Type keyword(s) to search

Connie Arias

BogoGog24
  • Start Topic

I like her. I can see why she and Kate have hung out in the past. She seems the type that can get along with anybody and will laugh at you and with you at the same time.

I absolutely loved her very real and honest response to Don's leaving and how she pulled it back. That's what makes me like her. She is so much better then Janice from last season.

• Love 2

*Raises hand* Pick me, pick me! I had all of my baby teeth but not all of my adult teeth. One adult tooth even grew upside-down. It was pushing down into my jawline, root up, and had to be surgically removed when I was 14. Genetics are weird sometimes.

• Love 3

I know this show is history but a thought occurred  to me about Connie and Emi.

Remember how she was always calling Emi stupid and dumb? And then do you remember when she was giggling at Emi because his "Morning wood" was so small?

I think if you reverse the roles and if a "Man" was saying connie was stupid and had mosquito bite boobs that the man would be considered a sexist pig.

• Love 4