Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Spoilers

In Soaps.com’s newest The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers, Brooke and Liam react to Hope agreeing to marry Thomas, while Xander ramps up his efforts to prove Thomas caused Emma’s death and puts a strain on his relationship with Zoe. Also, Sally wants time alone with Wyatt. 

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of July 8:

B&B spoilers for Monday July 8:

After Thomas manipulates, Hope accepts his proposal.

Xander steps up his search for evidence against Thomas.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday July 9:

Xander is shocked when Zoe defends Thomas.

Denise Richard’s assistant, Mikey Ryan to appear on Bold and Beautiful after taping scenes.

Liam is taken off guard by news of Hope’s engagement.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday July 10:

Xander puts himself in danger by confronting Thomas over Emma’s death.

Liam expresses his love to Hope to change her mind about marrying Thomas.

B&B spoilers for Thursday July 11:

Xander gives Zoe an ultimatum, which puts their relationship on the line.

Brooke pulls out all the stops trying to stop Hope from marrying Thomas.

B&B spoilers for Friday July 12:

Sally sends Flo on an errand, then spends time with Wyatt.

Thomas tricks Hope into moving up the wedding date.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Ridge won’t allow Brooke and Liam to interfere with Thomas’ proposal to Hope.

Steffy and Liam hear surprising news.

Liam makes a heartfelt admission.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of July 15:

Xander continues trying to solve Emma’s murder.

Ridge and Brooke square off over her opinion of Thomas.

– Candace Young

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, AngelKitty said:

I was fast forwarding the show but this week I haven't even been able to watch and I see that will continue.

Right?  At this point maybe the spoilers should just say "Same crap different week."  It sure would save that Candace Young woman a lot of time & energy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Right?  At this point maybe the spoilers should just say "Same crap different week."  It sure would save that Candace Young woman a lot of time & energy.

Yes!!  So tired of this storyline!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

Also, Sally wants time alone with Wyatt. 

Honestly, this pissed me off most because I'm beyond caring what happens with Hope and Thomas or anything involved with that poor baby.

WHY does she still want this douchenozzle who couldn't even be assed to break up with her properly? 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

WHY does she still want this douchenozzle who couldn't even be assed to break up with her properly? 

Probably because he's the only unattached male in all of Los Angeles.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Finally, a tiny fleck of light at the end of an equator-length* tunnel:

https://celebratingthesoaps.com/bold-and-the-beautiful/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-hope-and-thomas-wedding-drama-will-flo-stop-the-nuptials/

The question now is does this air next week? Normally, I hate B&B's week-long engagements, but if this gets this story wrapped up before Labor Day, I'll make an exception to be finally fucking done.

*Jupiter's equator, not Earth's. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

If that is the case, then I am all for Thomas moving up the wedding ASAP!

My next question is what next? Does this mean finally major SLs for some of the other characters? Personally, I am waiting for another good Bridge implosion. I'd also love to see Quidge resurrect. 

If Wyatt dumps Flo over babygate, maybe that could pave the way for him to find his way back to Katie and leave Bill free for Brooke. Will never happen, but I can still cling to hope, like I still do that one day Kelly is going to wake up with her hair turning black. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Spoilers

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of July 15:

B&B spoilers for Monday July 15:

Ridge makes a significant request of Brooke in regard to Thomas.

Hope makes a snap decision due to Thomas’ trickery.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday July 16:

Hope announces an update to her plans to marry Thomas, which is difficult for Liam.

Emotions run high as Thomas and Hope plan the wedding ceremony.

Denise Richards’ assistant, Mikey Ryan will appear on Bold and Beautiful after taping scenes.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday July 17:

After Ridge confronts Brooke for hating Thomas marrying Hope, Brooke lashes out.

Liam looks back on his romantic memories with Hope.

Back on set… Jeremy Ray Valdez returns to Bold and Beautiful as Detective Sanchez.

B&B spoilers for Thursday July 18:

Thomas issues a warning directed at Brooke through Ridge.

Hope considers her options on her wedding day.

B&B spoilers for Friday July 19:

Liam and Thomas get into a spat when Hope’s entrance is delayed.

A drunken Flo announces they can still stop the wedding and tell the truth, causing Zoe to panic.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Xander continues trying to solve Emma’s murder.

Ridge and Brooke square off over her opinion of Thomas.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of July 22:

Liam’s curiosity is piqued after overhearing a conversation.

Hope upsets Thomas when she rejects his advances in the bedroom.

– Candace Young

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Good lord, Xander, Zoe, and Flo are the most incompetent people on the planet, no make that the universe.  Thomas, the useless prick, couldn't kill these three morons, but he can terrify Douglass to get what he wants.  Die already, all of you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I'm not sure I'm liking the thing about the actor who plays Det Sanchez being "on set".  I'm assuming that means he's just taping now, and if that's true it will be a while before this thing starts to wrap up 😡

• Love 3

The BETTER be a big payoff to this story after all this fuckshit. Like Hope dies and we don’t know if it was crazy bitch Thomas,  that idiot Zoe, scumbag Dr Reese Witherspoon Windsor Castle, or she killed herself in grief. Or Ridge keeps defending Thomas while he continues his evil and rapey behavior and child abuse and when he takes it too far and the truth vindicates her suspicions,  Brooke is so disgusted w Ridge and his trash kids they are over for good. Or Thomas resorts to killing again to keep his secret and in that spree kills Zoe, Charlie, Pam, Taylor, Dr Winslow, then himself. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

You'd think we'd get something huge for all that we've endured for the entire 2018-19 season, but we know what'll really happen:

• More Triangle of Dumb bollocks
  • Thomas goes to "therapy," either from his equally crazy mother or James and is "cured" in six week like he was supposedly after trying to kill Rick
  • If they've kept Brooke and Ridge together this long (the longest they've been together without major incident or outside interference aside from Taylor's BS from a few months ago), I doubt they're going anywhere
  • But then, Hope wouldn't exist if she'd ever put her kids ahead of her own needs, just saying
  • Zoe will be insta-forgiven because Dr. Reese is the Big Bad Man who made her do it and boy, those optics just don't look good with today's social climate 😑
  • If we're really lucky, the inevitable "Steffy deserves to keep raising Phoebe!" story will be as quick as the one about Nicole suddenly wanting Lizzie back after sparing her no thought as she rushed to get Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzende back before she'd checked out the hospital

Time to end this show Old Yeller style.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I'm predicting Thomas sleeps with Hope and she gets pregnant. 

I will finally be done forever. This story makes me sick already.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I will finally be done forever. This story makes me sick already.

No kidding. How completely arrogant and /or willfully ignorant does one need to be to not only pull this shit show plot once again?! And with the same character, no less? As others have said before, I'm beginning to think the theory of Bell writing this shit on support of someone close to him being accused of this behavior might have some merit. This is the third such garbage plot line we've had of the sort in as many years.

• Love 2

You would think that Thomas and Hope would have a talk about pregnancy, having kids, etc., first. Oh, wait ... who am I kidding? In more rational times, Hope wouldn't be getting married again so soon to anybody.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Next month 😑

(Granted, that's at least two weeks away, but goddamn, it's been ALL of 2019 with this shit!)

Be thankful you aren’t a Days viewer where a hot spoiler means “oh great, something to look forward to 2 seasons from now” (they tape 7 months in advance). 

If there’s a newly cast doctor as part of the Beth reveal I’m think she has a medical crisis which her dna or a donor match is sought. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

If there’s a newly cast doctor as part of the Beth reveal I’m think she has a medical crisis which her dna or a donor match is sought. 

Yeah, that makes sense, since none of these jackwagons are going to speak up about it, apparently (including Flo).

I guess this means the horrid Thope wedding will go through, then? And conveniently when all of this comes out in the wash and they separate, this will be the one marriage in B&B that waits out the full six months for a divorce, just to kick us all in the nads a little bit more 👀🙄

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

There will not be a payoff to this SL.  Hope and Liam have spent months believing Beth is dead.  Steffy will lose a child she loves when the truth comes out.  Thomas will get a pass because he needs "therapy" the dozen people who knew the truth and didn't say anything will blame psycho Thomas for making them stay silent.  Unless for once, B&B is actually going to hold characters accountable for what they have done, this SL has been a complete waste of time.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Soap opera veteran and Daytime Emmy winner Vincent Irizarry is joining B&B.

He'll be playing a new character named Dr. Jordan Armstrong and that character will be part of the Beth reveal.

Among his many soap roles VI had a long-standing part on AMC during Thorsten Kaye's tenure there. This will be reunion of sorts for the two actors.

I love Vincent Irizarry, haven't seen him in ages so I'm looking forward to this.

• Love 7

I saw these spoilers for next week on zap2it.com:

July 22
Hope contemplates her next move after Phoebe interrupts her vows with Thomas; Liam becomes alarmed after overhearing a private conversation between Thomas and Flo.

July 23
Douglas encourages Hope to spend the night with Thomas; Liam begs Wyatt to help him find out what Thomas and Flo are hiding.

July 24
Wyatt is shocked when Flo accidentally reveals a crucial fact about her past; Brooke comforts Hope who still feels incomplete without her baby.

July 25
Liam has Steffy tell him the story of Phoebe after she finds him looking at her adoption papers; Hope becomes unsettled when Thomas reveals his plans for their staycation.

July 26
Flo reveals to Zoe that Thomas threatened her life; Liam continues to try to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

This crap right here: Douglas encourages Hope to spend the night with Thomas

Thomas: Hey buddy, I need you to tell Mommy Hope to have sex with me, okay?
Douglas: Sure daddy! What's sex?
Thomas: You'll understand one day. And hopefully you won't have drug them or use innocent children to manipulate them.

Bradley Bell has lost it, hasn't he? Disgusting isn't a bad enough word for this stuff, IMO.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I saw these spoilers for next week on zap2it.com:

July 22
Hope contemplates her next move after Phoebe interrupts her vows with Thomas; Liam becomes alarmed after overhearing a private conversation between Thomas and Flo.

July 23
Douglas encourages Hope to spend the night with Thomas; Liam begs Wyatt to help him find out what Thomas and Flo are hiding.

July 24
Wyatt is shocked when Flo accidentally reveals a crucial fact about her past; Brooke comforts Hope who still feels incomplete without her baby.

July 25
Liam has Steffy tell him the story of Phoebe after she finds him looking at her adoption papers; Hope becomes unsettled when Thomas reveals his plans for their staycation.

July 26
Flo reveals to Zoe that Thomas threatened her life; Liam continues to try to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

This crap right here: Douglas encourages Hope to spend the night with Thomas

Thomas: Hey buddy, I need you to tell Mommy Hope to have sex with me, okay?
Douglas: Sure daddy! What's sex?
Thomas: You'll understand one day. And hopefully you won't have drug them or use innocent children to manipulate them.

Bradley Bell has lost it, hasn't he? Disgusting isn't a bad enough word for this stuff, IMO.

That is so foul. Why? Why?

• Love 1

Dr. Lujack better come on and tell them Beth is Liam's and Hopes and Kelly is acutally Bill and Steffy's!!!!  ONLY way to save this shitshow!  it would have lasting effects on everyone.  and Dr. Lujack better stay cause I love me some Vincent!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Cindylou said:

Dr. Lujack better come on and tell them Beth is Liam's and Hopes and Kelly is acutally Bill and Steffy's!!!!  ONLY way to save this shitshow!  it would have lasting effects on everyone.  and Dr. Lujack better stay cause I love me some Vincent!!!!

Honestly, revealing Kelly as Bill's would be the only saving grace to this entire clusterfuck story.

• Love 9

Hmm...so I'm seeing something that Douglas overhears a conversation about Beth (I'm guessing he overhears a conversation between Felonious Flo and his BSC dad) being alive and he tells Liam.

4ddONV0_?format=jpg&name=600x314

EAATcNGXsAAh5SH.jpg

Could the end be in sight?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Hmm...so I'm seeing something that Douglas overhears a conversation about Beth (I'm guessing he overhears a conversation between Felonious Flo and his BSC dad) being alive and he tells Liam.

4ddONV0_?format=jpg&name=600x314

EAATcNGXsAAh5SH.jpg

Could the end be in sight?

I'd love it if Phoebeth and Douglas are the ones who stop this madness once and for all. 

• Love 6

OMG, we can only pray Douglas will do the right thing and tell Grandma Brooke or Uncle Liam. Knowing Bradley B. though, he'll have Douglas try to kill Phoebeth because he doesn't want to have to share Mommy Hope. 😟 Or he'll ask Thomas about it and Thomas will lowkey try to kill Douglas to protect the secret. 😢 Because clearly Brad hates us that much. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

I watched that spoiler for this week and wondered about something. I don't know how old Douglas is supposed to be, maybe 5 at the very oldest. He didn't seem to understand much about death after Caroline died because he spoke like he thought she was going to come back. He didn't understand the finality.

So now, it seems kind of strange that he would overhear Thomas talking about Beth and grasp the concept of being "alive." That Beth didn't "die."

It seems kind of like a leap to me and concepts that are a little too adult/mature for a kid his age. And does Douglas know the difference between right and wrong in this case and that somebody needs to tell Hope? 

Unless some serious explanations and conversation with Douglas took place off-camera, I'm not buying this. 

I am probably not making sense, but having Douglas find out seems kind of like a cowardly way to spin the reveal by putting the burden on an innocent kid. And I certainly am not looking forward to any scenes where Thomas threatens or possibly harms Douglas for innocently overhearing a conversation. 

It kind of reminds me back in the days when Hope told Aly during a play date that "Taylor ran over your (Aly's) mommy with her car." Hope could have been repeating what she heard adults talking about. Whereas Douglas is tasked with putting two and two together. 

My ideal resolution would be for Flo to have the balls to tell Hope herself. She's the one who agreed to get this whole shit-storm brewing. She's Hope's cousin and also has the most at stake, but it's her responsibility. Otherwise, I don't see how there could possibly be a plausible redemption arc for Flo. But, then again, KB is going to do a movie, so perhaps sending Flo off to prison is now part of the plan. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am probably not making sense, but having Douglas find out seems kind of like a cowardly way to spin the reveal by putting the burden on an innocent kid.

I'm not either, but after all this horridness, what's one more atrocity? As long as it's over, I don't care who ends it. It's not like TIIC will have Douglas chewing his ass out and reading the riot act when he's old enough to realize how horrible his father is and all of this will be forgotten by the writers before Christmas....if even that long.

52 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

My ideal resolution would be for Flo to have the balls to tell Hope herself. She's the one who agreed to get this whole shit-storm brewing. She's Hope's cousin and also has the most at stake, but it's her responsibility. 

Exactly, and even for as gross as Thomas is, she's known from day one and could have ended all of this. I don't like the idea of this being pinned on Tom as the Big Bad Wolf and I especially dislike yet another black character being disposed of to prop up another blonde, even if I have no personal love for Zoe myself. Between her and Maya's decent into Cersi Lannister territory a few years ago, that ain't a good look for a show where I can count all the black characters, extras included, on one hand from the last 20 years.

• Love 6

Whew, Douglas is going to need the family discount for therapy from Grandma Taylor. That’s not a good option either you say? It’s the best this kid is probably going to get in this creepy family. 

I don't think it's that Douglas will really GET it, but more that he overhears Daddy saying something about "Beth being alive" and added in with Liam's other detective work, it's another piece of the puzzle in the vein of "out of the mouths of babes."

• Love 3

I'm posting this in the spoiler thread, since he hasn't actually aired yet. I'm kinda worried about Vincent Izz being added as a doctor. The few things I've seen him act in, he has always played the baddie. Of course, he could play a priest, or an angelic doctor, but if they're casting a name/type of actor, I'm not necessarily feeling that he'll be on the side of the good. I hope that I'm wrong, I'm so over this storyline; I haven't seen $Bill in forever, due to the baby-swap-that-ate-the-show. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Looks like our long soap nightmare is about to be OVER!

From Twitter:

July 25-26:

Hope isn’t thrilled about Thomas’s plans for a rapeymoon, oops I mean honeymoon. Douglas hears his dad raging and saying Beth is alive. Thomas arranges for Steffy to babysit Douglas so he can rape, oops I mean romance, Hope.

Meanwhile, Liam is still digging and asks Steffy to tell him the story of Fakebe’s adoption. Steffy admits she met Flo through Taylor. Liam calls the hospital in Las Vegas where Flo had her baby.

Flo warns Hope to be careful around Thomas. Assuming this happens at FC because Flo also tells Zoey and Thomas threatened her, and also based on next week. Douglas must arrive at Steffy’s because he asks Steffy about Fakebe’s name.

Week of July 29-August 2 The Logan sisters tell Flo about Thomas’s past. Flo panics upon learning about his sinister behavior. Later, she decides to tell the truth. She has a heart to heart with her mom. Wyatt tells Flo Liam is investigating.

Liam hears back from the hospital in Vegas. Yvette Yates portrays a Doctor Wednesday, perhaps from the hospital in Vegas? Hope admits her true feelings for Liam to Thomas. He is agitated that she cant stop talking about Douglas.

Michael Ryan portrays “The Waiter” on Wednesday, July 31. Maybe he serves some drinks for Thomas to spike during the rapeymoon? The drug dealer is on Wednesday and Thursday. He has a “special” wedding gift for Hope.

The walls close in on Thomas as Liam puts the pieces of the puzzle together. Liam is angry and Wyatt is blindsided by Flo’s confession. She tells what she did. And how Thomas is involved.

Friday August 2: Thomas makes a drastic move.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6

Oh my goodness, this is the best news I've heard in a long time. Finally, some forward movement. I still would've preferred that Justin & Sally team up, & $Bill be involved, but I'm a beggar, not a chooser, in this wretched storyline. Who would've thunk Old Waffles had it in him to turn super sleuth?? Not me. 

On the Justin topic, why bother to kill off Emma, who wasn't on, anyway, if Justin isn't going to be involved? What a waste, except to show how dastardly Thomas can be. 

I'm guessing that even if the story is moving forward, it won't be completely over for a bit. With Vincent Izz coming on to play a doctor, I'd say there's a few more wrinkles before it's over entirely.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

One wrinkle I see is the fact that Flo and Hope share DNA

Not really a problem unless they get one of those cheap DNA tests from the drug store. Beth will also have some of Brooke's DNA; she won't have any of Shauna's. Her results should clearly more closely match Hope than Flo. If Hope and Flo were identical twins then there could be difficulty.

• Love 2