Type keyword(s) to search

Raquel "Rocky" Dakota: Master of the Ceiling Gaze

BogoGog24
  • Start Topic

I always thought there are lights above their heads during the TH interviews. My eyes wander and I'm not always aware of it and if there was a bright light just above my head I could see myself doing the same thing. Or Rocky's just an annoying woman who can't say hello without breaking into interpretive dance...

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 1

Since it seems like all the guy writing that did was look at Rocky's SM accounts, I checked out her IG.  She's more tolerable on IG because you can't hear her talking.  Not mentioned in the 'article', but it looks like she's living on a sail boat and is teaching yoga and is a massage therapist.  She recently had a topless sailing party for her 30th birthday.  Her boyfriend looks like he might be cute.  I think she's also doing some IG ads, but for shit that makes sense like bathing suits and Hawaiian clothes instead of diet tea.

• Love 2

I can't believe this obnoxious incompetent dope is sort of quasi vindicated with her oysters grenadine. One of the chefs from season 16 of Top Chef just won a challenge with his oysters with a mignonette sauce, a dash of grenadine and toasted pumpernickel. Granted he's a chef who actually knows what he's doing and she's a dilettante and a dabbler who over estimates her own skills.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was reading and the TV was on.  The show Wipeout came on.  It's apparently an old episode from Season 5, Episode 23.  They throw toy rats at the contestants.  One, of course, was our very own Rocky Dakota, before she was known as Rocky Dakota.  Wait, IMDB say episode 24 but TV says 23.  Here's a site with some stills from the show.  And snark.  https://bitchbybravo.com/2015/11/13/breaking-news-rocky-dakota-bartlow-in-third-reality-tv-show-she-appeared-on-season-5-of-abc-tvs-wipeout-exclusive-videophotos/

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

I was reading and the TV was on.  The show Wipeout came on.  It's apparently an old episode from Season 5, Episode 23.  They throw toy rats at the contestants.  One, of course, was our very own Rocky Dakota, before she was known as Rocky Dakota.  Wait, IMDB say episode 24 but TV says 23.  Here's a site with some stills from the show.  And snark.  https://bitchbybravo.com/2015/11/13/breaking-news-rocky-dakota-bartlow-in-third-reality-tv-show-she-appeared-on-season-5-of-abc-tvs-wipeout-exclusive-videophotos/

Did I read that right? Did that article say Rocky is the daughter of actress Glen Close?

ETA: Whatever Rocky's misgivings might be, she was blessed with a really nice ass. 

Edited by chenoa333

It does say that, but I'm 99% sure it's wrong.  Here's a link to info about Rocky's mom at a tribute to a sister of Rocky who died in a car crash.  The mom's name is Jericho Bartlow (they're fond of interesting names, apparently).  I also know that Glenn Close doesn't have kids.  A friend of mine who's a writer went to her home to interview her.  She was in her forties at the time, no kids, no reports of any since, as far as I know.

My guess is that they were being sarcastic--Rocky's nuts, and she has the frizzy hair like Close's crazy character in Fatal Attraction, so boom, she's Glenn Close's daughter.  Or the writer of that piece didn't bother to do a minute's worth of research.

• Love 4