Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: The Enemy Within

Prius unveiled their newest model this week. Coincidence?

I think not.

The ending really should have been that the Prius was the hive mind the whole time and Toyota created the dome, followed by a 60 second commercial of the main characters behind the wheel of their new cars as gifts for surviving the dome experience.

• Love 4

And thus endeth the saga of Julia and Barbie, the most epic 4 week romance of our times.

Week one - Kill husband in self-defense, almost get hanged on quickly built gallows

Week two - Meets long lost half-sister, not hanged, still wears black t-shirt.

Week three - get put in cocoon, come out with new "girlfriend" named Eve

Week four - Become daddy, baby becomes evil queen, dome comes down, make deal with military to keep trap shut.

Big year.

Edited by bmoore4026
  • Love 7

Wow how could any of that make sense to you since you missed two whole seasons?  Actually, it probably made a lot more sense after skipping over all the other stuff that happened.

It's probably the same with the writers and the dropped plot points from the previous seasons.

I'd make fun of the way the ending seems to be so optimistic for a continuation if it weren't for the ads I'm seeing for a Heroes reboot.

Oh yeah, you can't mock any cancellation anymore. I keep expecting HULU to pick up MULANEY any minute now.

• Love 1

I'm looking forward to the HISHE video for Under the Dome on youtube.  I would do one like they did for Lost with Lapidus, except featuring Dean Norris with his own action theme song.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 1

Oh Dome finale you were my best hope to unseat the Dexter finale as the worst, but then you killed Sam and Junior.

Farewell sweet Under the Dome you accomplished the only thing I ever ask of a TV show, you entertained me. Even if it was not in the way your creators intended. You gave me a ridiculous timeline, nonsensical stories, bizarre character reactions and interactions, questionable acting, bad wigs, Marg Helgenberger's boobs, and perhaps the weirdest most disjointed character ever.

Junior I will miss you most of all.

• Love 7

Oh yeah, you can't mock any cancellation anymore. I keep expecting HULU to pick up MULANEY any minute now.

Sidebar: At least they had the good sense to kill the reboot of 'Coach'.

Back on topic -- I'm still disappointed by Barbie not shooting Dawn while on the plank.  What was the point of even walking on the plank ? Heck he could have shot the plank to destabilize it, get Dawn off balance and then shot her.  But the fact that he pre-planned the chain (which wasn't tied to Barbie as speculated upthread), he was really risking his life for no apparent reason if he didn't grab the chain.   It was so stupid -- even for this show.

• Love 4

Sidebar: At least they had the good sense to kill the reboot of 'Coach'.

Back on topic -- I'm still disappointed by Barbie not shooting Dawn while on the plank.  What was the point of even walking on the plank ? Heck he could have shot the plank to destabilize it, get Dawn off balance and then shot her.  But the fact that he pre-planned the chain (which wasn't tied to Barbie as speculated upthread), he was really risking his life for no apparent reason if he didn't grab the chain.   It was so stupid -- even for this show.

It's so they could try to drag it out by forcing her as the Big Bad, thankfully that's done.

The finale certainly did not disappoint. Barbie telling Julia right in front of the guard how he'll deal with Dawn, who of course doesn't run to tell her.  And same stupid guard falling for the old "catch this" trick with Jim.  Barbie somehow managing to fall through a plank, do a 180, reach back to the wall, and grab a chain without tearing the skin off his hands.  Dog, the true hero of the show!  Big Jim cashing in on this whole Dome debacle, well played sir!  I don't see why they wouldn't shop this around the cable channels, the ending sure set the table for more lunacy next season with Big Jim's congressional office serving as the bat cave for their operations against the queen bee. Maybe they could put the capitol under the dome if the show comes back, but that would actually be doing mankind a favor.  I was really looking forward to a Harlem Globetrotters Under the Dome reunion tv movie too one day, and in classic tv reunion fashion one of the main characters has to be played by an alternate, so Bryan Cranston would fill in as Big Jim.

• Love 2

I was hoping that after Barbie slipped The Ring on Julia's finger, she would suddenly disappear, followed immediately by an intense heat and an unexplainable feeling of doom from some far off mountain... Back to Barbie, with a pained expression on his face:  "Ahhhh, shit.  You gotta be kidding me."

• Love 2

In the end, I was only rooting for Big Jim and Indy, maybe Norrie, too. 

Did anyone tell Joe's parents what happened to him?  And specifically what happened to Angie? 

I still don't really understand the aliens part, and I've watched every episode of this ridiculous show.  The eggs landed on earth, scattered all around.  The first person who touches the egg gets zapped with the Lifeforce (Christine), something about cocoons, and the point is to infect everyone within the Dome with the Lifeforce (thus forming The Kinship).  Ok.  But why?  So the Kinship can ultimately bring the Dome down, and find the other eggs and make more Domes?  And go around infecting other people with the Lifeforce and growing the Kinship?

That's where I lose track.  Why do they want to infect everyone with the Lifeforce?  What is the goal here?

• Love 2

In the end, I was only rooting for Big Jim and Indy, maybe Norrie, too. 

Did anyone tell Joe's parents what happened to him?  And specifically what happened to Angie? 

I still don't really understand the aliens part, and I've watched every episode of this ridiculous show.  The eggs landed on earth, scattered all around.  The first person who touches the egg gets zapped with the Lifeforce (Christine), something about cocoons, and the point is to infect everyone within the Dome with the Lifeforce (thus forming The Kinship).  Ok.  But why?  So the Kinship can ultimately bring the Dome down, and find the other eggs and make more Domes?  And go around infecting other people with the Lifeforce and growing the Kinship?

That's where I lose track.  Why do they want to infect everyone with the Lifeforce?  What is the goal here?

I think the idea was the Kinship was a persecuted Alien race hunted down by some other alien race and they're using the Domes to protect themselves from detection/interference from the humans as if it was one of things they use to keep premature babies alive.

Then once they gained sufficient numbers they could spread out activating all the other Domes along the way with pre selected Queens so that they could resurrect their endangered race and save Earth from the other aliens.

Or they watched too many Bond movies and have a fondness for elaborate nonsensical plans to achieve world domination. It's hard to tell at this point what was going on.

• Love 2

God, I'm going to miss this stupid show. I need some suggestions for other shows to hate watch now that this show and The Following are history. Preferably something without Debra Messing.

It was nice of the producers to give the three writers a cameo in the egg-finding final scene.

It wasn't enough that this show ruined the legacies of Breaking Bad, ER and CSI that they had to shit on the memories of Law and Order. That'll teach those shows with their non-wooden acting and somewhat logical story lines and fancy Emmy awards.

Last time I checked, eight minus seven is one, so what's up with the four sets of hands wearing, falling pink stars watching idiots anyway? This almost makes me think that there was never any intention of having a coherent, linear story line that connects all of the mythological elements together into a satisfying finale. What a gyp!

With the authorities claiming that all of the blue shirts were killed when the dome came down, so that their families wouldn't ask awkward questions like "What ever happened to Grandpa?", why wouldn't Army colonel/SVU Captain Cragen just throw Big Jim into the local Black Ops prison? He killed everyone in his family, so it's not like anyone will be looking to set up a Labor Day picnic. Plus, I'd think that Dean Norris would have insisted that his character be killed off so he could deny ever being on this crap.

When all is said and done, how great would it be to have a Big Jim/Julia spin-off where they travel the country investigating supernatural occurrences? Like X-Files, except without all that quality acting and writing and shit that costs money. Get me Netflix on the line!

Edited by Johnny Dollar
  • Love 4

Well, Dodee remains the only main character to die, or supposedly die, by gunshot.  This time we got stabbed with rebar (Sam), stabbed with knife (Junior), falling (Dawn), and death by dome destruction or being the 8th amethyst (Joe).  Prison Guard Kyle, though far from being a main character, got a real name, so he got to die by golden baseball.

Of course, not all of them actually died because no one ever physically checks to make sure someone is dead.  It is one of few consistent things on this show.  

Another consistent thing is people suddenly showing up - they put the last amethyst in its place and suddenly a bunch of blue shirts start walking in from all sides (though nowhere near 2,000 of them), the dome comes down and instantly the are a bunch of soldiers coming in from all sides.  

And - why weren't the soldiers in hazmat suits?  They power wash everyone that was in the dome, I suppose to get any kinship germs off of them, but the soldiers don't even get face masks?

Why would a cement factory have tunnels that lead to the next town?  Why would a cement factory have tunnels at all? I got curious and looked up how cement is made and found absolutely nothing to the process that would require tunnels.  I am starting to think that "Cement Factory" means "a factory made out of cement" not a place where cement is manufactured.

When Sam died, my husband pointed out that all the former CSIs are dead.  And I realized that 2 of the 3 former ERs are already gone and the only one left is suspended in a glass tube with a horrible case of "TV Snow"

Poor Christine - she had to "drug" Junior with oxitocin to get him to have sex with her, while Dawn has characters literally fighting to the death to be her mate.

Turns up that Dawn has popped up on the radar on a store security camera in Omaha. Big Jim makes the validate point that unless you see a body, they ain't dead.

Jim's point was valid, but still incorrect - Unless you check the body and can't find a pulse, they ain't dead.

Meanwhile, Barbie and Julia are burying Eva in the forest when the Kinship show up.  Somehow, the Kinship redshirts seem to have pinpoint radar about where all the resistance members are, but Barbie and Julia try to cheese it out of there via a running gun battle where they shoot a couple of Kinship redshirts but quickly run out of ammo before being captured.  And Queen E introduces herself to dead old dad.

I believe they were burying the doctor who thought she might have found a cure (Stem cells! Bring me the umbilical cord!) not Eva.

That gun battle was one of the worst pieces of acting I have seen in a long time, and I have watched every episode of this show.  

I'm forgetting -- where did Barbie lose his dog tags ?  Because Walker whips them out as some sort of way to convince Barbie to buy the lie. 

I don't remember the details, but the dog tags somehow prove that Barbie killed Dr. Shumway.  I think Julia found them in the cabin where her husband died and that is how she knew Barbie had killed him (must have be her highly toned reporter instincts).  I have no clue how the government was going to use those dogtags to prove to anyone in the outside world that Barbie is a killer. 

The whole key in Indie's collar thing--was it a magic collar that produced keys for random places on demand, or was it a giant key ring where Big Jim kept dozens of emergency keys?. I would be so into a series about Indie and his magic collar too.

This is Chesters Mill - there is only one key and it opens everything, including jail cells that never existed before.

"He's having a heart attack!", Big Jim "cough. . cough. . "

Poor Kyle, not smart to know that a glass of water doesn't cure a heart attack.

Also, Hunter- now with the NSA- couldn't keep track of Norrie? Like, with his facial recognition software that could pick up Dawn?! Shut up, Hunter.

I have a friend who manages a fast food place and one day there was a gang fight in the parking lot.  So the police asked him for a copy of the video from the surveillance cameras.  This was in one of the 100 largest cities in America, but the police had to ask for a copy of the video - they weren't able to just go on their fancy shmancy computer and pull it up.  But somehow Hunter is able to hook up his facial recognition software to every security camera in the US?  Assuming that it is possible, why hasn't it spotted Dawn since then? Maybe Hunter only connected the software to a few random cameras and just got lucky that Dawn decided to walk into that store.  Either way, why did it take a month before Hunter knew that Dawn was spotted. 

Week one - Kill husband in self-defense, almost get hanged on quickly built gallows

Week two - Meets long lost half-sister, not hanged, still wears black t-shirt.

Week three - get put in cocoon, come out with new "girlfriend" named Eve

Week four - Become daddy, baby becomes evil queen, dome comes down, make deal with military to keep trap shut.

Big year.

Big month

• Love 5

I believe they were burying the doctor who thought she might have found a cure (Stem cells! Bring me the umbilical cord!) not Eva.

How did I miss that ?  Rewatched that scene and Barbie did say that "Dr. Bloom deserves a burial."  Ummm, why exactly ?  Barbie barely met her, yet Eva's body is still decomposing in the motel room and she doesn't deserve a burial ?  Sucks to be Eva.

• Love 3

At the end, when the kids announced that they had found something, it was no surprise that it was an egg, but I was kind of hoping that they would say "look, we found a snowglobe and here’s a story we wrote a story about a bunch of people trapped inside.  We went around in a circle and each of us added one part to the story, but we weren't supposed to look at what anyone else had written.  Melanie said the part about the butterflies, and Jimmy kept having everybody shoot everybody else.  Joey wanted it to be science fiction, but Julie wanted it to be a love story.  It is all really silly.”

Yeah, this is a rip off of St. Elsewhere, but there were plenty of other shows UtD ripped off.  They could have also gone with Julia waking up next to her dentist husband, saying “I just had the strangest dream” or Barbie nonchalantly stepping out of the shower or a drunken Roseanne saying “Hey, I jusht finnished writin’ my shcreenplay.  I’m gonna be the nexsht Shteven King!”

• Love 2

I feel like that Dan Florek bit was filmed within the last two weeks, once they knew the show was cancelled. And I think that the one writer who was pulled back to sketch it out got bored of working on it and just sat around and happened to listen to Dan Savage's Lovecast a few weeks back (follow me, here). Savage's advice on talking dirty for beginners was "say what you are doing, say what you did, then say what you will do." That is the EXACT construction of Dan Florek's scene. First he laid out what was going on with the 'debriefing', then he recapped Barbie's goofy account of what happened, and then he told Barbie/Big Jim the story that was going to be released to the public as soon as people agreed to commit to it. Voila, no need to work that out with any greater complexity when you can apply the advice of a sex advice columnist to your season finale! That's some nice work, guy.

I watched the show last night for the first time since the first season. BIG. MISTAKE. I'm pretty sure it killed off the brain cells that I used to use to do long division.

Wow how could any of that make sense to you since you missed two whole seasons?  Actually, it probably made a lot more sense after skipping over all the other stuff that happened.

I called it quits after they escaped through the magic high school locker and then decided they should all sneak back in.  But I'm a sucker for a series finale.

I see Angie, skaterboi and Norrie's other mother didn't make it.  And they recast The Only Dog In Town. [s01:E01]

So it was a month-long alien invasion.   <smirk>   Geez, are there still a few cans of lima beans left in that old lady's pantry?

Edited by candall
  • Love 1

Did anyone else find the chunks of "amethyst" as hilariously fake as I did? They looked to me like something someone with great enthusiasm (but little actual skill) might create for a Halloween lawn display.

And for good measure, the broken pieces of amethyst that they showed after the Dome came down looked like the inside of a geode.  Sorry, amethysts and geodes, not the same thing.  Nice try producers, but you already showed when they fractured that one amethyst into 7 pieces you got 7 smaller amethysts -- you shatter them further you just get more pieces of amethyst.

• Love 2

Stick a fork in it. It's Dome.

I for one am glad it is over with. To be quite frank it seemed like I was just punishing myself by watching it through to the end.

How it ended didn't bother me too much... until I actually consider how it all ended, that is.

There are tunnels underneath the cement plant? Really? After the tunnels underneath the school closed up, and the ones they found out in that place where they ended up digging up amethyst closed up, and the backyard entrance from Zenith closed up, Sam suddenly says: There's another way we can all escape. Right.

When this show began, I heard spoilers about the novel. So, I braced myself for the alien angle. But, like Izabella wrote:

I really don't get what the aliens gained by being there. For a while I thought the Chester's Millians were going to be a food source for the aliens but to convert an entire town to take down a dome that supposedly went up so that the town could be converted confuses me. And, if the aliens converted the entire town then what was the point of the cocoons for a handful of them? And, if the goal was to convert everyone so that the queen could direct two other people to produce her replacement  and to mine amethyst how is it that Christine was so quick to make concessions?

She set up 12 pretty ladies for Junior to boink but they ended up being food for Eva. So, at least 12 of them were a food source. So, Junior wasn't supposed to boink them?

Then she needed lots of amethyst but she settled for one small boulder (!) If they needed more of that gemstone then how is it they were able to settle for much less? What was the point of that?

The show changed so many times that it was almost 3 different shows with the mostly the same characters. The epilogue of the resistance being in control of the fate of the world was kind of far fetched. It's like none of them believed that Barbie actually killed Dawn/Eva. I bet that would make Barbie feel good about his record as an assassin.

Four weeks. Many more weeks of our lives than just four.

• Love 2
Either way, why did it take a month before Hunter knew that Dawn was spotted.

Hunter said something about it taking that long because he was doing this off-books and off-hours or something.  He didn't have time to go through whatever he had set up.

I thought being "infected" with the life force meant that they were actually possessed by the aliens. So the point of the kinship is to give all these aliens bodies to jump into so they could live.  That doesn't really make much sense though.

• Love 2

I thought being "infected" with the life force meant that they were actually possessed by the aliens. So the point of the kinship is to give all these aliens bodies to jump into so they could live.  That doesn't really make much sense though.

It makes some sense but only if they all were meant to survive and procreate. Some of them were led to water and if the Queen's plan was to bring down the dome, why not ride it out? And, the infection...if they were possessed by the aliens, we are supposed to believe what? That the aliens lived in the egg?

I can understand that sci-fi concept of thousands of  "lifeforces" living in a tiny object. But, I can't see how they took over everyone. That one scientist had to touch the egg to become infected. There were others who held the egg and didn't get infected. So, how did the 2000 Chester's Millians get possessed? And, if the main purpose was to spread the possession around the rest of the world then how does that work? Eva had to get pregnant by a part-time possessed dude and then eat up other possessed people/ suck the alien out of them to make one baby. The whole scheme seems specious.

And, don't get me started on the other aliens who were hunting down the glowing popcorn people aliens.

The show would have been better off showing aliens outside of possessing the humans. Just once would have been nice.

Maybe the townsfolk could have survived by smothering aliens with pillows.

Edited by Hobo.PassingThru
  • Love 1

The show would have been better off showing aliens outside of possessing the humans. Just once would have been nice.

That would require some actual effort/creativity, they're already struggling with basic storytelling with this show if there are any actual scripts.

• Love 3

Yeah, this is a rip off of St. Elsewhere, but there were plenty of other shows UtD ripped off.  They could have also gone with Julia waking up next to her dentist husband, saying “I just had the strangest dream” or Barbie nonchalantly stepping out of the shower or a drunken Roseanne saying “Hey, I jusht finnished writin’ my shcreenplay.  I’m gonna be the nexsht Shteven King!”

Or the last scene in Big Jim's congressional office could have been all of them hugging, then while still hugging shuffling as one unit out the door. Or we could have seen Hank Shrader waking up in bed next to his wife and saying, "You should dye your hair red". 

Call me paranoid, but there were too many open ends for me to be entirely comfortable that we're rid of this once and for all - GI Jane needs to rescue POW Joe, there's another egg out there, the Queen's not only still alive but knows where it is...

That said, I've put up with too much crap from this show to be stirred or shaken by this out-with-a-whimper "finally".  In the immortal words of Carl Spackler, "In the immortal words of Jean-Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, go-phere'."

• Love 4

Call me paranoid, but there were too many open ends for me to be entirely comfortable that we're rid of this once and for all - GI Jane needs to rescue POW Joe, there's another egg out there, the Queen's not only still alive but knows where it is...

For me it's over either way: it got cancelled, the dome is gone and the 'open ending' only made me not want to watch anymore because it looked even worse than what we got this season.

Under the Dome deserved 90% of the smack talk about it some from myself but here at the end I will give credit where it is due.

The segment from Joe stepping into the amaphest ring to the moment where the dome comes down was pretty epic! Very well shot and edited. The only change I would have made is not to cut to a commercial just yet...I would have waited for Julie to say "The Dome is Gone".

Funny...I almost kind of would like to see where our merry band of "Egg Hunter/Alien Trackers" would go next season and how they would react if they got trapped under ANOTHER dome.

• Love 1

And for good measure, the broken pieces of amethyst that they showed after the Dome came down looked like the inside of a geode.  Sorry, amethysts and geodes, not the same thing.  Nice try producers, but you already showed when they fractured that one amethyst into 7 pieces you got 7 smaller amethysts -- you shatter them further you just get more pieces of amethyst.

They're minerals, Jesus Christ, Marie!

So the government is still hanging on to Junior's body in a drawer a year later? Gross.

• Love 1

Then Junior pulls out the knife and goes to stab Big Jim but Indy comes to his rescue and knocks Junior off Big Jim (really ?)

Why not?

Junior himself meets his end at the hands of Daddy Jim himself (with an assist from Indy!  Jim's new and much better son!)  At least Jim cried briefly over it, but he seemed to get over it pretty quickly still.  Had it been Indy, he would have had a funeral pyre and lit candles every night following that potential tragedy.

I would too...Indy > Junior any day! :)

• Love 1

The amount of ridiculous writing on this show has been legion, but I think one of the worst bits was the car-battery-couple in the finale. Random stereotypical nagging harpy fussing at her stereotypical lazy/useless husband for absolutely no reason except to create a juxtaposition with carefree, so in-love Julia and Barbie. It was so badly acted and random (and yes, that's saying something with this show).

Not gonna lie, though, I would totally watch that group assembled there in the freshman congressman's office go on wacky adventures for a season. 

• Love 1

Regarding the tunnels below the cement factory...wasn't this a plot point previous seasons?  Isn't that where Junior & Julia hid out from something?  And isn't this where that stupid fight club was?

Regarding the tunnels below the cement factory...wasn't this a plot point previous seasons?  Isn't that where Junior & Julia hid out from something?  And isn't this where that stupid fight club was?

Yep, the cement factory was where Maxine Seagrave was holding her fight club, but there was no mention of tunnels there before.  

Junior and Julia were in the tunnels in the woods at the end of Season 3, prevented from joining Barbie et al because Julia's injured leg (complete with bandage on the outside of her jeans) prevented her from jumping over a crevasse that had opened up in the tunnel floor.

The amount of ridiculous writing on this show has been legion, but I think one of the worst bits was the car-battery-couple in the finale. Random stereotypical nagging harpy fussing at her stereotypical lazy/useless husband for absolutely no reason except to create a juxtaposition with carefree, so in-love Julia and Barbie. It was so badly acted and random (and yes, that's saying something with this show).

Is that what those obnoxious characters supposed to be?  Because Julia and Barbie's 4 week romance still doesn't seem better.

Where were the tunnels Junior tried to escape through in the first couple of episodes? It's how we found out the Dome went quite deep. (That's what she said.)

That's what I was thinking of, I think this is also where he took Julia when they needed to hide.

• Love 1

When all is said and done, how great would it be to have a Big Jim/Julia spin-off where they travel the country investigating supernatural occurrences? Like X-Files, except without all that quality acting and writing and shit that costs money. Get me Netflix on the line!

IMO Dean Norris always brings quality acting.

That's what I was thinking of, I think this is also where he took Julia when they needed to hide.

Good question -- I thought some farmers were trying to dig down with their farm equipment and that's how they found out it went deep.  I'll have to go back and take a look.

IMO Dean Norris always brings quality acting.

And some good snarky comments.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

Good question -- I thought some farmers were trying to dig down with their farm equipment and that's how they found out it went deep.  I'll have to go back and take a look.

If I'm remembering correctly, I think it was shown in the season 1 finale.

If I'm remembering correctly, I think it was shown in the season 1 finale.

Took a look -- in episode 1E03, Julia followed Junior into the lower levels of the cement plant when Junior was trying to find a way out.  Junior has his little temper tantrum against the Dome wall, and Julia drove him home in the product placement Prius.

I think the whole town also hid in those tunnels under the cement factory when the military dropped the MOAB on the Dome.

@izabella -- you are correct.  But they weren't tunnels like the ones under the school or out in the woods -- they were more like concrete floors and posts.  And there was certainly no mention of tunnels leading to the next town from the cement plant.

• Love 1

The funniest part of pointing out all of the plot inconsistencies and forgotten storylines, is that they would have happened like two weeks ago in DST (Dome Standard Time).

That's what makes the characters actions and this show itself even more laughable, that all of it happened in such a short period of time.

• Love 1

What in the ever-loving hell was THAT? I stopped watching after season two, but figured I'd tune in for the finale to find out the "reason" for the dome. The hell? Giant amethysts, life forces, magic whistling, aliens, tunnels that appear as needed, Kinship, a dog that has a collar with town keys, cocoons, plank walking, more eggs, a resistance movement of course, preordained queens... wow.

And this whole mess supposedly happened in four weeks? What was with all the food shortage angst? Weren't most of the people in Shelbyville for some big event, meaning there would be plenty of non-perishables to feed the remaining folks (between grocery stores and homes from those who were away). And weren't they planting crops at one point, which actually grew, even though seeds take 4-6 weeks to germinate? And wouldn't the loved ones of the Domies still be out there waiting for their spouse, parents, children, friends? I'm thinking of Joe and Angie's parents specifically, did they just get over the notion that their children were trapped in this thing? Egads.

I feel like I need to read some Stephen Hawking to reactivate my lost brain cells, or at the very least, as an apology to them.

And it ends on a Jumanjii, with a bunch of kids happening upon the Magical Object of Great Distress That Everyone Thought Was Gone? Good lord.

• Love 4