Type keyword(s) to search

Rhodes Scholar Reporting the News Show Discussion

• Start Topic

I started crying when I realized who the little daughter of Puerto Rican parents was, and cried more at all the intonation of "Under President Obama", especially when they kept showing the Obamas and their little girls on the night he won the election on the stage in Chicago.  This opening I will save so I can listen to it like a favorite poem.  Time to start defending, yes, Rachel.

I don't want Rachel to be giddy, but I also don't want to see how scared she is.  Like a flight attendant on a plane, I don't worry until I see they are worried. 

• Love 6
Just now, jjj said:

I started crying when I realized who the little daughter of Puerto Rican parents was, and cried more at all the intonation of "Under President Obama", especially when they kept showing the Obamas and their little girls on the night he won the election on the stage in Chicago.  This opening I will save so I can listen to it like a favorite poem.  Time to start defending, yes, Rachel.

Me too. I guessed it was her at Nancy Drew. And when Rachel kept saying more and more things that President Obama accomplished - all the tears. 

It was hard keeping the volume low but high enough I could hear when Rachel started since I couldn't stand to look at the screen. 

• Love 2

I just came here to say "Alert!" -- because yes, the show started right at the top of the hour, and I expected to see other segments -- yes, MSNBC, right choice! 

59 minutes ago, car54 said:

TRMS just tweeted that the midnight repeat will include the minutes that were cut for the Trump speech.

• Love 3

Rach, you did a great job on connecting the dots in a very succinct & easy to understand way on Trump's vast array of conflicts.  And not just Trump's conflicts, but also slimeball Jared Kushner's conflicts & the deeply disturbing meaning & impact of those conflicts & what it's gonna mean starting tomorrow.

Will Trump & Kushner be able to just go on like nothing is wrong?  Keep trolling over these 2 truly evil characters, Rach.

Sorry, Rach, but I will absolutely NOT be joining you at 10 or ANY time at all tomorrow.  I so hope Mick Jagger goes after him for using a Stones song without his permission.

• Love 5

If I heard Rachel correctly, it sounds like there will be TRMS at its regular time on Friday.  So, although I also will not be watching the events tomorrow, and might have to mute parts of her show (I will not listen to that inaugural speech), I am glad she will be there. And boy, could we use a Cocktail Moment by then! 

Person about to have the hardest day ever?  HRC.  How I wish she did not have to attend this as a former First Lady.  Not sure how I will handle seeing the Obamas heading to the helicopter for Andrews Air Force Base. 

• Love 4

"Under President Obama . . ."

Yeah, I shed a few tears.  [And they delayed *that* intro to broadcast some BS speech that I refused to watch?  Okay, MSNBC, I see we really learned from election season.]

I watched at midnight so I missed all the live break ins. I think the networks have the obligation to show his bullshit to us, at least so we know what stupid shit he's saying.   BTW, Senator Roberts, I'll take that Valium if you're still offering. 

The pics of last night's Garage Band finals compared to 2009 concert are hilarious.  Once again, trump says he's the only person who had such a big turn out and a big show and once again, he's lying his fat orange ass off. 

I don't drink much but I may have to go get a bottle of wine for tonight. Maybe just baby sips.   I wish Rachel could do shots during her show.  Kind of a "okay just this one time, we're all gonna get a little drunk together and get thru this".   

The wonderful Audra MacDonald had a great comment on Twitter this morning.

Trump is our new temp employee, and WE ARE HIS BOSSES.  

• Love 6

On the one hand, I understand all the NSC people who, when given a day's notice, would say FU to being asked to stay on. On the other hand, I honestly felt a wave of relief that there might still be good hands on the tiller for a while longer. Do it for us, anonymous NSC appointees! Don't do it for him!

• Love 2

I watched for a moment.  Had to choke back vomit.  Evil Paul Ryan grinning happily.  The evil boobish sons grinning happily.  And there's the orange monster, looking a baffoon as usual & babbling about terrible poverty & saying (of course) nothing of what he'd do about it -- other than vague babbling of its existence.  I couldn't bear anymore & had to tune out.

Good to hear ALL Dem senators showed up.  It's important they show their resistance.  They are our ONLY hope against the orange monster & the evil people surrounding him.

Hill tweeted she was glad to be there.  Strong lady.  Can't wait to hear your comments, Rach, on this unbearable horribleness -- tonite on your show.  I realize you can't reveal too much of how you feel about this awful shit while it's happening.  Hopefully, the morons at MSNBC won't interupt your show with the orange monster again -- except maybe with the hopeful news he dropped dead of a heart attack.

On 1/20/2017 at 11:07 AM, attica said:

On the one hand, I understand all the NSC people who, when given a day's notice, would say FU to being asked to stay on. On the other hand, I honestly felt a wave of relief that there might still be good hands on the tiller for a while longer. Do it for us, anonymous NSC appointees! Don't do it for him!

I respectfully disagree.  I get the notion of wanting to help your country at ALL costs.  But the notion of working for the orange monster & propping him up?  Uh, NEVER!!!!

If the orange monster fails miserably as President (as I know he will), then so be it.  We all will have to deal with the consequences of him getting into this position -- one which he is NOT fit for.  I don't want him to fail.  But I fully expect it.  

Now it's merely a question of how much he destroys this country with his horrifying cabinet picks & if his lunacy gets us into a nuclear war.  Or will his zillions of conflicts or his Putin love or the blaring inexperience of those he's listening to (like the quietly insidious Jared Kushner) bring him down?  Something will.  Just as long as Rach is around to comment, I'll be watching her.

• Love 9

I respectfully disagree.  I get the notion of wanting to help your country at ALL costs.  But the notion of working for the orange monster & propping him up?  Uh, NEVER!!

I totally understand how you feel but I also know how they feel. How can we walk away with NO ONE being here to take care of this stuff. 

What if they all left and North Korea pulled some shit today?  They aren't doing it for Trump. They're doing it for us. 

I was just watching MSNBC and I swear when the helicopter with the Obamas lifted off I heard Rachel choke up a little.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, teddysmom said:

The wonderful Audra MacDonald had a great comment on Twitter this morning.

Trump is our new temp employee, and WE ARE HIS BOSSES.  

That is a quote from the movie "Dave" (fabulous, watch it and feel better), when Dave as the substitute President (Kevin Kline) says the POTUS is just a "temp employee", like the temp employment agency he ran in his real life.

• Love 4

Just trying to watch last night's show (as I rarely am able to watch live).  Of course, its Trump's night-before dinner speech.  The first thing I hear him talking about is all the experience of his new Agricultural secretary, because he's a farmer, he knows so much about farming, other people didn't know anything about farming.  How come you didn't use that same requirement for the Secretary of Education?  She has no experience as a teacher or even an administrator at a public school and knows nothing about education.  So why did she get the job?  Hmm????

How long do I have to wait for Rach?

• Love 6

Yes, Rachel found the helicopter departure very touching -- and got everyone else to stop talking to watch those final moments. 

It was bizarre to watch Obama speaking from Andrews Air Force Base (have past ex-presidents given speeches there at departure?), with a split screen of Trump signing papers.  And wow, what a big plane for two people and the photographer!  (I am thinking the daughters and mother are also on the flight for the last time -- but still, they could be bowling for the entire flight.) 

About "staying on for a few more days or forever" -- many of these people already have their next job or move in place, and it is not disloyalty to the country to say "no", but the reality of not being able to change plans.  They were told to be out today, and made plans so they could continue to support their families.  I know several admin workers (not NSC) who would not have been able to stay in place on 24 hours notice.  Sad to see Facebook pages of people I know in the administration posting from airports waiting for flights. 

But yes, North Korea or China or Russia will pull some shit soon.  I hope Congress is ready to be the grownups in the room when things get critical. 

1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

I totally understand how you feel but I also know how they feel. How can we walk away with NO ONE being here to take care of this stuff. 

What if they all left and North Korea pulled some shit today?  They aren't doing it for Trump. They're doing it for us. 

I was just watching MSNBC and I swear when the helicopter with the Obamas lifted off I heard Rachel choke up a little.  

• Love 4

About "staying on for a few more days or forever" -- many of these people already have their next job or move in place, and it is not disloyalty to the country to say "no", but the reality of not being able to change plans.  They were told to be out today, and made plans so they could continue to support their families.  I know several admin workers (not NSC) who would not have been able to stay in place on 24 hours notice.  Sad to see Facebook pages of people I know in the administration posting from airports waiting for flights. 

Agree. If people have made other plans then tough luck Trump.  But for those that hadn't, in key Senior Staff positions, I appreciate their willingness to deal with Trump to help the country.

Talk about taking one for the team. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Just trying to watch last night's show (as I rarely am able to watch live).  Of course, its Trump's night-before dinner speech.  The first thing I hear him talking about is all the experience of his new Agricultural secretary, because he's a farmer, he knows so much about farming, other people didn't know anything about farming.

How long do I have to wait for Rach?

Aha, I see that lovely Comcast OnDemand is showing the first airing of TRMS with the dinner speech preceding Rachel. (boo.) She started about 16 minutes into her hour.  BUT, if you go to the podcast, it starts with her own segment about "Under President Obama" (this segment is video) and the audio has the full show, including the final segments you will not see OnDemand.

The podcast distributors started posting podcasts again the day after I complained here that they had stopped on December 20.  If someone from the podcast distribution system is reading this, thank you!!! 

Edited by jjj
  • Love 1

I did not watch - could not bring myself to watch.  Is it true he did not thank Pres Obama for his service to the nation?  Just thanked him for being gracious during the transition?  What an asshole!  Jesus Christ on a Ritz cracker, George W. Bush and his cohorts almost sent us into a second Great Depression, and Obama managed to thank him for his service.  And Trump described the greatest country the world has ever known as a cesspool?  Fuck him.  You just know all the former POTUSes were saying a prayer during that screed that they don't kick the bucket under this guy's watch and have him as the mourner in chief for their funeral.  If I were them I would be re-drafting the funeral plans (you know they all have them) to mandate that he NOT speak.  I would not give a shit that it would be considered a grievous error of etiquette. 

I thought it was 1461 days but then I realized you have to count both Jan. 20 2017 and Jan. 20 2021 since he will have half of each to destroy America.  So 1462 days, guys.  Can America survive? 

Read the following and join me weeping for our country.  Barack Obama on Jan. 20, 2009:  "On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.  On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas that for far too long have strangled our politics.  We remain a young nation.  But in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things.  The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea passed on from generation to generation:  the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness." 

God save America. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Calvada said:

Is it true he did not thank Pres Obama for his service to the nation?  Just thanked him for being gracious during the transition?  What an asshole!  Jesus Christ on a Ritz cracker, George W. Bush and his cohorts almost sent us into a second Great Depression, and Obama managed to thank him for his service.  And Trump described the greatest country the world has ever known as a cesspool?  Fuck him. 

NO, he did not thank President Obama for his service, nor for his superhuman efforts to hand over a country that is in great economic shape, including the lowest unemployment EVER.   Instead, he insulted him by claiming America is a cesspool of carnage and he was going to fix it. 

That so-called carnage of which he speaks?  I consider it foreshadowing, a prediction. 

Edited by izabella
  • Love 9

So will Rach be giddy tonite?  Oh Lord, I really hope not.  This is a time to be scared & fearful & really terrified of what now lies ahead.  I feel like an enormous tsunami is heading our way -- to eagerly engulf us, while we wait for it, standing by helplessly, not knowing when it will come, but only knowing that it will come.

It's OK to show us how worried you are, Rach.  Anyone who has sense is worried now -- horribly scared & worried.  I hope she focuses in on the happy & ceaseless grins on the mugs of Paul Ryan & the orange monster's moron sons -- and our other new ruler besides Putin, Jared Kushner.  The grins on these awful characters gives me chills.

Will Rach casually mention the hawking of Melania's QVC jewelry line now on the White House site?  Here we go.  Snark away, Rach.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

No, I do not think Rachel will be giddy tonight.  Unless she is so worn out that her filters are off -- up since who knows when today and a very long work day of very emotional moments.  It is exhausting.  I hope never to hear any part of that speech. 

30 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So will Rach be giddy tonite?  Oh Lord, I really hope not.  This is a time to be scared & fearful & really terrified of what now lies ahead.  I feel like an enormous tsunami is heading our way -- to eagerly engulf us, while we wait for it, standing by helplessly, not knowing when it come, but only knowing that it will come.

It's OK to show us how worried you are, Rach.  Anyone who has sense is worried now -- horribly scared & worried.  I hope she focuses in on the happy & ceaseless grins on the mugs of Paul Ryan & the orange monster's moron sons -- and our other new ruler besides Putin, Jared Kushner.  The grins on these awful characters gives me chills.

I wonder if Rachel knew about and might report next week that there were trump followers in the crowd still screaming "lock her up".  This was reported the  by NYT reporter Yamiche Alcindor who was amongst them.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 1

Thanks, Rach, for showing those gross shots of inauguration celebrations -- right alongside the many protests ALL over the country.

Wowza, I watched the dancing on mute.  Man, it looked creepy as hell.  Who was scarier or a shittier dancer?  Trump or Pence or Kushner or the idiot/loser sons?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

I realize MSNBC has to show the president's first dance, but this is disgusting to watch.  Yes, Rachel, the Ivanka gown is lovely.   Rachel: "Me talking about fashion is.....like Popeye talking about astrophysics."  And those singers are just awful.   

• Love 1

But Rach's short observations on only Melania's & Ivanka's dresses were endearing.  She said she was the last person to comment on fashion.  On CNN, there are commentators in ball gowns gushing over this crap.  Ew.  I can't.  OK, at least MSNBC ain't doing that.

• Love 2

Thank you, Rachel.  You made me smile today and I didn't think that was possible.  I adored her glee about the details of Ike's move from Pennsylvania to New York.  And I found her attempt to describe fashion details very humorous, only because I would be saying the same type of thing.  I didn't watch the MSNBC coverage of the actual inauguration.  Was anything said about what Kellyanne was wearing, or were they all stunned into silence by her outfit? 

• Love 2

And....road trip!  Wax Ike at the desk with Rachel by the end of the program!  It was great comic relief to see them try to get Wax Ike into the car.

maddow2 01-20-17.png

No comments about any other clothing!    

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Calvada said:

Was anything said about what Kellyanne was wearing, or were they all stunned into silence by her outfit? 

I saw a Tweet of her in that outfit with the caption “This is what happens when you lose all your gay friends.”

• Love 10

Wax Ike is adorable.  I'm glad she bought him (sorry, Susan).  We need a little levity at this time.  And I loved her comment about her fashion sense.

Trump looked like a robot dancing.  

• Love 3

Wow, it's really wonderful to see the women's marches going on all over the country.  Yes, we now have a President who says he grabs women by the pussy.  Lovely & charming, right?

I know Rach needs some time off, but I wish she was covering this vitally important stuff -- I mean these women's marches, and not that nauseating inauguration shit.  At least MSNBC has the awesome Joy Reid to be all over this.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Yes, I was thinking last night that she and most other hosts are due for some vacation time.  I have really been grateful she has been on the air so much for the past six months, with just a few days and weeks off.  But is has to be grueling to be in the middle of this all the time -- and we don't see all the stories and issues that just never make it onto the program.  They must spend their days shaking their heads at all the things that are going on. 

It really was a scoop last night when she reported on the request for a delay in the Texas voter ID case (which, as she noted, has been ruled as violating the Voter Rights Act).  And also a great scoop that the new point person on that is likely to be John Gore (who fights against fair redistricting and against transgender bathroom access) is the likely pick for deputy assistant AG, and has resigned from that case because of his impending unavailability.  See, that is "Breaking News", MSNBC.  That is a scoop. 

So, Day One:  file against voter rights in Texas, remove all references to climate change and health care from the White House website, but hey, those national security vacancies can wait.  Yes, start as you mean to go on, Donald. 

Well, there have been thousands (not exaggerating!!) protesting & marching past my building here in NYC all day & it's still going on at 5pm.  It's absolutely wonderful.  Not just women, but men too -- and of all ages.  I've NEVER seen anything like it in NYC.  I'm nowhere near Trump tower, but there is a vast gaggle of seemingly endless protesters going past my building.

Can the orange monster possibly ignore this or say it's the media lying?  Oh Rach, I so hope you cover this on Monday nite's show.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

I think there will be a lot more for Rachel to cover on this by Monday.  Trump was at CIA headquarters, claiming "a million, a million-and-a-half" were at his inauguration, while at the same time, his team is claiming that rain "suppressed" turnout.  I think there will be a lot of denial about the numbers for the Saturday marches in D.C. and around the country/world.  I am amazed at the number of people I know who traveled from the West Coast just for the D.C. march.

Glad you have such a good view, ScoobieDoobs! It is so loud!  Love that Brian Williams keeps saying locations and "I know that doesn't mean anything to you if you don't know New York City".  "They are at Lexington Avenue, for those of you who know where that is."  Oh, duh, Brian, please excuse the audience while it gets the hay out of its hair.  ETA:  Gah, he just said "Even if you've only been to New York once or twice, you know the import of Fifth Avenue."

30 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Well, there have been thousands (not exaggerating!!) protesting & marching past my building here in NYC all day & it's still going on at 5pm.  It's absolutely wonderful.  Not just women, but men too -- and of all ages.  I've NEVER seen anything like it in NYC.  I'm nowhere near Trump tower, but there is a vast gaggle of seemingly endless protesters going past my building.

Can the orange monster possibly ignore this or say it's the media lying?  Oh Rach, I so hope you cover this on Monday nite's show.

Edited by jjj
  • Love 4

How I wish Rach was covering this today, instead of that forgettable nauseating inauguration crap.  These marches all over the country (and the world) are historical!  The pics & vids of DC today are unbelievable!  Yesterday was shit.  

Oh, go home, Brian Williiams & take that annoying, useless Katy Packer with you.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, jjj said:

Trump was at CIA headquarters, claiming "a million, a million-and-a-half" were at his inauguration, while at the same time, his team is claiming that rain "suppressed" turnout.

The man lives in his own alternate reality.  Hell, I think even Jeb Bush said as much.

• Love 5

I wish Rachel had a streaming webcam for the weekends, because as I watched the blustering press briefing of Sean Spicer today, I imagined Rachel was watching and hooting and hitting the arms of the chair she was sitting in, with glee, at the idiocy of this administration.  I said over in the MSNBC thread that this press corps is going to be in a cinderblock bunker in Virginia before long, looking at a monitor of Sean delivering scoldings from the White House -- and the sound system will be one-directional, they can hear him, but he can't hear them.  Because, you know, it is so inconvenient to visit the press in person when they choose to gather so far away. 

• Love 2

Seriously, can anyone believe that crap Spicer was blathering?  Does Trump really think we're gonna stand for this shit?  Nobody attended your shitty-ass inauguration & we can all see it with our eyes, but you think your henchman telling us what we're seeing isn't true, orange monster?  Uh, nuh-uh.  Ain't gonna fly, orange monster.  The protests today were just the beginning.  You shoulda come out today, Rach & commented on this.  This is history!!!!!

• Love 6

It's hard to know if the marches or the Trump River of Denial will be the first focus of Rachel on Monday.  Yes, it is absolutely astounding that they are trying to contradict the evidence that can be seen with anyone who has sight.  And it is ridiculous that attendance is the topic of the first big press briefing -- I imagine Donald was obsessing about this all night and day.  He has so many decisions and appointments to make and he spends his first 24 hours in office frantic about the Truth of the numbers, and denying the Truth.  If they had let it go, no one would be focused on it, but now everyone will still be talking about his audience versus Obama's next week.  Is this just trying to distract from real issues he is working on?*  I don't think so -- that press briefing was remarkably emotional as well as totally flawed.  If they spend their days and nights with self-induced pure stress and hysteria, they will have serious health effects.  What energy will be left for the real problems?

Lawrence O'Donnell tweeted earlier today:  "Seriously, if Trump develops dementia, how will we be able to tell?" 

*ETA:  Right after I wrote that, a reporter on MSNBC said that what happened in the briefing room today was intended to distract from the millions of people marching in cities around the globe.  "This is right out of a repressive government playbook" -- get the media talking about something else, not the protests. 

Edited by jjj
  • Love 6

Lawrence got a ton of points with me today when he contradicted BriWi's assertion that the far-left fringe of any protest movement scares people away (prompted by Brian's pearl-clutching when Madonna Said A Naughty Word During The Newscast), giving him receipts and all. 

• Love 6

I watched Greta's messed up mug at 6 for a half a minute.  That's all I could stand of listening to her crap, let alone how it stung my eyes to look at that hideous face of hers.  She asked if maybe Trump was right -- that his inauguration was the most heavily attended ever.  Uh, you're a fucking asshole, Greta! 

Then she said Hillary must have looked at these crowds protesting & been very annoyed because these people should have voted for her.  That's when I tuned out.  How can you be friends with this horrible, horrible woman, Rach?  And just why the hell did you put this idiotic foolish nasty asshole on your network, MSNBC?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, jjj said:

*ETA:  Right after I wrote that, a reporter on MSNBC said that what happened in the briefing room today was intended to distract from the millions of people marching in cities around the globe.  "This is right out of a repressive government playbook" -- get the media talking about something else, not the protests.

Trump also gave a speech to the CIA today (do they get overtime to come in on Saturday?) which also got posted as high or higher than the women's marches.  I thought that Trump was going to take the weekend off and start working on Monday.

3 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Then she said Hillary must have looked at these crowds protesting & been very annoyed because these people should have voted for her.  

Did Greta really say that?  I might have to give in and try to watch her because that's what I've been thinking all day and why I didn't attend the Portland Oregon march or watch any of the coverage and why I'm kind of pissed off, too -- where the fuck were you bitches when it really mattered??

• Love 2

Well, I thought Greta was clueless & completely missed the point -- that (of course) Joy Reid pointed out much earlier in the day.  Many protesters, when interviewed, said they just couldn't vote for Hillary, and they didn't think stopping Trump was enough of a reason to vote for her.  That is their right -- if they weren't moved enough by Hillary, they didn't want to vote for her.  

No, Greta was making a rather nasty dig at Hillary.  And this is what you wanna be friendly with, Rach?  Ew.

• Love 8

Pulling this back to Rachel, I have to say that what Greta said today made me wonder if their friendship exists of having drinks a few times.  Not only did Greta say, "where were these women when the election happened?", she said it three or four times, and asked one or two guests that question.  The answer is that many of the women marching voted for Hillary, because these marches were in the urban areas that gave her the majority of her votes -- urban versus rural is how this broke down.  The blue areas of this map were the precincts Clinton won, and also where the marches were, mostly:
   map 2016 election.png

Edited by jjj
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, jjj said:

Pulling this back to Rachel, I have to say that what Greta said today made me wonder if their friendship exists of having drinks a few times.  Not only did Greta say, "where were these women when the election happened?", she said it three or four times, and asked one or two guests that question.  The answer is that most of the women marching voted for Hillary, because these marches were in the urban areas that gave her the majority of her votes -- urban versus rural is how this broke down.  The blue areas of this map were the precincts Clinton won, and also where the marches were, mostly:
   map 2016 election.png

I hope Rach really examines this.  What Michael Moore said today has a lot of validity.  Democrats need new blood.  And young blood.  I noticed Rach & LOD have started to have on many bright young Dems.  I love it.  That's what's needed.

I think there's some exhaustion & eye-rolling when anyone asks about what the hell happened & how did Trump win.  But it must be examined & re-examined time & time again.  And I hope Rach & LOD does this.  To blame the FBI/Comey stuff or Wikileaks or the 3 states in Midwest doesn't cut it to me.  Idk, I've been getting the impression Rach feels the same.  There is other stuff going on.  Is it that Hillary was ultimately a weak candidate who couldn't bring out enough people?  Yeah, she won by almost 3 mil.  Did her staff strategize poorly?  Or is it that Republicans have "brilliantly" screwed with the voting system so Dems will ALWAYS have extreme difficultly in winning any elections?  Guess I'm hoping (and praying) Rach can bring people on who can get to the root of this.

I'm kinda stunned Trump ignored these protests.  And what did the supposedly feminist Ivanka think of these millions of women all over the country (& the world) protesting against her vile pig father?  Oh, Ivanka seems to be happily enjoying living her fancy-shmancy life (whether in NYC or DC or wherever) & couldn't care less about the rest of the peons in America.  I'd love for Rach to comment on Ivanka & her phony baloney bullshit.  And I'd love for her to put a bright spotlight on that husband of hers -- who I don't trust for a second.

• Love 5

Agree about rural vs. urban. And then there's the small matter of probable Russian disinformation. Redistricting. Plus, we MUST get rid of the Electoral College. 

Edited by roguery
  • Love 5