Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: Stop the Bleeding

MyAimIsTrue
  • Start Topic

If he's feeling like Tony didn't have his six, SAY IT, MAN. Don't mess around. That's not Gibbs to hold back about such things.

Part of me wonders if Gibbs knows that Tony is one of the only people he works with (along with Ducky, I'd imagine) that would be able to tell that he's not exactly delighted to still be alive, no matter how "fresh lease on life" he's trying to look and behave to the team. I'm glad he's being kinder to the others (loved that he complimented Palmer), but I wonder if he just figured, "Why bother faking it?" with Tony. 

No matter the reason... he's leaving Tony feeling like the odd man out and definitely slighted. And that sucks.

Edited by sinkwriter
  • Love 2

I liked most everything about this episode.  I was about to cringe during the flashbacks, but they didn't dwell on them that long.  So even that part wasn't too terribly bad to watch.

Agreed with the person who wondered how the heck Tony found the (non) Bond villian dude so quickly-like.  See, here was what I thought was going to happen.  He would stop and check on CIA taxi driver, and thenTeague would just jump out of nowhere to stop him herself.  Then after some prattle, she'd say, "This one is for my son!" and then off him herself.  But I admit, it was kinda cool seeing DiNozzo deal with the evildoer the way he did.

My feeling is there is some unfinished business between Tony and Gibbs.  My guess is they will have some sort of "elevator office" moment where Gibbs says for the time being, he will take more of a back seat and Tony will take more of a leadership role. 

If nothing else, I wouldn't mind seeing more campfires!  :)

• Love 2

I liked most everything about this episode.  I was about to cringe during the flashbacks, but they didn't dwell on them that long.  So even that part wasn't too terribly bad to watch.

Agreed with the person who wondered how the heck Tony found the (non) Bond villian dude so quickly-like.  See, here was what I thought was going to happen.  He would stop and check on CIA taxi driver, and thenTeague would just jump out of nowhere to stop him herself.  Then after some prattle, she'd say, "This one is for my son!" and then off him herself.  But I admit, it was kinda cool seeing DiNozzo deal with the evildoer the way he did.

My feeling is there is some unfinished business between Tony and Gibbs.  My guess is they will have some sort of "elevator office" moment where Gibbs says for the time being, he will take more of a back seat and Tony will take more of a leadership role. 

If nothing else, I wouldn't mind seeing more campfires!  :)

I would. I HATED Tony's campfires. They were just cringe worthy imo. I truly hope he's gotten past that.