Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Thomas is a fucking snake. This story is making me sick. If they break up Ridge and Caroline, I will be done. What the fucking shit is the matter with this show and its writers that they not only think we're interested in 3 triangles but that in each of them two of  the people iare related. Fuck!

• Love 6

I think Quinn is going after Eric.  She has no job now so she has to do something for money or maybe getting her job back.  If she succeeds there is also the added bonus of driving Steffy crazy.

My only question is where is Deacon while this is going on?  They honestly just should have left it at Deacon leaving to visit Hope. This shit is why I pretty much stopped watching the show and just read the boards. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, ch1 said:

I think Quinn is going after Eric.  She has no job now so she has to do something for money or maybe getting her job back.  If she succeeds there is also the added bonus of driving Steffy crazy.

My only question is where is Deacon while this is going on?  They honestly just should have left it at Deacon leaving to visit Hope. This shit is why I pretty much stopped watching the show and just read the boards. 

Responding to the bolded: Quinn has her own business Quinn Artisan jewelry. She shouldn't be begging Eric for anything. I assume Deacon is eating snacks in the hotel room while this is going on. Why they are in a hotel when Quinn owns 2 residences is beyond me. This is a special kind of stupid only hacks can pull off.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ch1 said:

Oh God no!

Look, Eric is a weak will pansy that won't stand up to his idiot children,  but I do not want to see him inflicted with an insane wife....again. plus, at 70 some odd years old, he's gotta stop thinking with his dick at some point.

Deacon really is a useless appendage to the show.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

plus, at 70 some odd years old, he's gotta stop thinking with his dick at some point.

If Quinn really does try to pull the old wearing lingerie under a coat move on Eric, I really wish they'd have some fun and have him pull a Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon and say 'Quinn, I'm too old for this S(*&'. Put your clothes back on.'

• Love 2

Newspaper soaps column preview
(via courierjournal.net/soaps)

Week of July 4th
Someone witnesses a forbidden encounter.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_1b8e84...

WLS Spoilers

Monday, July 4
Steffy is upset by Wyatt's decision to visit Quinn; Liam faces off with Bill after seeing Bill getting cozy with Brooke.

Tuesday, July 5
Bill and Katie have words at Steffy's Fourth of July party; Liam confronts Brooke about her relationship with Bill.

Wednesday, July 6
Liam warns Brooke that he will tell Katie the truth if Brooke doesn't come clean; Katie sneaks a drink.

Thursday, July 7
Wyatt interrupts Thomas and Steffy's discussion about Liam; Katie unexpectedly arrives at Liam's door.

Friday, July 8
Katie unleashes her anger and frustration on Brooke; Liam talks to Steffy about his feelings.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2016/07/bold-and-the-be...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 7/4
S29, E200  
Liam and Bill face off; upset by Wyatt, Steffy remembers a promise Liam made her. 

Tue 7/5
S29, E201  
Liam confronts Brooke about what he learned; Katie and Bill give speeches at Wyatt and Steffy's Fourth of July party.

Wed 7/6
S29, E202  
Liam tells Brooke that if she doesn't own up to the affair, he will tell Bill himself; Katie has a drink. 

Thu 7/7
S29, E203  
Katie turns to Liam for help; Wyatt interrupts a discussion about Liam. 

Fri 7/8
S29, E204  
Katie takes her anger and frustration out on Brooke; Liam talks to Steffy about his feelings. 

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-b...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Not since the old days of Donna and Pam fighting have I seen such sleep inducing spoilers. Knowing how recycled the writing is,  Katie's lashing out will be exactly the second as it was a month ago, as is Liam's talk to Steffy.

(edited)

Week of July 11th
A husband commits the ultimate betrayal.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_463877...

Current husbands on canvas:

Ridge
Rick
Papa Avant
Bill
Wyatt

If it's a sexual betrayal then the obvious choice is Bill but Ridge doing Brooke would be a shock to send Caroline into Thomas' arms.

If it's a betrayal of trust, then Wyatt choosing Quinn over Steffy is the obvious one.

Edited to add the following spoilers.  And the husband's betrayal is Bill taking Will from Katie.

Edited by TobinAlbers
Updated spoilers
  • Love 2

This is so stupid. Why the fucking fuck does Ridge have to lose his position because he was protecting his wife who was fucking violated by his asshole son. I hope this bullshit is not true. How in the fuck does Thomas think he's ready to run anything except his unwanted dick through another man's woman. He's just like Wyatt and  has no respect for other people's relationships. Maybe Eric will say fuck this bullshit, I'm coming back to work.

I hate myself right now for watching this crap.

• Love 5
(edited)

Eric had better reveal Thorne, Kristen, Felicia, Loading Dock Guy, the Partially Open Door, or hell even Quinn now that he's apparently boinking her....anyone is better than those yahoos "throwing their hats in the ring" to become CEO. Or God forbid, he could ask Brooke to come back. You know, the only character in the show history to keep consistent control of the company for longer than two days and actually made FC pretty rich. I barely remember what it is Steffy does there anymore and even apart of his broken moral compass, Thomas hasn't done much of shit there, either. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

If the last spoiler is true, I really want to know what the people in the writers room is smoking because between Quinn and Thomas that's two violations that they've flipped to the victims 'wanting/enjoying' it.

• Love 6

The sad thing is with Caroline and Liam being cousins and pretty close, they could've had some powerful scenes as each talks about their violation. Liam could be bonding with Doug and they he mentions how he's sorry he wasn't there when she gave birth and she apologizes for thinking he didn't care and was being selfish and it slips into Liam venting about the whole Eve situation how violated he feels and sickened that because he's a man and because he wasn't in his right mind and because Quinn didn't use violence, people tell him he wasn't raped and he enjoyed it. Caroline could gently wonder why Liam didn't press charges and he talks about how messed up in the head he feels about Quinn and it sickens him even more that he's been so forgiving of this woman even though she hurt him so deeply and Caroline finally breaks down about what happened with Thomas and how she feels the same way and how she's been trying to deny what happened to herself for Ridge's sake to protect him and his relationship with Thomas and didn't want to admit that her friend Thomas took advantage of her that way and they both support each other through their recovery process.

TPTB actually had a good set-up to compare 'contrast' these violations but walked them both back because...plot reasons.

• Love 5

That's gross.  I may have to take this one off the DVR.  It's bad enough they tried to walk back what we saw on screen, but to now have the violated woman, months later, saying that she wanted it?  Nope.  

• Love 5

Gotta admit I do wonder what Eva's perspective on Liam's issues could be. It's a bit too meta that Liam is cozying up to Wyatt's RL wife, LOL.

Is Liam going to offer to be Steffy's mister(ess)? That'd be interesting that he's asking to be for her what Bill asked for Brooke to be for him - a side piece.

• Love 1

zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 8/1
S29, E220
Julius and Sasha verbally spar over past mistakes; Caroline delivers surprising news to Thomas, spoiling his plans for the immediate future.

Tue 8/2
S29, E221
Wyatt lashes out at Liam when he continues to insist he saw Quinn; emotions run high between Quinn and Steffy.

Wed 8/3
S29, E222
Wyatt scolds his mother for her behavior; Steffy begs Eric to get rid of Quinn; Ridge and Brooke remember Stephanie.

Thu 8/4
S29, E223
Eva helps Liam deal with his feelings; Eric takes charge of a difficult situation.

Fri 8/5
S29, E224
Liam finds Steffy on the beach thinking about her marriage; Eric's relationship with Quinn makes him worry about his relationship with Steffy.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/EP00004217?aid=tvschedule

Woo hoo! Looks like Liam might, maybe be at least doing something other than pine for Steffy.

And I'm sorry, but Wyatt, you cannot lash out at Liam about anything he says about Quinn given he refrained from sending her butt to prison for the crap she did to him. Gripe at him about his Steffy obsession all you want, but when it comes to Quinn, Liam is allowed his vitriol.

• Love 2

More for this week:

Monday: Eric stops Quinn from making a mistake she may regret; Steffy's worst nightmare becomes a reality in Monte Carlo.

Tuesday: Wyatt accuses Liam of malice when Liam insists he saw Quinn in the city; emotions quickly escalate between Quinn and Steffy, who find themselves face-to-face in Monte Carlo.

Wednesday: Wyatt admonishes his mother for going over his wife's head; Steffy pleads with Eric to cut Quinn loose; Ridge and Brooke share a moment remembering Stephanie.

Thursday: Eva helps Liam work through his true feelings for Steffy and Quinn; Eric takes control of a very tense situation and does what he feels is right for himself and his family.

Friday: Liam gives Steffy an option when he finds her alone on the beach, contemplating her marriage; the more Wyatt hears from Eric about his relationship with Quinn, the more he worries about his own relationship with Steffy.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9307105/1/

Looks like they're going all in on Sasha/Thomas. He's already defending her to Julius!

Hope they have chem because on paper I already dig these two.

Week of August 8th
Fear takes over the boardroom at Forrester Creations.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_3c50bc...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thetvwatercooler.com Spoilers

Julius and Sasha verbally lash out at each other for their past mistakes. Sean Kanan’s back as Deacon on August 10.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/08/nikolas-return...

WLS Spoilers

Monday, August 8
Julius and Sasha criticize each other over past mistakes; Caroline delivers life-altering news to Thomas.

Tuesday, August 9
Thomas shows compassion for Sasha and her difficult past; Ridge doesn't think Katie's settlement offer from Bill is enough.

Wednesday, August 10
Ridge talks to Quinn about her behavior; Bill asks Brooke for help getting what he wants from Katie.

Thursday, August 11
Ridge and Steffy work to keep Eric and Quinn apart; Bill tells Liam he believes Ridge is the cause of Katie's interest in Forrester Creations.

Friday, August 12
Thomas defends Sasha against Julius; Eric calls a family meeting to talk about Quinn.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2016/08/bold-and-beauti...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 8/8
S29, E225  
Julius and Sasha criticize each other over past mistakes; Caroline delivers life-altering news to Thomas. 

Tue 8/9
S29, E226  
Thomas shows compassion for Sasha and her difficult past; Ridge doesn't think Katie's settlement offer from Bill is enough. 

Wed 8/10
S29, E227  
Ridge talks to Quinn about her behavior; Bill asks Brooke for help getting what he wants from Katie. 

Thu 8/11
S29, E228  
Ridge and Steffy work to keep Eric and Quinn apart; Bill tells Liam he believes Ridge is the cause of Katie's interest in Forrester Creations. 

Fri 8/12
S29, E229  
Thomas defends Sasha against Julius; Eric calls a family meeting to talk about Quinn. 

• Love 1

I'll give it to PF, he's smoldering it up as Thomas with Sasha.  But keep a slow burn B&B!

I think we knew Eric would give Quinn more power at Forrester Creations. I'm just waiting for him to marry her and then have a stroke and leave her in charge of the company.

• Love 3

I'm assuming Quinn's rise to power is tied into Ivy's return later this month?

I hope she doesn't start ripping into her for the Liam green card wedding shit, because no one twisted Ivy's hand into going along with that.

So is Thomas's new scruffy look to make him physically similar to his father?  It certainly seems so. 

I am glad Ivy is coming back. Does anyone know for how long she will stick around. Steffy needs some female competition.  

• Love 1

Ugh, no.  Love triangles and rivalries are staples to this genre but the women also had other things in life to focus on. Remember how chill Ivy was? Hell, remember when Steffy had ambition and wanted to work her way up in FC?

I'd be fine if the both of them stayed in separate corners, or Ivy had some new love interest offscreen in Sydney.

• Love 2

My dream is that Ivy comes back with Wyatt's kid, but we saw her during the last 9 months where she couldn't have been pregnant without anyone calling her out on it.

But Wyatt torn between his baby momma and Steffy? And him wanting to stay with Steffy so Ivy drifts to Liam who isn't saying no to be step-baby daddy to Ivy's kid? Steffy torn between wanting to one up Ivy by giving Wyatt a kid but also pissed Liam is with someone else? Dra-ma.

And yeah, Thomas seems to have adopted Ridge's Euro scruff beard, sloppy hair look. More visual cues from hair/wardrobe that Thomas is the second coming of his himbo father.

• Love 1

Week of August 15th
Two brothers vie for the love of the same woman.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_4c1d1e...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thetvwatercooler.com Spoiler

Thomas and Sasha’s friendship continues to grow.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/08/young-and-the-...

zaptit.com Spoilers

Mon 8/15
S29, E230  
Steffy vocally opposes Eric's announcement about changes at Forrester Creations; Sasha's story touches Thomas. 

Tue 8/16
S29, E231  
Eric's family reacts badly to Eric's decision about Quinn; Wyatt and Liam disagree over Steffy. 

Wed 8/17
S29, E232  
A happy couple agree on a new living arrangement; an anxious Ridge talks to Kate and Steffy about his future. 

Thu 8/18
S29, E233  
Wyatt makes demands of Quinn in an effort to save his marriage; Thomas offers Liam his support. 

Fri 8/19
S29, E234  
Ridge works to take back Forrester Creations; Thomas opens up to Sasha about his relationship with Douglas and Caroline. 

I'm hoping that with Steffy moving into Thomas's place that she and Sasha become friends. As Thomas is Steffy's brother baring some rewrite that Thorne is in fact his father, Sasha is safe from her sociopathy  (for now). Plus, B&B has sorely lacked in real, actual friendships that aren't based on mutual hatred of Brooke, and it'd be nice for her to get further integrated into the show.

Hell, as little as I cared for Steffy when she was going off the rails with Hope, the writing was so clearly in favor of Princess Hope that I wished she had an ally of her own. Plus, one more person telling Julian to STFU is welcome IMO.

• Love 2

...whaaaaaaaa...?

Well, I guess Wyatt gets the thirst from Bill, ahahahaha. But seriously, why is Brill so unsexy this time around? Brooke for once isn't running after a man she supposedly loves now that he's free and Bill  comes off as two notches below Thomas in a lot of their scenes together. And he's gonna woo her with the FC stocks now?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

...whaaaaaaaa...?

Well, I guess Wyatt gets the thirst from Bill, ahahahaha. But seriously, why is Brill so unsexy this time around? Brooke for once isn't running after a man she supposedly loves now that he's free and Bill  comes off as two notches below Thomas in a lot of their scenes together. And he's gonna woo her with the FC stocks now?

That's not a woo, that's a purchase. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

That's not a woo, that's a purchase. 

Buuurn. So, so true.

Remember back in the day when Bill stood strong and would roll his eyes at Brooke and think any man that fell for her was a fool and didn't fall for her mess?

He's giving up valuable money and leverage against the Forresters for HER? But seriously it's just so she can power play against Quinn and Eric for either Ridge or Rick over Forrester Creations.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Buuurn. So, so true.

Remember back in the day when Bill stood strong and would roll his eyes at Brooke and think any man that fell for her was a fool and didn't fall for her mess?

He's giving up valuable money and leverage against the Forresters for HER? But seriously it's just so she can power play against Quinn and Eric for either Ridge or Rick over Forrester Creations.

That is I could never get behind Brill. It was honestly so refreshing to see one man not named Rick Forrester who was immune to the Golden Cooter. They'd already ruined Nick by that point, so I liked that Bill could hold his own. His horrendous treatment of Hope was just an added bonus.

• Love 2

Casting calls out for a young woman to play the role of Kat, another young woman to play Isabel, and yet a third to portray a worldly young lady.  They already have too many women.  Can't they cast some men as well?

• Love 5