Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes: "Yadda Yadda Yadda"

I use Jerry's line "Why can't I know?" with my teenager all the time. I loved it that Jerry was going crazy with his date's refusal to try the apple pie. I've also used "You're not Penske material" for no real reason.

• Love 1

Whenever I'm really, intensely hungry, I think of George saying "I can feel my stomach sucking up against my spine!"

I don't only think it, I actually say it :)

Kramer is driving a buggy alongside Central Park and as he points out the park to some overseas tourists, he says something like, "That's the park that Joe Pepitone built".

Don't forget...it was built during the Civil War so the Northern armies could practice fighting on grass!

• Love 1

The Little Kicks was on the other day, but my favorite line has nothing to do with Elaine or her dancing, it's actually Brody.  He's about to leave Jerry's apartment after asking him to film "Cry Cry Again" when he picks up a baseball bat.  Brody: "May I borrow this?"  Kramer: "Sure, do you need a glove?"  Brody: "No"  It cracks me up how bad guy Brody is so polite :)

• Love 1

We quote the Tor Eckman episode all the time - I am not a businessman... complete with hand motions.

Also - he's out, he got out!

Thanks for the reminder of one of my favorite scenes.  I remember the actor who plays Tor was also in Designing Women as a blase interior decorator who allowed crazy Suzanne to stay overnight in a design house and it burned to the ground.  Anyway, I just enjoyed watching the Tor Eckman scene:

• Love 1

Thanks for the reminder of one of my favorite scenes.  I remember the actor who plays Tor was also in Designing Women as a blase interior decorator who allowed crazy Suzanne to stay overnight in a design house and it burned to the ground.  Anyway, I just enjoyed watching the Tor Eckman scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH5IMv2jeuk

Dude, that's Stephen Tobolowsky and he is EVERYTHING.
  • Love 3

Thanks for the reminder of one of my favorite scenes.  I remember the actor who plays Tor was also in Designing Women as a blase interior decorator who allowed crazy Suzanne to stay overnight in a design house and it burned to the ground.  Anyway, I just enjoyed watching the Tor Eckman scene:

Just like the cabin, it burned. To the ground. (TM Costanza)

I always loved that Tor Eckman scene but after I moved to Berkeley, it became even funnier.

• Love 1

Don't have a quote but wasn't it Sue Ellen Mishkin who wore just a bra under her blazer to Elaine's office (to make the point that she heard about Elaine's comments about her going braless)?  I thought of Sue Ellen when I saw the photo of Susan Sarandon at the SAG awards...wearing a black "bra" under a white blazer.

• Love 1

I absolutely love when everyone's confronting George after the fire, where he screamed and pushed everyone out of the way to get out of the building, he has all these BS answers to explain his actions then finally the firefighter just asks him "How do you live with yourself?"

And George just drops the act and answers "It's not easy."

• Love 1

GEORGE: It was like Rocky won.

GEORGE: It was at that moment that I decided to tell her that I was not a marine biologist.

JERRY: Wow. What did she say?

GEORGE: Told me to go to hell and I took the bus home.

• Love 3

Watching a video of 60s British singer Matt Monro(From Russia With Love, Born Free) I immediately thought of this exchange from why Jerry didn't want to go with Elaine to see Mel Torme perform at a dinner:

Jerry: I can't watch a man sing a song!

Elaine: What are you, crazy?

Jerry: They get all emotional, they sway. It's embarrassing!

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 1

One of my favorite quotes that I use a lot comes from Elaine. "I had to take a sick day, I'm so sick of these people!" It's the one with all of the cakes at work celebrating anything and everything.

• Love 2

I always sing "Get well, get well soon we want you to get well" to anyone I know who is sick. 

My all time favorite quote is "he regifted, then he degifted then he used an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp".   I also say that to anyone I give a gift to, I just change it to " don't you regift, then degift...". 

My sister and I were talking about how often times people get together for "couples" outings while the singles are kind of forgotten about.  It reminded me of one of my favorites, The Good Samaratin, with Elaine dreading going out to dinner with her married friends because of how they talk about (not an exact quote) "their married friends and their married furniture," then saying in a depressed tone "I have a very exciting life...it's very exciting."  

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

"Well, ya made a long journey from Milan to Minsk...."

"How was your day today?  Did you have a good day today or a bad day today?"  Michael Richards' delivery on that line is everything lol

"Gammy's dead."

Edited by TaraS1
  • Love 1

Elaine (takes sip of Snapple): God, this is terrible.

Jerry: Did you shake it up? 

Elaine: No.

Jerry: You gotta shake it up.

Elaine: No, I'm sick of shaking. You've got to shake everything. 

Jerry (picks up Snapple and shakes it as gently and slowly as possible): ...Yeah ... this is a real nuisance. This is killing me. 

(I actually use "nuisance" line a lot because my husband tends to get irrationally annoyed over things that are not really difficult at all. )

• Love 1