Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Count me in as someone who doesn't quite understand why Pride should get dragged into the General's downfall because it was the General passing sensitive information, not Pride. But I guess the General will drag Pride down with him? Hmmph.

It was pretty obvious that Brody wasn't in any real danger of drinking the arsenic laced coffee, but I did enjoy her "what the hell?!" reaction and thought the reveal/tension was done well, even if it was totally cliched.

This was a great episode to set up the season finale. Lots of action and intrigue-- loved it. I would have thought Borin might show up because we actually got the Coast Guard showed up, but nada. Oh well. There was a lot going on anyway, with Russo and the DHS being involved.

Poor Brody; of course Russo is a traitor! I hope she kicks his ass in the next episode. But really, I was suspicious when he showed up at her hotel room offering a ride to the airport (like others). It just seemed off!

I love that Pride hired Buckley to be the manager of the bar. He seems like a cool, capable guy so I hope we see him from time to time in future.

17 hours ago, catray said:

This was a great episode to set up the season finale. Lots of action and intrigue-- loved it. I would have thought Borin might show up because we actually got the Coast Guard showed up, but nada. Oh well. There was a lot going on anyway, with Russo and the DHS being involved.

I'm sure Borin would have been there if the actress and TPTB hadn't had a falling-out.

Haha well I finished up last season just in time for the third season premiere tomorrow night! Of course, now I'm a little pissed off learning that Zoe/Merri has dropped/left the show because... Ugh. I appreciate that she was able to hold her own against Russo and was otherwise really on the ball despite the super awkward undercover stuff. 

Personally, I'm totally on board for Percy/LaSalle; I like both characters and they seem the most likely to actually get together... I just don't want it to be drawn out forever ala Tony/Ziva on the Mothership (what.a.cluster!). I suspect we'll be seeing some angst next season so depending on how that's played out it could be good or awful. 

16 hours ago, catray said:

Haha well I finished up last season just in time for the third season premiere tomorrow night! Of course, now I'm a little pissed off learning that Zoe/Merri has dropped/left the show because... Ugh. I appreciate that she was able to hold her own against Russo and was otherwise really on the ball despite the super awkward undercover stuff. 

From what I understand, it was the show that dropped her, not the other way around :(

I know they were setting up the LaSalle/Percy anvil but I liked that she was actually showing concern. We haven't seen that side of Percy much. I also liked the grave-robbing storyline, something that actually works with the history of NOLA. It wouldn't have worked with any of the other NCIS branches.

Damn, I miss Brodie.

• Love 1

Just saw this again. Original recipe, how nice. Brody and Lasalle talking smack to each other, Pride going up against the brass to get answers, Loretta giving Pride the side eye when he asks if she's missed anything, Sebastian coming up with some off-the-wall way to find evidence. I miss this NICS NOLA.

• Love 1