Type keyword(s) to search

S21: Kim Zolciak: Get Wiggy With the Real Housewife

• Start Topic

Known for her blonde wigs, catchy pop songs and her vivacious personality, Kim is also the mother of 6 children. Her socialite status amongst Atlanta's elite snagged her the reality spot on Bravo’s hit show, Real Housewives of Atlanta. Her debut single, "Tardy for the Party," reached the number three spot on iTunes. In 2012, Kim released her second single, "Google Me." In April 2012, Kim's spin off Don’t be Tardy for the Wedding debuted on Bravo. The series revolved around Kim's extravagant wedding to NFL Falcons player Kroy Biermann. The series was a huge hit for Bravo, and is currently on air for its fourth season.  PRO DANCE PARTNER: TONY DOVOLANI

Screen-Shot-2012-06-02-at-4.01.50-PM.png

Right? I gather she smokes like a chimney. Of course, she also claims to work out like a fiend, so who knows. I dislike her intensely and hope she completely washes out.

Mark can introduce her to the Nicoderm patch! 

I'm actually kind of curious about this partnership.  I've never watched her show or seen her in anything but every reaction to her casting notes that her lack of a work ethic is legendary. At least Tony dodged the buttery bigot bullet that is Paula Deen.

Edited by tearbender
  • Love 3

Right? I gather she smokes like a chimney. Of course, she also claims to work out like a fiend, so who knows. I dislike her intensely and hope she completely washes out.

She does? Since when? Honestly asking because last I heard, her way of keeping in shape was plastic surgery.

• Love 3

OnceSane, your question made me think twice. I guess I was remembering last summer when I saw lots of articles like this, and I thought she made a point with those recent thigh-gap pictures of saying she had "earned it" but I can't find any confirmation of that, so maybe I made it up. In any case, I think your point is well taken; clearly plastic surgery is her preferred method of maintaining her figure, whatever she says :)

• Love 1

Kim's the one on Real Housewives Atlanta who ate pizza while undergoing some sort of cellulite treatment. At the same time. Like, literally lying on her stomach in a bikini whilst eating her pizza while the light thingy was moving around her.

I can't wait to watch ...

• Love 1

I'm DVR'ing this just for Kim.  I'm curious to see if she can control her potty mouth -- every other word is f-ing on Tardy, and I'd also like to see how she reacts to being told what to do.  

There's something about this woman.  She's spoiled and entitled and delusional, but I'd like to see her ditch the wigs, get outside her comfort zone, and be "real" (for lack of a better word). 

I hadn't seen that new face -- she looks like a totally different person.  That's really her?

• Love 5

Kim's outfit was one of the worst ever worn this program.  I don't think I have ever seen a woman on this show dressed so ... unflatteringly, shall we say. 

Her dancing ... you can't even call it dancing.  It was like she'd been shown the choreography once and was doing her first walk though of the moves. 

I was hoping it would turn out she was good and it would be fun to watch her, but I'm thinking she is going home pretty fast.  Maybe she has a lot of fans who will vote for her and keep her on for a while.  Because her dancing sure won't.  

• Love 4

I was hoping it would turn out she was good and it would be fun to watch her, but I'm thinking she is going home pretty fast.  Maybe she has a lot of fans who will vote for her and keep her on for a while.  Because her dancing sure won't.  

If her Facebook page is an indication, she'll get votes.  I think she has about 50K followers and many were saying before the show aired that they'd vote for her.  She probably has a slew of Twitter followers too.

She won't be a good dancer because she's too self-conscious, always posing. 

• Love 3

Poster child for too much plastic surgery - odd looking nose, major face lift, eye work and pumped up lips and cheeks - plus unnaturally white giant fake teeth. All topped off by fake blond hair. Lovely. Too bad surgery can't be used to implant grace or class.

• Love 6

Don't let Kim hear you saying she's had plastic surgery on her face or nose, she'll call you a hater. LOL!!! She is denying to the high hills that she's had a nose job. But this is coming from a woman who has someone photoshop her photos to make her legs look skinny.

• Love 3

It wasn't much of a fit, as celebrity fits go.  I've seen lots worse, from everyday people.  They arrived at the gate at the last minute, said they had their boarding passes but Delta couldn't find them -- or something.  Also something about luggage -- I heard Kim say she had "clothes, shoes, purses, money" in her luggage and she didn't want her luggage on a different flight.

Kim might have been able to move if she hadn't tried to give herself a 19-inch waist.  Woman could hardly breathe, let alone move.

My elderly mom yelled for me to come and see Kim dance.  Whoa, she's big!  Where's photo shop when you need it?  Yikes.  Well, her "dancing" was atrocious (she just walked around) and I LMAO because Gary Busey, God love him, got a higher score across the board than Kim did.  Busey got all 5's and Kim got all 4's.  HEE.

• Love 3

OMG. Wig must have spent all her practice time reviewing tape of previous seasons to pull off that performance. She can't "dance sexy" with anyone else but her husband? Isn't she a former stripper -- oops, "dancer"? The hysterics and tears were straight outta the "shocked Christian" playbook. One shouldn't try this maneuver, however, unless one has actual acting talent.

Free Tony. I don't think there's ever been a season of DWTS in which there were three contestants that could realistically get sent home in Week 1.

• Love 1

The Delta incident (as told by TMZ, granted) doesn't make sense. You can check in online and pick up a boarding pass when you get there. I do it all the time. Or, you can use your phone. It shows one of those bardcode square things and they scan that in when you arrive.

It sounds more like Kim wanted an earlier flight and Delta had to juggle to find her three first class seats.

Kim's "I did it!" was kinda sweet.  She was so proud of herself.  She performed in front of a national TV audience.  Not well, but she did do it. 

Now if she can take getting voted off with some grace, there might be some hope for her.

well she has had 4 children in 2 1/2 years so I don't know how we are expecting her to have a perfect body.  Birthing twins ruins your stomach for life. It's called Twin Skin. I guess she has plastic surgeons and lipo etc. What I found funny was the tweet they posted "I hope I am as pretty as you when I am your age" HA! doesnt Kim claim to be only 29?

• Love 1
well she has had 4 children in 2 1/2 years so I don't know how we are expecting her to have a perfect body.  Birthing twins ruins your stomach for life. It's called Twin Skin. I guess she has plastic surgeons and lipo etc.

She photoshopped a perfect body, so she just looks different than her pictures. Her size is fine either way. 

well she has had 4 children in 2 1/2 years so I don't know how we are expecting her to have a perfect body.  Birthing twins ruins your stomach for life. It's called Twin Skin. I guess she has plastic surgeons and lipo etc. What I found funny was the tweet they posted "I hope I am as pretty as you when I am your age" HA! doesnt Kim claim to be only 29?

No, she claims she's her real age, which is in her 30s.

She said she can't speak. If she can't speak....

I think she's danced her last dance. Wishing her a speedy recovery and that they find out why she's throwing clots or whatever caused her to have a stroke.

The news stories today say that she has 100% of her feeling back and she hopes to be released from the hospital today.

Am I a completely horrible person if my first thought when hearing this story was that it was a conveniently timed panic attack that allows her to bow out of the competition without going through being voted off?  Don't answer that.

ETA:  I do wish her a speedy recovery though and hope she's doing well!

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Love 11

Am I a completely horrible person if my first thought when hearing this story was that it was a conveniently timed panic attack that allows her to bow out of the competition without going through being voted off?  Don't answer that.

She claimed a cancer scare when she was a Real Housewife.  I don't remember  exactly why -- she was looking for sympathy for some reason.

The dancing is probably the most she's moved that body since she was a child.

• Love 2

The cancer story was because she'd started wearing wigs and someone (NeNe??) called her out about it. Instead of saying "I like wearing wigs" she told the fake cancer story. Then... she starts trying to sell a line of her wigs.

So, I'll sit on the sidelines with MMLEsq for a while. :)

• Love 1

Well, it looks like I'll be sitting with a few of you as my first thought was she did something so she can exit DWTS. 

I don't understand why anyone who has zero dancing skills would go on this show, regardless of how much they get paid.  The humiliation of looking like a fool on national tv wouldn't be worth it to me.  Yeah, she's made a fool of herself on Bravo, but I have to think this is a much wider audience.

Hopefully, she makes a full recovery with no major lasting consequences.  Strokes, mini or otherwise, nothing to mess around with.

Edited by hoosier80
  • Love 3

Kim's "cancer" has been a running joke in reality TV circles for a while.

http://www.realitytea.com/2009/07/17/rhoa-kim-zolciaks-ex-publicist-dishes-dirt-on-her/

http://www.inquisitr.com/2123782/andy-cohen-still-laughing-about-kim-zolciak-rhoa-reunion-moment/

“You know what, it was the moment, it’s just that it’s an absurd moment and it defines the entire operation to me okay? It was the Season 1 Atlanta reunion when I asked Kim Zolciak about her having cancer. And she went into this cockamamie story… about sitting in the parking lot of a Chili’s waiting for test results and it turns out she didn’t have cancer. And I was like, ‘Well did you have it?’ And she was like, ‘No I did not.’ So it was layers coming off… it was just so absurd that I think it kind of just told me, okay this is the Ramona [singer] coaster, as you put it, that I’m now on.”

• Love 1