Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Kiddvideo

Favorite Quotes: "What the hell goes on at night in this house?!"

This one has been mentioned more than once, but the visual of Dorothy and Blanche in the same dress is just too hilarious:

20638767_10209980737017226_8693846749405642887_n~3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Truth be told, that dress was kinda fug. On both of them.

• Like 9

Blanche would never have bought that dress -- not her style.  Having said that, it looks better on Dorothy, but it still wasn't a great choice.

• Like 4

Agree, that was not a good dress for either of the them.  The color was not good for either of them, it was droopy, and way too long. 

• Like 4

The dress looked like it was wearing them, not the other way around. 😳

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I agree it's a terrible dress but at least Dorothy is tall and regal enough to look better of the two. It made Blanche look shorter than she is.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, BigBingerBro said:

Whenever I see that episode, I always say that Dorothy wore it best.

Agreed! I love when she walks out to model the dress for Sophia, who says "Pussycat, you look sensational!"

• Like 4

Blanche; Now Rose, he's going to ask you if you're seeing other men. Now do you know what you're going to say?

Rose: I'm not sure..

Blanche: Just be bold, be brazen, be brutal! Now what are you going to say?

Rose: *assertive tone*  I'm not sure! 

Blanche: Rose, if you're going to be my lump of clay, you're going to have to be a *little* bit smarter..

Edited by Eri
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 10:22 PM, Eri said:

Blanche; Now Rose, he's going to ask you if you're seeing other men. Now do you know what you're going to say?

Rose: I'm not sure..

Blanche: Just be bold, be brazen, be brutal! Now what are you going to say?

Rose: *assertive tone*  I'm not sure! 

Blanche: Rose, if you're going to be my lump of clay, you're going to have to be a *little* bit smarter..

Lmao I just watched that one! Season 6 is fantastic for the banter and one liners. I’m watching the episode where Rose is dating The Cheeseman and Blanche finds out her great grandmother is Jewish.

”Well, I’ll be damned. The black guy is prejudice!” 

“Wow, you find out you’re a Jew with a dilemma and these Rabbis just start coming out of the woodwork!” 

• Like 2

{I'm wearing a caftan} Girls, I'm devastated, just devastated. I live in the tri state area and have tickets to the Rod Steward concert. My BIL just told me all concerts were cancelled.  

Well, maybe I'll call Mel Bushman and we could to go bike riding.  Or see if Merrill is still on parole

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Laugh 1

6 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

{I'm wearing a caftan} Girls, I'm devastated, just devastated. I live in the tri state area and have tickets to the Rod Steward concert. My BIL just told me all concerts were cancelled.  

Well, maybe I'll call Mel Bushman and we could to go bike riding.  Or see if Merrill is still on parole

If those ideas fail, I suggest you call the Flying Finelli Brothers.

• Like 1

Well, maybe a trip to Greece, they are opening up this summer...