Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, ByTor said:

Nia Sioux returns to Bold and Beautiful as Emma realizes something serious is bothering her co-workers.

Someone new learns that Beth is alive.

892879af-6a0d-4b0d-b8d0-a0245869a186.thumb.png.c8c80640287be1775806bc7ffb9fb4c5.png

Wow, I guess everyone from Beverly Hills down to Echo Park and Compton really will know Beth is alive before Hope does. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

That's the other reason why I don't give a shit about this story besides the fact that Hope has had the same three lines since New years: I have no investment in any of these characters except for Thomas and he can go play in traffic on the 405 for all I give a fuck. I don't care one iota if and when the lot of them are all carted off to jail. Every last one of them could've kicked rocks the minute Zoe's stalker behavior started interfering with FC security. Flo's tie to Stephen Logan? I'm over it. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, ByTor said:

And, @Anna Yolei, I assume the "someone new" is going to be Emma.  Nothing against her character, but I hate all these "non-lead" characters who have no importance to the show finding out.

How much do you wanna bet that Emma is the one who dies. I mean there are enough people who now know the "Secret"™ for a real good whodunnit. Then again I doubt anyone really GAF about it at this point.

I keep wondering how all these stupid selfish idiots think Phoebeth's parentage will stay secret. At this point the one who actually tells has enough others who also knew to take some of the heat of themselves. If this wasn't so damn cruel & dark it'd almost be funny. Actually no...nothing remotely humorous about any of it....it's straight up torture.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Then again I doubt anyone really GAF about it at this point

Yeah, probably the next person who finds out will be like "Oh THAT?  I thought everybody knew"

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

How much do you wanna bet that Emma is the one who dies.

I doubt it, Xander is chirping harder than everyone in the group...unless he dies taking a bullet for her. If Emma sends a text to Hope or Liam before announcing it to these idiots, I'll give her a full pass for being an obnoxious drip last year for having the show's only brain cell. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

See if these idiots knew anything about Soap 101, they would know that once more than one person knows a secret, it is just a matter of time before everyone knows it.  I have to laugh at the, "We can't say anything, blah, blah, blah," that keeps resulting in even more people knowing.  {face palm}  Morons.

I also have to laugh about this:  There's a spoiler that Brooke wants Bill to help her keep Thomas away from Hope so Liam and Hope can get back together.  How many times has Bill been told to stop interfering in Liam's life?  Brooke is the same back stabbing hypocrite she's always been.  I guess Brooke couldn't get Ridge to help her.  I wonder why.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
  •  
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

There's a spoiler that Brooke wants Bill to help her keep Thomas away from Hope so Liam and Hope can get back together.  How many times has Bill been told to stop interfering in Liam's life?

I guess there really is an exception to every rule. It's really, really hard to be upset with Bill if he goes along with it because:

• Unlike his past attempts at shoving Steffy at his waffle son, Liam does want to be with Hope and typical narcissistic BS aside she's not in her right mind to put the effort into fighting for that relationship
  • Also unlike the past, I dont think this will be about Bill wanting to pork a woman with his sons' dick
  • Thomas really is that awful that I'm okay with Bill stopping him at any and all costs.
  • I want the Liam/Bill relationship back. It's been a year and a half already. 
  • Ending Bridge would be a nice bonus. They're tolerable this go-around but fuck Ridge forever because Ridge. 

If there was ever an exception to the Stop Interfering In Your Kids' Lives thing for either him or Brooke, this one definitely qualifies. I would've preferred Hope had at least attempted therapy before we got to this crap point but I'll take what I can get. 

• Love 5

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of June 24

B&B spoilers for Monday June 24:

Brooke talks to Bill about her concerns surrounding Thomas.

The Baby Beth secret spirals and results in death.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday June 25:

Brooke and Ridge’s relationship is tested when they get disturbing news.

Pam confides in a suspicious Brooke about what may have led to a tragedy.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday June 26:

The Forresters, Logans, Spencers, Spectras and Avant families gather together to mourn.

Quinn and Eric share memories with Hope and Steffy.

B&B spoilers for Thursday June 27:

Thomas’ pal Vincent, helps him with his plot to win Hope as Joe LoCicero joins Bold and Beautiful.

Brooke and Ridge are on opposite sides when it comes to Hope’s future.

B&B spoilers for Friday June 28:

Thomas panics as Hope calls Phoebe ‘Beth’ while breaking down.

Wyatt makes a huge decision.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful…

The flame reignites for a past couple.

– Candace Young

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

So...looks like Xander bites the dust.  And I guess the final sentence means Brooke and Bill?

I think it's Emma. Especially because of the spoiler about Pam and Brook. Pam's the one who knows Thomas was with Emma.

• Love 2
Just now, jenrising said:

I think it's Emma. Especially because of the spoiler about Pam and Brook. Pam's the one who knows Thomas was with Emma.

But why would the Avants return to mourn Emma?

• Love 1

The Forresters, Logans, Spencers, Spectras and Avant families gather together to mourn.

All of those families coming together makes me think it's somebody much more significant than either Xander or Emma. I don't see the Logans or Spectras being particularly mournful about either one of those people.

Now that's interesting. Who do the four of them have in common that the writers might kill off soon? I'd almost say Wyatt but the timeline doesn't work. (But boy would that be an amazing turn of events!) Maybe Sally dies but it's not related to the Phoebeth secret?

I mean, if Nicole returned for a day just to bite the dust, I wouldn't complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Maybe Sally dies but it's not related to the Phoebeth secret?

But it's not like either of them are overly fond of Sally, either. But then, B&B kept the Aly story under wraps until Steffy beamed her in the noggin so stranger things have happened. As far as characters to give a shit about, she has no man and a short history on the show and therefore easily dispensible. 

I'm pretty sure it has to be Xander taking the dirt nap to bring out the Avants specifically (after all, isn't Maya supposed to be returning per o e set of spoilers? She doesn't know Emma from a hole in the ground). 

• Love 4

All of those families coming together makes me think it's somebody much more significant than either Xander or Emma. I don't see the Logans or Spectras being particularly mournful about either one of those people.

I get your point about the Spectras, but Xander is related to Maya who Brooke still looks at as a daughter, so I could see the Logans being upset.

Now that's interesting. Who do the four of them have in common that the writers might kill off soon?

I bet it's something stupid like memories of their kids when they were babies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, jenrising said:

I think it's Emma.

giphy.gif

Just now, TigerLynx said:

Is it possible that Thomas kills Emma, and Zoe kills Xander?

hmmm now that would be a twist.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

And I guess the final sentence means Brooke and Bill?

I would love that, but unfortunately, I think it's Steam (again).

I would love nothing more than a Brill reunion, then the bonus that Kelly is really Bill's daughter. That would make for much more interesting stories than this crap we've been spoon-fed on a daily basis for six months now.  Even if the writing sucked, at least the acting would be much much better (with the exception of AN and SC). 

I think it would be too damaging to both Bill and Brooke's characters by undoing all of the hard work and growth Bill has shown over the past months. After Brooke has been so supportive of Batie 3.0, it wouldn't bode well for La Logan to suddenly have a change of heart.

But ... we've all known Brooke to follow her "destiny" literally overnight. 

• Love 1

I think it's perfectly in character for Brooke to stab Katie in the back again.  However, I don't want Bill wasted on Brooke or Katie.  Been there done that, it's boring, and it always ends the same way.

• Love 5

Can't remember if this was a spoiler or rumor (dang, I forget which site too) that the baggie of drugs we see creepazoid Thomas buying is actually to use on Liam so he sleeps with Steffy. 🤯 Most likely so that he can tell Hope that Steam is back on.🤮

Oooooh this show. This story is getting so far beyond ridiculous it's gonna need GPS to figure out where the hell it is.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

This story is getting so far beyond ridiculous it's gonna need GPS to figure out where the hell it is.

LOL!  But sad to say, you speak the truth.  I looked at the tweet @TobinAlbers posted.  While there aren't a lot comments there, not one of them is positive, we don't have a whole lot of positive things to say lately, just WHO do TPTB think is enjoying any of this? I bet even the actors are sick of it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL!  But sad to say, you speak the truth.  I looked at the tweet @TobinAlbers posted.  While there aren't a lot comments there, not one of them is positive, we don't have a whole lot of positive things to say lately, just WHO do TPTB think is enjoying any of this? I bet even the actors are sick of it.

I mean think about this -

Thomas was nigh unsalvageable from the conception of Douglas until he was paired with Sally and viewers got back on board with him. They even threw Caroline under the bus with her 'owning' that Thomas didn't take advantage of her even though she was drunk and drugged.  You could even squint that Thomas was also drunk and so they were both compromised that night. But in the end PF's Thomas was a hot leading man again that the audience accepted.

But now this dude is actively drugging someone to 'let nature take its course' and set him up to sleep with his sister. If Liam does sleep with Steffy due to Thomas' drugging, Steffy is a victim/accessory of a sexual crime perpetuated by her brother.

Which brings me to... this show apparently doesn't give a damn about male rape victims because how many times is Liam going to be the victim of drugging/sexual assault? Amber, Quinn, and now Thomas will all have taken advantage of Liam sexually for their whims.  It's apparent this show doesn't consider a person having sex with someone being vulnerable due to being drunk or drugged a rapist or that person a victim. I mean I supposed I should be happy Thomas isn't doing this directly to Hope, but seriously, show? You obviously haven't learn your lessons and aren't reading the damn room in the #MeToo era. If Liam just thinks he slept with Steffy that's one less bad thing about this set-up but it's still scummy of Thomas and scummy of the show that Liam is going from waffling Bell Boy to a three timer sexual assault victim.  Even when Ridge was manipulated to sleep with Morgan he was of sound mind and was just a big ole dummy to believe his wife texted him that she was cool that he sleep with Morgan to give her a baby. Liam has literally been reduced to a drugged/drunk/brain damaged noncompliant weener in service of these plots. Enough is freaking enough.

And yet because this is Thomas and he's a Forrester, he'll end up 'redeemed' ala the brain tumor route most likely. I would be shocked if they killed off another of Ridge/Taylor's kids -their firstborn- unless the show sees RJ as Ridge's true heir apparent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I think they could kill Thomas off.  The only legacy characters Brad Bell seems to care about really writing for and keeping around are Steffy and Hope.  I think that's because he loves the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle, and he's willing to sacrifice everyone else to continue this awful SL.

(edited)

You obviously haven't learn your lessons and aren't reading the damn room in the #MeToo era.

They're not just not reading the room, AFAIC they're giving the entire room the finger.

With Liam and Quinn they sort of acknowledged that Liam had been sexually assaulted but then they had him drop pursuing prosecution because it would have been too embarrassing. Right, B&B is still putting forth the notion that it's okay to shame victims of sexual assault, especially if they're male. Grrr.

I'm also feeling like they need to kill Thomas off at this point. Giving him the brain tumor redemption would be total b.s., IMO. Thomas is making calculated decisions and moves that he knows are wrong. He's not the hapless victim of a temporary brain anomaly.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8
(edited)

An accurate photo of the writer's room of B&B:

56085112-e2a8-4ae6-a0ff-50ebe2bea72a.thumb.jpg.6fd0b833fce4b4490be48bb6e014f0c3.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ, I guess rape by proxy is a new low that Bell wants to sink to, okay. 🙄

Thomas really is his father's son.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Also, I hope Scott Clifton takes a page out of Susan Flannery's book and take a leave of absence due to "illness" for going through with this shitty ass story for yet another rape story where Liam's assault is minimalized. 

From what I see of SC's Twitter page, the guy is very much outspoken on such issues and that song and dance he gave about Captive Cabin being a grey area was just that....a pitch he gave because saying anything else would likely get him sacked. 

For that matter, I don't want this for Steffy, either. Rape isn't a cheap ass plot and it's not a punishment tool.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Also, I hope Scott Clifton takes a page out of Susan Flannery's book and take a leave of absence due to "illness" for going through with this shitty ass story for yet another rape story where Liam's assault is minimalized. 

From what I see of SC's Twitter page, the guy is very much outspoken on such issues and that song and dance he gave about Captive Cabin being a grey area was just that....a pitch he gave because saying anything else would likely get him sacked. 

For that matter, I don't want this for Steffy, either. Rape isn't a cheap ass plot and it's not a punishment tool.

Boy, he really did try to take the high road with Captive Cabin. Some actors do see a gig as a gig and don’t take it personally; I suspect that he also liked working with RS and he was at least doing something new and not ping ponging between Hope/Ivy and Steffy. 

Sadly and realistically, SC has also been quite vocal about how he knows how lucky he is to have this long running gig and learned his lesson after leaving GH for greener pastures. He’s probably loath to bail even if the story is shitty because he’s front burner and getting his bank. GH has no need for Dillion Quartermaine at the moment and while DOOL has plenty of vacancies in the Kiriakis arena (would be a hoot if he ended up as one of Justin and Adrienne’s sons) SC’s quote is probably too rich for their blood. A transfer to Genoa City leaves him with Abby and....? as love interests so....B&B to the bitter end probably.

I’m actually liking Steffy and Liam as just friends with a past and co-parenting their daughter. It’s refreshing and they’re now gonna go ruin it. 

• Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

A transfer to Genoa City leaves him with Abby and....? as love interests so....B&B to the bitter end probably.

In the havylon days when Liam's waffling was the worst aspect of the show (ie, last summer), I I partially serious about seeing Liam Spencer shipped off to Genoa City and possibly paired off with Summer so Victor, Nick and Phyllis could take turns chewing his ass put if and when he waffled towards another woman. But now she's so godawful and pathetic I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

actually liking Steffy and Liam as just friends with a past and co-parenting their daughter. It’s refreshing and they’re now gonna go ruin

It's the first time these two ever shared a common interest...and you're right, they never really were friends before. Liam was horny and Steffy was angry at the whole world but especially the Logans. The cha Cha Cha and Bob Hope stuff always felt so damn forced to make us believe Steffy was the more down-to-earth option between her and Hope, but this is the happiest I've seen Liam in his scenes with Steffy ever.

Sadly and realistically, SC has also been quite vocal about how he knows how lucky he is to have this long running gig and learned his lesson after leaving GH for greener pastures.

I mean, I do sincerely believe he loves his craft from the interviews I've read. I get the sense that a lot of actors see soaps as a temporary landing spot and I can understand that given the state the genre is in (as in, I did not believe a single one would be on the air, let alone four, a decade ago when Passions, then GL and the others were gutted), but I had mad respect for the guy when he said seeing his fans in Sydney  and realizing how big the show was re-energized him to do his best. Not like certain actors who make it obvious when they're phoning it in *glancing at Thorsten Kaye and Michelle Stafford*

But in the soap world, they're all bad choices, so he's best off staying here and making that work.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But in the soap world, they're all bad choices, so he's best off staying here and making that work

Yes, SC made the best choice ever going to B & B.  He will never leave.  Here he is front burner all the time.

Look at Michelle Stafford who left Y & R for whatever reasons, then went to GH, and now is positively ecstatic to be back on Y & R.  Where she will be a front burner character unlike her role on GH.

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

SC has also been quite vocal about how he knows how lucky he is to have this long running gig

I've heard KKL say something similar, that it's steady, stable work and the studio is close to her house.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, bannana said:

Yes, SC made the best choice ever going to B & B.  He will never leave.  Here he is front burner all the time.

Look at Michelle Stafford who left Y & R for whatever reasons, then went to GH, and now is positively ecstatic to be back on Y & R.  Where she will be a front burner character unlike her role on GH.

Ive always suspected Jill Fire-em Phelps, who is notorious for pushing women over 40 off her shows, sacked her to be honest. I think she was going to do the same thing she did to Anna Lee with Jeanne Cooper with that bullshit dementia story but Cooper passed away first  Same with MST and Nikki's MS that has never been brought up a single time since JFP left. Jill Abbott was nowhere to be found for her entire stint, barely even there for the Delia story.

Oh, Stafford is a notorious pain in the ass to be sure and I didn't lose sleep when she left the show, but I also know Phelps would've cleared out the entire cast and replaced them.all with Steve Burton clones were that physically possible 😂

Getting back to B&B, there's still so much they could do with Liam. Just like Wyatt got a piece of his pre LA past explored, why not have one of Liam's Cooper cousins show up? Or one of the friends from the elite high school he had to leave when his mother got sick and couldn't afford it? He's always been defined by Bill and his relationships but he still feels like an empty slate after nearly 10 years.

• Love 6

Re the spoiler about Thomas drugging Liam and then Liam having sex with Steffy, I haven't been able to find a link yet but apparently SC has done a SOD interview where he says the drugs aren't to blame and what happens is consensual. He says Liam loves Steffy and would sleep with her anyway, it's just that the drugs loosen his inhibitions. So perhaps he wouldn't have slept with her so soon after getting the annulment but he would've slept with her eventually.

I guess TPTB are making him do damage control ahead of time. Too late, IMO, because a lot of viewers are seeing this as another B&B case of someone made to have sex without their full agency. Liam seems to be their go-to guy for this crap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

...a lot of viewers are seeing this as another B&B case of someone made to have sex without their full agency. Liam seems to be their go-to guy for this crap

Its a really bad look when the one half-way decent male on the show is the one always falling victim to "misunderstandings" 😑 

I really do hate having to defend Liam because his character more often than not just sits there and lets life drag him along and it *is* irritating. But he's not a horrific villain. I wasn't here for it with Brooke's attack from Andy, I wasn't here for it when Eric lectured Ridge about the morality of not disclosing Douglas's paternity after Rape Night, and I'm not here for Liam and Steffy being used as puppets in his own sick quest to bed Hope.

This smacks of damage control and these clowns and jackasses know what the reactions are gonna be. So why even go there? I know entertainment is not a democracy and Brad Bell can pen anything he chooses, but people aren't screaming on CBS's Twitter because their favorite ship got broken up or a plotline ended poorly (because none of us would be here if that were the case!).

We're mad about PPD being blown off. We're (at least here, not the fandom at large apparently) mad about Hope having not one moment of relief in almost six months now. We're mad that TIIC finally got us invested in a shop that I wanted to sink into the Mariana Trench two years ago and none of it was about servicing these two characters but to push a plotline than fandom loathes even more than the one about literal incest FFS.

CBS can piss off with surveys, I got yer answer right here about the problems with Show:

459834245_Theproblemisuspongebob.jpg.c81b03daea11c494cf0d173ce3e9e487.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

How many times does Thomas have to take advantage of mentally/physically impaired people to serve his sexual goals? Apparently more than it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

his fucking over someone’s agency or consent has to happen every lunar cycle it seems. Add to that the blase attitude to baby napping and using his own son and casual violence and he’s Sheila Carter with a smaller face and wang.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Ugh ... I just read a spumour that the writers are considering the "brain tumor" redemption arc for Thomas. That makes me mad. He shouldn't get a free pass. Pam pulled some truly diabolical crap on Donna, but NOTHING on the level of gaslighting and stalking Hope and killing somebody. I don't care if Emma's death was ruled as accidental due to texting while driving. She wouldn't have been driving like a bat out of hell on the way to see Hope in the first place if Thomas wasn't chasing her and trying to get her to pull over ... not to mention the over-reaching circumstances that led to all of this.  BULL. SHIT! 

B&B hasn't done a good trial/jail story in ages. (I don't count the wimpy Batie custody case.) It would be awesome to see Thomas get arrested, tried and possibly jailed. 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Ugh ... I just read a spumour that the writers are considering the "brain tumor" redemption arc for Thomas. 

Oh, so is that gonna give him a pass for Rape Night and his repeated attempts to murder Rick too? 🙄

They didn't even need to do this. If they wanted Thope and Steamless, they could've done it without shitting all over his character. If Hope and Liam had naturally pulled apart as they bonded in grief and she got close to Douglas, it would've been sad but not out of character. Lope have turned to others over far less. 

The "brain tumor" thing pissed me off when Y&R did it for JT and that was a character who actually was decent for most of his stint. And even he got carted off to jail the minute the hospital cleared him--willingly so. We all know Thomas won't spend a moment in jail and he won't die, so fuck this.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Re the spoiler about Thomas drugging Liam and then Liam having sex with Steffy, I haven't been able to find a link yet but apparently SC has done a SOD interview where he says the drugs aren't to blame and what happens is consensual. He says Liam loves Steffy and would sleep with her anyway, it's just that the drugs loosen his inhibitions. So perhaps he wouldn't have slept with her so soon after getting the annulment but he would've slept with her eventually.

I guess TPTB are making him do damage control ahead of time. Too late, IMO, because a lot of viewers are seeing this as another B&B case of someone made to have sex without their full agency. Liam seems to be their go-to guy for this crap.

SC now should have told SC when they were shooting these episodes that. Because Liam is expressing no interest in Steffy and still looking at Hope like his beloved wife.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 6/26/2019 at 7:05 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Doesn’t matter if it would happen eventually, Liam is going to be drugged and is doing something that under sober conditions he would NOT do at this time. Once again they’re shifting blame to the victim to preserve the perpetrator. If this was bound to happen, why does Thomas feel he has to help it along? 

SC and the show know damn well that viewers that had an issue with Captive Cabin rightfully would have an issue with this and are already doing damage control. If you have to get ahead of the story you already know it’s not gonna be well received. 

10 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Ugh ... I just read a spumour that the writers are considering the "brain tumor" redemption arc for Thomas. That makes me mad. He shouldn't get a free pass. Pam pulled some truly diabolical crap on Donna, but NOTHING on the level of gaslighting and stalking Hope and killing somebody. I don't care if Emma's death was ruled as accidental due to texting while driving. She wouldn't have been driving like a bat out of hell on the way to see Hope in the first place if Thomas wasn't chasing her and trying to get her to pull over ... not to mention the over-reaching circumstances that led to all of this.  BULL. SHIT! 

B&B hasn't done a good trial/jail story in ages. (I don't count the wimpy Batie custody case.) It would be awesome to see Thomas get arrested, tried and possibly jailed. 

Damn, this show is predictable. I would love a trial and jail story but the actual criminal here is Flo. Thomas didn’t run Emma off the road and not helping her is morally heinous but there’s flexibility in how much legal punishment he’d incur. Flo on the other hand was an accessory to kidnapping and child trafficking and knew it at the time she committed the deed. She should be locked up a good while.

• Love 7
(edited)

While I want Thomas carted off in a straight jacket, Flo was the first one in on all this, even if she didn't know Hope or knew the particulars about what she was signing off on. This revision of Thomas as Snidely Whiplash smacks of a way for Bell to write Flo out of the corner he'd written her into to keep her around. I really couldn't care less about her being Storm's daughter when she hasn't spent any time bonding with them. Even if she had and I had a single fuck to give this is still her secret to tell, not Thomas, not Xander and not even Zoe to the extend that she was involved.

Sigh. I do wonder how B&B will recover from this, tbh. Gross as Ridget was, it was short and everyone in the show had the same horrified reactions as 95 percent of fans did. It was also far on brand to B&B with it's ridiculousness. This has been a dreary downer aside from the last week, the first time in which Hope has discussed anything other than Beth at Emma's joke of a memorial. But now instead of dreariness, we've got HBO Lite with proxy rape, cuz there ain't no way I'm buying that Liam is remotely entertaining the idea of going back to Steffy.

And of course, we have the inevitable Bridge split once all this comes out, like this wasn't tiresome they split behind Rick and Phoebe, Steffy and Marcus, Rick and Steffy, Thomas's boinkberry lie and God knows how many debates about Steffy torturing Hope a decade ago (God, I can't believe *that* stuff happened that long ago!)

And assuming Courtney Hope isn't pink slipped after this story, she'll either get back with Wyatt, move onto Liam, who will waffle or Wyatt will come sniveling back and she'll waffle...or more likely, the writers will pull that brain tumor canard and it'll be like Hope never existed as Thomas turns his rapey affection towards her.

Joy.

55c.png.c7997f6a21300ed659eaed924d7450e6.png

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
(edited)

I could kind of see Flo and Thomas getting together when all the dirt comes out. They're both going to be at least momentarily the black sheeps of their families. Birds of a feather...

SC and the show know damn well that viewers that had an issue with Captive Cabin rightfully would have an issue with this and are already doing damage control. If you have to get ahead of the story you already know it’s not gonna be well received. 

Yep. I've been wondering if someone in the Bell family has been involved in situation where someone was accused of rape due to alcohol or drugs impairing the ability to give consent. They keep going back to the issue and they seem to be taking the position that consent is baloney. If you do it it's because you wanted to on some level. Nevermind if you were barely conscious, or being held captive while you had brain damage, or unknowingly took drugs that loosened your inhibitions. 😩

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of July 1

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, we’re speculating on how the baby secret will be revealed. Who will spill? Will Thomas get Hope to the altar? Will Dr. Buckingham return?

B&B spoilers for Monday July 1:

Flo and Wyatt celebrate after deciding to move in together.

After drugging Liam, Thomas uses the situation to his advantage with Hope.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday July 2:

Liam awakens and recalls his actions.

Thomas tells Douglas his next step with Hope.

Joe Locicero returns to Bold and Beautiful as Vinnie, Thomas’ friend who supplied him with drugs.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday July 3:

Liam comes clean to Hope about his night with Steffy.

Steffy confronts her brother about his plan to come between Liam and Hope.

B&B spoilers for Thursday July 4:

Thomas coaches Douglas to propose to Hope.

Steffy tries to console Liam as he remembers his last Fourth of July with Hope.

B&B spoilers for Friday July 5:

Douglas asks Hope to marry his dad and become his new mommy.

Xander enlists Charlie’s help with his suspicions regarding Thomas.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Liam’s inhibitions are lowered thanks to the drug Thomas slipped him at the beach party and he and Steffy have sex after everyone has gone home. Liam and Steffy share an emotional moment the next morning as he realizes that despite the afterglow, he also feels guilty where Hope is concerned.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for week of July 8 – 12:

Ridge won’t allow Brooke and Liam to interfere with Thomas’ proposal to Hope.

Xander continues trying to solve Emma’s murder.

– Candace Young

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/28/2019 at 12:57 PM, ByTor said:

Thomas coaches Douglas to propose to Hope.

God, I'm running out of gifs and images to describe how much I hate this goddamn story and especially Thomas. Boy, did he ever take Ridge's entitlement and put it on horse steroids.

On 6/28/2019 at 12:57 PM, ByTor said:

Steffy confronts her brother about his plan to come between Liam and Hope.

We've gone way down the rabbit hole when STEFFY of all people is disgusted by a plot to come between them.

Steffy Forrester, folks--the woman who had no shame about wearing Hope's wedding ring, to trap her in a gondola, to jump Liam's bones in Italy and drag him to clubs in LA, who came at Quinn's behest to tell Liam the pilot light was fixed on her Easy Bake oven and she could have a little waffle, who ran ramshot over Ivy for funsies, who slept with her father in law in a hissy fit and who would be in the running for The Fucking Most Pathetic "Heroine" on daytime except for the fact that Summer Newman fucked Billy Abbott stone sober.

That Stephanie Forrester II.

Just....

20190628_153752.gif.814ff0cf77ccdb84a68a76ef5c7b2899.gif

Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

That said, I am glad to see someone--anyone--standing up to this nutjob. Even if Steffy wanted Liam, and I see no indication of that either...why would anyone want to win like that? That was okay back when it was obviously about hurting Hope but  Show has done a good job of showing Steffy really is moving away from the anger that fuels her undead mother. 

I just realized if she and Bill put their heads together to connect the dots, that would be an excellent organic way to put them in one another orbits, because who the hell wants more Batie? And if Kelly is revealed to be Bill's, all the better.

...so naturally, this story will do what it has since the day Hope stepped on the helicopter and choose the absolute worst resolution.

Whatever. As long as it ends before mankind invents the warp drive, I'll just be glad it's finally over.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Promo for this week:

And we are coming up on the anniversary of when Hope found out she was pregnant and told Liam. It was on the 4th of July.

No wonder Hope is spiraling extra-hard right now considering it's the first of many painful anniversaries. I can only hope she and Liam have Beth back before her first birthday, but still, so many hours, days, weeks, months, milestones she and Liam will never get back.

Is this the face of a man into Hauxdi? He took every opportunity (from what I read to) at the beachhouse to talk to Hope and just be with her.

D-VTGZ0W4AISDkl.png

D-VVM5iWkAAB1NC.pngD-VWy4LXsAAt67G.pngD-VWyzqXUAET1qg.png

D-VRtn3XYAAGm_L.png

Even the second she walked in the door, it was as if the sun had just come out.

D-VSnB3WkAAO5G_.png

D-VSnFYX4AUcxgg.png

That man is head over heels IN LOVE with her and no amount of rape by proxy is ever gonna change that.

I mean, just look at his face from the morning after said rape by proxy. He looks like he's a heartbeat away from vomiting. I'm so glad I'm not watching because I would be. This makes the second woman (albeit by proxy in this case) to have raped Liam. And Amber would have made a third had he not been too incapacitated to perform.

Just absolutely disgusting and anyone calling this "consensual" or lovemaking or whatever idiotic euphemism for either needs to have their fucking head examined, TPTB included. 

D-BjfGoXUAcwmsi.jpg

• Love 5