Type keyword(s) to search

Best Dressed Contestant This Season

NolaBorn
  • Start Topic

No one. I don't think I would like ANY of these designers if I went by what they are wearing.

Although the guys have a tougher time in that regard because I don't expect them to wear clothes that I would be wearing as a woman. They seem to be just wearing jeans and shirts anyway, right? I haven't seen outfits on any of the female designers that I would wear myself when trying to look "fashionable".

Edited by slothgirl

OK, since I've seen a number of comments on other threads about them, I am going to admit that I do not hat Merline's hats.  On her.  On me they would look ridiculous.

I love the hats. I wish I could wear them, but I would also look ridiculous.

• Love 1

I LOATHE Merline's hats and the way they just sit there on the back of her head. I also hate her style. It's like the worst of 80s/early 90s mom dresses.

I like Ashley Nell sometimes.

Candice is ok, but there's always the All Black is My Signature™ lady, and I'm over it. Call me when someone reaches Tabatha Coffey level.

The guys are pretty blah this season. I like Swapnil at times.

Not a lot of standouts in general this season.

I too like Merline's hats - they're a signature item for her but, IMHO, don't seem forced. And I think I could look all right in them - I love hats (and wigs and turbans and scarves) and have a couple that look a little like Merline's.

I generally like how Laurie dresses, and while Ashley's designs aren't my style, I think they show so much energy and creativity - and a sense of different body styles being worthwhile and attractive - that I'd have to list her as a potential 'best dressed' designer. With the men I like Swapnil pretty consistently, and sometimes Edmund.