Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Run Away

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I think in a way Jo did hold a gun to her head. It was basically come with me or lose me. I think she loves him and wants to be with him but it must be hard on her. Plus, add to it pregnancy hormones and the stress of moving. I feel kind of sorry for her.

I don't see how that is holding a gun to her head. College sweethearts face this after graduation all of the time. She is an adult, was presented with a choice and she made it. If she is adult enough to want a baby and to get married then she better be adult enough to move to a new city.

• Love 4
I commend Barbara for that. She's over sixty (and not particularly "young for her age"; you can tell she's been through some shit) and raising a six-year-old alone (yep, Jenelle, I said it); she doesn't need to add a one-year-old to raise. Maybe Jenelle will dump the baby on his other grandmother.

Not to mention Barb is also raising Jace's cousin, Gabriel. 

I was so worried for Vee and Javi when they kissed cheeks at the soccer game. Kail was probably losing her mind!

I know! I was like, "Oh, shit, Javi is so getting a head shake later". 

• Love 6

Not to mention Barb is also raising Jace's cousin, Gabriel.

I know! I was like, "Oh, shit, Javi is so getting a head shake later".

Haha I agree with the head shake behind the scenes. Even though I like to see Javi make Kail jealous for all the bull crap she's given him I found that kiss on the cheek awkward and not really necessary. Kail and Jo just yelled hey what's up at the beginning and then goodbye wave after --why did Javi and Vee have to share a special goodbye? Lol

• Love 2

I don't see how that is holding a gun to her head. College sweethearts face this after graduation all of the time. She is an adult, was presented with a choice and she made it. If she is adult enough to want a baby and to get married then she better be adult enough to move to a new city.

I agree that plenty of college sweethearts face this after graduation. But, in my opinion, it makes it a little different in this case because of the reason for the move. If Jo had said I need to move for a better job, and in turn a better life for us and our child it would have been different.  But he moved to be closer to his son, which is a great thing. But I can understand some of the resentment. Until you are in that situation of being with a man who has a child from a previous relationship I don't think you ever fully know what you are getting into. It's hard at times. I just feel for her.

• Love 9

I just feel so bad for Cory, he's in for a lifetime of back and forth struggles with those people. I can see it now......

"Cory don't want the girlses getting married until after high school"

"That don't make no sense"

Bwahahahahs! Oh I could see that conversation between Leah and Dawn I really could! I was actually coming over here to ask if anyone watches Orange is the New Black? There is a storyline about a mother and daughter who are both in prison and this season they had some backstory about how the daughter had all these hopes and dreams until her mother slowly wore her down into being someone who only thinks about getting a man, doing whatever to keep a man, and having kids she can use for love and attention. Just like the mother's mother did to her and so on and so on. Anyway, that is completely the vibe I get from Leah and Dawn. Any dreams Leah might have had of being more than a knocked up hillbilly were slowly whittled away by Mama Dawn until we get the hot mess before us today.

Kali is a bitch, but what the fuck Javi? Yes you do actually have to explain your reasoning when you start issuing orders to other adults. Not that I think it's completely unreasonable to imagine Kali and Joe having an affair in Javi's bed, but as of right now he's just being a dick.

Chelsea, you need to stop talking about Adam in front of Aubree. I know it's tempting, but stop.

So....Barbara should be getting custody of Kaiser pretty soon, right? Neither Janelle or Nathan have any intention of being full time single parents.

• Love 4

I agree that plenty of college sweethearts face this after graduation. But, in my opinion, it makes it a little different in this case because of the reason for the move. If Jo had said I need to move for a better job, and in turn a better life for us and our child it would have been different.  But he moved to be closer to his son, which is a great thing. But I can understand some of the resentment. Until you are in that situation of being with a man who has a child from a previous relationship I don't think you ever fully know what you are getting into. It's hard at times. I just feel for her.

If she is resentful because of the move because of his child but would be cool about it for a job, that speaks pretty poorly on her character.  I hope that is not the case.

• Love 5

Haha I agree with the head shake behind the scenes. Even though I like to see Javi make Kail jealous for all the bull crap she's given him I found that kiss on the cheek awkward and not really necessary. Kail and Jo just yelled hey what's up at the beginning and then goodbye wave after --why did Javi and Vee have to share a special goodbye? Lol

Without being offensive, Javi and Vee are Puerto Rican.  PR's greet each other hello, goodbye and everything in between w cheek kisses.  I say this as the wife of a Puerto Rican who spends 45min just saying good night at Thanksgiving  because each and every damn relative in the room expects that cheek kiss. A wave good bye just wont do.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 10

Am I the only one not at all surprised that Kail is *that* mom at Isaac's soccer game? She even got on the field at one point.

5 year olds are super smart and perceptive. I hope Chelsea stops discussing Adam in front of Aubree. She wasn't even concealing much beyond spelling his name.. it would be easy, even for a little kid, to connect the dots.

Love Nathan saying he doesn't have money and NEEDS his child-free gym time (every gym I've ever been to has child care)... then in the next breath tells Jenelle to give him custody. How exactly is he planning to take care of Kaiser? He's such a psycho, though, hunting her down and following her. And like abusers do, blamed her for his stalking her like a crazy person.

I thought the Javi/Vee cheek kiss was funny and I'm sure Kail was not pleased lol. It's cultural though, so I didn't think anything of it. I'm Team Javi re the just demanding that Jo doesn't come to their house. I wouldn't like my husband's ex coming to my house either. There's a million other places they could meet. He was uncomfortable and maybe had a hard time articulating why beyond just not wanting him there. Or didn't want to say he's worried about her cheating and set her off more. She would be the same way, I have no doubt. My mil is a huge bitch and one time, I went somewhere solo (very rare), and they decided that morning (yea right) to have a visit while I was gone. I was livid that she was in my house when I wasn't there, especially since it was kept from me until afterwards. It's for different reasons than Javi - you don't respect me, you don't have unsupervised access to my kids - but I told my husband in no uncertain terms that she can't come to our house when I'm not there. I didn't have some elaborate reason, but it makes me uncomfortable, end of story. And I'd give him the same courtesy.

Edited by Harperlee1
  • Love 2

I feel for Vee, too.  Yes, she made the decision to move, yes she made the decision to get pregnant when she knew they were moving but it still has to suck to actually be there and come to the realization of "uh oh, shit just got real."

As for all the comments about how Leah's lawyer is dumb for advising her to come back: uh, no she's not.  From the information she was given:  Leah was leaving the children for a month to go to "therapy" (even though she passed a court given drug test), put them in Corey's care and now (as far as she knows) he's threatening not to give them back, she absolutely gave correct legal advice.  If she told her to keep going, THAT would've been shitty advice.  The lawyer didn't witness Corey and Delta Dawn's actual conversation.  She's only going by what's been relayed to her.

Delta Dawn is still, however, the spawn of satan.

And I just feel so damn sorry for poor little Kaiser roll.  Although Jenelle does post tons of pictures of him on instagram so apparently she hasn't left him on a corner with a "free" sign just yet. 

One more thing I noticed this episode: Cole's voice!  I never noticed it before I read about it here.  Now I can't UNNOTICE it and I wish I could!

• Love 7
Am I the only one not at all surprised that Kail is *that* mom at Isaac's soccer game? She even got on the field at one point.

Oh man, as if the yelling wasn't bad enough. That was awful! It's the freaking Y, Kail, not the World Cup. And you're not even the coach. She was all, "I give up!" at one point. Why do you have so much riding on a 5-year-old's 30 minute soccer game? IT'S. FOR.FUN. FUN, Kail. Do you know that word? God, I cannot stand her. She is likely going to make Isaac hate anything he tries. 

• Love 12

Janelle just had nips arrested for DV but she's willing to leave the Roll in his care? They treat Kaiser just like a Dinner Roll. "You have him". "no you have him". "But I had him for a month". Poor kid.

In the clip w Leah getting her nails done she says she was in such a hurry to get to therapy that she wasn't able to get temporary custody arranged w Corey. In a hurry? To spend the night at a hotel and leisurely go to therapy the next day? I've watched Intervention and those therapy places accept clients at all hours of the night. Plus I'm sure MTV paid for her therapy and most likely has some "pull" to get her in. I call BS on the whole situation.

• Love 8

Oh man, as if the yelling wasn't bad enough. That was awful! It's the freaking Y, Kail, not the World Cup. And you're not even the coach. She was all, "I give up!" at one point. Why do you have so much riding on a 5-year-old's 30 minute soccer game? IT'S. FOR.FUN. FUN, Kail. Do you know that word? God, I cannot stand her. She is likely going to make Isaac hate anything he tries. 

Kail is a money grubber so maybe she had some money on the game.

• Love 12

As for all the comments about how Leah's lawyer is dumb for advising her to come back: uh, no she's not. From the information she was given: Leah was leaving the children for a month to go to "therapy" (even though she passed a court given drug test), put them in Corey's care and now (as far as she knows) he's threatening not to give them back, she absolutely gave correct legal advice. If she told her to keep going, THAT would've been shitty advice. The lawyer didn't witness Corey and Delta Dawn's actual conversation. She's only going by what's been relayed to her.

Delta Dawn is still, however, the spawn of satan.

I'm also going to say that while Dawn stirred up a bunch of BS, it's not really out of the realm of possibility that Corey and Muranda would do that. I'm not even trying to be insulting because I kind of think they should have. I mean, they've had serious concerns about the safety of the girls and have been pushing for more time. Now Leah's getting divorced and going to rehab and they have the kids for a month. You really think Corey's lawyer never said "Look if you want to play hard ball, this is the time to do it." It really wouldn't surprise me or even make me think less of them if they were looking into filing an emergency petition to become the custodial parents. If I was in their shoes I know I would at least think about.

• Love 9

As for all the comments about how Leah's lawyer is dumb for advising her to come back: uh, no she's not. From the information she was given: Leah was leaving the children for a month to go to "therapy" (even though she passed a court given drug test), put them in Corey's care and now (as far as she knows) he's threatening not to give them back, she absolutely gave correct legal advice. If she told her to keep going, THAT would've been shitty advice.

I agree about the lawyer. She was giving advice based on Leah's version of Dawn's version of events, the truth of which was completely different than the story the lawyer heard. Dawn all but had Cory running off to Mexico with the girls and never coming back.

When Cory made the "she chose to leave" remark he was referring to the fact that the girlses' well-being was solely in his hands and he had to make decisions accordingly. He wasn't implying that Leah's going to treatment meant she'd abandoned her children. Of course illiterate hillbilly Dawn interpeted it that way and had to cause a whole bunch of unnecessary drama.

eta: Tara, thanks for reposting. I feel like the girl who writes the recaps is literally in my head.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

"Leah, Cory ain't gonna give you dem babies back" Shut up, dumbass. I loved Cory standing up to her.

Isaac isn't going to make a sports team one day, and then there will be a sequel to "Willing to Kill: The Texas Cheerleader Story".

Sadly I think they are going to ignore Isaacs sweet personality and continue putting him in the role of the typical sports crazed boy. No musical theatre classes for him.

• Love 6

In all fairness, Chelsea said Aubree started doing that on her own, and Chelsea didn't tell her to. Honestly, sometimes kids just do that. My mom remarried when I was 3. I can only ever remember calling my step-dad "dad". She told me I started calling him that fairly early on, before they were even married. And I had a very loving, present father in my life my entire childhood. I can't recall my toddler motivation, but I guess it just felt natural. Young kids might have a hard time differentiating, and when Cole is around more than her dad, treats her better, does more "dad" stuff with her, it might just feel natural for him to call him that. If Chelsea was encouraging her to do so, THAT would bother me. Leah was that way with her girls and Germy. But I really believe her when she says Aubree wanted to on her own. And I agree with the poster who said it would be just as harmful to discourage Aubree from calling Cole "dad". Let her figure out her relationship with him and just be there to support her. 

If I may add to your comments, I would think it would help if Chelsea would ask Aubree what does the word "dad" mean to her. Same words can mean different things to kids.

This situation is different than a mother pushing her children to refer to current steady as "dad" such as what Leah did with her kids. Aubree, for whatever reason, has begun to call Cole "dad".  It may make her comfortable to use that term. Aubree may feel that is the term given to the male adult in the house. I remember one of my children calling everyone in our house "daddy". My child even called his uncles "daddy". He would say "Uncle daddy". We didn't discourage him. He eventually got out of that habit on his own. It could be that Aubree sees her friends who have their dads in their lives. She may also have friends whose mothers have boyfriends and her friends call those boyfriends "dad". Aubree could have been told by her friends that Cole is her dad because she lives with him in the same house. Kids say the darnedest things to one another. 

If Chelsea and Cole break up, Aubree will feel the void and the loss regardless of what she called him. It is not going to hurt her more because she called him "dad". It will hurt her because of the relationship she formed with him.

Plus, add to it pregnancy hormones and the stress of moving.

Yep, agree. Vee was likely just not having a good morning. Soccer games are pretty early, aren't they? Maybe she wasn't feeling good, having morning sickness, the hormones are doing their thing. The first several weeks of each of my pregnancies, I was not a happy camper at all. I felt like I just wanted to cry all the time, be left alone, smack the shit out of people, it just wasn't a good time.

• Love 9

Janelle's parental delusions are so freaking tragic. The next time hubby fight I should try calling up our family members to explain that we're fighting so I can't possibly care for the daily needs of my 14 month old. I'm one of 6, hubby is one of 7 and both parents still alive and married. We have 13 family options if we both dropped dead tomorrow. 9 of those 13 have spouses. So I can guarantee that I would literally have 20 plus relatives and in-laws who would hunt me down and smack me upside the fucking head for talking such nonsense (the fact that half of them would have to fly across the Atlantic to do it wouldn't stop them either). I really don't believe she was even trying to "PIN" Kaiser on Nathan out of spite or to teach him a lesson. It's not even a tit for tat "I had him a month now you have him" (even though she implied that I don't think that's it). She just didn't want to fucking deal with that kid so she wasn't fucking gonna. She has zero concept that anyone else in this world exists as a unique person. It's not that her needs and desires come first. It's that only her needs and desires exist. It's frightening to watch knowing her children have no way of disconnecting from her pathology. Jace could if Barb would cut her off. Kaiser doesn't even get that option and most likley never will unless she relinquishes all parental rights herself. This sort of emotional abuse alone will never get her rights terminated and Jace is damn lucky she was in enough of a drug-induced haze to turn over some of her rights when she did. I like to hope for the best for all people but in this case, I think Janelle is hopeless and I actually actively hope for her to become a full blown meth-head or heroin addict or go psycho and kill nipples so that the legal system can take Kaiser away.

• Love 8

Without being offensive, Javi and Vee are Puerto Rican.  PR's greet each other hello, goodbye and everything in between w cheek kisses.  I say this as the wife of a Puerto Rican who spends 45min just saying good night at Thanksgiving  because each and every damn relative in the room expects that cheek kiss. A wave good bye just wont do.

Exactly. Same in our Hispanic household. Gotta do the hug and kiss on the cheek. It don't matter that I got to go pee, I have to say those damn goodbyes!

• Love 5

Dude WTF. At first I thought it was someone trying to serve Jenelle with a summons because...Jenelle. But this waste of space was actually trying to run away from her infant son. Weaving in and out of traffic to avoid a baby that she just birthed. That is unreal. What would be the excuse to the police? "Officer, my baby was chasing me and I feared for my life." And his loser of a father was trying to chase down his loser of a mother to dump him on, not because he had to get to work, but because he wanted to go to the gym. Just give the baby up for adoption. It's clear that he's unwanted. I can see why Jace doesn't want to live in that hell hole. He lives in a nice house with someone who genuinely cares about him and his safety. Unfortunately, Kaiser doesn't. I can see Jenelle dumping Kaiser on Jace to raise in a few years. Then she'll pretend that she's trying to get custody of Kaiser from Jace but Jace is being mean to her.

Omg Kail, chill out. She was damned near incensed that Issac wasn't kicking the soccer ball. So much so that the first thing out of her mouth to Jo was, "Tell him he needs to kick the ball!"

How old is kaiser? One? He still has a chance at adoption. Please Jenelle let that kid go to a nice family and don't have any more kids
  • Love 5

Call me an old fuddy duddy but I think the appropriate time for Aubree to begin referring to Cole as Dad, would be after his marriage to Chelsea, which would also be the appropriate time to move in together.

call me a bigger fuddy fuddy but I believe the only reason she should ever call cole "dad" is if he adopts her, which is unlikely to ever happen. I think Chelsea is showing her immaturity on this. And for Aubrey to correct her mother on how often her dad has been to jail is so wrong. aubrey is involved in way too many adult conversations. Most children are shielded from these kind of things.

• Love 11

I'm also going to say that while Dawn stirred up a bunch of BS, it's not really out of the realm of possibility that Corey and Muranda would do that. I'm not even trying to be insulting because I kind of think they should have. I mean, they've had serious concerns about the safety of the girls and have been pushing for more time. Now Leah's getting divorced and going to rehab and they have the kids for a month. You really think Corey's lawyer never said "Look if you want to play hard ball, this is the time to do it." It really wouldn't surprise me or even make me think less of them if they were looking into filing an emergency petition to become the custodial parents. If I was in their shoes I know I would at least think about.

I'd do  more than think about it, I'd do EXACTLY what Delta Dawn was telling her he was planning on doing.  It's the only way to keep those kids safe.

Chelsea always ask Aubrey, "Who do you think is going to be there..." (WRT Aubrey's events)  To me it's like setting up the anticipation of seeing her father, and then the inevitable let-down when he doesn't show up.  Also, Aubrey is a precocious child, likely because she spends a lot of time around adults.  She's smart, and at 5, kids understand a lot more than what some may give them credit for.  They also understand the tones that adults use, and of course they understand the weird looks that adults give each other, and can gather information that way.  I don't know if that talk about Adam around Aubrey is producer-driven, but if it is, then Chelsea needs to put Aubrey first and tell the producer she's going to have that conversation when Aubrey isn't around.  Point blank.  The kid should come first. Always.

• Love 13

Damn Delta Dawn and her big mouth. Nowhere in that convo did Corey say he was going to keep the girlses from Leah, he just wanted to know where in the hell they were going to go over the weekend. Why is her location so top secret anyway? And I wonder why Leah didn't maybe try to call Corey and ask his side of the story, since Dawn made it seem like he put all his cards on the table in regards to keeping the girls.  The more I see of the relationship the more I believe that one of Leah's biggest problems is Mama Dawn and it would do her a world of good to back out of her mom's clutches. The woman obviously wants to control and instigate drama as much as she can. She needs to get her own life instead of trying to live through Leah.

Color me shocked that Kail was actually sounding mature for once. Of course, that meant that Javi had to through away all the maturity he had been showing by acting like a jealous fool. If you have so little trust for your woman maybe you shouldn't have married her.

I really hope Kaiser wasn't in the truck with Nathan when he was chasing Jenelle down the highway, but something tells me the poor kid was. Nips had me fooled for a second there, when he admitted that Jenelle and him were toxic and not a good fit. But he jointly chose to knock her up and to see them fighting over who needed to care for their baby...ugh. Two trashy, useless ass people if I've ever seen them. Mr. Gym Time should've invested in some home gym equipment when he was grifting that MTV money from Jenelle.

• Love 2

Chelsea always ask Aubrey, "Who do you think is going to be there..." (WRT Aubrey's events)  To me it's like setting up the anticipation of seeing her .  I don't know if that talk about Adam around Aubrey is producer-driven, but if it is, then Chelsea needs to put Aubrey first and tell the producer she's going to have that conversation when Aubrey isn't around.  Point blank.  The kid should come first. Always.

I think the conversations are planned ahead because people aren't watching to see Chelsea talk about the latest beauty product with her friends.  But you're right, Chelsea needs to tell them that she will not subject her child to adult conversations.  Aubrey is taking her cue from her mother with regard to how to treat her father. 

• Love 6

Chelsea always ask Aubrey, "Who do you think is going to be there..." (WRT Aubrey's events) To me it's like setting up the anticipation of seeing her father, and then the inevitable let-down when he doesn't show up. Also, Aubrey is a precocious child, likely because she spends a lot of time around adults. She's smart, and at 5, kids understand a lot more than what some may give them credit for. They also understand the tones that adults use, and of course they understand the weird looks that adults give each other, and can gather information that way. I don't know if that talk about Adam around Aubrey is producer-driven, but if it is, then Chelsea needs to put Aubrey first and tell the producer she's going to have that conversation when Aubrey isn't around. Point blank. The kid should come first. Always.

I totally agree with your post. Aubree pays attention to what is being said. I bet if you asked her who is A-D-A-M she would know. And putting earphones on the child so you can talk about her dad is not ok either. I have to believe all the Adam talk is producer driven but it seems far worse now that chelsea has cole. It needs to stop. Aubree loves her dad. He is def not a great person but chelsea chose him for Aubree.

• Love 8
I have to believe all the Adam talk is producer driven but it seems far worse now that chelsea has cole. It needs to stop. Aubree loves her dad. He is def not a great person but chelsea chose him for Aubree.

Yes.  I firmly believe that in time, sometimes later on into adulthood, kids figure out the truth about their parents, but I think it's important for kids to know that their parents love them.

• Love 4

If TPTB want to arrange a trash talking session then Chelsea needs to make other arrangements for Aubree. The kid isn't stupid, she knew they were talking about Adam and even piped in on the conversation by mentioning how many times he's been to jail. Even though Adam has earned every bit of his douche bag rep, a five year-old doesn't need to be privy to every detail.

I get that Chelsea is trying to discredit Adam's fake good-guy act, she just needs to do it when her kid isn't around.

• Love 10

No way in hell was that hotel scene legit. Look at how Leah looked and check out her nails. The editing was pretty obvious. For the last several episodes, Leah's hair has gone from short to long. One moment her nails are done. The next scene, they are shitty as hell. I don't know who Leah is giving favors to but, the editing led me to believe MTV staged that scene, the nail salon scene (the one linked here), and a few other scenes in the last episode. This is ridiculous. I know the show is edited. I know the producers need to set up certain scenes to play up what is going on in the lives of the participants but, don't try and fool us into thinking Leah was at a hotel, laying around waiting to enter "therapy" the next day. How absurd! Leah is no actress either. If Leah had truly received the news about Cory trying to take away their daughters from her, she would have had a massive coronary on the spot. She showed more emotion during the scene where Jeremy told her he supported her decision to enter therapy but, he wasn't going to stop the divorce. MTV and Leah, I am not falling for your bull.

• Love 4

No way in hell was that hotel scene legit. Look at how Leah looked and check out her nails. The editing was pretty obvious. For the last several episodes, Leah's hair has gone from short to long. One moment her nails are done. The next scene, they are shitty as hell. I don't know who Leah is giving favors to but, the editing led me to believe MTV staged that scene, the nail salon scene (the one linked here), and a few other scenes in the last episode. This is ridiculous. I know the show is edited. I know the producers need to set up certain scenes to play up what is going on in the lives of the participants but, don't try and fool us into thinking Leah was at a hotel, laying around waiting to enter "therapy" the next day. How absurd! Leah is no actress either. If Leah had truly received the news about Cory trying to take away their daughters from her, she would have had a massive coronary on the spot. She showed more emotion during the scene where Jeremy told her he supported her decision to enter therapy but, he wasn't going to stop the divorce. MTV and Leah, I am not falling for your bull.

I agree that it was staged. I can believe that Dawn called her off camera at some point with a bunch of bull about Corey though. The Corey/Dawn scene seemed pretty real to me. You could tell that Dawn had no rebuttals but was about to work herself up over the fact that Corey, a mere father, dared to say no to her.
  • Love 4
You could tell that Dawn had no rebuttals but was about to work herself up over the fact that Corey, a mere father, dared to say no to her.

Yeah.  I bet the phone call to Leah was retribution for Corey's questioning of Leah's whereabouts. 

• Love 3

I agree that it was staged. I can believe that Dawn called her off camera at some point with a bunch of bull about Corey though. The Corey/Dawn scene seemed pretty real to me. You could tell that Dawn had no rebuttals but was about to work herself up over the fact that Corey, a mere father, dared to say no to her.

No, I believe the Cory/Dawn exchange was real. Cory confirmed that with his scene with his handsome father. Leah and Dawn on the phone during the hotel scene was thoroughly staged. Dawn stated having had that issue with Cory on her mind for several hours, I believe. No way, Muther Dawn. She likely texted or called Leah within minutes of that conversation with Cory. No way do I believe she waited hours before calling Leah. Muther Dawn tried to sound upset on that phone call to Leah but, it just sounded like a person who had rehearsed being upset.

• Love 2

Nathan "If you want to see Kaiser all you have to do is pick up the phone"

Janelle "ok"

Nathan just chased her around for half an hour and used 100 miles worth of gas and screams at her about missing gym time and that's all she has to say to him?!

• Love 2

Re-watching the episode because I missed so much the first time, like Aubrey totally ignoring Adumb after the graduation! She looked at him like he was old news! I cracked up btw. Also, whose baby was Adumb's chaperone holding at the graduation?? Did he know someone else graduating? If so, then wouldn't he have told Adumb about it, since he wanted to play his role, i.e DUMB, and act like Chelsea didn't tell him? So glad she had receipts for his ass! His only response was "okay?" I wish that was a live phone call. I have to know if that "okay" was a question or if he just doesn't know how to use correct punctuation. "Okay" what MFer?? No apology or nothing.

Part of me wonders if Kail doesn't want Jo to have more time with Isaac because they means less child support for her. She was so happy when Jo said that he didn't want more time.

In Cory's scene with his dad, there was a voice over from Leah saying "I wanna get back to the treatment center ASAP". Um, get BACK? At this point in the story, she had never even made it there!

Oh man, something else I missed: Jenelle on the phone with Nipples, on the patio, talking about paying for Kaiser's daycare, keeping Kaiser away from that new girl. Then, in that Jenelle monotone, she flatly says "this is so crazy, I just wanna be with you". LOL, I don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard. I sound more excited when I talk about wanting pizza!

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 7

I'm always astounded how Jenelle rattles of random, mundane things that everyone does every day as major accomplishments.

I can't wait to see how she's doing 5-10 years after the MTV money is gone.

Hope everyone here has an enjoyable holiday weekend!

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 5

Nathan wasting 100 miles of gas chasing Jenelle. LOL He would have if he had been driving that gas-guzzling Hummer.

It takes not wanting to be with his son for Nathan to chase Jenelle. It takes not wanting to have her son for Jenelle to run from Nathan. Jenelle chases after Kee-fuh. She chases after Nathan instead of going to the lawyer's office to discuss the Jace custody issue. Nathan chases after Jenelle for her $$$ and to be a fame whore. He cries and pleads for Jenelle to help him as he is being arrested and hauled away because he is "a guy". But, when it comes to dealing with dough boy Kaiser, they run away from each other. What a couple of fuckheads.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

Nathan "If you want to see Kaiser all you have to do is pick up the phone"

Janelle "ok"

Nathan just chased her around for half an hour and used 100 miles worth of gas and screams at her about missing gym time and that's all she has to say to him?!

Why the hell didn't she call 911 and report him driving behind her like that?

He seems to like her more when he's getting arrested for her. That plan may have actually worked.

• Love 6

I also coach soccer and if one of the parents acted like Kail, there would be a conversation about "one coach, one voice".  I sound like a complete Nazi but I'm of the opinion that only the coach and manager should be giving direction to the kids on the field.  Parents are free to cheer, encourage and clap but not to actually coach or instruct the kids.  If every parent acts like Kail, you might as well not bother with a coach because they won't be heard.  

• Love 9

Yeah ... If I had been at a game where my child was playing - my FIVE YEAR OLD - and I had that manatee next to me yelling the entire time? I would have probably gotten arrested.

Bitch, SHIT THE FUCK UP - and for fucks sake STOP screaming in your baby's ear!!!

• Love 4

Highlights:

-Jo seeing Isaac for who he is - he is a sweet, sensitive kid. 

-Aubree seeing through all adult BS, all the time. She'll play along at times, but she does know the score. Also, she was adorable & fancy with the curls in her hair. 

-MY GYM TIME IS MY GYM TIME. The car chase was unbelievable. 

-Corey doing right by his girlses. I could understand very little of what he said in his convo with Jeff, but I was glad to see Jeff.

• Love 8

Oh man, something else I missed: Jenelle on the phone with Nipples, on the patio, talking about paying for Kaiser's daycare, keeping Kaiser away from that new girl. Then, in that Jenelle monotone, she flatly says "this is so crazy, I just wanna be with you". LOL, I don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard. I sound more excited when I talk about wanting pizza!

This was the best part of the show for me. My husband was face-down in his pillow, trying to go sleep, lifts his head and says, "That was Jennelle, wasn't it?" Lol. It got even better with the argument about who got to NOT keep the Roll. My husband looked up again and said, "seriously? They are fighting over who doesn't want to keep the baby?" "Yep, and it's during a car chase between them. You didn't see that part." "Of course it was."

• Love 16

Yeah ... If I had been at a game where my child was playing - my FIVE YEAR OLD - and I had that manatee next to me yelling the entire time? I would have probably gotten arrested.

Bitch, SHIT THE FUCK UP - and for fucks sake STOP screaming in your baby's ear!!!

There were guidelines and rules for the parents when one of my kids was in sports. Chances are, Kailyn does not give a rat's ass about those rules (so typical), there are no rules, or she hadn't been confronted about her violating those rules at the time of filming.

I hope one of those parents told her off. I know I would have if I was there. Bitch thinks she is above it all.

• Love 4

This was the best part of the show for me. My husband was face-down in his pillow, trying to go sleep, lifts his head and says, "That was Jennelle, wasn't it?" Lol. It got even better with the argument about who got to NOT keep the Roll. My husband looked up again and said, "seriously? They are fighting over who doesn't want to keep the baby?" "Yep, and it's during a car chase between them. You didn't see that part." "Of course it was."

Sleepy, uninterested husbands who can't help but be pulled in by the stupidity of TM2 are the biggest LOL for me!

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 8

I have to confess, even though you guys may think I am a p.o.s. I was 16 & pregnant, kept the baby to raise by myself. I met a man 10 years older than me, my kids was only 3, but it was her that decided to call him dad. I tried hard to get her to stop, her own dad hardly ever saw her, so I think she was just normally wanting a dad in her life, like her friends had. Anyway, he and I married after knowing each other for 6 months. This December we will celebrate our 35th Wedding Anniversary. And now my daughter has a real relationship with her bio-dad and his new kids, as well as the other 2 daughters my husband & I had. And has given me 5 grand kids.

I was pretty much the first girl he ever loved, and at that time, his mother was pretty much ashamed that he was marrying a kid, with a kid. After all of these years, I love her as a mother.

Given more time, these things can work themselves out for what is best for the kids. They do have minds of their own, like Aubree does, and are not dumb when they are still so young. We don't give them enough credit for knowing themselves how they feel. 

• Love 20