Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, ByTor said:

Brooke and Donna learn that Katie told Bill 'no' and urge her to give him another chance.

FFS, why?!

Brooke has no right to weigh in on that, ever, but why would Donna want this for Katie? Why is everyone shitty on this show?

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 4/20/2019 at 7:46 AM, nilyank said:

Thomas is disgusting and pathetic. He truly his parent's child. He also apparently has zero game if he is forced to fake children drawings to win a girl.

LOL right?  However...Hope can't tell the difference between a drawing done by a child vs a professional designer?  I suppose they're all pathetic in their own way 😞

• LOL 3

Spoilers...

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of April 29:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, Thomas went from zero to creepy upon his return, while Flo constantly being talked out of confessing to Hope is tiresome.

In this week's Soaps Spoiler Digest, manipulated, mourning & May sweeps, we have new spoilers for all four soaps including Bold and the Beautiful, Days of our Lives, General Hospital and Young and the Restless.

B&B spoilers for Monday April 29:

Zoe is forced to answer Shauna's questions as she points the stun gun at her.

Thomas capitalizes on Liam's absence.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday April 30:

Hope recalls being at the hospital on Catalina Island when the power goes out.

Shauna, Flo, and Zoe debate the situation involving the baby secret.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday May 1:

Thomas wants Hope to make Liam's decision for him when it comes to choosing between her and Steffy.

Flo's surprised to receive an invitation to dinner and a kiss from Wyatt.

B&B spoilers for Thursday May 2:

Xander wants Zoe to confide in him.

Ridge's kindness makes Flo feel guiltier as she ponders an offer from Hope.

B&B spoilers for Friday May 3:

Thomas uses Douglas to try and win Hope over.

Shauna seizes an opportunity to wear a Forrester Original.

More Bold and Beautiful spoilers...

Xander makes Zoe a promise.

Sally lends Thomas an ear, but the two stop talking when Wyatt enters the room. When he later sees text messages between them referring to a secret he becomes paranoid and upset. Wyatt turns to Flo for a sympathetic ear and they end up kissing.

Shauna, Flo and Zoe make a pact.

Hope offers Flo a job, which causes Flo concern as she'd be seeing Hope every day and struggling with unbearable guilt.

Thomas makes a move on Hope while Liam's away.

Ridge and Shauna meet.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful...

Sally tells Wyatt what she's been hiding.

Brooke's conversation with Ridge leaves her stunned.

Bold and Beautiful May Sweeps preview from Soaps in Depth:

Thomas will use anyone and everyone as he manipulates to come between Hope and Liam.

Finding out she's related to Hope increases Flo's guilt and she wants to divulge her secret despite Zoe and Shauna urging her to keep quiet.

Wyatt's discovery that Sally is keeping a secret regarding Thomas causes problems between the two and may provide an opening for a reunion with Flo. However, Flo worries how Wyatt would react to her secret if he can't forgive Sally.

While Katie turns down a proposal from Bill, and Brooke experiences tension with Ridge over their children, Shauna enjoys the time she spends with both of these powerful men.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Geez Louise. No one on this show can tell anyone else the truth about anything at all ever. Does that about cover it? I won’t be watching this cluster you-know-what. My housekeeper said a few weeks ago “Some people are stupid. But some people are just plumb stupid”. That’s the most stupid you can be in the South, folks. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

It makes me mad that I’m seeing “May sweeps” with nothing that looks like a resolution for Hope.  My only hope is that they’re keeping it all under wraps.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, ByTor said:

Thomas wants Hope to make Liam's decision for him when it comes to choosing between her and Steffy.

653b4e57-7ba6-4987-8cae-50ef9b8b00c9.png.ab27e670653289c84e9fe7c7a76e654e.png

Liam has already chosen. Unequivocally so for the first time in his existence. I can understand why nobody believes or respects this given his history but it's truly getting tiring to see everyone acts like Steffy is even in the running for his affections. Even Steffy doesn't care.

20 hours ago, ByTor said:

Sally lends Thomas an ear, but the two stop talking when Wyatt enters the room. When he later sees text messages between them referring to a secret he becomes paranoid and upset. Wyatt turns to Flo for a sympathetic ear and they end up kissing.

Oh dear. Seems we have a new Bell Boy on deck 😐

*Has war flashbacks to 2012*

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

From Soaps She Knows:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/540505/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-may-6-10/

B&B spoilers for Monday May 6:

Hope is stunned by a kiss and declaration of love from Thomas. He is so damn creepy!

Wyatt confronts Sally about keeping a secret. Um, you're also keeping the secret of playing kissy-face with Flo so....

B&B spoilers for Tuesday May 7:

Wyatt contacts Liam in Paris to let him know of Thomas' plan. Thank you, Wyatt!

Brooke and Ridge disagree about their children. What else is new?

B&B spoilers for Wednesday May 8:

Flo worries after Hope talks about her marriage to Liam.

Sally lashes out at Thomas, while Quinn celebrates Sally and Wyatt's split. Bitch. Yes, I meant Quinn.

B&B spoilers for Thursday May 9:

Thomas is confronted by Liam. Kick his ASS, Liam!

Flo learns Sally moved out after keeping a secret from Wyatt. Everything's just coming up roses for accessory to human trafficking Flo. 

B&B spoilers for Friday May 10:

Liam and Thomas butt heads over Hope. 

Sally clashes with Quinn after she makes it clear she's happy she's out of Wyatt's life.

More Bold and Beautiful spoilers...

Sally tells Wyatt what she's been hiding and he's livid that she would side with Thomas when Liam's involved. Um, from what I understand, Sally wasn't siding with Thomas in his plan to prey on Hope. She called him out on it.

Sally moves out of the beach house after arguing with Wyatt and tells him maybe his mom was right about her.

Brooke's conversation with Ridge leaves her stunned by his opinion on what's best for their children.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful...

Shauna and Katie work together to test Bill's loyalty. This should end well.

Flo and Wyatt look back on their past and explore their future. I could not care less.

Bold and Beautiful May Sweeps preview from Soaps in Depth:

Thomas will use anyone and everyone as he manipulates to come between Hope and Liam.

While Katie turns down a proposal from Bill, and Brooke experiences tension with Ridge over their children, Shauna enjoys the time she spends with both of these powerful men.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Shauna and Katie work together to test Bill's loyalty

0d4f658b-15a4-4961-8993-b71f79a865d3.jpg.5aacf0b80c9bc89b14fcffe38f589794.jpg

K A T I E   N O

1)didnt she turn down Bill's proposal? 

2)if you can't trust him, why are you back with him?

#LetKatieBeSecureInHerself2k19

• Love 3

Katie using Shauna to test Bill’s loyalty will end well for her /sarcasm

Quinn is like a beautiful much younger version of Livia Soprano that no woman is good enough for her son and nothing he does will make her happy. She’s a narcissist. I can see her older and long split from Eric and calling and bugging Wyatt while he’s on a rotisserie of partners who somehow never work out. Something about them early reminded me of The Grifters both their performance styles and history and that they weren’t very maternal and son-ish at all. We all know how that ended 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Katie using Shauna to test Bill’s loyalty will end well for her /sarcasm

Quinn is like a beautiful much younger version of Livia Soprano that no woman is good enough for her son and nothing he does will make her happy. She’s a narcissist. I can see her older and long split from Eric and calling and bugging Wyatt while he’s on a rotisserie of partners who somehow never work out. Something about them early reminded me of The Grifters both their performance styles and history and that they weren’t very maternal and son-ish at all. We all know how that ended 

Great analogy!  Quinn and Wyatt WERE very much like the mother and son in 'The Grifters'.  I've always thought there was something very disturbing about Wyatt and Quinn's relationship.  In fact, it's a lot like Stephanie and Ridge.

When Wyatt arrived on B&B, I thought he was sleazy he made my skin crawl.  His full-on assault on Hope was creepy as fuck.  I thought those days were behind him but it look like Mommy Dearest is going to drag him right back into the sleaze.

• Love 1

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of May 13:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, Thomas is becoming a one-note psycho, Wyatt is a total hypocrite, and the Flo show is still on repeat.

B&B spoilers for Monday May 13:

Liam fights for his marriage to Hope as Thomas continues to plot to end it.

Electricity sparks between Wyatt and Flo as they discuss their history and future.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday May 14:

Brooke supports Katie as she asks Shauna for a huge favor with regard to Bill.

Shauna and Flo get luxurious new digs.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday May 15:

Shauna and Katie’s plan to test Bill’s loyalty is put into action.

Bill gives Justin new information regarding ‘Sky’.

B&B spoilers for Thursday May 16:

Brooke, Donna and Justin worry as they await the outcome of Katie’s scheme.

Katie listens in as Shauna starts trying to seduce Bill.

B&B spoilers for Friday May 17:

Katie and Bill have important news for Will.

Zoe pleads with Flo not to reveal their secret to Hope.

More Bold and Beautiful spoilers…

Flo and Wyatt look back on their past, explore their future, and share another kiss.

Shauna and Quinn are thrilled about Wyatt reuniting with Flo.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful…

Thomas keeps targeting Hope and Liam’s marriage.

Hope overhears a conversation between Zoe and Flo about Beth and questions them.

– Candace Young

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Bill gives Justin new information regarding ‘Sky’.

Is it wrong that I'm most pissed off to be revisiting this crap than even the other bullshit?

15 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Hope overhears a conversation between Zoe and Flo about Beth and questions them.

Oh good, I hope this means we're headed towards the home stretch of this godawful shit show? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I don't think anybody needs to get too excited about today's mini-cliffhanger. I have seen now, from three different sources, excerpts from an interview with Bradley Bell. He said that the baby switch story is long from being wrapped-up and threatened that it will drag on for months because stories of that nature needs a long timeline to be effective (I'm paraphrasing his BS answer, which was shorthand for doesn't have a fucking clue!)

He also hinted that a character would die during the final denouement. My vote is for Zoe, closely followed by her father. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I think it’ll be Flo who dies setting off a mystery. 

Bell’s writing is shit btw. It’s pretty obvious he has no long term planning and plays it by ear. It’s really apparent he pulls shit out of his ass like the rushed Thorne exit or the Catalina hospital with no staff or surveillance and a woman able to leave alone hours after labor and a still birth (whaat?) 

@CharlizeCat, according to these spoilers, you are absolutely correct.

Spoilers for the week of May 20

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of May 20:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, Thomas should full psycho, unrealistic situations, and a hard pass on Wyatt and Flo.

B&B spoilers for Monday May 20:

Hope questions Zoe and Flo after overhearing them discussing Beth.

Thomas manipulates Hope using Caroline as part of his plan.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday May 21:

Shauna and Flo move into the Forrester estate.

Hope reads a letter that Caroline wrote before she died and is moved by the contents.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday May 22:

Flo feels torn between embracing her new life and keeping the secret.

Hope and Liam share a heartfelt moment as their marriage falls apart.

B&B spoilers for Thursday May 23:

Steffy and the girls are back in Los Angeles as Jacqueline MacInnes Wood returns to Bold and Beautiful and Liam gives Steffy stunning news.

Ridge gives Thomas advice and Hope receives comfort from Brooke.

B&B spoilers for Friday May 24:

Brooke is shocked by Ridge’s true feelings about their children.

Hope pays Steffy a visit and holds Phoebe.

Flo rekindles the flame with Wyatt.

Hope asks Steffy for a significant favor with regard to Liam.

– Candace Young

• Love 1

Are theses the scenes JMW shot in advanced, cuz she'd have only been one month post-partum if it weren't and that's one helluva turnaround! 👀

As for the murder mystery: who cares? Both murderer and victim will be the most dispensible characters on the cast anyway. There's no way it'll be Thomas since they offed the good Taybrat and no one would believe Taylor is dead after surviving a plane crash and being pulled off life support (or whatever it was). 

I'll feel bad for the Logan sisters losing their last living link to Storm, but Flo herself? Eh. 

• Love 1

Spoilers...

In Soaps.com’s newest The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers, including Summer Previews, Thomas seems to be getting all that he wants, but Steffy may find a reason to sabotage his plans. Meanwhile, Flo and Wyatt reignite their romance, but she may be sharing too much. Please visit this page weekly for new spoiler videos.

B&B spoilers for Monday May 27:

In Monday’s B&B recap, Hope asks Steffy for help in ending her marriage to Liam, while Brooke and Ridge remain at odds, and Wyatt and Flo enjoy the benefits of mansion life.

Liam tells Thomas that Hope will never love him even if she loves Douglas.

Steffy is shocked by Hope’s request about her future plans.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday May 28:

Realizing that his plan to use Caroline has succeeded, Thomas startles Hope with a kiss.

Flo and Wyatt enjoy having the Forrester mansion to themselves.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday May 29:

Things get emotional for Hope and Liam when they imagine the life they planned with Beth.

Wyatt and Flo finally have sex again.

B&B spoilers for Thursday May 30:

Flo and Zoe argue about what revealing the secret concerning Phoebe could cost.

B&B spoilers for Friday May 31:

Steffy faces off with Thomas over what he really has planned by putting Hope in Douglas’ life.

After overhearing Zoe discussing Beth with Flo, Xander confronts her.

Ridge lets Steffy know he agrees with Hope.

Brooke wants Liam to fight for his marriage.

Hope warns Thomas about his expectations.

Wyatt has questions for Flo regarding Phoebe’s birth father.

Maya shares news about Liam and Hope’s marriage.

Xander is stunned after hearing Zoe’s secret with Flo.

Steffy reflects on her special moments with Liam.

Flo’s guilt increases upon learning Hope and Liam intend to annul their marriage.

Thomas isn’t pleased with Carter’s advice to Hope.

Xander interrupts Hope and Liam as they’re signing legal documents.

Bold and Beautiful summer previews:

Look for romance, family bonds, rivalries, secrets, new villains, and a huge thriller.

The baby swap storyline takes a dark turn before the truth comes out.

Though Hope will finally learn the truth about Phoebe, more people uncover the secret beforehand.

The truth is revealed with a major cliffhanger – and not everyone will make it out alive.

Flo and Wyatt fall in love all over again and they make love.

– Matt Purvis/Candace Young

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, nilyank said:

If Xander finds out, I predict that he is the murder victim.

Probably. Assuming he's the one person unwilling to keep the secret, the only one with any sense of decency, he'll have to die. 

• Love 3

I read somewhere many many months ago that the guy who plays Xander got picked up for a primetime or streaming series. Since he really hasn't been off-camera for a noticeable amount of time, maybe the project got delayed. If it's starting up now, makes sense for him to get the ax, but I would rather it be Zoe.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

If Xander finds out, I predict that he is the murder victim.

That random mention of Maya* despite being MIA for months raised a red flag before I'd even finished reading that post. Between the actor being picked up elsewhere and his only tie on the show also being scuttled, Xander is even more dispensible than Charlie. 

I would've preferred Zoe, but I'll take any removal of dead weight off this show that I can get. 

*I thought Karla Mosley was taken off contract at least six months ago? I can't remember the last time she's appeared on the show. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

That random mention of Maya* despite being MIA for months raised a red flag before I'd even finished reading that post. Between the actor being picked up elsewhere and his only tie on the show also being scuttled, Xander is even more dispensible than Charlie. 

I would've preferred Zoe, but I'll take any removal of dead weight off this show that I can get. 

*I thought Karla Mosley was taken off contract at least six months ago? I can't remember the last time she's appeared on the show. 

Was she at the (sort of) memorial service for Caroline? I have some vague recollection of seeing her briefly around then. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Maya was definitely at the funeral service, because she referenced how understanding Caroline was about Maya's gender-reassignment surgery, when Maya had been truly awful to Caroline. It was a nice Maya moment, as was the scene she was referencing, in which Caroline reminded Maya that she has 2 moms, & she would've been understanding. 

Like others upthread, when I saw Maya's name in the spoilers, it stuck out. I'm guessing that Shauna goes batshit & kills Xander, but I predict that Zoe will also wind up dead before all is said & done. If Flo is the only one still living, there will only be 1 person to have to redeem. 

• Love 3

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of June 3:

B&B spoilers for Monday June 3:

Thomas cues Steffy to reflect on her special moments with Liam.

Xander and Zoe’s relationship is tested after she comes clean about her secret.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday June 4:

Flo is overcome with guilt when she hears news about Hope and Liam’s marriage.

Ridge plays devil’s advocate with Brooke regarding their children’s relationships.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday June 5:

Thomas pushes back when Carter offers Hope advice about her marriage.

Xander’s argument with Zoe and Flo ends with him making a significant threat.

B&B spoilers for Thursday June 6:

Knowing intuitively that something is off, Brooke pleads with Hope to reconsider ending her marriage.

Liam squares off with Thomas over his selfishness.

B&B spoilers for Friday June 7:

Flo and Zoe realize they’re forever connected by Reese’s terrible act and argue again.

Xander interrupts Hope and Liam as they’re about to sign annulment papers.

Xander is stunned upon hearing Zoe’s secret with Flo and demands that she tell the truth, that Phoebe is Beth. Xander examines his relationship with Zoe after being kept in the dark so long, and a side of him not seen before comes out.

Hope contacts Carter to prepare annulment papers.

Steffy provides comfort to Liam following his annulment.

Flo panics after she accidentally reveals information to Thomas.

Look for romance, family bonds, rivalries, secrets, new villains, and a huge thriller.

Though Hope will finally learn the truth about Phoebe, more people uncover the secret beforehand.

The truth is revealed with a major cliffhanger – and not everyone will make it out alive.

– Candace Young

• Love 3
(edited)
39 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of June 3:

B&B spoilers for Monday June 3:

Thomas cues Steffy to reflect on her special moments with Liam.

Xander and Zoe’s relationship is tested after she comes clean about her secret.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday June 4:

Flo is overcome with guilt when she hears news about Hope and Liam’s marriage.

Ridge plays devil’s advocate with Brooke regarding their children’s relationships.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday June 5:

Thomas pushes back when Carter offers Hope advice about her marriage.

Xander’s argument with Zoe and Flo ends with him making a significant threat.

B&B spoilers for Thursday June 6:

Knowing intuitively that something is off, Brooke pleads with Hope to reconsider ending her marriage.

Liam squares off with Thomas over his selfishness.

B&B spoilers for Friday June 7:

Flo and Zoe realize they’re forever connected by Reese’s terrible act and argue again.

Xander interrupts Hope and Liam as they’re about to sign annulment papers.

Xander is stunned upon hearing Zoe’s secret with Flo and demands that she tell the truth, that Phoebe is Beth. Xander examines his relationship with Zoe after being kept in the dark so long, and a side of him not seen before comes out.

Hope contacts Carter to prepare annulment papers.

– Candace Young

So Xander intends to interrupt and tell Hope and Liam the truth but then stops somehow? Shocking. 🤬

Edited by jenrising
missed words
  • Love 2

I'm sorry, but how are they getting this marriage annulled?

That's obviously the least of this shitshow's problems, but it's not like the marriage had any of the issues that would lead to an annullment like, say, your wife stopping your fianceé by trapping her into a gondola or your mother-in-law faking a heart attacks. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm sorry, but how are they getting this marriage annulled?

I guess these writers never heard of divorces.  🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

This is the only show that uses annulment to end couple's marriages instead of divorce. The only other soap that I knew that did that was Days of Our Lives with Sami Brady and that was mainly used so that she could get married again in a Catholic Church wedding.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

So since I get a little weird about some things, I looked up grounds for an annulment in California.  I guess all the characters on this show can use the unsound mind reason.

I'll be sure to let my mom know that for the day she ever actually leaves my stepdad! (She's been "going to leave next year" since before the iPhone hit the market and I'm over it, but hey if it works, it works)

10 hours ago, ByTor said:

See, that's just it. They've done it plenty of times. It was a big central thing in keeping Brooke and Nick from not sleeping together while his divorce from Bridget was finalized, it was the reason Brooke drove up to Big Bear and inadvertantly drove Macy to an early grave and way way back, Eric tried to get the divorce from Steph finalized in another state so he could marry a pregnant Brooke.

The first time annulment came up to bat was after the gondola stupidity, and it made sense to give Steffy a weapon to wield over Liam and Hope. But now it's the default setting for every situation and it just doesn't work like that, even for rich assholes like these fucknuggets.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 5:03 PM, ByTor said:

This pile of 💩 right here...makes me stabby AND punchy. This is simply torture. Bad enough to watch that smarmy crapweasel Thomas lie & manipulate Hope, but now he, along with a growing crowd, is keeping the truth from her (& Liam but we know he hates him so no surprise there).

This is just not entertaining to me in any way. One thing to have only one storyline if it is compelling. I'm not interested  in watching people being deliberately heartless and cruel- which is repeated & emphasized in a daily basis. Enough. This show is a steaming mess.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Does anyone feel like everyone, including Pam and Charlie, are going to learn the truth before Hope and Liam do?

Yes and I can't wait to see everyone's really great reasons why they don't need to tell them. Though it will be hard to beat the current "what's done is done, Beth is safe and loved and Hope hasn't actually tried to kill herself YET so why rock the boat!" theory. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Does anyone feel like everyone, including Pam and Charlie, are going to learn the truth before Hope and Liam do?

Yep.  They should just go ahead and let Loading Dock Guy spill the truth 🙂

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

In Soaps.com’s newest The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers, as a result of Flo’s slip up, Thomas becomes the latest person to learn the baby secret.

B&B spoilers for Monday June 10:

Thomas accuses Flo of lying after she tells him confidential information.

Brooke and Hope argue about the annulment.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday June 11:

Xander’s loyalty is called into question by Zoe.

Thomas is stunned, then angry, once he realizes Steffy inadvertently ended up with Hope’s baby.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday June 12:

After bonding with Kelly and Phoebe, Liam decides to move back in to Steffy’s house.

Flo wants to reveal the truth, but Zoe’s still worried about going to prison.

B&B spoilers for Thursday June 13:

Thomas struggles with whether or not to reveal what he now knows.

Wyatt wants answers from Flo, Zoe, and Xander.

B&B spoilers for Friday June 14:

Ridge grows concerned about his marriage in light of the situation with their children.

Thomas’ change of heart, and threats, take Xander, Zoe, and Flo by surprise.

Zoe refuses to join in Flo’s plan to come clean.

Thomas makes a shocking decision.

Thomas gaslights Hope, then shows her one of his original designs.

Someone new learns that Beth is alive.

– Candace Young

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I KNEW Thomas would find out before Hope & Liam. Grrrr!

Now he is top of my list as the killer as he is the most unhinged of the group of characters.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Thomas gaslights Hope

Oh, so someone is actually calling the abuse out for what it is and not a misunderstanding. I guess that's progress 😕

Why would they do this? Forget the tonal dissonance of what's going on in the world, why would they do this to the oldest son of the show's legacy leading man? There was a good six months at the end of PF's run where he appeared to be an actual decent human being, and now they've turned him into a complete sociopath. 

He doesn't have to be a saint by any means, but yikes. 

• Love 13

@Anna Yolei, the number of people finding out before Hope is starting to look more like a Three's Company episode than a soap.  I mean "Though Hope will finally learn the truth about Phoebe, more people uncover the secret beforehand." is a spoiler???

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

So half of LA will know the secret and not tell. Terrible Tom will get a new way to victimize his latest target. Liam will move in and get to raise both of his daughters (unknowingly) and poor sweet sad Flo won't lose the awesome new life that's been handed to her. Fantastic! Everybody wins. Hope who?

tenor.gif?itemid=12330907

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, CountryGirl said:

I think the next person to find out will be Wyatt, who is gonna keep the secret, his own brother be damned, so he can protect his lying little felonious Flo.

giphy.gif

Ain't nothing new for Wyatt putting his needs before Liam's when it suits him although I will say this time the show laid better groundwork for you to be invested in the Liyatt bromance so when it blows up, it'll blow up good.

Now that Thomas knows, Flo and Zoe are off the hook. Zoe ain't no kin to anyone involved and Flo found out she was a Logan long after Beth was Phoebeized. Thomas on the other hand is gonna hold onto this secret for his own manipulative ends while hiding behind the excuse he was protecting Steffy and so he was truly torn. Some may even be fooled by that BS but Brooke and Ridge will know better and I hope they ream his butt good. The transference of culpability is always a staple in these stories where the initial instigator gets in deep and drags in another to their secret who in the end goes all in covering up the crime and becomes the target for everyone once the truth comes out even though they weren't the perpetrator of the original crime (see Emily Stewart on ATWT during the Jen/Gwen baby switch story).  Thomas and/or Wyatt will be the fall guys for Flo and Zoe's actions in all of this with their relationships blown up and the women skating -especially if Thomas goes full psycho to keep them both from spilling the secret and threatens them.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The transference of culpability is always a staple in these stories where the initial instigator gets in deep and drags in another to their secret who in the end goes all in covering up the crime and becomes the target for everyone once the truth comes out even though they weren't the perpetrator of the original crime (see Emily Stewart on ATWT during the Jen/Gwen baby switch story).  

Ooh, yeah, that's a good point, cuz I know it came up how the hell Show intended to salvage Flo after all this came out. But will they really have Ridge's oldest son, a legacy character who I assume isn't going anywhere for a while, be the fall guy? With that specific example, Emily was always an intentionally grey character who was trying to prove to the world that her and Paul were True Love (ugh) so her jumping into that crap made a lot of sense. But Thomas loves Steffy and Hope so he should want to come out ASAP. 

But I 'd rather see Thomas take the bullet (metaphorical and literally) before Wyatt. Wyatt is self serving at times, but I don't see him knowingly letting Hope, Liam and even Steffy suffer just because he's getting it from Flo. 

• Love 2

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of June 17:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, characters aren’t making sense, the baby debate is endlessly dragging on, and predicting the next person to discover the secret.

B&B spoilers for Monday June 17:

Hope is distraught following the loss of something special.

Brooke feels Thomas is using Douglas to win Hope.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday June 18:

Thomas surprises Hope with a Forrester Original gown and kisses her again.

Wyatt and Liam organize a get-together, but Flo and Steffy are resistant to the idea.

Newcomer! Bold and Beautiful has cast Joe LoCicero as Vincent Walker.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday June 19:

Xander explodes at Thomas for his continued manipulation of Hope.

Steffy and Flo find common ground when discussing Phoebe.

B&B spoilers for Thursday June 20:

Thomas stands his ground with Brooke when she levels accusations at him.

Xander, Flo, and Zoe argue due to the baby secret.

In great news, John McCook is back at Bold and Beautiful after not having taped scenes as Eric Forrester for a period of time.

B&B spoilers for Friday June 21:

Xander and Zoe’s relationship is stressed by their opposing viewpoints.

Thomas’ obsession with Hope spirals out-of-control.

Hope reminisces about her life with Liam.

Thomas deletes a photo of Liam from Hope’s phone.

Thomas threatens Xander to keep quiet and Zoe sides with Thomas.

Nia Sioux returns to Bold and Beautiful as Emma realizes something serious is bothering her co-workers.

Someone new learns that Beth is alive.

Brooke becomes fiercely protective of Hope.

Thomas turns things around on Brooke when she confronts him and contends that he only wants to make a good life for Hope.

Flo grows concerned about losing Wyatt after they visit with Steffy, Liam, and the girls.

The lies and deception take a dark turn and someone dies.

• Useful 1