it was f'in' Jamie.

Ha!  So true.  Mitch's speech about true love was kinda funny because he was talking about Jamie.

Jaime's Story -  Why did she clock the guy who's been taking care of her?  It seemed pretty clear that he was trying to keep her safe.

Because she's Jaime. 

Why did they wait until literally the last minute to bring out the Sharknado levels of crazy?

I'm not sure which episode, but the gang was already in Africa.  There was a moment when Ray was talking, and a leopard grabbed him.  I thought it was a Sharknado moment. 

I hope that this show re-visits dropped storylines in its second season.  Jackson's mother.  The terrier in Slovenia.  The lovable lab that killed Mitch's daughter.  Chloe reunited with her one-handed sister.  The cat tree. 

And bring back James Wolk's prettiness.  He was so damn frumpy in this show. 

What was the deal with Jackson's arm. Is he going to come down with Mad Human Disease. Maybe they'll go walking dead and have people infected.

Also - How many Zoo animals in the NY area? Did they pick the locks at the Zoo.

Edited by crowswork