Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

So....wait.......is this going to be Liam pursuing Steffy, then, instead of the usual vice versa?  Because I might at least be able to let that go--that is, if it wasn't coming right on the heels of WTHQuil and Steffy and Wyatt's marriage.  Come on, show.  What's the point if you're immediately pulling the trigger again on the Triangle of Doom?  And where does this leave Ivy, anyway?

• Love 1

Ivy's on the corner of Thorne street and Bridget avenue.

Hahahahahahaha! That's terrible but so true. Especially Thorne.

....but seriously, where is Ivy? Is she back in LA or did she come by long enough to ream Steffy?

• Love 1

So....wait.......is this going to be Liam pursuing Steffy, then, instead of the usual vice versa?  Because I might at least be able to let that go--that is, if it wasn't coming right on the heels of WTHQuil and Steffy and Wyatt's marriage.  Come on, show.  What's the point if you're immediately pulling the trigger again on the Triangle of Doom?  And where does this leave Ivy, anyway?

This is not surprising. Soaps are pretty much for the big moment and then afterwards its...eh. Liam barely has his memory back, believed he was married to another woman for months, just found out she lied through her teeth and is someone he despises and now what do we get? Quinn is just gone and now Liam is back to where he was without any real struggle with what happened (and I don't mean him finding out Steffy married his brother like 5 minutes after he disappeared). There was really no point to any of it except to give RS some screen time because the only way she gets it is if she is attached to Wyatt and Liam.

She might come back pregnant but I wouldn't be surprised if that is a WTD story since she supposedly disappeared with Deacon.

• Love 3

$Bill is annoying me with his ineffectual dismantling of Quinn. If he was as well connected and bad ass as he'd like us to believe, she'd have been fish food by now.

Newspaper soaps column preview
(via courierjournal.net/soaps)

Week of April 25th
A young couple's happiness is threatened by a third party.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_f74f26...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoilers from www.theTVwatercooler.com

Monday (April 25)
Ridge calls Katie out for her involvement with Dr. Wolin.

Tuesday (April 26)
Bill wants Quinn to pay for what she's done.
Liam tries to woo Steffy back into his life.

Wednesday (April 27)
Quinn makes a shocking decision that may not only impact her freedom, but her life.

Thursday (April 28)
Liam comes face-to-face with Quinn for the first time since his escape.
Steffy and Wyatt each turn to their fathers for advice.

Friday (April 29)
Nicole tells Zende about her hope for their future together.
Julius infuriates Sasha when he rebuffs affection.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/04/days-spoilers-...

The only thing shocking I can see Quinn doing is turning herself in.

The only other thing is she is pregnant or faking a pregnancy but IMO that's not shocking. That standard soap.

And no mention of Deacon. I'm really annoyed by the half-assed use of this character. There is no freaking logic to his appearances and there is really no point to them. Either let the guy go or do something with him and not just be a tool for Quinn.

• Love 1

SerialScoop.com Spoilers
Deacon learns the hard way that Quinn is still hung up on Liam.
Deacon struggles with his feelings for Quinn.
Caroline's seemingly innocent conversation with Katie comes back to haunt her in an unexpected way.
Zende makes a revealing confession to Rick about his love life.
Sasha opens up to Zende about her troubled childhood and shares her fears about what the future may hold for her.
Julius attempts to reach a compromise with Sasha.
Katie believes that Caroline cheated on Ridge.
Ridge lies that he used a sperm donor.
Nicole and Sasha fight over Zende.
Sasha blurts out to Nicole that Julius is her father.
Nicole worries that the stress of the admission will impact the baby.
Nicole and Sasha grow closer.

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/04/the-bold-and-be...

Wasn't being knocked off a cliff the hardest way Deacon could realize Quinn's feelings?  Is actually dying next?  Or is he going to prison somehow?  (While Quinn is just waltzing around town free as a bird - which with this show is totally possible)?

Edited by ch1
  • Love 2

The last thing Steffy should be is horrified; she should be all too ready to evoke her namesake's penchant for slapping and start delivering some slaps upside Quinn's head.

TheTVWatercooler.com Spoilers

Monday May 9th
Bill gives Steffy advice regarding her marriage.

Tuesday May 10th
Caroline receives advice from Katie.

Wednesday May 11th
Rick has renewed determination to take back Forrester Creations from Ridge.

Thursday May 12th
Caroline has to make an important decision.

Friday May 13th
Steffy is horrified when Quinn shows up.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/05/days-of-our-li...

• Love 2

How ineffective is Bill that Quinn is just skipping around town and he can't seem to find her?  I mean really.  The stupid is really annoying.

This falls under Rumor Control for the moment, but it could fit: as per a post elsewhere, Kim Coles (best known as Synclaire from Living Single) may be coming aboard for a bit as Lucy Thompson, Sasha's mother.

• Love 3

This might actually (indirectly) put the kibosh on Quinn being pregnant, y'all.  TV Guide is reporting two things:

1. Tick--Nicole indeed gives birth to Rick and Maya's baby, on May 17.  That, however, is eclipsed by
  2. Sasha subsequently revealing that she's pregnant.

Well, since it seems they're recycling the most tiresome of all storylines (again) with Zzzzzende planning to go back to Nicole and then finding out that Sasha is pregnant, she'll probably be the tock so he can be the new "improved" waffle: now with even more boring.

But once Nicole gives birth, Sasha will be the only preggo, so there's room for Quinn to join the belly rub club.

OMG, I thought I'd never get to say this about B&B, but no more baby storylines! Two in one calendar year is more than enough, much less one where the characters have had fifteen months on the show, combined. I mean, if we need to have another baby story, let Quinn be knocked up or give Steffy a miracle child because I'm more invested in those two than anything with Sasha. I can't believe I wrote a sentence defending the idea of Steffy spawning another Forrester demon seed into the world, but there ya go.

Also, the whole lying about pregnancy to keep a man thing was played out in 1998, which was the last time anyone on the show attempted this (allegedly).

• Love 2

The network promo for this week gave away kind of a big deal, and I'm amazed nobody's mentioned it (I just saw it myself): it looks like Thomas kidnaps Douglas sometime this week.

• Love 1

Quinn is definitely going to skate which is why I wish Steffy would get one punch in or something with Quinn.  Characters just doing whatever and never facing consequences unless they are leaving is shitty storytelling.

• Love 5

So next week Quinn is going to beg Liam for forgiveness while all Deacon got for nearly bring killed was a get over it.  

I think I'm done with this show.  It's not worth the aggravation.

• Love 1

Deacon did initially cooperate with Quinn's grand deception, so I imagine the show's calling halfsies and just calling that specific aspect a day.  Considering the alternatives, assuming he indeed gets out clean at this point, I'm actually okay with this.

And the spoilers about Sasha's pregnancy almost sound like she fakes it, which coming on the heels of her big secret coming out doesn't seem like the right thing for her.  Apart from her thirst for Zende, she's a basically good girl with an ironclad sympathy vote thanks to her paternity ex-secret--faking a pregnancy pushes her pretty firmly into open bad-girl territory, and the timing is lousy.

• Love 1

I'm just annoyed that what happened to Deacon was just played for comedy.  She didn't dent his car.  The couple of Deacon and Quinn deserved better than the half assed shit they have gotten.  Yeah, they were comedic but their entire relationship wasn't just played for jokes.

And I fully expect to see Deacon just disappear now.  Quinn's going to be pathetic for Liam and then be arrested.  What happens to Deacon?  Are the viewers just going to be left hanging on what happens to him?  At least give him a scene before Quinn goes to Steffy's where Deacon washes his hands of her.

I seriously just want to ask Bell why he brought a character back that he had no vision or ideas for and obviously doesn't give a shit about.  If he cared about Deacon he would have played around with Brooke and Deacon when he decided to go with Liam/Quinn.  Not because I want them together but because that is what they were playing around with right before Deacon married Quinn.  They could involve him in the Brooke/Bill/Katie nonsense.  Add some new blood to a stale story.  Instead Deacon gets to be a prop for Quinn for stupid reasons while Quinn is just basically a prop for Liam.

• Love 3

And the spoilers about Sasha's pregnancy almost sound like she fakes it,

Yep. Some spoilers I read referred to Sasha hatching a "new scheme". I'm thinking she's either going to fake a serious illness or a pregnancy. A pregnancy would be easier to pull off, for a while anyway.

1 hour ago, Bill C. said:

And the spoilers about Sasha's pregnancy almost sound like she fakes it, which coming on the heels of her big secret coming out doesn't seem like the right thing for her.  Apart from her thirst for Zende, she's a basically good girl with an ironclad sympathy vote thanks to her paternity ex-secret--faking a pregnancy pushes her pretty firmly into open bad-girl territory, and the timing is lousy.

^^ This.  Watching someone who was so recently and profoundly affected by a pregnancy lie perpetrate one of her own is beyond in poor taste.  It would turn her instantly from sympathetic victim to complete hypocrite, and negate everything she's been through.  And for Zzzzende?  He's not worth ruining a promising character.

It would be nice to have at least ONE person on this show I could root for.  They already ruined Aly and Ivy, and now they're destroying my love for Wyatt and Katie.  *sigh*

• Love 4

Are they literally going to have Quinn on her knees begging for Liam's forgiveness?  In the previews she is looking up.  

I just can't with her character anymore.  They will have made her beyond pathetic for Liam.

• Love 2

Daytime TV showrunners cannot write a good redemption story to save their fucking lives these days. Quinn didn't need to become a quivering mess in luvre over Liam's weenie and to "change"--which deserves far more quotation marks, but the word count won't support such as appropriate amount. But I digress.

The only possible upside to this is Steffy having a romantic rival who is even shader, more ruthless, and more bloodthirsty than she is with fewer fucks to give about collateral damage. I'm not sure  the months of seeing Liam be tortured at mentally raped are worth that trade off, however.

• Love 1

Whaaaaaaaaaaat debate is there, Wyatt and Bill? And Wyatt didn't seem so shocked that Quinn's actions were criminal so why is he suddenly balking at her going to prison? She kidnapped a man, withheld medical attention, and sexually violated him. Liam is still having medical/brain issues as a result of her denying him care. And no, committing her to a mental hospital is not enough. Sheesh.

Actually, WTH is Bill even bothering to discuss anything? Again, he's supposedly big, bad, and powerful. Disappear her already.

Money on Maya and Rick's kid is that it'll be named Beth after grandma Logan. 

Week of May 23rd
Two former adversaries form an alliance.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_f7bc9a...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheTVWatercooler.com Spoilers

Monday (23)
Sasha makes Julius an offer.

Tuesday (May 24)
Wyatt and Bill debate over whether or not Quinn should go to prison.

Wednesday (May 25)
Quinn’s fate is sealed.

Thursday (May 26)
Maya and Rick announce the name of their baby to family and friends.

No Dates
Maya tries to figure out if Sasha really is pregnant with Zende’s child. Ridge tells Caroline his plan to ensure that Douglas will grow up with scandal.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/05/justin-hartley...

Wyatt should only be debating straight up prison or a mental institution.  There should be no argument about her being free.  This is beyond ridiculous at this point.  Seeing his mom completely over the edge should make him know something needs to be done.

• Love 2

I can almost give Wyatt a pass for wavering on Quinn because that *is* his mother...but what's Bill's excuse? He knows she's batshit and there's no love lost between them. Liam could've died because of her.

Wyatt has a lot of freakin' nerve. Cannot wait to see Sasha's face crack when Zende stays with Nicole.

Wyatt/Quinn/Liam spoiler

Wyatt pleads with Liam to show mercy on Quinn. He wants her to get help and not just rot away in a jail cell. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/73300915813657...

---------------------------------------------------

Nicole/Zende/Sasha spoiler

Zende tells Nicole that Sasha is pregnant. To Sasha's surprise they announce they are back together despite the news. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/73300942032254...

Nicole also challenges Sasha to get a pregnancy test right then and now at the hospital. Nicole vs Sasha begins! #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/73300962717718...

5/25, Katie reaches out to Brooke. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/73301215572591...

5/26, Rick and Maya announce the name of their baby to family and friends. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/73301232575467...

5/27, Ridge ensures Caroline that Douglas will grow up without scandal. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/73301243674013...

Ridge throws Thomas off guard with the new staffing changes at Forrester;
Katie attempts to soothe Brooke's concerns #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/73301684557019...

(edited)

Nothing against Kim Coles but I would much rather a different Kim play Sasha's "unstable" mother: Kimberlin Brown.  Assuming it was Sugar who took on Phyllis' face on Y&R, Sheila has been MIA for 20 years in soap time.  Plenty of years to have had another daughter.  And since Taylor did not die, I think the statute of limitations would cover Sheila's other crimes.  Not that things have to make sense on B&B

Edited by hitchcock3011
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, hitchcock3011 said:

Nothing against Kim Coles but I would much rather a different Kim play Sasha's "unstable" mother: Kimberlin Brown.  Assuming it was Sugar who took on Phyllis' face on Y&R, Sheila has been MIA for 20 years in soap time.  Plenty of years to have had another daughter.  And since Taylor did not die, I think the statute of limitations would cover Sheila's other crimes.  Not that things have to make sense on B&B

Oh God no! Between this show and the horrid brats she was given on Y&R I don't want her to have more kids!

....but that would have been one hell of a twist if they did that!

What reason who he have to take over Forrester Creations again? I thought he did it the first time as a promise to his dying father, but SP is a publishing company. It never made sense to set them up as a "competition."

Week of June 6th
Former lovers unite in a common cause -- blackmail.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_d7b51d...

SerialScoop.com Spoilers

* Katie makes a bold move to save her marriage. 
* Caroline's secrets cause her to lose control.
* Steffy confronts Quinn and warns her to stay out of her life. 
* Bill learns the truth about Thomas.
* Bill doesn't use the information to his advantage to protect Caroline.
* Bill tells Brooke.
* Brooke confronts Ridge.
* Liam is awakened by a masked intruder at the beach house. 

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/06/the-bold-and-be...

Steffy warning Quinn to stop doing anything is like stopping a bullet train with a wall made of chicken feathers.

Oh, Steffy. She's been a nasty mean girl who trampled Ivy and ran over Hope, but she is no match for Quinnsane. 

that said, between this and Thomas slapping down Ridge's demands, I hate this idiot show for trying to manipulate viewer to cheer for not one but TWO rapists at once. Or, yanno....ever.

• Love 1

Chaz Bono is reprising his role of Reverend Rydell on The Bold and the Beautiful.

Bono was last seen on the show in April when his character married Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood).

When he makes his return appearance on June 9, look for him to bring with him a surprising secret.

Are Wyatt and Steffy legally wed? Stay Tuned!

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/06/chaz-bono-returns-to-bold-and-beautiful.html

• Love 1
(edited)

Source: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9295439/1/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen: Undated for week of June 13

• Ridge offers Steffy some fatherly advice.
• Bill uses his connections to acquire vital information.
• Brooke is overwhelmed with guilt when Katie expresses her gratitude.

-- Digest

Zap2it.com

Mon 6/13
Bill looks into the legitimacy of Wyatt and Steffy's marriage.
Liam sees a chance to pursue what he wants.

Tue 6/14
Liam gets a lecture about family from Bill.
Thomas tells Caroline the role he intends to play in Douglas' life.

Wed 6/15
Sasha gets a promotion that will have her working with Zende.
Bill calls a family meeting about Wyatt and Steffy's marriage.

Thu 6/16 
Wyatt gets caught up in a conflict between Steffy and Quinn.
Sasha's promotion hits a speed bump.

Fri 6/17
Ridge gives Steffy relationship advice.
Brooke feels guilty.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-b...

Mon Jun 13
• Bill uses his connections to find out if Wyatt and Steffy's marriage is legitimate.
• Liam sees a perfect opportunity to go after what he wants.

Tue Jun 14
• Liam is given a stern lecture by Bill about family and his possible excommunication.
• Thomas informs Caroline about the role he plans on playing in Douglas' life.

Wed Jun 15
• Sasha gets a promotion at Forrester Creations, and it means she'll be working closely with Zende.
• Bill calls a Spencer family meeting regarding the status of Wyatt and Steffy's marriage.

Thu Jun 16
• Wyatt gets caught in the middle of a monumental conflict between Steffy and Quinn.
• Sasha's promotion hits a snag when Nicole gets involved.

Fri Jun 17
• Ridge gives Steffy fatherly advice regarding her relationships with Liam and Wyatt.
• Brooke is overwhelmed with guilt when Katie expresses how indebted she is to her sister.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bold-and-the-be...

World of B&B

Tuesday, June 14
• Bill gives Liam a stern lecture -- and even threatens familial excommunication.

Wednesday, June 15
• Bill calls a Spencer family meeting, at which he lays down the law.

Undated for week of June 13th
• Will a father's words heal a family rift?
• Lines that have been drawn in the sand may be crossed!

http://www.worldofbb.com/index.php?id=1882279
and
http://www.worldofbb.com/index.php?id=1882261

Soaps.com(soaps.sheknows)
Monday June 13
Bill looks into the legitimacy of Wyatt and Steffy's marriage.
Liam sees an opportunity to get what he wants.

Tuesday June 14
Liam gets a lecture from Bill about family.
Thomas tells Caroline the role he intends to play in Douglas’ life.

Wednesday June 15
Sasha gets a promotion to lead print model.
Bill calls a family meeting about Wyatt's marriage.

Thursday June 16
Wyatt is caught in the middle of a conflict between Quinn and Steffy.
Nicole doesn't want Sasha working with Zende.

Friday June 17
Ridge gives Steffy advice.
Brooke feels guilty.

http//soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/3991/bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-june-13-17

Edited by TobinAlbers

I hope he shares how he's leaving Katie for her sister as he's telling these two brothers how not to let a woman come between them...one that he almost banged himself and used on several occasions to keep her own stepsister away from Waffles.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.

I'd say "Only on B&B," but frankly Y&R has been outdoing this show on the incest factor for years now.

• Love 2

Source: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9296162/1/

Monday June 20
Jai Rodriguez debuts in the guest role of "Sax".

Source: SID comings and goings.
More on the actor here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9296146/1/
-----------------------------------------------------------

Week of June 20th
Quarreling brothers vie for their father's support.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_45e84a...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter Tidbits

Bill and Brooke continue their affair. They are almost caught by Liam. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74311446921206....

Liam tries to get Steffy to be with him. He is shocked when she tells him she wants her marriage and Wyatt. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74311502742779....

6/21, Vivienne advises Nicole to remain cautious of Sasha's intentions toward Zende. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74312787800346....

6/23, Thomas blindsides Ridge. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74312800273789....

6/24, Caroline plays referee with Ridge and Thomas and comes up with a solution to their problem. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74312826409755....

Liam makes a surprising discovery about Bill; Rick and Steffy are suspicious of Ridge; Liam & Wyatt clash at the office. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74312044085241....

Im more curious as to what brings Rick and Steffy in a scene together without either of them throwing "You're not a real Forrester!" out at the other. That's as close to unique, original writing as B&B gets these days.

That said, of all the crazy,  inconsistent bullshit on this show, Steffy has more than enough good reason to never speak to Rick ever again and Bradley Bell has wisely kept their interactions very limited after their ill fated romance. I'd never buy Steffy teaming up with Rick to scope out anything to do with her dad.

6/28, Steffy gets a crash course in marketing herself on social media. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74568786172327...

6/29, Steffy makes it clear in no uncertain terms that Quinn is no longer welcome in the Spencer home.
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74568807638362...

7/1, Liam and Katie form a secret pact to look out for one another's romantic interests. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/74568830873963...

Could LATIE finally be getting started?!

• Love 2