Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: The Cuts Begin

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I so wish that the production company would tell the girls not to start all of their sentences with "I definitely think" or "I do think." "Definitely" and "do" are giant flags indicating that the girl is answering the question. Someone from production asks, "Do you think this could be a cut night?" and we end up hearing a girl say "I definitely think this could be a cut night." It drives me nuts because it makes it seem pretty clear that the line is basically being spoon-fed. It would feel so much more organic if the girl just said, "Tonight could be a cut night."

I give Colby a ton of credit for trying, and I liked that she was well-spoken and poised. The accent thing didn't strike me as fake, either.

Maybe the episode was a little choppy, but at least there wasn't a ton of fake, staged conversations.

Well, at the risk of being stalkery, Stephanie's FB says she went to North Garland High School, and when you Google her name and school it says she graduated in 1991 so that makes her 42 years old.

Oh my god, when I first read this I thought you were talking about TCC Stephanie, and I went, "WHAAAT?!?!" Lol, now I feel silly for not realizing you guys were discussing Stephanie Dibiase.

It's funny because the first time I saw pics of Stephanie it was for the AAIA auditions three years ago, and I thought she was Fergie (who also doesn't look like a spring chicken). I posted on TWoP asking what the hell Fergie was doing at the AAIA auditions, and someone replied like, "Ummm, that's Stephanie, the director." Hahaha, I felt pretty stupid. But Fergie is still all I can think of when I see Stephanie.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2

I agree.

What I thought was kind of mean was at finals when the judges made fun of the top 3 girls  in the FV.

YES!    I was absolutely shocked at Kelly's behavior.  Judy was just feeding off Kelly.   Oh my God, that mean girl stuff should be reason for them to be reprimanded.   I don't care how talented Kelly is with directing this squad.  Her behavior this season is unacceptable and would be a reason she would cut 

people from the team!   Talk about Chelsea Chaney being toxic.  K and J are the ones being toxic this season.  Kelly almost seems to downright hate Colby for some reason.  I feel so bad for her.

Edited by TwitchyPoo

RazzleberryPie - Interesting, that you broached something I'd been wondering: how long is DCC:MTT going to continue...  I agree that we see the same thing over and over again year after year, but I also know there's a lot of people (besides us) who watch.  According to TVbytheNumbers, "CMT’s longest running non-music series, 'Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team' reached nearly 2 million total viewers across all CMT platforms weekly last season."  2 Million viewers isn't bad for a end-of-summer, late night program. Of course, I don't know how many actually tuned in Thursday night.  They must have gotten below a .3 in the desired demographics, because they're not listed in Thursday's cable ratings chart. But I'll be watching as long as it's on!

I will be watching too. I have wondered if this season is the last but I actually hope not. I really enjoy the different girls each season even though we're seeing the same things.

KaShara is definitely my favorite so far this year, followed by Holly. And I really like Shelbi but I worry she's not long for the team. Like someone said above, Kelli's reaction to her quitting her job spoke volumes to me.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 4

YES!    I was absolutely shocked at Kelly's behavior.  Judy was just feeding off Kelly.   Oh my God, that mean girl stuff should be reason for them to be reprimanded.   I don't care how talented Kelly is with directing this squad.  Her behavior this season is unacceptable and would be a reason she would cut 

people from the team!   Talk about Chelsea Chaney being toxic.  K and J are the ones being toxic this season.  Kelly almost seems to downright hate Colby for some reason.  I feel so bad for her.

I completely agree.  From what I understand, none of that behavior is tolerated by Kelli or Judy when the other girls do it, so why would they act like that.

As for this season, I'm already bored.

Okay here is my super quick comment because I've only watched it once.. and I like to watch each episode twice so in case I've missed anything the first time lol!

Three minutes in and Melissa Rycroft was already irritating me and I wanted to throw a cushion at the screen.
I think my issue with her is, I'm guessing she's being paid for her role as 'smile coach' and I'd rather see a vet doing it and the money going to them.. I did read somewhere that they get $150 per home game? That seems a pittance considering all the unpaid practice hours. (If this is wrong, please don't not get angry at me .. I am completely willing to acquiesce if I have misremembered this info).

I feel we see so little of the vets, it would be a good way to bring them into the show more (though we did get weeny snip-its of them this week).

Secondly, as a Brit, there are so  many girls with interesting names that I've never heard of in the UK!!  Not just from this year but others too.. fave names I've never heard of (or for a girl in the case of Collin) Kashara, LaRae (Kaitlyn LaRae), Caila, Raylee, Collin, Breelan, Kinzie Ryanne! It's a revelation!!

• Love 2

Think my question got buried so I'll repost it:

Was just watching the end credits for this episode (I've actually never watched the full credits before).  Noticed that Sam Finglass is a "Production Assistant".  Anyone know how long she's been doing that? 
Edited by lscobee
I was amused by all the girls expressing horror at the rolling and rolling and rolling

When they showed Amy, Megan and a couple of others dancing around/preening in their partial uniforms before the fitting, it struck me that the shorts looked just fine at length, before all of the rolling. The ultra low-rise trend has been over for years. It's time they tweaked the fit of those shorts. They are so much wider than they are long, they make everyone's backside look bigger than it is. (Exhibit A)

Love Stephanie from Ice Angels.  She always seems to have good choreography and just seems like a cool, fun person.  I liked that they showed her previewing it to Judy and Kelly and getting their feedback on how to tweak.

It was funny that Stephanie was saying she knows what works and what doesn't work. Then after she finished dancing, Kelli immediately starting pointing out the parts of it that didn't work.

I hate to say it, but aside from being so skinny, I think the moles all over Emily's stomach would have been a deal breaker on their own. Very distracting and the first thing I noticed when she put the uniform on.

If Kelli isn't bothered by the large scar on Jenna's belly, I guess a few moles wouldn't matter to her either.

if Shelbi has the resources to focus on dance for 2 months without working more power to her.

According to her public LinkedIn profile, the jobs she was working before this were low-skill receptionist positions. That, and working at Bebe. It doesn't seem like she would have much savings from that. Plus girls her age tend to spend most of what they make. So unless she'd saved off a hell of a lot of birthday/Christmas/graduation money, I have a hard time believing she's living off savings.

Colby just didn't fit from the beginning.

I don't think Colby was even close to the training camp cutoff, given the judges shocked reaction that she was in the top 3.

But even she admitted she was the slowest to pick up the choreography.

Given all of this, the question in my mind is how did Colby make finals at all? None of them seemed to like the look of her to begin with. Or was she one of those women selected just for her storyline? Never mind. I think I just answered my own question.

Also is the "Katy Aldrich" that is a a "Special Events Coordinator" retired DCC Katy Marie?

No. Different Katy.

The kickline could have been a full segment in itself (given how horrible it was) and you could see the vets making comments behind the TCC line -- I'd love to see more of them helping the rookies.

The rehearsal schedule must seem so excessive for the vets. Do they really need to be there 5, sometimes 6, days a week while the rookies are learning kickline, thunderstruck and other dances some of the vets have been doing for years?

Edited by sleepyjean

I agree, in that the "career-ending" comment was meant for DCC careers.

Brooke Sorenson (now Sorenson-Nix) was a 5 year DCC and she got her injury in her 4th or 5th seasons. Anyone else know? (I don't feel like going back and checking it out! lol) 

I'm going to apologize in advance for going off topic. Just answering a quote and adding a comment.

Brooke got injured while going into her 2nd year as a vet (season 2) during TC.  If you look at the 2007 squad photo she is in the 3rd row at the end, left side. They did that to hide to the cast (bandage) on her left leg. They brought her out at the end just before they took the picture. She had on only one boot on and was using a crutch. If she wasn't injured she probably would have been somewhere else (like the 2nd or 3rd last row) in the photo.

http://www.anirbanroy.org/2007%20Squad.jpg

RE: Colby's older looks: Wasn't Natalie Woods (season 2) one of the older rookies in season 2? She at least looked good and like a DCC.

Edited by MrsEVH

Rachel LeAnn (red hair Rachel) tore her knee up in TC one year and had to leave for surgery, then she did come back and obviously made it all the way the next year.  She is a, what, third year vet now? But now that I reread the question, not sure if she applies LOL  I give them credit...even if I felt I had healed up doing the jump split after that would terrify me. 

I think Shelbi has a wealthy family and/or wealthy boyfriend.  I mean, she had a pic on her IG from last year with Breelan and Abby Camille where they are in their uniforms and the caption was like "so glad the DCC were able to make another appearance this year at Geoff's neighbor's superbowl party!"  So if her bf lives somewhere that people are paying to have DCC show up, it must be at least somewhat nice lol  

Brooke got injured while going into her 2nd year as a vet (season 2) during TC.  If you look at the 2007 squad photo she is in the 3rd row at the end, left side. They did that to hide to the cast (bandage) on her left leg. They brought her out at the end just before they took the picture. She had on only one boot on and was using a crutch. If she wasn't injured she probably would have been somewhere else (like the 2nd or 3rd last row) in the photo.

Thanks. I knew Brooke was a 5 year Vet, but didn't know when she'd gotten her injury. I remembered her standing off to the side in the picture, but since the old DCC site is gone, you can't really look at former squads anymore. (damn it!) :D

Just wanted to add that KaShara is also a favorite of mine with her, "These shorts are shorter than my attention span" comment. LOL  Shows she's got gumption and a quick wit. I so hope she makes the team!

Also, I didn't think Kelli was rude when saying who the top 3 fan vote candidates were. She just smiled. It was the other judges who had the reaction. The only thing I didn't care for this season was Kelli saying to Emily, "Well, do you want this straight or should I sugarcoat it..."  To me, that was unprofessional. You're going to cut the girl - don't ask her how she wants the bad news: just tell her. But after 10 seasons on the air, both Kelli and Judy are going to say things at times that rankle. I just chalked it up as an unfortunate incident.

I also thought the scene with Stephanie DiBiase-Wheat saying she was intimidated was an epically cringe-worthy. DiBiase-Wheat is a well respected, well known choreographer. Judy says they bring in guest choreographers to help create new routines. I'm sure Stephanie has been there more than a few times over the years. She's just as much a professional as Kelli and Judy. It was just a horrible scene and I wish the MMT film editor had been savvy enough to leave it on the cutting room floor.

Edited by Kaedee
  • Love 1

Is it just me, or did Colby actually smirk when Kelli told her she was too thin?

I'm glad we won't be seeing her next episode. Trying to figure Colby out has been driving me crazy... the woman-child behaviour is so inappropriate in the context - the coquettishness seems bizarre.

On rewatch I'm not sure I give her full marks for acting gracefully in Kelli's office anymore when it seems she is striving to be someone she's not, the rest of the time.

I do wish her the best in moving on and I feel sad that she has put herself up for portrayal in a way that lends her to ridicule.

• Love 1

At one point in the episode, they show the score sheet tally from finals, and you can see how the girls ranked (if you pause it).  Someone gave Melissa a "maybe!"  Holly got all "yes" votes.

I tried and tried to pause, read and decipher that score sheet, but couldn't! Is there more than one Melissa?

Unless, of course, you're related to her.

Touche! In her defense, Cassie did have a lot of dance training, too. But she was an excellent tumbler/stunter, and I don't want to beat that dead horse again on her dance skill. 

Was it Nicole Hamilton who was cut one year, for lack of dance training, then came back and was a rock star for 5 years? They just can't admit that rarely, there is a girl who picks it all up easily without years of formal dance training. That rare unicorn does find it's way out of the forest to Valley Ranch once in a while.

• Love 1

It doesn't matter if you are naturally flexible or not. High kicks are a job requirement, period. My daughter was not one of the more naturally flexible girls when she started dancing but over the years she worked at it and now she can kick. Personally, I wouldn't even consider auditioning without being able to kick.

And as for Madeline and other studio girls, unless they do workshops and conventions, they might do just a couple of routines a year. They learn them slowly over several weeks and don't have to go full out right away, so this business of performing with facials and all on the first day is truly foreign to them.

Or Madeline'a mom spoonfed her all the combos weeks in advance of the orher girls so she never had to learn on the spot w/ the other students.

• Love 1

I loved what Kelli said to Emily in the cut scene - something like 'training camp was made especially for girls like you, we want to give you the chance to make the team'. The way she put it sounded kind, sweet and supportive.

• Love 3

I think it was Colby's faces and body language when dancing that got her cut.  The other stuff is just icing on the cake.  Just my opinion.

That's interesting, because I think those things could have been changed and that THOSE were the icing on the cake. I think she got cut because she #1 was not even on their radar to be on the squad to begin with, #2 she stood out in a bad way and #3 they just weren't impressed. It's not like they were looking for reasons to keep her since they weren't sold on her at Finals (IMO).

• Love 2

Colby was cut because she doesn't have the "fresh" (code for "young") look they want for the DCC.  And I kinda agree with that, although I thought she seemed like a really cool person (not that being a "cool person" automatically qualifies for you for the DCC).

I agree with sleepyjean, with the criticism of Colby, why did they even bother selecting her for finals?

I guess I'm alone in thinking this, but I really don't care for Kashara. That attention span comment she made makes me think she loves playing the adorable, quirky, dumb blonde routine, and that is a big time pet peeve of mine.

I agree with sleepyjean, with the criticism of Colby, why did they even bother selecting her for finals?

I think she made it to finals because she got votes from several judges after semis. IIRC, some of the judges said that she was striking and would be appealing to men. While we've seen Kelli and Judy overrule the judges once with Danielle to bring a girl into training camp, I don't recall Kelli or Judy ever striking a girl who got the votes to advance. Now, I doubt they would televise that anyway, but regardless we've seen girls make it as training camp when Kelli and/or Judy did not care for them. 

• Love 1

I feel this episode illustrated how truly gimmicky and pointless the fan vote is.  Winning the fan vote but not the judge vote (and, most importantly, votes from Kelli and Judy) is a waste of time.   If the judges didn't like a candidate at finals and they get a fan vote invite into training camp, they're not going to be chosen for the final squad.  I feel kind of bad for Colby in that regard- I didn't care for her look or her dancing, but being dragged into training camp when she had no chance of making the team was a waste of her time and a waste of screen time.

• Love 1

I feel like of course the fan vote is a gimmick. It's main point isn't to fet a girl into training camp -- it's to drive traffic to the website and promote the show.

Edited by Dccfan126
  • Love 5

I think she made it to finals because she got votes from several judges after semis. IIRC, some of the judges said that she was striking and would be appealing to men. While we've seen Kelli and Judy overrule the judges once with Danielle to bring a girl into training camp, I don't recall Kelli or Judy ever striking a girl who got the votes to advance. Now, I doubt they would televise that anyway, but regardless we've seen girls make it as training camp when Kelli and/or Judy did not care for them.

Although I could always tell Colby was taller, I didn't realize she was 5'9" - which is really tall. 5'9" w/ long legs and blonde hair is striking and attention getting - as long as she wasn't a complete clutz w/ dancing (which she didn't look like to me) it makes total sense that she made it into finals just on her height and hair alone.

I guess I'm alone in thinking this, but I really don't care for Kashara. That attention span comment she made makes me think she loves playing the adorable, quirky, dumb blonde routine, and that is a big time pet peeve of mine.

Colby is an oddball. A very pretty, actually far more likeable than I expected, oddball. Not a great fit for the DCC, but definitely an interesting character. I think they totally brought her in for a storyline - and she helped manufacture that, which i say, because she was 1) featured in early filming and 2) Kelli said she came highly recommended, so there had definitely been some reference checking and buzz around her.

However, Colby was very gracious and cooperative, and didn't pull any Vivian drama or Megan Flaherty 'ungraciousness'. Sometimes, when you already dislike someone, or have picked them out to be the villain or foil, and they don't cooperate, it irritates you even more. This is what went on with Colby, IMO. I'm glad Kelli went ahead and cut her early, instead of dragging it out.

KaShara - I don't think she's dumb or playing dumb. I think she's just trying to keep a good sense of humor in a very tense atmosphere. She's very aware she has a Very Country Accent and blond hair, which is immediately going to make a lot of people think she's a naive, stupid, country bumpkin. She's Dolly Parton/Kelli Pickler-ing her 'obstacles' in her favor, and then proving she has talent as an entertainer. I actually love that she's true to herself, not changing an accent to suit anyone else, and has a sense of humor. So many of these girls come off as robotic, personality-less or just plain fake (Vivian, Colby) when they try to fit the DCC Stepford mold. 

• Love 6

Yes the fan vote backfired this year and will likely go the way of the "big sister" thing.

Kelly, I hope you're reading this because you really dissapointed me and perhaps many of your contemporaries this season so far with the way you have treated Colby. I know I might be reaching a little, but I sensed a little jealousy in the catty and mean way you behaved towards her. She out-classed you and she kind of made you look bad.

Colby put herself out there; she announced her age openly when asked, (knowing that paranoid ageists would cut her down), she stated she had not performed in 10 years; and always she remained polite, sweet and genteel.

If Colby was 10 pounds heavier, did not do that peak-a-boo thing (which I didn't like either) and if she was just a little shorter- she probably wouldn't have needed the fan vote to get ino TC. She Does NOT Look "old". The "oldness" was fixable.

As I recall, a young Sunni Cranfill was called "old looking" when she was cut her 1st year in TC... then, (miraculously? ) Sunni came back the next year and was a popular cheerleader for several years, and I never heard sbout Sunni looking "old" again.

People often think taller women look older than they are. Colby is 5'9". Also, Colby being from Texas, she might have fried herself in the sun in Her youth, which both Kelly AND Judy CLEARLY have done. Kelly is 2 years older than me and I don't bake myself; my chest doesn't look crepey like hers does.

Colby had her splits and kicks and was clearly working hard on the dance and was honest about her weaknesses. She was axed before remotely being given a chance!

How many girls who basically sucked were kept on and on in TC because kelly liked them? (Karissa and many others..)

Colby was also great ambassador material, and the male judges said she was striking and men would love her. I think Kelly was a very cold, ugly and an unattractive version of herself this week.

During the first few years of this show Kelly horrified me with her cold mean harshness. But then these past few years she's shown a soft warm side, crying when cutting certain girls, and saying nice things... she was funny... I became a fan. Now I just feel a little sick.

Colby, go marry yourself a billionaire and do whatever in life you want to. You're beautiful and a class act. You deserve better!

On another note, Kelly's weight doesn't bother me and I love her bandage dresses. She also wears lots of pants and tunic sets,(mostly on outside days) which are absolutely "age appropriate" (which really means "figure appropriate.")

I absolutely agree with the poster who said she cringed when choreographer Stephanie said she's intimidated by K and J.... barf!! Stephanie, you intimidate me WAY MORE than they do, with your hard body, beauty and celebrity status. You're a rock star! Don't let them Scare You!! Shake that shit off!!

Kelly said something silly this season about the 1st week in TC being benign... and that she was surprised everyone was so emotional. .... really? Have you heard yourself Kelly? You're up there, yelling at a bunch of (basically) adolecents and threatening them that any second can and will be their last! Duh!

How about trying something new. How about you tell the girls, "ladies, relax. No one is getting cut tonight or tomorrow night. Just learn the material, have fun, and do what you love."

I guarantee they would absorb more of the material and just be better! Making 18 year olds cry ad nauseum is becoming tiresome. I guess I'm getting sick of Kelly saying the same old threatening lines... "world class,... they have to be perfect... we're the best and only take the very best...the brand the brand the brand....blah blah blah."

I don't want to be overly negative but the heaviness of this season is wearing on me a bit. The Jay scene was ok... did you guys notice the only girls who showed up were like 15 girls already superfit? Lol!! A couple of hard body vets were there too like vets Melissa, Lacey and Caila. Of course they did great.:)

But I hated the old forced Jay workouts of the 1st few seasons and don't want to see them come back.

I always liked Melissa Rycroft and I'm glad she's there. She gives me a break from the Kelly and no-personality Judy dynamic. I didn't think she played favorites last year, I just think she latches onto the weaker ones in the herd who need her, which right now Madeline really does.

Hey, on another subject, if they are cutting way down to 36, but could have 39, why chop vets? Stupid to cut 3 known good girls, only to replace them with TCCS you're just going to cut anyway. I don't get that.

I don't know how Emily made it into training camp if this is how she is. Her solo must have been incredible! She can always come back. Kelly cried when cutting Emily, which was touching.

I love Kashara and I think Shelby is beautiful as is Rose. Im not spoiled, so I can't imagine Raylee making the team this year or Madeline either at this point. Madeline just can't stop overpopping. I have no clue who most of the other TCCS are yet!

I also think they were dumb to reject Kansas City Ashley and 50 yard line Kelsey. They were both amazing, and hello!! not one girl is perfect.. but those 2 were pretty damn close!

Ashley just needed some one to videotape her and show her what she was doing wrong, and Kelsey was just super nervous and they were gunning to embarrass her and bring her down during interview. They've taken many rookies and vets into TC after saying stupid things in interview, so, what the hell?

Is anyone else finding this season stressful, frenetic and exhausting?? And excuse me, where is our promised reunion show?! :)

My favorite year I think was season 7 ?? It was the year we went on the Mexico calendar shoot with them and they did their bikini fashion show in Mexico. The music was great and so inspiring, we got to see that Kelly was a real person and we saw her sense of humor, and as I recall that season wasn't the Cassie or Vivian show. Ugh! maybe it was. .. I still think Vivian kept herself on the bubble all during her second year in TC to keep herself CONSTANTLY on the tv screen and being interviewed incessantly, all to be famous...I hope she got her wish.

I hope this isn't the last year for the show as some have said, but it could be. When the cameras stop rolling there will be hundreds less showing up for prelims. . Which reminds me!!

Courtney and Taylor!! You have both tried out for this team several years in a row...and you both know that kicks are a MUST and a deal-breaker! Yet you both audition with crappy kicks, totally unpracticed? Whaa???? Why waste your time in TC if you're unprepared?

As great as Taylor is, they can't keep her if she can't kick, and she knows this. I would not bother auditioning if I couldn't do all they require pretty well at least. That's all from me for now... doing this on my phone hurts my eyes. :)

KaShara - I don't think she's dumb or playing dumb.

I knew my opinion wasn't the norm :) But seriously, IMO "these shorts are shorter than my attention span" is pretty much the epitome of playing dumb. To me it says "I'm blonde and I'm cute but my oh my I can't pay attention tee hee" and is not remotely funny, especially when they have to work so hard to go against the "hot but dumb bimbo cheerleader who can barely tie her own shoes" stereotype the way it is.  It just rubs me wrong.

Edited by ByTor

Hey, on another subject, if they are cutting way down to 36, but could have 39, why chop vets? Stupid to cut 3 known good girls, only to replace them with TCCS you're just going to cut anyway. I don't get that.

All three of the cut vets were inexcusably sloppy and unprepared at tryouts. Kelli and Judy took a chance on Breelan and Ashley last year, and while they may be good girls, neither of them turned out to be very good DCCs. 

• Love 2

All three of the cut vets were inexcusably sloppy and unprepared at tryouts. Kelli and Judy took a chance on Breelan and Ashley last year, and while they may be good girls, neither of them turned out to be very good DCCs.

Yes, I totally agree. I've disagreed with cut vets in the past, but these three were totally justified.

• Love 3

Please don't talk about this show ending :/ - I actually *love* that its repetitive and we see the same thing season after season - something about that makes it so fun to see how each season's new set of girls handle each thing.

I hope it stays on forever - I don't care if K&J are coming in w/ walkers and blue hair in their 80's judging the girls - I will still be watching! Haha!

• Love 11

Please don't talk about this show ending :/ - I actually *love* that its repetitive and we see the same thing season after season - something about that makes it so fun to see how each season's new set of girls handle each thing.

I hope it stays on forever - I don't care if K&J are coming in w/ walkers and blue hair in their 80's judging the girls - I will still be watching! Haha!

Was just thinking this yesterday. But honestly I do not think this show will end after season ten. It's the number one show on CMT and has up'd the caliber of girls trying out. The squad this year has three nationally decorated dancers that I know of, and there might be more. I just don't see it ending yet.

• Love 4

Ugh, as a veteran, the crappy push-ups kill me! These girls who get 64 with Jay (who should know better and was demonstrating push-ups with his feet apart aughhhhhhh) would get less than 10 on a real PT test. The only one I buy is the gymnast, because gymnasts are awesome like that.

And the run really should be two miles. Like Melissa said, the kick line comes after a 4-5 minute dance. That puts them at 8 minutes? That's about a mile for most of these girls. Training at slightly longer intervals than you normally do increases your overall stamina, and makes you better for that 8 minutes.

I really wonder if the situation with Colby will change how the fan vote goes next year.

I wonder how Emily made it to finals? And how did she do in panel interviews?

• Love 1

If you pause the score sheet, you can see some of the rankings, and the votes, from finals.  Here's what I could make out:

1. Jacie 16-0-0 (i.e., 16 yes, 0 maybe, 0 no)

2. Lacey 16-0-0

3. Jinelle 16-0-0

4. Caila 16-0-0

5. Jennifer 16-0-0

6. Erica 16-0-0

7. Holly 15-1-0

8. Mary 15-1-0

9. Danielle 15-1-0

10. Jenna 15-1-0

11. Ashley 16-0-0

12. Melissa 15-1-0

13. Megan (San Diego) 15-0-1

14. Kelsey 14-2-0

15. Angela 14-2-0

16. Loren 15-1-0

17. Paige 14-2-0

18. Rachel 14-2-0

19. Holly (Reeds) 16-0-0

20. Amy (Columbia) 14-2-0

21. Jessica 15-1-0

22. Stephanie 13-3-0

23. Victoria 16-0-0

24. Chantel 16-0-0

25. Simone 13-2-1

26. Kinzie 12-4-0 (shocked she got 4 maybes!)

27. KaShara 12-2-2

28. Robin 12-3-1

29. Elizabeth 8-6-2

30. Amy (Charlotte) 10-6-0

31. Karen 14-0-2

I couldn't make out the names of the top girls, but it lists their cities, and I was able to figure out who was who from that information.  I'm not sure what leads to the ranking (as some girls with the same numbers of yes, nos, and maybes have different ranks), maybe the results of the test they have to take had something to do with that.

• Love 1
7. Holly 15-1-0

What?

14. Kelsey 14-2-0

What?

26. Kinzie 12-4-0 (shocked she got 4 maybes!)

Whaaat?

I'm surprised any of these girls didn't have all yeses. I would say the same about Angela, but I'm assuming maybes for her had to do with weight. She looks fantastic, but she's one of the naturally larger-framed girls, and always has been.

I'd be really interested to see the scores for the cut vets.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1