Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E23: In The Neighborhood Part 1 (White Settlement, TX)

I'm having trouble getting my head around a town named "White Settlement". 

With that said, the first murder is a lock that that guy did it. His lying about his having sex with her is stupid, especially since his DNA is in her. His denials also hurt his defense if it goes to trial, as it will be tough for him to just say, "Yeah I had sex with her, but I didn't kill her"   

I hope something turns up on the murder of those two boys. Smells like a killing done for that kid's severence money.

• Love 3

When the cop was saying that the town was only 5 square miles, I thought he had to be wrong. Nope, it's really that small. Sheesh. 

I'm thinking the second murders were hate crimes. The older guy was probably gay and the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. One wonders how a kid that studied under Van Cliburn ended up where he did. I hope the next episode has more evidence.

• Love 1
I'm having trouble getting my head around a town named "White Settlement".

There are a lot of stranged named towns. When I used to work for a catalog company we used to laugh all of

the time at some really strange ones. Ones that sound sexual. There was one Santa Claus, Indiana and even

streets named after Reindeer. That was tied for my favorite which is No Name, Colorado. If you ever want

a good laugh google weird named towns in USA or just everywhere. Accident, Maryland is a funny one.

Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania.

Edited by andromeda331

I remember going to a warehouse party in Ft. Worth in the 90's and the place was on the corner of White Settlement and Adolph St. We jokingly looked around for Racist Ln and Genocide Blvd. etc...

It looks like it's going to be harder to pin the second murders on Mr. Mullet but maybe they have evidence they decided not to tease us with yet. He for sure did the first one. I teared up when they talked to her daughter. They never had a chance to work on their issues and she looked so much like her mom. It was really sad.

I looked it up, the name White Settlement really is from a town designated for white people. This arose to separate the town from a nearby Native American settlement. 

BTW, 10 years ago the city voted on whether they wanted to keep the name or change it to West Settlement....White Settlement won overwhelmingly.    :P

Edited by KHenry14