Type keyword(s) to search

Charlotte DiLaurentis: She Loves All Her Dolls

Sigh. Well, if Sarah Harvey has a thread...

I think that the reveal maybe worked from a character standpoint, though I can't buy CeCe Drake as a secret genius. But plot-wise this is a mess. And of course the meta-issues abound. Can someone explain to me why this was a good idea?

• Love 2

The fact that this thread has no replies speaks volumes about "Charlotte."

Well in all fairness there were plenty of replies, they are all just over in the S06.E10 thread.  By the time this thread was created I think everyone had either processed how bad the final was or given up on PLL all together.  But yes I do agree, I really don't think anyone wants to talk about the disaster that was the Charlotte reveal.

Edited by superman1204

I can see CeCe being A now re-watching everything. I can accept all the bullshit they want me to about her intelligence, money making, etc but I will never understand why they had to involve the whole Charles DiLaurentis storyline.

It is also impossible to feel sympathy for Charlotte after all that has occurred. I do like the little "crazy" yet "zany" moments she had in the 'big reveal' episode, like the comment about her calling in a bomb threat to school, etc. but I still hope she is not around in the time jump.

Yea, I thought CeCe was a reasonable choice...but the motive and Charles  story was last minute, stupid and in ways offensive. 

But CeCe was awesome in those campy moments that were hilarious "But are you dead?" Like..parts of the reveal could really work. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Love 2

To be fair, Spencer's quote about A feeling like a pen pal or cousin kinda makes sense.  The Hastings and DiLaurentis families lived next to each other since Jason was conceived right?  So Spencer and Charlotte probably met when Spencer was an infant.  As for why Spencer's spidey sense did not go off when she met Cece, I got nothing, but that would probably be true for any other character on the show.  The rest of those plot hole though are total bs.