Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

Holy cow! Did Dawn Ward piss off the producers? She really looked pathetic. She was literally a middle aged mean girl in a fancy cafeteria. Get over it Dawn, Magali wins this round. The producers must hate Dawn given the way the episode was put together. We see a scene of Dawn putting down second weddings while the girls are all crying at the beauty and fondness displayed at Magali's wedding.

I don't mind when these ladies fight because they know how to "fight" like adults.  I wouldn't mind if there's still discontent next year if there's a real reason and not the made up bollocks Dawn tried to put over.

Lauren wins the episode! She's shrewd. She immediately saw through everyone's shenanigans.

Was Leanne really going to have a go at the wedding?! 

• Love 1

How is Magali the jealous one when you can't keep HER name outta YOUR mouth, Dawn? Obviously, Dawn is butthurt that Magali refuses to accept Dawn's self-given title of Queen Bee of this social circle. And damn if Dawn didn't look like a Bitter Betty with her little gathering while Magali & Dean move their guests to tears with the genuine heartfelt emotion of their ceremony.

Lauren definitely wins the episode for calling out all the bullshit spread about.

But how cute were Magali and Dean dancing? I died when they busted out the robot.

• Love 2

That...was quite a finale!

Not sure why Lauren got so salty at the mask, but it led to the cake-throwing, so I'll allow it!

Of COURSE Dawn completely rewrote the visit from Magali when retelling it to her sidekicks, that's pretty much to be expected at this point.  That woman is just delusional, as are her catty hairstylists.

Ampika was quite the diva at her party, and I don't blame Lauren for being upset with her continued harping about her and Paul--it really isn't her business.

LOVED Lauren at the end walking up all "What did I miss?"  Brilliant ending.

No reunion?  Pity.  Hopefully there will be a third season.  Were ratings better than the first?

• Love 1

It is funny how wound up they are about "follow my leader" when they did indeed to that by going.

Didn't think Lauren's behaviour was funny. Someone has to clean that up! And she never seems to say anything to anyone's face, it's all in THs.

Loved how angry Ampika got about it being up to everyone whom they invite to their "gigs". The chat with Lauren about Paul was a bit uncomfortable though.

Tanya doing her wobbly confrontation voice and Dawn slurring a bit at the end.

Again, no bloody reunion. I wanted to see them bring up Dawn going to court for attacking Sinita! Plus other things.

I got a new tv for my bedroom and was flicking thru the channels as my husband was showing me how it works {mechanically challenged} and stopped at Bravo for about 5 minutes.  My husband said "They are all female impersonators, right?", so I guess this show is going to be cheestastic!

Edited by One More Time