Type keyword(s) to search

S3 Spec: They're All Back Now, Y'hear?

• Start Topic

Landon goes to a vocal coach?

Shep's bar gets a bad health code rating?

Whitney's bar he refuses to visit or assist with actually opens?

Thomas quits drinking?

Jenna comes back to town?

Jennifer Snowden removes her lips from Katherine's ass?

Katherine finally learns about birth control?

• Love 4

Will Cooper be a full cast member, supporting cast member, or persona non grata?

Will Danni be a full cast member, supporting cast member, or will she be out?

Will we see Cameran's husband?

Will Kathryn get special pants to accommodate Jennifer being all the way up her ass?

I think Cooper will be a full-on persona on the show, judging from his Facebook page.

I don't mind Cooper one bit---he's a fun and mellow little Southern dandy who proudly displays his heritage and well-bred manners. I enjoy following him on Instagram since he always likes to post fun little videos/video tours of various parties, events and neighborhood bike rides in the Battery and whatnot.

Much like T-Rav's buddy JD, I don't get the try-hard social-climber vibe from him at all; seems that he was already rather well-connected, respected and successful with his businesses before he joined this show.

Edited by Sun-Bun

Here are some totally random, probably baseless, purely speculative thoughts about season three:

1. Might the delay in announcing season 3, since Helen Keller could see that they're filming, be in deference to the victims of the Charleston shooting? I sincerely doubt it, but sometimes I like to pretend that there are a handful a people at Bravo who have tiny shreds of decency.

2. Kathryn was pregnant during the reunion taping. Is it possible that Kathryn's pregnancy was either announced or mentioned when they filmed the reunion, and for whatever reason (like saving a story line for next season) the powers that be cut those parts? The reunion had a choppy, haphazard feel, IMO. This would go along way to explain the rather abrupt ending to the season. Most of the cast members said that much, much more went down during the taping.

3. Why don't they just go ahead an make Pat and JD full cast members? They have as many talking heads as most of the full cast. Bravo has my blessing on this. I especially want to hear JD's take on the latest T-Rav drama.

• Love 2

I am all for JD being a full cast member, although possibly being married with several children would make it difficult for him to interact with the cast on a more regular basis. Also, if his wife has good sense, and she appears to do so, she will tell him to keep his appearances on the show to a minimum. I do like his commentary on T-Rav!

• Love 1

It must be driving Whitney completely insane that Kathryn is pregnant yet again with Thomas's child. I can't wait to see the fights between Whit and Kiki, can't help it, I think they're hilarious! The only thing that tempers my 100% enjoyment of the crap on this show is that two very real little babies are the result of two very stupid adults' ill-judged behavior.

• Love 3

So any guesses why they're being so annoyingly coy about Season 3?

Is it because Bravo hasn't "officially" announced their renewal for another season? Maybe they're having difficult contract negotiations thanks to Thomas or someone else??

I remember when Real Housewives of NYC filming/airing actually got pushed back for a year due to the cast not agreeing on terms/payments on their contracts.

I hope they don't hold up airing the filmed footage too long. I hate it when events we see on TV actually happened more than 6 months ago. This is reality TV! I want it NOW.

I wonder if Kathryn is unhappy about the bad timing of being pregnant on TV, again. Her face really changed with the last pregnancy so I'm surprised she'd want to be seen looking "less than perfect" a second time, not being able to wear her cutest clothes, etc.

Hmm season 2 premiered in mid March 2015.

So it will be over a year between the season 2 and 3 premiers and less than a year since season 2 ended.

It feels like it's been longer.

• Love 1

Now that his political career is over, what else is he going to do to be in the limelight?

I guess all those drunken posts about never doing the show again were just drunken talk.

• Love 2

I bought something from Cooper on eBay. I sent him a message saying how I'm looking forward to receiving my item and also to hopefully seeing more of him on the show. So far, no reply. HA

Interesting because eBay pretty much demands a seller responses or it dings your seller matrix.

Wonder if they will show all the flooding Charleston had.

Or maybe the shooting followed by the taking down of the Confederate flag.

Much has happened in SC since season 2.  But no doubt the focus will be on the Katherine-Thomas drama.

Wonder if they will show all the flooding Charleston had.

Or maybe the shooting followed by the taking down of the Confederate flag.

Much has happened in SC since season 2.  But no doubt the focus will be on the Katherine-Thomas drama.

Honestly, I'm fine with the thought of the show existing in a bubble. I'm here to be entertained by idle rich people with little to do but get drunk and argue with people. I'd prefer they'd stay away from the darker stuff.

So, Thomas has a son now. I guess he got 10k for that?

I honestly thought this show got cancelled.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

Woo hooo--they're back!  Well, almost.  Let Thomas's "words of wisdom" flow, let Shep's beautiful, slightly unkempt mane blow in the breeze, and let Whitney come out of the closet, goshdarnit.

One of my co-workers is from Charleston and she is a "friend of a friend" of Craig's girlfriend.  All I know is that she is super wealthy, and according to their Instagram pics, quite beautiful.  I'll try and see if she can procure any more inside scoop as the season progresses!

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 2

Holy cow! Did everyone see the dinner speech sneak peak? I knew Thomas was crazy and a drunk, but his true colors really came through in that segment. I pray that it is all show, because it is hard to believe that someone could be so nasty and vile.

• Love 4

I can't get any of the videos to play from the Bravo site.

So I downloaded the Bravo TV app. on my iPad and saw the dinner party one and then the Shep and Craig convo.

I wonder if this is show because it sounds like other Bravo shows with the confrontations and the trash-talking.  I don't know because I don't watch any of those other ones.

They marketed this initially as a look at the genteel upper-crust in Charleston.  But it sounds like the antics imitating the other Bravo shows are being pushed to help the ratings.

The Shep and Craig talk definitely looks like a setup by producers, encouraging them to pick at each other.

The dinner party could have been real but I think it was probably egged on for the cameras.

The dinner party seems just a repeat of the one from last season, thus comes across to me as contrived. The producers struck gold with Thomas' party "speech" last time so it looks like they asked him to do it again.

I have a feeling from the clips I've seen so far that this season doesn't have many of the great reality TV moments we watch for so they had to manufacture the drama. Hope I'm proved wrong.

• Love 1

Holy cow! Did everyone see the dinner speech sneak peak? I knew Thomas was crazy and a drunk, but his true colors really came through in that segment. I pray that it is all show, because it is hard to believe that someone could be so nasty and vile.

A friend of mine went on a date with Thomas. Yes, he's that vile. It was a situation where she couldn't wait to get home. She had nothing nice to say about him. And she's a very pretty woman, very smart, talented, etc. It makes me wonder about the women who cling to him, it has to be the name and the money. Can't be the man.

As they are running old episodes today, watching Kathryn thinking that they will get married eventually, is sad.

• Love 9

Thomas wouldn't miss a chance to be on TV. He loves the limelight. Even if he's got a black eye or a crazy ex chasing after him.

ESPECIALLY if he has a black eye or a crazy ex chasing him. I suspect he thinks it makes him edgy in his penny loafers or wing tips, or however he rolls.

• Love 1

Cameron looked genuinely pissed by what Thomas said so I am inclined to believe his dinner rant was real. He is so gross. How does he have friends?

Thomas and Kathryn are two assholes. I feel bad for their poor babies.