Type keyword(s) to search

Anniversary Killer Spoilers Thread

• Start Topic

Not Rafe, Dena has a hardon for Rafe, he is the new Daniel. She is expanding his family by bringing his father and brother. I swear I can never get what I want from this show..My joy of the imminent death of the orange one has been obliterated by the expansion of Rafe's role on the show..Fuckin Dena! 

Edited by Apprentice79

GG was surprised to learn who the killer is so how about....

Caroline?  Maybe her meds are giving her super human strength.

Nick?  Maybe he's returned, zombie-like, from the dead, once more.

Jennifer? Now that would be cool.

• Love 3

I also think it logically should be Ben - he has connections to the victims, he has a dark past, and his character isn't necessary to the show.  Maybe the mannequin has it in him to play completely unhinged?  I do have to say that RSW has been convincing as a dude slowly going nutso since he learned his princess did it on the lawn with Chad.

I'd be a little underwhelmed if it was Ben....EXCEPT...if during his big finale he discovers the baby isn't his and offs Abigail as his final victim in a dramatic scene. Then he'd be my hero! ;-)

Was Steve back in town when the murders started?

No, he didn't return to town w/Joey till after the first body was found in the park. It would be a huge continuity error for it to be Steve unless Joey was his accomplish since it's been established that Joey showed up at his NY apartment and they came back to Salem together.  

Not Rafe, Dena has a hardon for Rafe, he is the new Daniel. She is expanding his family by bringing his father and brother. I

I totally agree it's not Rafe. In fact he's the last person on my suspect list. The new writer is a fan; he's commented in the press on the performance of the actor/actress during the reveal and his response to that character thus separating him from being the person in question; but also because it's clearly been hinted that he's going to be romantically teamed with Hope after the Bo/Aiden fall-out.  

• Love 1

I can totally understand why Ben or Kyle wouldn't be a satisfying killer to some viewers, but I'll take just about anyone as long as the story is dramatic and the denouement is believable and exciting.  In other words, it better not be Kristen or Stefano via a proxy strangler.

• Love 3

Well, my list of suspects are....

Justin - he's WAY to obsessed with arresting Chad. Chad is a Dimera so the majority of the town could possibly believe it therefore throwing suspicion away from himself. This would also dispose of the remaining Dimera heir and make the Kiriakis clan triumphant.

Clyde - He's no stranger to murder.....as we all know. Getting Chad out of the way, his baby boy Ben would be free to have the precious Abby all to himself.

Ben - After having a hellish childhood, he just snapped! Framing Chad would insure future happiness for him with Abby.

Jenn - With having a family history of mental illness, she could certainly be having her own mental issues. As we all know, Jenn has not been acting herself for quite some time. She could have just snapped and killed Serena for betraying her friend Eric, and killed Paige for not quickly forgiving JJ. Framing Chad would make sense after having precious Abby's name smeared by the Ejabby affair. Since EJ are dead (presumably) Chad is the only one left. Revenge!

Andre - He is supposed to be returning. He is an unstable Dimera (Maleswen) need I say more? Framing Chad out of jealousy certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Eric - After witnessing a killing in Africa, being raped by Kristen (neither of which was he ever counseled for), being betrayed by both Nicole and Serena, and almost being killed by Xander, this guy is a ticking time bomb for something. He could have officially snapped. Framing Chad....he's a Dimera. The Dimeras have tortured the Bradys for years. Maybe it's time for a little payback!

• Love 5

Eric - After witnessing a killing in Africa, being raped by Kristen (neither of which was he ever counseled for), being betrayed by both Nicole and Serena, and almost being killed by Xander, this guy is a ticking time bomb for something. He could have officially snapped. Framing Chad....he's a Dimera. The Dimeras have tortured the Bradys for years. Maybe it's time for a little payback!

You make that option sound intriguing. Hmm...

• Love 1

Well, my list of suspects are....

Justin - he's WAY to obsessed with arresting Chad. Chad is a Dimera so the majority of the town could possibly believe it therefore throwing suspicion away from himself. This would also dispose of the remaining Dimera heir and make the Kiriakis clan triumphant.

Clyde - He's no stranger to murder.....as we all know. Getting Chad out of the way, his baby boy Ben would be free to have the precious Abby all to himself.

Ben - After having a hellish childhood, he just snapped! Framing Chad would insure future happiness for him with Abby.

Jenn - With having a family history of mental illness, she could certainly be having her own mental issues. As we all know, Jenn has not been acting herself for quite some time. She could have just snapped and killed Serena for betraying her friend Eric, and killed Paige for not quickly forgiving JJ. Framing Chad would make sense after having precious Abby's name smeared by the Ejabby affair. Since EJ are dead (presumably) Chad is the only one left. Revenge!

Andre - He is supposed to be returning. He is an unstable Dimera (Maleswen) need I say more? Framing Chad out of jealousy certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

All great suspects.  Here's my thoughts on them:

Justin - his end game is with Adrienne, at least short-term, so I don't think it will be him.  Plus Dena loves Justin

Clyde - too obvious, I think.

Ben - also too obvious.  Also he's leaving soon too.

Jenn -  interesting.  And she isn't currently romantically involved with anyone. But would she have the strength to struggle with and strangle others. Especially if/when the victims are men

Andre - please not a Demira (see below)

Eric -  he certainly has enough reasons to mentally snap.  But isn't his end-game with Nicolle?

Other suspects:

Daniel - we've heard he's leaving, so the timeline fits.  He knew Serena.  And he knew Paige. So neither would immediately suspect danger seeing him. But why would he want to frame Chad?

Rafe - I suspected him at first. But his family is all coming to Salem.  And he's Hope's next love interest, so it's likely not him.

A Demira / any Demira - it always goes back to the Demiras.  So I really hope, that's not the "big reveal". And it would make little sense to be framing Chad.

• Love 2

There's also Abe.  Now I wouldn't want him to be the killer, and wish the show would do more with him, but he would be the surprising choice.  James Reynolds is also very, very good and could put on a chilling performance. 

I have no idea what his reason for killing these people would be, other than he's snapped over being alone, and his victims so far are also alone.  He could be setting up Chad because of some long festering resentment of Stefano for his role in Lexie's death . . .

A Demira / any Demira - it always goes back to the Demiras.  So I really hope, that's not the "big reveal". And it would make little sense to be framing Chad.
Not entirely. TP recently said in an interview that since Chad/Andre are brothers there is a kind of Cain and Abel thing going on.

That said, I don't want it to be a Dimera, either. Too done.

• Love 2

Not entirely. TP recently said in an interview that since Chad/Andre are brothers there is a kind of Cain and Abel thing going on.

That said, I don't want it to be a Dimera, either. Too done.

I read that interview too and being brothers could make it make sense. But TP also said that Andre would be taking over from Stefano, which means he'll be around for a while, so jail or dead, wouldn't really work.

• Love 1

I really want it to be Ben. 

I think one or 2 of the kills are Clyde (for convenience to his drug dealing cause) but I think the actual serial killer should be Ben.

If Kyle's a bad prospect because half the town would react with "Who's Kyle?" revealing Ben as the (or a) killer might invoke a response of "Which one's Ben, again?" in almost that number of people.

Father Uncle Eric's monsignor wear purveyor?

Church-R-Us?

J. Crucifix.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 4

I feel like Ben & Clyde are both too obvious of a choice - plus is Ben really that smart to frame Chad?    I'm still thinking it's either going to be Daniel or Eric - both of those choices would be a big surprise - no one would ever suspect either of them.     I do think it would be interesting if it was a woman but seeing as we saw the killer yesterday - it didn't look like it could be one of the women on the show.

• Love 2

If it's Ben, it's not he who is framing Chad. He's not smart enough for that. It's Clyde either using the opportunity at hand or Clyde KNOWING it's Ben but covering for him by framing Chad.

I think it's a decent "reason" if he's surrogate killing w/Abby betrayals. That's good writing...so it's probably not Ben/Clyde. LOL

I think the shocking thing would be Dan or Eric. More so Eric b/c of the Priest thing. All his disappointments and betrayals making him crazy, etc...

Only a couple more hours until we know!!!

• Love 2

If it is Ben that must mean that he has done this before..A person does not get up one day and decide to be a serial killer...He has to have exhibited psychopathic tendencies in childhood..We need Jordan to come back and give us a bit of insight into his childhood.. I think Ben has a dark past, it would be interesting if there were missing women in the different towns that they had previously lived in, while on the run..

Serial killers usually have a type, when hunting their victims, for example hair color, build, age..It makes no sense that he would be killing both men and women...We already know that the feelings between Chad and Jar Jar is the stresser pushing him to kill... I think Ben being evil was telegraphed under Tomsell, when they had Ben take Clyde's last name..Higley said that they inherited the serial killer storyline, from them..I think they are going to add their spin to the story with Will's murder...

• Love 2

If it is Ben that must mean that he has done this before..A person does not get up one day and decide to be a serial killer...He has to have exhibited psychopathic tendencies in childhood..We need Jordan to come back and give us a bit of insight into his childhood.. I think Ben has a dark past, it would be interesting if there were missing women in the different towns that they had previously lived in, while on the run..

Serial killers usually have a type, when hunting their victims, for example hair color, build, age..It makes no sense that he would be killing both men and women...We already know that the feelings between Chad and Jar Jar is the stresser pushing him to kill... I think Ben being evil was telegraphed under Tomsell, when they had Ben take Clyde's last name..Higley said that they inherited the serial killer storyline, from them..I think they are going to add their spin to the story with Will's murder...

Jar Jar? 

Sorry...I am slow today...LOL

Who, and maybe, more importantly to me, why "Jar Jar"? 

• Love 1

Jar Jar is short for Jar Jar Binks, the loathe character from Star Wars. 

I know you'll find this hard to believe....and you should probably sit down so you don't hit the floor when I confess...I've never seen one single movie of Star Wars!  I know, my husband is aghast, and has begged me not to tell anyone, in case they think he married a loon.  So there you have it. At least now I know why the name made no sense to me!  LOL! Thanks!

Ben. Heh. 

Here is the SOD cover

11998861_10153147428972045_4806558335083

But...that's no surprise!  I want the surprise Rafe promised!  Wait...is this another joke??? You guys almost had me going, again!  First Jar Jar...now this!

Edited by OhioMom
  • Love 1

Maybe RSW will give a great performance. 

Oh, alright.  Maybe he'll give an adequate performance.  He has some decent facial expressions; it's only when he talks that it all falls apart (for me, anyway, since most of the time I can't understand what he's saying).  As long as the story plays out in an entertaining way, and Clyde gets killed in the process, I'll be happy.

Also, I tried to find the Galen Gering interview yesterday to see exactly what he said about the killer, but couldn't find it.

• Love 4

Like alot of people, his Boston accent becomes very strong, when he is doing emotional scenes....Billy's midwestern accent is more pronounced as well, for the same reason...That may be why you think that the actor that plays Ben is unintelligible...I think Ben will the original killer, but it will morph into something even more sinister....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I don't remember exactly what he said, but I remember it as the killer was a huge surprise and the acting was great.  But this is GG we're talking about, and to him Ben might look like Sir Laurence Olivier.  And he seems....easily surprised.  Plus it was an interview to generate publicity and interest in the show - what's he going to say, it was a huge letdown?  

• Love 3

Yeah, hour ahead tweeters just posted...it's Ben. 

How "surprising." Why is he surprising? Are we supposed to think he's a good guy? He's a controlling douche sometimes. I can see why he snaps. LOL

I wish it was someone we "care" about.

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 1

What a letdown.  So what is the big November 9th reveal???  

And why the hell if Marlena's office is in the hospital and Chad saw it going down before he reached the door didn't he call for help?  That would have alerted other people and taken suspicion off him.  Having sex w/Abifail must make men stupid. It happened to EJ and now Chad. 

• Love 7

Is November 9th Will? I want to take that day off. I'll be a heaping pile of goo on the floor reading the tweets, if not. LOL

I think Will gets killed in October. 

So far November 9th is Hope & Aiden's wedding & the bicentennial & supposedly the killer reveal, hence why I'm confused. 

• Love 1

Can someone warn me, please? LOL

So...will Aiden be a victim? And why? He's a man. So far only women b/c

Ben

seems to only do women after

Abby

disses. Maybe he and Will are cover ups. HMM...

(Spoiler b/c this isn't the killer thread and I"m an hour ahead on "watching.")

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 1

So...will Aiden be a victim? And why? He's a man. So far only women b/c

Ben

seems to only do women after

Abby

disses. Maybe he and Will are cover ups. HMM...

(Spoiler b/c this isn't the killer thread and I"m an hour ahead on "watching.")

I'm curious about Aiden to since Chase is being SORASed so he's staying in town but Aiden is leaving???? Odd. Aiden must either go to jail or get killed and maybe Hope takes Chase in. 

I have to believe that there are two killers if they are showing us one this soon.

Let's hope so because this is really lackluster. 

• Love 2

I have to believe that there are two killers if they are showing us one this soon.

Yes, it is six weeks till the killer is revealed?  I actually like this, because I am a Columbo fan.  But it seems unlikely for them to drag this out.

I think we are going to find out about Ben's past and what has been alluded to before, and he is probably an experienced serial killer.  I am really hoping he kills Clyde.

• Love 2

But wait, wait!  What about the maniacal look on Dr. Dan's face when he  just entered Marlena's room? And she looked scared, too. At first she's like (in relief), "Oh, it's you!"...but he looked like a lunatic, and it seemed to me that she looked scared, then.  ('Course, I didn't have my glasses on, and everything about the show seemed really "dark" lighting wise, so ...maybe I was seeing things!)

I'm not buying Ben, yet. Not alone, anyway. I mean, I know it looks like him...but that whole Dan thing threw me.

Edited by OhioMom
  • Love 4

But wait, wait!  What about the maniacal look on Dr. Dan's face when he  just entered Marlena's room? And she looked scared, too. At first she's like (in relief), "Oh, it's you!"...but he looked like a lunatic, and it seemed to me that she looked scared, then.  ('Course, I didn't have my glasses on, and everything about the show seemed really "dark" lighting wise, so ...maybe I was seeing things!)

I'm not buying Ben, yet. Not alone, anyway. I mean, I know it looks like him...but that whole Dan thing threw me.

The Dan part was much better played out than this crappy Ben reveal.  I want it to be Dan!

• Love 5

I don't remember exactly what he said, but I remember it as the killer was a huge surprise and the acting was great.  But this is GG we're talking about, and to him Ben might look like Sir Laurence Olivier.  And he seems....easily surprised.  Plus it was an interview to generate publicity and interest in the show - what's he going to say, it was a huge letdown?

He didn't have to say it was a surprise and that he asked if it was a typo. That, to me comes off as if it were a big name on the show. I can't see even GG asking if Ben was a typo.

So either this is a red herring or this show can go F**ck itself.

• Love 4

I think that it was an anvil and Dan is the killer....Ben is going start the killings and Dan will finish them..I also think that Aiden will try and kill Hope as a copycat killing to throw suspicion off of him and will be killed by Hope, as seen in the promo video that was released weeks ago, where Hope is stabbing the necktie killer with a scissor...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2