Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: A New Beginning

Tara Ariano

Cait and Kris Jenner finally meet to discuss their grievances in an effort to move forward as a family; at the same time, Cait plans a spiritual ceremony to claim her new name, which ends up becoming a symbolic celebration for her new friends as well.

That whole ceremony came across so fake. I think the lack of any family members there just made it stand out how fake it was. They might as well have said "this whole segment is just for the ending season finale." Amazing Grace, preaching how blessed they are to know Cait. Let's see how much Cait sees any of these people now that the show is done taping. 

Caitlyn didn't come out well from the conversation with Kris, Kris actually come out looking more reasonable while Cait wasn't admitting anything of her own wrong doing or mistakes. Maybe that was the point to have Kris come out look great? I don't know, but it didn't do Caitlyn any favors after the Ellen/Today interviews.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 10

I'm hoping that everyone else who had changed their names got a chance to stand up and be recognized under the new name, even if they didn't show it on t.v. That would have been easy enough to do, and meant a lot to those women. 

They created a great 8th episode and season finale, but it doesn't jibe with Cait's real life, real values, real friends, etc. I guess we're getting a second season. I don't really see a need for it.

I liked seeing Boy George, I always like seeing him.

• Love 3

That whole ceremony came across so fake. I think the lake of any family members there just made it stand out how fake it was. They might as well have said "this whole segment is just for the ending season finale." Amazing Grace, preaching how blessed they are to know Cait. Let's see how much Cait sees any of these people now that the show is done taping. 

Caitlyn didn't come out well from the conversation with Kris, Kris actually come out looking more reasonable while Cait wasn't admitting anything of her own wrong doing or mistakes. Maybe that was the point to have Kris come out look great? I don't know, but it didn't do Caitlyn any favors after the Ellen/Today interviews.

I'm no friend of Kris Jenner, but I was appalled by Caitlyn's tone and the way she kept shutting her down. It felt really unfair.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 17

What's the female version of being a dick? Cuz whatever it is, that's what Cait was to Kris. Just as she's been to her kids when they tried confronting her on her shitastic parenting in the past. Bitch doesn't seem sufficient. How dare Kris have feelings and not want to just blow smoke up Cait's ass? As for the graduation party, whatever. It was a party thrown by your ex wife. Why didn't you throw a party for your kid? Oh, wait, that wouldn't involve your "girls" telling you how amazing you are the whole night. Unlike the whole renaming nonsense (her party, not the idea behind it) . I'm sure many people would have liked such an event, but maybe in your quest to help your community, you could have done something remotely obtainable to the average person. Boy George, the Gay Men's choir, every famous name you could muster, and the whole over the top production, sure, that's going to be realistic for the teens or adults going through this right now. I loved the irony of not one single family member being there. Where was Kris's invitation? 

• Love 16

Lost in the mail.

I have to say I admire her older kids for refusing to participate. What a self serving load of crap.

SHe complained about Kris buying and decorating houses without her input, did she pick out one thing in that new decor? It all seemed like a surprise to her.

What's with the cheese platters? Is that a Cait thing? Every time she had company out came the cheese.

I was hoping at the end of the naming ceremony Kris would do a run by and shove her into the pool.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

I think it would have literally killed Caitlyn to apologize to Kris about the vanity fair article. Whatever she intended the "Kris mistreated me" part to mean, Kris took it the other way and it hurt her. Just apologize to your ex-wife of 20+ years. So stubborn and annoying.

• Love 12

Initially, I thought Cait should be able to say her version of events in the Vanity Fair article. I thought that Kris & co. had shown how they felt about Cait on their show, and Cait should be able to talk about what that was like. I've changed my mind, but just in cases of fame whores like these. I think when everything is for show, is filmed or snapped by paparazzi that there must be a code of conduct for those who share a life in the spotlight. I don't know if this code is made explicit or not, but I think the code exists, and I think Cait violated that. Which she can do, but she then will experience this consequences, privately and publicly of doing so.  Given Cait's inability to apologize or see anyone else's point of view, she gets irritated and impatient when other people have a point of view, and her belief that the marriage failed "80% due to how Kris treated [Cait] the last few years and 20% due to [her] gender issues". Kris was trying to be real about the experience of losing her husband to a gender transition, and Cait couldn't listen to it at all. Sure, I can't imagine how hard it is to be a person trapped in a body of the wrong gender, but Kris was not making Cait wrong, just describing her own painful experience and Cait was pissed. And this is Cait's show, she's the producer, she chose to have this conversation on camera and put it on the show. I don't get her at all, even 8 episodes in. Whoever said there isn't any there, there is correct. I hope the other ladies on the show will benefit from this exposure, I'd like to continue to see them pop on t.v. and other media.

• Love 10

I agree that Cait was harsh to Kris at their meeting, and if I hadn't seen so many episodes of KUWTK, I might feel some sympathy for Kris. But in KUWTK, Caitlyn (as Bruce) was treated like a doormat, like her feelings weren't important. I was so glad when she finally moved out and was able to do something without being criticized. So if she now comes on strong with Kris, I can live with it.

• Love 11

Caitlyn seems to be saying that if Kris had been nicer than they would still be married. She just doesn't get it. Did Kris "kicking her out" cause Caitlyn to want to transition? I thought she has said this is something she's wanted to do for her entire life. So why blame Kris for the marriage breaking up? 

• Love 9

I think she was implying that she would have continued to resist the urge to transition if their marriage had been better, which she seems to define as Kris "being nicer" to her (and maybe being okay with her taking hormones and cross dressing in private?), but since the marriage was over and the kids were grown, she no longer had anything to lose, no longer felt she owed it to suppress herself out of deference to the family, and once it was all over she decided to go ahead and please herself, transition fully, and not compromise anymore.

I'm not sure I know what really happened, I don't understand the way this show is edited, and I have never seen any of the Kardashian media or any Jenner stuff since the Olympics and the Wheaties box (until "I am Cait"). So I'm not going to take a position on what really happened in the marriage. But I think that's what she was trying to sell in that particular confusing scene.

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 3

I dunno... I read the Vanity Fair article hoping for some Kris dish (because I hate her) and I didn't see it.  Cait has explained a billion times what the 'distraction' comment meant.  Kris and Khloe are just upset that there is a Kardashian-adjacent person they can't control with insults.  And Kris has been dating that one guy for a long time.  I am finding it hard to follow her train of thought on why she's been wronged somehow.  I wish Cait would have told her to cram it and get out of her house.

• Love 4

I am finding it hard to follow her train of thought on why she's been wronged somehow.

I found Cait not giving in  - so many years of pent up rage.  So many times Kris treated "the old Bruce" so badly. She misses "Bruce" because she could boss him around. I can only imagine the treatment was worse when the cameras weren't rolling. 

• Love 5

All I could think was, I'm sure glad I didn't have to sit in the hot sun all afternoon, just to film a name change ceremony. Boy, that looked unpleasant, with the sun beating down on everyone's head.

Did you notice that Cait didn't disagree when Kris asked if Cait was dating Candis.  As if.

Love Boy George, but we barely saw him. I wish we could have watched him sing the whole song.

• Love 3

Maybe Caitlyn wasn't invited to Kylie's graduation party because she would have taken away the spotlight from Kylie, considering Caitlyn was in the middle of transitioning and all kinds of press coverage. By the way, one of her sons from the Linda Thompson marriage, Brody, I think, was very hurt that his father never showed up for his graduation and never even sent him and his brother birthday cards or acknowledged them in their younger years. He just ignored them while they were growing up. I guess Caitlyn thinks she was a great parent because she spent hours in the car taking Kendall and Kylie to school and back. Wow, what a sacrifice! She has quite a warped perspective of parenthood. Now she probably wonders why her kids don't call her all the time while she lives her new life atop a remote hill overlooking Malibu.

Edited by Kenz
  • Love 14

What Caitlyn should have said, "Ya know, at first I resented you pushing me out of the house but I realize that without that push, I probably never would have pursued this dream that I have lived with all my life. So, thank you."

• Love 10

Unlike the whole renaming nonsense (her party, not the idea behind it) . I'm sure many people would have liked such an event, but maybe in your quest to help your community, you could have done something remotely obtainable to the average person. Boy George, the Gay Men's choir, every famous name you could muster, and the whole over the top production, sure, that's going to be realistic for the teens or adults going through this right now. I loved the irony of not one single family member being there. Where was Kris's invitation? 

I loved the renaming celebration!    I think it was a great idea and a great ending to the show.   I like that she helped remind these very serious trans women that life needs to be celebrated sometimes.  And of course the average person isn't going to throw a party featuring Boy George or the L.A. Gay Men's Choir but i think it's realistic to suggest that everyone/anyone transitioning throw a party and celebrate a name change.Caitlyn seems so happy - even Matt Lauer commented on it after his interview - and that can be contagious.  Everyone likes to be around happy people.  Except maybe their ex-wife, lol. 

And as far a Cait's family attending, it was established months ago (in the VF article) that Cait's four oldest kids refused to be part of the show when asked- not because they don't support their father but they didn't like the idea of the show and didn't trust this production company.  They also reported that Cait's relationship with those four has never been better.  

I've changed my mind, but just in cases of fame whores like these. I think when everything is for show, is filmed or snapped by paparazzi that there must be a code of conduct for those who share a life in the spotlight. I don't know if this code is made explicit or not, but I think the code exists, and I think Cait violated that. Which she can do, but she then will experience this consequences, privately and publicly of doing so.

I had the same feeling.  In fact Kris said something like,   "Sure we fought a lot those last few years but you don't tell Vanity Fair that and make me look bad. "  My impression was that Kris was most upset because she felt like Caitlyn made her look bad in the article - although I read that thing twice and didn't see it so whatever.  

And as much as I loathe Kris Jenner, I did get what she was saying about how unnerving it was to watch her ex move on to new life where they were so visibly happy.    Also, I think I would be super pissed for a while if I learned I spent over two decades with someone that never shared their authentic self with me. But  she seemed over it now, and I hope they can maintain some sort of amicable relationship for not only their sake the sake of the family. 

Caitlyn seems to be saying that if Kris had been nicer than they would still be married. She just doesn't get it. Did Kris "kicking her out" cause Caitlyn to want to transition? I thought she has said this is something she's wanted to do for her entire life. So why blame Kris for the marriage breaking up? 

First came the breakup, then came Caitlyn's decision to go all the way and transition. Cait told Matt Lauer that when she found her self once again alone and living in Malibu she began to entertain the idea - went to counseling and made the decision the time was right.  Kind of like, now or never. 

But her gender identity was the conflict that broke up the marriage with Linda Thompson.

Yes, but Kris claims (and Cait agrees) that she never shared the full extent of it with Kris.  Cross dressing in private is a long way from a full on public gender identity transition. 

And thanks a lot for appropriating my middle name, and my cat's middle name, and the middle name of every living cousin I have. How did we all get dragged into this mess?

Wait, your cat has a middle name?      Seriously though, I've never liked my name.  When I was a teenager I tried to change it  - or at least change what people called me but no one played along.  Now I don't really care so much but I used to really hate it - I think it's a boys name. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

Love Boy George, but we barely saw him. I wish we could have watched him sing the whole song.

Me too! I was sitting there so excited to see him perform and we barely saw 2 seconds. He is such a stand up guy. One of those rare celebrities that has owned up to his past mistakes and turned out as a happy, healthy and all around good guy. Love him too!

My take away from watching all episodes of this show .... Caitlyn is and always has been an awkward person and not that interesting. I guess I'm glad she is giving her community the exposure it needs, so that's good.

• Love 3

What's with the cheese platters? Is that a Cait thing? Every time she had company out came the cheese..

She likes to have cheese with her constant whine! The renaming ceremony just came off as pretentious. Is Kaitlyn trying to take over Kanye's role as big ego, narcissist? Guess she really is trying to KUWTK's in that sense!

• Love 5

How can Kris be so offended by the few sentences in VF when there was soooo much chatter on blogs and chat rooms and in tabloid articles about how she and the family disrespected Cait?

A running joke between the kids was that Kris had her balls in her purse, that she was scared of her ( the putting green?) and on and on. There was even an episode where the kids all tried to help Cait her balls, in the form of her credit card, back from Kris. Not only those remarks insinuated that Kris steamrolled her, but the biting, nasty way Kris spoke to Cait, made it a subject for fans and viewers of the show.

I guess it was the fact that it was Cait doing the complaining instead of putting on a false face to the public to make them look like such a great happy family.

• Love 5

How can Kris be so offended by the few sentences in VF when there was soooo much chatter on blogs and chat rooms and in tabloid articles about how she and the family disrespected Cait?

A running joke between the kids was that Kris had her balls in her purse, that she was scared of her ( the putting green?) and on and on. There was even an episode where the kids all tried to help Cait her balls, in the form of her credit card, back from Kris. Not only those remarks insinuated that Kris steamrolled her, but the biting, nasty way Kris spoke to Cait, made it a subject for fans and viewers of the show.

I guess it was the fact that it was Cait doing the complaining instead of putting on a false face to the public to make them look like such a great happy family.

Yet Caitlyn could not afford the privileged lifestyle she has now - without the KUWTK empire that Kris built.  Financially, it was Caitlyn who cleaned up from the divorce.  She was hardly a victim - even though she likes to portray herself in that regards.  She was a horrible parent to her 4 biological kids - and that onus is on her - not Kris.  There has always been a darker, manipulative, narcissist side to Caitlyn.  The easy going, put upon spouse - was just for the TV cameras.

• Love 5

I'd say  she was a horrible parent to all 6 of her bio kids, including the two youngest. I believe after Kris and Robert divorced he came to dinner every week? Which sounds kind of weird, but if it works for them, ok. Anyway, I wonder if Cait thought that she'd be coming to dinner once a week with the whole family after the divorce. Like, why isn't she being treated like they treated Robert?

Kris isn't hurt or offended because of a few words in a Vanity Fair article.  Kris, and Kim and Khloe, are offended because Cait is more famous right now than they are and getting more attention in the media and more positive attention and not spreading that positive attention to Kris.

Kim was pretty direct about this when she said, (paraphrasing),  "You are having your moment now, but don't forget about us."  They seem to think that the generally positive view of Cait can be magically extended to improve the generally negative view the world has of Kris.  That's not happening and she's blaming Cait for it.  

The Jennerdashians define value in life by how famous one is and how much attention and adoration one gets from the anonymous public. This started when Caitlyn lived as Bruce Jenner the Olympic hero and continued through her life as a celebrity speaker and endorser and culminated in KUWTK and now her own reality show.

If Kris or Cait really cared about healing their relationship and being good parents, instead of competing over who gets the best coverage by People magazine, they wouldn't choose to live out the most serious moments in their lives in the glare of the television camera. 

Edited by remotecontrolfreak
  • Love 11

I just finished watching the last episode and thank goodness it is the last one. E! had to reach deep into their pockets to squeeze 8 episodes out of this mess. I stopped counting vendors who were able to get their business name into the eye of the camera and I'm sure they paid plenty for it too. Here's the list of movers, carpet cleaners, restaurants, and 'whatevers' that got to display their name in this episode. There might be more but I stopped counting them after seven.

The Churchill restaurant
Meathead Movers
Silk Road Rug & Carpet
Justo Delivery Service
Homenature
Casper
Serena & Lily

Other than the fact that Caitlyn transitioned into a woman, I came away from 'I Am Cait' with only one final analysis. Caitlyn suffers from NPD or, Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Everyone knows that the Kardashians are a crazy bunch of narcissists, that's nothing new. But Caitlyn's problems go much deeper than merely being a self absorbed, egotistical, self-centered person like the Kardashian women are. Caitlyn's personality disorder started many years ago as a child. Her narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder. She has an inflated sense of her own importance, she has a very deep need for admiration and she really does lack empathy for others. Oh yes, she has portrayed herself to be empathetic to the transgender community as a whole, but she only relates that empathy right back to herself.  Behind her mask of ultra-confidence she has very fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Negative criticism is what she fears more than just about anything else.

On the whole, this series could have been done in two one-hour specials, not eight episodes. I hope that E! and Caitlyn Jenner aren't planning a second season because there's no basis for any more. The platform for transgenders has been put out there and all that needed to be said has been said. There's no more framework left to build another season on.

• Love 6

i half expected a "where are they now caption" a la Real Housewives to follow the re-caps that Cait's friends made during the episode. 

Also wanted to add, I don't buy JBo's schtick at all. " oh my paws and whiskers" really?? 

• Love 2

I watched all of the episodes and what I was left with was sadness. I'm sad that Cait isn't cooler. I wanted to like her. But what I came away with was that every single person we met along the way - all of the friends and people at various organizations - were awesome and really amazing people. Cait just isn't.

What got me irked the most was the conversation with Kris and that line about the transgender issue only being 20% of the reason for the break up. I get the feeling that deep down, Cait blames Kris for the fact that she didn't transition sooner. She's not taking responsibility for her own decisions (she says she does, but she really doesn't). And the worst was when she seemed irritated that the family is grieving for Bruce. She doesn't even seem to want to TRY and understand that her family needs time to wrap their minds around this change.

I guess I was just hoping that Cait was going to be as awesome as Chaz (who, by the way, I want as my BFF).

p.s. - Boy George!! YAY!! LOVE!!!

Edited by lizzy07
  • Love 5

First came the breakup, then came Caitlyn's decision to go all the way and transition. Cait told Matt Lauer that when she found her self once again alone and living in Malibu she began to entertain the idea - went to counseling and made the decision the time was right.  Kind of like, now or never. 

I thought one had to live a life as a woman for a full year before making the transition via surgery. I wonder if Cait spent a full year as a woman, it seemed more sudden.

I never thought that Kris Jenner and I would have something in common, but we do.  I used to be married to a cross-dresser.  We divorced about 10 years ago and though he hasn't fully transitioned, he does live about 50% of his life as a woman.  I never was a fan of Kris Jenner, but I completely understand what she is going through.  My husband told me that he was a cross-dresser after we had been dating for a year and he assured me that it wasn't a big deal.  He would dress up a couple of times a year.   Then he started shaving his legs regularly, and had electrolysis on his beard, and grew his hair long and wore it in a ponytail, and had both of his ears pierced, and then started going out to gay bars once a month, then twice and so on until he was dressing up and going out every Friday and Saturday night.  He made new friends and floated around in a pink cloud.  Kris Jenner does have it worse than I did.  I am not a celebrity and my ex-husband and I do not have any children.  Cait's arrogance and resentment towards Kris is awful (look at my designer cloths, my new breasts, my beautiful house, my fabulous friends - I am so much happier now than I was with you.  You kept me from being my authentic self!).  I didn't watch KUWTHK, was Kris so awful towards Bruce that she deserves to have her face rubbed into all of Cait's fabulousness?

• Love 9

The show was all fiction though, wasn't it?

Remember there was an episode when they found out Kris was a secret smoker and they tricked her into thinking the little girls were smokers too? Cait was horrified that Kris was a smoker, but it turns out, Cait is and was a real smoker all along.

I don't think Kris ever smoked.

I wonder how much was real about installing that putting green and having to ask Kris for money for toys. 

• Love 1

What got me irked the most was the conversation with Kris and that line about the transgender issue only being 20% of the reason for the break up. I get the feeling that deep down, Cait blames Kris for the fact that she didn't transition sooner.  

I actually got the opposite,  Cait  is claiming how happy and free she is now is not really coming across that way with claiming 20% is the gender issue reason for the divorce with Kris.

Caitlyn's harboring a lot of resentment to Kris for that 80%. When all those cars, money, the fame, house, everything Caitlyn has now is due to the KUWTK money train that Kris created.  

It seems like Cait's saying that if Kris didn't treat her badly in the last few years then she wouldn't have transitioned at all since gender issues was only 20% of their break up. The resentment could be that Kris didn't keep it status quo how Bruce liked it.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

What Graduation? Kylie got her diploma from a diploma mill.

Isn't having your name changed, a legal matter? You fill out a petition and go to court. No minister has authority to approve a name change. This was a fluff ceremony to convince the world how looooovvved Caitlyn is.

Ugh she is horrible. She doesn't lift a finger to keep in touch with anyone, then martyrs herself when her loved ones return the favor. She still views the world through the white-male-christian-wealthy-celebrity-athlete-privileged binoculars she has most of her life. This season would have been cancelled halfway through without a steady stream of Kardashian storylines to tease viewers into tuning in.

• Love 5

I give this series "props" for quite a few things - for educating me on transgender issues and some of the women who told their stories along with Caitlyn who I find inspiring and brave.

Mainly I am happy to have seen this series because it introduced me to Jennifer Boylan, who I find to be the true star of the show and the voice of reason in general.  I started reading her first book because of this show, and find her such an amazing and compassionate person.  She is the person that I learned the most from and continue to do so thru her writing.  I know she has been accused of pandering to Caitlyn, but if that is the case, I can overlook it for the greater good of her good sense in general.

Caitlyn?  Well, while I applaud her courage and am very happy for her becoming her "authentic self" - I went from thinking she was a nice, kind of dim person (I didn't watch the Kardashian show, so had no prior knowledge of her personality) - to thinking she is a pretty selfish, narcissistic kind of individual.  As much as I wanted to like her, I couldn't manage it by the end of the series.  She is just too remote and self involved to be in any way relatable to me I'm afraid.  I think the worst moment for me was when she was whining about her mother breaking her hip and possibly not being able to be at the ESPY's - no concern for her elderly mother was shown at all.

Anyway, in general I learned a fair amount from the show, and I guess that it really doesn't matter if I like or dislike Caitlyn Jenner.

• Love 5

I never thought that Kris Jenner and I would have something in common, but we do.  I used to be married to a cross-dresser.  We divorced about 10 years ago and though he hasn't fully transitioned, he does live about 50% of his life as a woman.

Oh my god, Banana you are my spirit sister (and now we are spirit sisters with Kris - let's all take a selfie, shall we? lol)  I was married 25 years to someone who I found out way far into the marriage was a cross-dresser/ trans-something/ mixed up person. I've been divorced about 9 years or so. I've watched this entire thing unfold with this secret in my head. I don't speak for all former spouses but let's just say my Ex was really off his rocker. Some days he decided he wanted to transition - some days he wanted to just grow boobs - some days he wanted to put on a wig and makeup and drive around shirtless with the windows open. And wanted to do this in our house with our two teenage daughters watching. He was a seriously disordered person (and I assume remains so to this day- I haven't had any contact in about seven years). I'm not painting the Trans community with a broad brush at all but my Ex shares a lot of similarities with with Caitlin (including the NPD disorder)  So I'm shocked to say but I do identify with a lot of Kris' feelings. It's WEIRD AS HELL losing your spouse this way. Totally unnerving. And as for the kids participating/not participating? That's weird too. Is that really your dad but now a woman? My kids don't have any communication with their father (their idea). So I get where the older kids are coming from also. 

• Love 6

I give this series "props" for quite a few things - for educating me on transgender issues and some of the women who told their stories along with Caitlyn who I find inspiring and brave.

Mainly I am happy to have seen this series because it introduced me to Jennifer Boylan, who I find to be the true star of the show and the voice of reason in general.  I started reading her first book because of this show, and find her such an amazing and compassionate person.  She is the person that I learned the most from and continue to do so thru her writing.  I know she has been accused of pandering to Caitlyn, but if that is the case, I can overlook it for the greater good of her good sense in general.

Caitlyn?  Well, while I applaud her courage and am very happy for her becoming her "authentic self" - I went from thinking she was a nice, kind of dim person (I didn't watch the Kardashian show, so had no prior knowledge of her personality) - to thinking she is a pretty selfish, narcissistic kind of individual.  As much as I wanted to like her, I couldn't manage it by the end of the series.  She is just too remote and self involved to be in any way relatable to me I'm afraid.  I think the worst moment for me was when she was whining about her mother breaking her hip and possibly not being able to be at the ESPY's - no concern for her elderly mother was shown at all.

Anyway, in general I learned a fair amount from the show, and I guess that it really doesn't matter if I like or dislike Caitlyn Jenner.

A mother that she has said repeatedly she was never close to and barely spoke to or visited for years. Once again, the excuse was it was too difficult, because mom and Kris didn't get along, sooo mom was sacrificed, same when things got messy between Cait and the older kids mom's and it was too much of a hassle to visit or even talk to them... so they got left in the dust. But now Cait's all happy go lucky, so they should put aside those bad feeling and get on board with her authentic self.

Then Kris said "let's take a selfie," and I wanted to shoot my television with a 12-gauge slug.

I felt a twinge of sadness for Kris, but then listening  to her cry about the great memories and fun times they had together that Caitlyn just tossed away, made me think about Kris's own behavior in her first marriage. Running around town, cheating on her husband, dragging her kids into that affair. Maybe it was Karma giving her a taste of how Rob Sr felt?  No one is perfect, not even close, but I think both Kris and Cait have selective memories about the past.      

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

I enjoyed seeing Boy George, have loved him for years. I guess this was a good ending to the show and I don't think I will be back if it is renewed. I find it very hard to gauge what Caitlyn is thinking or feeling because the plastic surgery makes it difficult for her to smile or make natural expressions. I thought the whole 'wear white' ceremony was a bit over the top since this isn't a religious ceremony or a wedding. But if she is happy (and I say if because I can never tell), than it is a good thing.

I really hope that Caitlyn can find some real friends who don't appear just to be on TV or just to push their own agenda. Just people she can hang out with, have fun with. All in all, best wishes to her.

• Love 1