Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E22: Home Again

• Start Topic

I am a person who gets embarrassed for people on TV when they do dumb things. I have been known to watch moments through my fingers, or just fast-forwarding to skip fast characters saying excruciating things you know they shouldn't. I blush on their behalf. I never saw this episode. I've never heard Andrea's offer to gift Brandon with her virginity. JUST LISTENING TO THE CLIP MADE ME BREAK OUT IN HIVES. I am not joking. That was brutal. Oh my gosh. RIP Sara.

• Love 2

The way the end of the episode is written is so clunky. It's like Brenda magically wouldn't have been pregnant if they were still moving or something. What was she planning to do if they weren't staying in BH? And then in the next episode she says she's 5 days late. Is the S2 premier supposed to happen the next day? And if not, why did she think she was knocked up at the going away party? Would any woman of any age panic if her period was 1 day late? This is TMI, but I don't even think I would notice until about day 4 or 5. So what is the timeline here?

• Love 1
On 8/28/2015 at 11:05 AM, StatMom said:

Dave, just take it one day at a time.

Also, Brandon is once again inappropriately angry. This time at Brenda for not sharing something as soon as he thought she should have. Maybe she figured you'd give her one of your paternalistic lectures, BRANDON.

Brandon is very annoying. He shouldn't have been condescending towards Brenda.