Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lola16

All Episodes Talk: Let's Talk About Dr. Phil, The Show

Recommended Posts

So sort of on topic.

Who is the coach Mike guy?  Where did he come from?  What is his claim to fame?  Is Phil looking for yet another resource to pawn off these folks?  Where are his success stories that qualify him to be anywhere near any of these folks?  It seems that so many of Phil's previous resources have pretty much fallen off the radar.

Share this post


Link to post

I will scream if Coach Mike shows up on tomorrow's episode with the guy who thinks he's Batman.

ETA: I may have spoken too soon after seeing the following on Dr. Phil's website:

Quote

Kalan wrote into the show desperate for Dr. Phil’s help because she says her fiancé, Giovanni, made a major shift in his life goals.

Edited by iHateAmpersands

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/4/2019 at 6:20 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I lived in Colorado during Columbine, and for years after.    There was a lot that was never said in the news about the murderers.    One father was reported to have found his son was making pipe bombs, thought it was a lark, and his reaction was to take his son out in the boonies, and detonated some of them together.    The parents claimed they didn't know anything, but the UPS man heard strange stuff going on, because the two murderers were building their bombs, and working on their guns in the garage with the door open.    One father heard about the attack, and immediately went to the school, and said he wanted to talk to his son, because he wanted to talk him in to surrendering.    The worst victims were the parents who lost children, or the victims themselves.   

The bullying going on wasn't toward the pair, but done by them.     The parents were just clueless, and refuse to admit what their sons did.    

I remember some of the public information though. For one thing both were on probation for a felony they did together, and were lucky enough to get a diversion program.     That meant that they went to therapy, and if they completed it, they would have their record expunged.    There were zero consequences from either set of parents, they still had their own cars, were allowed to hang out together, and do whatever they wanted.    Trust me, a kid without rich parents wouldn't have had diversion, and therapy for a felony car burglary, but those two did.   

The widow who is so depressed?   It's horrific that she still has all of those weapons in the house.     That's a recipe for disaster.      

 

Years ago, I lived in a town that had a Geraldo episode about the crime problem from a gang of African American women, who car jacked and either hurt or killed the driver.    The only problem was that town didn't have a gang that wasn't male, the crime never happened, and the whole thing was made up.   Geraldo actually came to town, and apologized about it.  

The way the shows work is they have a segment producer that pitches a show idea, is responsible for getting guests there, and handling all of it.    Some talk shows (DNA specialists in particular) pay all guests an appearance fee ($2500 each is the last figure I heard for that one that starts with "M").      So many are totally phony.  The DNA tests, are not a surprise either.  

There was a lot unsaid about the Columbine murders because my family grew up caddy corner to the one of the boy's family and I was in school at the time and but at the other end of the school there's a lot more about what happened  that people do not know about this. I knew all that died including my best friend from the time we were born.

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

How horrible for you, Rabbittron.    My deepest condolences for the loss of all of those killed, and wounded that day.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The episode with the guy who thinks he's a superhero...Batman. His girlfriend, the dad...they made excuses (along with Batman) as to why professional help would not be a good idea. I'm getting a "cash me outside girl" vibe from these particular guests. They don't seem genuine.

The FatFish episode. I actually liked the woman. And her SISTER?!! I thought that was FatFish's GRANDMOTHER! Man she was tough to look at!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The episode with the guy who thinks he's a superhero...Batman. His girlfriend, the dad...they made excuses (along with Batman) as to why professional help would not be a good idea. I'm getting a "cash me outside girl" vibe from these particular guests. They don't seem genuine.

I haven't watched this show in years but happened upon this one as I was clicking by and stopped to watch it for a few minutes because it was so absurd.  I mean, really.  Are people really buying this shit?  The fiancee in particular was especially fake and had drama student written all over her.  I guess this is what passes as Dr. Phil quality now, huh?  Talking about slimy, smelly Batman masks?  Yeah.  Seems about right.

I also noted that Phil's had more eye work done and looks permanently startled.  Actually, he looks startled!!!!!  I came to my senses and made sure to change the channel before I was subjected to any Robin nonsense.  The last time I tuned in they turned an episode about abused women into a 15 minute commercial for her skincare line to "make them feel better about themselves." 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The episode with the guy who thinks he's a superhero...Batman. His girlfriend, the dad...they made excuses (along with Batman) as to why professional help would not be a good idea. I'm getting a "cash me outside girl" vibe from these particular guests. They don't seem genuine.

Apparently, from what I found online, she's just as much of a nutcase as he is. My bet is that they only got on to get themselves out there, but didn't expect the offer of getting help. Thankfully Coach Mike didn't make an appearance like I thought he would.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

her SISTER?!! I thought that was FatFish's GRANDMOTHER! Man she was tough to look at!

So why didn't Robin come onstage with her magical snake oil?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm one who waits eagerly for the catfish shows, but this was not what I expected.  There was in fact a real person in Nigeria, who wasn't just tapping out pre-created prose all day "Oh Baby You Are my Queen" ..   His motive was not principally being sent money (as the others have been) but evidently just to come to America where he could have electricity 24 hours a day.  I think he really liked the lady (Josie?) well enough.    There was certainly a huge correlation with 90 Day Fiance, and Angela and Michael.   Dr Phil probably was appropriate to warn her off of the thing in the long term, but I thought he was really too hard on the guy.  

p.s.  How are we liking the very new set-up of Previously TV ??  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Next week includes a two-part episode about a psycho 14-year-old and possibly another faker:

Quote

2/11: Expelled, Handcuffed & Violent: My 14-Year-Old Daughter Is Out of Control

Melissa says her 14-year-old daughter, Destoni, is aggressive, violent and a bully who crossed a line when she threatened to shoot her teacher and other students, causing her to be suspended from two different schools.

2/12: Destoni's Drama: Will She Accept Help?

Melissa fears teen Destoni's outrageous behavior will land her in jail or get her killed, and the house is not safe when Destoni is there, so she wants to send her to foster care; Dr. Phil wants Destoni to meet someone who could change her life.

2/13: Our Mother Is a Manipulator Who Abandoned Us as Children

Sonya says she does not remember starving her three children or locking them out of the house; they say they grew up in deplorable conditions, while one had to sneak food into the house to feed the others, until Sonya suddenly packed up and left.

2/14: From Physician Assistant to Living in Her Truck With Foreign Language Syndrome

Family members are alarmed about Rose after witnessing some of her odd behavior on social media; Rose says she had a stroke and now speaks with a foreign accent.

2/15: An Unspeakable Accusation: My Daughter Believes I Molested My Granddaughter

Kelly says her mom, Terrie, is a serial child molester who molested her, her sister and her 5-year-old daughter; Terrie says Kelly also claims to have seen aliens who may have abducted, raped and impregnated her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, iHateAmpersands said:

2/12: Destoni's Drama: Will She Accept Help?

Oh my lordy.  With Destiny spelled like that who can blame her?

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/7/2019 at 7:15 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

How horrible for you, Rabbittron.    My deepest condolences for the loss of all of those killed, and wounded that day.

Thank you very much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

So why didn't Robin come onstage with her magical snake oil?

Not even Robin's Snake Oil could help that woman!

But she could have given Batman a free sample of her eye make up remover! 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

What I couldn't understand about Batman's fiance was if she's so against him dressing up like that then why was she wearing a matching outfit? They looked like Batman and Robin.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, silversage said:

What I couldn't understand about Batman's fiance was if she's so against him dressing up like that then why was she wearing a matching outfit? They looked like Batman and Robin.

I'm no psychologist but it was pretty obvious to me he is pulling that stunt to get out of marriage, which he clearly told her he didn't want to do (along with having children).  Why are some women so determined to marry a man who doesn't want to get married?  Why didn't Dr. P mention this?

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, Chippings said:

p.s.  How are we liking the very new set-up of Previously TV ??  

I'm not liking it at all.  It's more work than I want to do to figure out what genre/category a show is in and then look for it-and often having to go to the 'other shows' category.  And, it would be one thing to have ads on a third of the page, but then there are additional ads in between comments.  Sigh.  But, I'm here...

Oh, and I was so prepared for a Nigerian scammer and instead really liked and felt for the Nigerian.  His neighbors only had good things to say and he was working as an electrician.  So, not a typical catfish episode.  I want catfishing for which I can laugh and despise the catfisher-not one in which I felt more for him than the woman.  And wow, she was sure quick to turn on him.  I think she may have wanted to go on Dr. Phil to advance her "singing" career as she and her friend thought for sure they would win the season of 'America's Got Talent' for which they auditioned.

Edited by seacliffsal
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I'm not liking it at all.  It's more work than I want to do to figure out what genre/category a show is in and then look for it-and often having to go to the 'other shows' category.  And, it would be one thing to have ads on a third of the page, but then there are additional ads in between comments.  Sigh.  But, I'm here...

Oh, and I was so prepared for a Nigerian scammer and instead really liked and felt for the Nigerian.  His neighbors only had good things to say and he was working as an electrician.  So, not a typical catfish episode.  I want catfishing for which I can laugh and despise the catfisher-not one in which I felt more for him than the woman.  And wow, she was sure quick to turn on him.  I think she may have wanted to go on Dr. Phil to advance her "singing" career as she and her friend thought for sure they would win the season of 'America's Got Talent' for which they auditioned.

i'm not liking it either. it is so hard to find things. so hard to get back to your home page. it was fine the way it was. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, iHateAmpersands said:

Next week includes a two-part episode about a psycho 14-year-old and possibly another faker:

Watched this and have to say this behavior is more the norm than the exception in many schools. This girl, and others like her, need a good kick in the pants, some tough love, and a visit to jail to see just how "not tough" they are. Unfortunately parents want to blame others for their kids' behavior, and not be bothered.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Destoni (seriously, who thinks these dumb spellings are a good idea?) was a crushing bore. She seemed to be intellectually limited, not just emotionally. At least some of her expressions were carbon copies of .gifs that have been posted for years on twitter & FB, like the one below, minus the thumbs up. Her comebacks and insults were tired old clichés that she's seen on TV, like a parrot. A personification of random memes. I can't believe they decided to make this a two-parter.

image.png.18f3807ba10a49c739f164f22a56c3d3.png

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

For a guy who claims he's the "least judgmental he's ever met" he sure was judgmental of the Nigerian guy.  He hired an investigator, discovered the guy is who he says he is, and yet comes to the conclusion he is scamming.  So how would it ever be possible for Phil to conclude that it's not a scam if the evidence is point to not scam and yet he still pretends there's a huge problem?

I'm sure the guy's motives aren't entirely pure but he also seemed to like the lady and maybe there is some genuine affection.  They're adults.  They're not hurting anyone.  If she wants to bring him over to marry him that's her own problem.  Maybe he will break her heart of maybe he won't but I feel like "proceed cautiously, don't send money" seems most appropriate here.

I thought the woman's family were assholes with the "You're old and overweight he couldn't possibly want you" comments.  Nigerian men usually prefer larger women anyway.  Way to make her feel like shit and then keep seeking out someone to build up her self-esteem.

And in Nigerian culture "fat fish" is a big compliment and something men commonly say to a woman.  It's not meant to demean her and you'd think Dr. Phil's staff could find a random Nigerian to tell them that instead of immediately just assuming fat means insult.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah sorry but the Nigerian guy wanted a green card, period end of story. He's 20 years younger than the lady, so yeah no. Not legit.  Dr. Phil is generally always a giant blowhard, but I gotta agree with him here; he had to shake her back to reality (i.e., he's using you lady!)

Edited by Figster
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why is Schill wasting 2 days on the little snot nosed twit?

First threat of school shooting should have popped her smartass into juvie.  Spineless mom was actually justifying her own clothing purchases to the brat???  These weenie parents deserve what they get and they don't get to inflict their demon spawn on the rest of us.

40+ years ago, if I'd rolled my eyes at my mother like that, my eyeballs would STILL be rolling down the street.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

So glad this screeching little bitch episode is over. She needs to go to the Scared Straight program. I'll bet she leaves the facility Phil sent her to way before the 90 days. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

Why is Schill wasting 2 days on the little snot nosed twit?

First threat of school shooting should have popped her smartass into juvie.  Spineless mom was actually justifying her own clothing purchases to the brat???  These weenie parents deserve what they get and they don't get to inflict their demon spawn on the rest of us.

40+ years ago, if I'd rolled my eyes at my mother like that, my eyeballs would STILL be rolling down the street.

Not to mention calling her mom a notch and a shank on national tv.  My mom would have unleashed hel l on me, Dr Phil and probably the audience too.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I haven’t watched in a while but I want to ask something that has probably been asked, sorry. That Dr. Phil family, Alex, her mom, her sister, and dad I think named Marty? I forget the names. Whats the latest update on them? I tried googling. I think Alex had a second kid, a husband and had gotten off drugs what else? TIA. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

One more post. i thought of Benjamin Kyle, the man who had amnesia after being found at Burger King. So I googled and see a lady found his family from dna matching. He reunited with a brother who said Benjamin is Bill (William) and he disappeared from the family 4 decades prior. As of the date of the story I read from 2016, no one could trace him from when he disappeared at 25 until found at 65. Something is still missing here. This story always seemed fishy. Any other update? Did Dr. Phil ever follow up acter his identify came out? TIA. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/11/2019 at 9:34 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

Destoni (seriously, who thinks these dumb spellings are a good idea?) was a crushing bore. She seemed to be intellectually limited, not just emotionally. At least some of her expressions were carbon copies of .gifs that have been posted for years on twitter & FB, like the one below, minus the thumbs up. Her comebacks and insults were tired old clichés that she's seen on TV, like a parrot. A personification of random memes. I can't believe they decided to make this a two-parter.

image.png.18f3807ba10a49c739f164f22a56c3d3.png

I thought she was channeling that other teen girl that was on the show last year who fought physically with her mother, cursed at her mother and grandmother and stole a car. The "cash me outside" brat that now has a music deal and is making a lot of money on this persona. I forgot her name...she was obnoxious and defiant and they sent her to one of those therapy ranch schools and she did well there but came home and reverted to the same old bad girl thing. Her mom is her manager and most people think they faked the whole thing to get attention and make money. Looks like it worked...unfortunately.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, sonder said:

One more post. i thought of Benjamin Kyle, the man who had amnesia after being found at Burger King. So I googled and see a lady found his family from dna matching. He reunited with a brother who said Benjamin is Bill (William) and he disappeared from the family 4 decades prior. As of the date of the story I read from 2016, no one could trace him from when he disappeared at 25 until found at 65. Something is still missing here. This story always seemed fishy. Any other update? Did Dr. Phil ever follow up acter his identify came out? TIA. 

I wonder about former guests as well. He doesn’t seem to do much follow-up, probably because they’re not the success stories he’d like you to think they are.

Phil kept trying to save that guy from Survivor, I think it took 3 attempts. Didn’t watch, don’t know how he is now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I would also like to hear an update on the original Dr. Phil Family. Alex, Marty, Katherine and the mom whose name I’ve forgotten. The last I read about them: Alex had four children with multiple men, despite being sent to one of those really expensive “treatment” centers, Katherine had a child with a boy she wasn’t married to either but no news on the parents. Yeah. Dr. Shill really helped those folks, didn’t he? 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

If you want to try and look any of them up their last name was Stehl.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just watched the episode "my mom is a narcissist" or something like that.  Three grown children confronting their mother who apparently was not much of a mother.  Yes, she was not the cream of the crop in motherhood.   Dr. Phil was really very mean to her I thought.  Encouraged the kids to just keep kicking her.  I realized she probably isn't really sorry.   During the last 20 seconds he offered her help.  Somehow that one offer of help comment evolved into an infomercial of his podcast (which I deleted from my iPod library after the first one).   But at least it didn't end with Robin's free products to help make them feel "new" or whatever the word is.  Speaking of new, her lips have a new look that is even worse than before.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

So who watched "My mom is a serial molester?"   That lady was certifiable.  I actually cheered when Dr. Sophie came on and basically told her she was nutty as a fruitcake.  At least Mom had the testicles to throw her sorry ass out of her house.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

At least half of Destoni’s problem is that she was raised by a moron who thought that naming her child Destoni was super cute and unique. 

The other half is that said moron didn’t slap the crap out of her when she was 5. Why would she be foisted on some poor foster family. She needs to be in a locked group home. Probably won’t help, but it will keep her out of civilized society. 

No doubt she will squirt out a kid by the time she’s 15. If it’s a girl, she will probably name her Nevaeh, a boy would be some form of Jayden/Kayden/Payden

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Next week:

Quote

2/18: My Ex Is Trying to Erase Me From My Children's Lives

Brian claims Libby has poisoned four of their children against him and is trying to remove him from their lives; Libby says it's Brian's abusive and demeaning behavior toward her and their children that has them turning their backs on him.

2/19: An Estranged Father Finally Confronts His Children

Exes Libby and Brian are unable to put their animosity for each other aside for the sake of their children; Brian sits down with two of his oldest children for an emotional reunion.

2/20: Is a Serial-Killer Gang Murdering Young Men Across the U.S.?

Investigators say a spray-painted smiley face could be the disturbing signature of a nationwide network of serial killers who target college-aged men, having been found near the bodies of young men whose deaths police ruled accidental drownings.

2/21: Insta-Famous to Insta-Lonely

Ava says her one goal in life is to be Insta-famous and she'll stop at nothing to get there, but her real-life relationships are suffering because of her online persona; actress Amanda Cerny tries to get young people to drop their social media masks.

2/22: Held Captive, Drugged and Abused by My Own Father

Tatiana says that, for 19 years, her father forced her to do drugs so he could physically and sexually abuse her, and she bore three of his children.

Share this post


Link to post

Just watched yesterday's episode with the single mother who was accusing HER mother of molesting her, and then her five-year-old daughter.

The delusion was strong in this one.  She sounded like she spends all of her time reading pop-psychology books instead of cleaning her home and taking care of her kid.

At the end, Dr. Sophy opined that the grandmother had done nothing, and agreed to not report mother to CPS for child abuse/neglect if mom would trot off to the dual diagnostic place immediately.  If mom backs out, she'll be reported to CPS.  It was refreshing to see a doctor actually say to someone, "Your thinking is messed up."

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Watching the old episode with the guy who was raped by his ex gf is really pissing me off. If this was a woman that was raped he would in no way be asking these questions trying to talk him out of well why dont you have a relationship with the child that resulted from the rape ......dude really? You’re a fucking ass 

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:
Edited by Keywestclubkid

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Just watched yesterday's episode with the single mother who was accusing HER mother of molesting her, and then her five-year-old daughter.

The delusion was strong in this one.  She sounded like she spends all of her time reading pop-psychology books instead of cleaning her home and taking care of her kid.

At the end, Dr. Sophy opined that the grandmother had done nothing, and agreed to not report mother to CPS for child abuse/neglect if mom would trot off to the dual diagnostic place immediately.  If mom backs out, she'll be reported to CPS.  It was refreshing to see a doctor actually say to someone, "Your thinking is messed up."

Wow...that daughter was just plain evil and psychotic. All that new age psycho babble she was spouting was just insane. I think she had too many shrooms before she went to that "retreat". It will take years for her mother to repair her reputation after an accusation like this. Terrible...just terrible.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, kicksave said:

It will take years for her mother to repair her reputation after an accusation like this. Terrible...just terrible.

Mom should sue her and go on Judge Judy.  At least she would get a measly $5,000.  That girl is seriously mentally ill.  I hope she gets her sanity back, if anything to feel guilty for what she has done to her family.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Wow...that daughter was just plain evil and psychotic. All that new age psycho babble she was spouting was just insane. I think she had too many shrooms before she went to that "retreat". It will take years for her mother to repair her reputation after an accusation like this. Terrible...just terrible.

What I couldn't figure out is why the family said she was constantly begging family and friends for money (no job?), but she had enough to get to Sedona for a new-age guru retreat.  Those retreats aren't cheap.  NOTHING in Sedona is cheap.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don't remember any mention of a father or grandfather for the child.  I wonder if her father is in the picture at all, and if he is, I hope he goes for full custody.

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure if this is the right place for this post. Anyway, I haven't seen any threads or comments here on Dr. Phil's interview with the daughter of Dennis Rader aka the B.T.K. serial killer who has written a book about her life and the lives of her family members after finding out that he was B.T.K. This was a pretty decent show.

I actually thought Dr. Phil did a pretty good job interviewing her especially when it came to her memories of him as a good dad. He said that she is entitled to those memories and I tend to agree. However, I found her attempt to quantify her father's despicable, cowardly murders of twelve innocent men, women and children to be quite creepy. She said that she believes that her father was 95% Dennis Rader good dad and only 5% of him was the one that committed those heinous crimes. Frankly, I think she's got that one bass ackward and that it is a slap in the face to the victims and their families.

What he didn't bring up, which I thought should have been addressed, was whether or not she will be profiting from the sales of her book. IMHO any monies she receives from writing this book is covered in the innocent blood of her father's victims. Afterall, had it not been for their murders, no one would be interested in buying this book.

Just my 11 cents. (Reference to a much beloved now long gone tv show).  😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/18/2019 at 9:33 PM, DC Gal in VA said:

What he didn't bring up, which I thought should have been addressed, was whether or not she will be profiting from the sales of her book. IMHO any monies she receives from writing this book is covered in the innocent blood of her father's victims. Afterall, had it not been for their murders, no one would be interested in buying this book.

  😊

I don't see it as making money off of the blood of the victims. How does one move on after learning that their beloved father is a serial killer?

My parents committed a crime and went to jail for it. Nothing "big." I have to disclose the sins of my parents every time that I fill out a juror form. I am an upstanding citizen but feel shame.

At least his wife divorced him. Unlike Ruth Madoff who stood by Bernie until she learned that he cheated on her. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Re: Today's social media stars.  Didn't this girl used to be a Kristin Wiig character on SNL?  OOkay?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, flyingdi said:

Re: Today's social media stars.  Didn't this girl used to be a Kristin Wiig character on SNL?  OOkay?

Not sure which girl you're referencing?

But what I found even more disturbing than the "guests", was the amount of time Phil's make-up guy and "hairdresser" spent on him! 😁 I'm still laughing at the sight of that woman clipping hair on Phil's neck and the guy powdering Phil's head! LOLOLOLOL!

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ava seemed like a caricature of a certain type of girl ( I guess a Kardashian) without the actual money to back it up.  She doesn’t seem like she’d be fun to be friends with or definitely not romantic material. Too stupid and self absorbed. Very sad but I guess she’s pleased enough with herself.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×