Type keyword(s) to search

Upcoming Panelists

(edited)
None of the names from June 26 rang a bell, but they are, I guess, YouTube celebrities. Respectively: "Epic Meal Time"; "it'sGrace"; and "My Drunk Kitchen."

Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart have been on @Midnight previously (along with Mamrie Hart, no relation to Hannah) back in Jan/Feb. when they were promoting the release of their movie 'Camp Takota'.

Looking forward to the June 24 show -- with Doug, Nikki and Ron Funches on at the same time, it should be awesome.

ETA:  According to the @Midnight Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/@midnight), Doug and Ron are tied with the most wins (with 4), while Nikki has 3 wins (tied with Kyle Kinane, Paul F. Tompkins and Steve Agee).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

After the break...

MONDAY 7/14
• Matt Besser @MattBesser
• Dannah Phirman @DannahFunTimes
• Danielle Schneider @Daniellestuff

TUESDAY 7/15
• Paul F. Tompkins @PFTompkins
• Mary Lynn Rajskub @rajskub
• Scott Aukerman @ScottAukerman

WEDNESDAY 7/16
• Adam McKay @GhostPanther
• Seth Morris @sethismorris
• Owen Burke @owenburke

THURSDAY 7/17
• Wil Wheaton @wilw
• Aisha Tyler @aishatyler
• Kevin Pereira @kpereira

Next week's panelists: Paul & Storm and Mike Phirman (Monday, July 21); Reggie Watts, "Weird Al" Yankovic, and Tom Lennon (Tuesday, July 22); Jonah Ray, Emily Gordon and Kumail Nanjiani, of "The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail" (Wednesday, July 23); and Kyle Kinane, Marc Maron and Sara Schaefer (Thursday, July 24).

Al's there to promote his new album, so that will be fun times.

Too bad there's no way for him to perform a song on this show.  It just doesn't fit the format sadly.

I DO appreciate him being paired with Reggie Watts though--such a similar sensibility.  Tom Lennon completing the trio is a bit odd though. I would have thought Mike Phirman would have been the Hardwick crony that would best serve to complete that trio.

(edited)

It make since that Phirman is on with Paul and Storm since they have performed together a gazillion times. It's sort of weird that they have back to back comedy musical panels, I wonder if someone else had to drop out which is often the reason Tom shows up.

Edited by biakbiak

It make since that Phirman is on with Paul and Storm since they have performed together a gazillion times. It's sort of weird that they have back to back comedy musical panels, I wonder if someone else had to drop out which is often the reason Tom shows up.

Hmm.  Following that musical comedy theme.... given that he just appeared in a Weird Al video, MADE by Nerdist, I wonder why they didn't connect things up to get Jack Black on.  With Al would have been perfect timing.

Phirman was paired with Weird Al the last time Al appeared. I know that not because I go around committing @midnight guest lists to memory but because Hardwick and Phirman insisted on doing the entire Don Pardo speech from "I Lost on Jeopardy."

Next week's guests include Nikki Glaser, Phil Hanley and Joe DeRosa (Monday, July 28); Chad Daniels, Rory Scovel and Jay Larson (Tuesday, July 29); Megan Neuringer, Matt Braunger and Emily Heller (Wednesday, July 30); and Jen Kirkman, Jermaine Fowler and Mike Lawrence (Thursday, July 31).

• Love 1

Next week's guests include Moshe Kasher, Donnell Rawlings and Jesse Joyce (Monday, August 4); Rob Riggle, Rob Huebel and Owen Burke (Tuesday, August 5); Kurt Braunohler, Jessimae Peluso and Jason Biggs (Wednesday, August 6); and Doug Benson, Steve Agee and Megan Neuringer (Thursday, August 7).

...followed by two weeks off, so no more new shows 'til the 25th.

Jason Biggs, ugh. He is not funny on Twitter, so I'm not expecting good things from him.

Agreed.  He is SO one of those people who thinks he's hilarious, but once you get him around real comedians, it becomes exceedingly apparent that he's not half as funny as he thinks he is.

• Love 1

Following the two-week break (and an extra day off, because of the Emmys):

8/25/14 Pre-empted
8/26/14 Riki Lindhome, Kate Micucci, Pete Holmes
8/27/14 Jimmy Pardo, April Richardson, Janet Varney
8/28/14 Drew Carey, Brendon Walsh, Blaine Capatch

Next week's guests include Jon Daly, Nicole Byer and David Koechner (Tuesday, September 2); Brett Gelman, Rich Fulcher and Horatio Sanz (Wednesday, September 3); and Jim Jefferies, Chris D'Elia and Whitney Cummings (Thursday, September 4). "@midnight" is dark Monday, September 1.

I'm sure Chris is bummed that he has to take another day off, since he seems to hate them, or at least he pretends to...

It's always a good show when Funches is around. His laugh and energy are contagious. Pete Holmes was great, too. Makes me wonder what I missed by never bothering to check out his TBS show. (sorry, Pete)

One thing that does irk me about this show, outside of Aisha Tyler and Michelle Buteau, I can't remember another black woman being a guest. (perhaps I'm forgetting others?)

@midnight is certainly not at "Colbert Report" levels of non-diversity, but there's a little room for upping the numbers. 

One thing that does irk me about this show, outside of Aisha Tyler and Michelle Buteau, I can't remember another black woman being a guest. (perhaps I'm forgetting others?)

Well Nicole Byer is on tonight, which will mean three! I am surprised that Yvette Nicole Brown hasn't been on, she is funny and she and Chris have a good rapport on Walking Dead.

I have one word for you: FUNCHES.

(I'm also super excited that John Hodgman will be on -- is this his first appearance?)

MONDAY 9/8

• Randy Sklar @SklarBrothers
• Jason Sklar @SklarBrothers
• Brandon Johnson @BrandonJohnsn

TUESDAY 9/9
• Jack Black @RealTenaciousD
• Kyle Gass @GassLeak
• Margaret Cho @margaretcho

WEDNESDAY 9/10
• Rory Scovel @roryscovel
• Arden Myrin @ArdenMyrin
• Ron Funches @RonFunches

THURSDAY 9/11
• John Hodgman @hodgman
• Greg Proops @GregProops
• Paul F. Tompkins @PFTompkins

• Love 1

Next week's guests include Paul Scheer, Nick Kroll and Jon Lajoie, of the TV series "The League" (Monday, September 15); Kevin Smith, Justin Long and Jen Kirkman (Tuesday, September 16); Adam Cayton-Holland, Nate Bargatze and Beth Stelling (Wednesday, September 17); and Neal Brennan, Ali Wong and Tom Rhodes (Thursday, September 18).

Next week's guests include Todd Barry, Jesse Joyce and Marina Franklin (Monday, September 22); Steve Rannazzisi, Jessimae Peluso and Brent Morin (Tuesday, September 23); Mary Lynn Rajskub, Steve Agee and a guest TBD (Wednesday, September 24); and Nikki Glaser, Julian McCullough and Michael Kosta (Thursday, September 25).

MONDAY 9/29
• Doug Benson @DougBenson
• Hari Kondabolu @harikondabolu
• Kyle Kinane @kylekinane

TUESDAY 9/30
• Adam Newman @Adam_Newman
• Mike Lawrence @TheMikeLawrence
• Heather Anne Campbell @heathercampbell

WEDNESDAY 10/1
• Tom Lennon @thomaslennon
• Cameron Esposito @cameronesposito
• Daniel Sloss @Daniel_Sloss

THURSDAY 10/2
• Tim Minchin @timminchin
• Rhys Darby @rhysiedarby

Next week's guests include Dan Levy, Alice Wetterlund and Baron Vaughn (Monday, October 6); Maria Bamford, Eddie Pepitone and James Adomian (Tuesday, October 7); Grace Helbig, Henry Zebrowski and Matt Mira (Wednesday, October 8); and T.J. Miller, Cash Levy and Sara Schaefer (Thursday, October 9).

Next week's guests include Jo Koy, Jen Kirkman and Matt Braunger (Monday, October 13); Justin Willman, Jonah Ray and Mamrie Hart (Tuesday, October 14); Kurt Braunohler, Thomas Dale and Mary Lynn Rajskub (Wednesday, October 15); and Scott Aukerman, Jon Daly and Brett Gelman (Thursday, October 16).

10/20/14 Tom Lennon, Cameron Esposito, Daniel Sloss (R 10/1/14)
10/21/14 Brody Stevens, Arden Myrin, Ron Funches (R 9/10/14)
10/22/14 Grace Helbig, Henry Zebrowski, Matt Mira (R 10/9/14)
10/23/14 Kyle Kinane, Hari Kondabolu, Doug Benson (R 9/29/14)
10/27/14 Rob Corddry, Alison Becker, Dannah Phirman
10/28/14 Doug Benson, Ari Shaffir, Steve Rannazzisi
10/29/14 Steve Lemme, Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan
10/30/14 Steve Agee, Brian Posehn, Aisha Tyler

@midnight is heading to the Big Apple for a week's worth of shows kicking off on November 3 from the New York Comedy Festival. On Monday, November 3, the panelists include Nikki Glaser, Hannibal Buress and Judah Friedlander; Tuesday, November 4 features Jim Gaffigan, Michael Ian Black and Kyle Kinane; Wednesday, November 5 features Bridget Everett, Hari Kondabolu and Jeff Ross; and Thursday, November 6 includes Jim Norton, Artie Lange and Kurt Metzger. The week also includes special appearances by "Broad City's" Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer and Stephen Colbert.