Type keyword(s) to search

Anniversary Killer Spoilers Thread

• Start Topic

This thread is for those who want to speculate and if you find out, talk all about the Anniversary Killer. Please do NOT go into other threads and spoil/speculate about this issue. Keep the discussion about this plot line to this thread. Thanks ! 

• Love 1

The one person I don't want the serial killer to be is Eric.  Not sure why, since he's been unwatchable to me since he became a priest and even after he quit.  

Me either, for two reasons.  I don't want it to be Marlena's kid, first of all, and secondly, Greg Vaughn just doesn't have the chops to pull it off.

• Love 1

Why don't you want it to be Marlena's kid?

For what might seem to be a lame reason, because he's the child of two of the long term characters, legacy, to use an overused word.  I'd just rather a serial killer not spring from their midst.

Now, if he was Jawn's kid, I could accept him as a Serial Farter, terrorizing Salem that way.

• Love 4

I don't really care about Marlena, but I do care about Sami and I think Eric being a serial killer would devastate her.  And it would be such a waste of a legacy character.  He'd either have to die or be institutionalized.  I guess the same would apply to Will, too.  

• Love 5

I think it would be fun if they broke the mold with a legacy kid and let them be the bad guy

No matter who it is, I really hope it makes sense. I guess Eric makes sense, in a way, with his weird sexual issues. But I don't have any ideas why Eric would kill Paige. Did they even interact?

For what might seem to be a lame reason, because he's the child of two of the long term characters, legacy, to use an overused word.  I'd just rather a serial killer not spring from their midst.

Now, if he was Jawn's kid, I could accept him as a Serial Farter, terrorizing Salem that way.

I could see Sparkle as a serial killer. 

• Love 2

I think doctor Tan will be the serial killer....I hope he will be...

Apprentice, I'm interested in your opinion on this as you seem to have a good sense of what's coming down the pike. Is this a gut instinct or wishful thinking or is there anything I can hang onto in hopes that you're right until the reveal? 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 1

I think Dr Tan is a Doctor Kervorkian...He has a God complex and gets off playing God, he decides who lives and who dies...He has been killing patients for years..Serena and Paige both discovered that and had to be silenced...With my luck, he will die a hero's death and save Nicole from the serial killer and the whole town will be in a weepfest.

• Love 4

Hmmmmmm. I think I agree with Dan as the serial killer now, but how are they going to explain this one? What triggered him? Will we start seeing signs of duplicity and killer-i-ness in Dan now? I hope so! 

Oh, I forgot about Clyde being the necktie killer opportunist, so there's still time to start writing Dan as a latent suspect. This could be really good. For the first time, I honestly wonder if the show reads these forums and want to give us a great story to tie up the Dr. Dan Dynasty. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 1

It would seem a strange twist to have Dan as the killer, but I too cannot understand how we are to believe it.  Unless it was always part of his past, and he was maybe dormant for a while?  Then why start killing now?  Why implicate Chad of all people?  It's only a good twist if it is remotely believable.

I'm definitely behind Dr. Dan being the killer. It could actually be really good, and I would be so glad to see Dr. Sanctimonious leave the show disgraced.

Whoever it is, I really hope it's a major character. I think it's cheating to have it be someone peripheral (Clyde, etc.) I'd like it to have real repercussions; and for that to happen it needs to be an integral character on canvas.

• Love 3

Could it be Kyle the drug dealer?

I know this is annoying, but I admit that some "Days" I am not paying rapt attention when I watch. Did we see his dead body?

They made sure to have JJ say he never saw a body when he was giving Jennifer the 411 today..

Could it be Kyle the drug dealer?

I know this is annoying, but I admit that some "Days" I am not paying rapt attention when I watch. Did we see his dead body?

They made sure to have JJ say he never saw a body when he was giving Jennifer the 411 today..

This is what I'm thinking, because we were never shown his body and because the guy who plays Kyle is very good (GG said the killer put on an awesome performance or something).   

It'd be funny if it were Dr. Tan, but I have a hard time believing SC could pull it off.

ETA:  So have the victims of the serial killer been spoiled?  Clyde?  And Aiden?

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 1

I also think it could be Kyle.  We saw no dead body.  It would make sense if Clyde is trying to set up Chad, which someone appears to be doing, to force Kyle into doing so.  He tells JJ that he is dead, just to scare the crap out of him and has Kyle kill Paige.  

It really should be Ben, he's the most logical, even more so than Clyde.  

Someone a while back posted a list of departure dates for actors, but not sure those reflected SK victims.

• Love 2

Was that departure list in the regular spoilers thread, bannana?

I also think it logically should be Ben - he has connections to the victims, he has a dark past, and his character isn't necessary to the show.  Maybe the mannequin has it in him to play completely unhinged?  I do have to say that RSW has been convincing as a dude slowly going nutso since he learned his princess did it on the lawn with Chad.

• Love 3

Was that departure list in the regular spoilers thread, bannana?

I also think it logically should be Ben - he has connections to the victims, he has a dark past, and his character isn't necessary to the show.  Maybe the mannequin has it in him to play completely unhinged?  I do have to say that RSW has been convincing as a dude slowly going nutso since he learned his princess did it on the lawn with Chad.

Yes, come to think of it, it had to have been.  Maybe a month ago?  Or three weeks?

I really want it to be Ben. 

I think one or 2 of the kills are Clyde (for convience to his drug dealing cause) but I think the actual serial killer should be Ben.

I will give the writers bonus points if they retcon that Ben really killed his mother.  

• Love 7

I totally got the vibe during yesterday's show when Clyde and Ben were talking about Paige being murdered that Ben is the killer. It was the words he spoke and dispassionate about and the music they played in the background,it really got my Spidey sense tingling.

• Love 2

I read somewhere that Will was always supposed to be EJ's shooter and the writers at the time wanted to reveal it when Will was an adult. They felt that the audience would have been offended at a pre-teen committing attempted murder...

Wasn't Will 15 at the time?

Will was between 12 and 15..Mophead my favorite Will was going through puberty and he got very tall the year that Will shot EJ and he became much taller than Bryan who played his dad and they wrote him out pretty quickly....lol...His Will looked so much like Lucas, Kate, Billie, Austin and even Philip...The casting of this show is on point when casting relatives...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Mophead Will should have showed up when Sami was leaving for California.  He could have been her limo driver.  Since they were going all campy with her exit anyway they should have went all out!

back on topic

so the ties are cheap polyester?  sounds like Ben or Clyde.  I mean Aiden & Chad would buy the best.

Was Steve back in town when the murders started?