Type keyword(s) to search

S21: Nick Carter: As Long As You Love Him

• Start Topic

I noticed that Nick has been getting international votes...guess his fans found a loophole (prob using fake IP).

Getting international votes for what?  And how can you see where a person's votes are coming from?

Getting international votes for what?  And how can you see where a person's votes are coming from?

There's no way of seeing the official votes...just an observation, his non-American fans (or BSB fans) have tweeted showing their votes.  If I'm not mistaken, you can't register for an ABC account unless you are inside the USA so they prob used a proxy to mask their IP address.  I have seen these tweets from places like Germany, Italy, Isarel, Japan, and South America (especially from Brazil).  BSB were known to have strong fan base in Europe (where they started their career) and South America (their international fans seemed more passionate than their USA fans). I remember when MTV live-broadcasted their 100-Hr Around The World Promo Tour for Black & Blue in 2000, 48,000 Brazilian fans showed up to greet them and almost flipped the bus over (it was crazy).  They did 6 concerts in Brazil earlier this year, safe to say their fan club is still solid in that country (heard they almost got hurt during an after party...those crazy Brazilians). Anyway, BSB fans have a lot of experience (20+ years) than say young Hayes' teenage fans.

Not DWTS related but in case there are BSB fans lurking around, a new German ad.  Kinda fitting since Germany was BSB's first major breakthrough #BSBHistory

Though not as lavish as this Swedish commercial from last year. Sweden was the country BSB went to record their first album in 1995.

Non-US can vote from Facebook, apparently.

Ah, that makes it even easier for them.

The whole country of Australia must be voting for Bindi lol.

Edited by Brownie

Not so sure about that. I have friends in Australia and apparently the Irwin's are vastly more popular in the US than they are in Australia. Many don't particularly care for Bindi (could be why she turned down DWTSAUS and said yes to here.)

Nick could reasonably have more international voters that will vote for him than Bindi does, but I don't think either are hurting for votes.

Not so sure about that. I have friends in Australia and apparently the Irwin's are vastly more popular in the US than they are in Australia. Many don't particularly care for Bindi (could be why she turned down DWTSAUS and said yes to here.)

Just curious, why don't they like her? I seem to recall that people in the UK didn't like Katherine Jenkins, but I don't remember why.

Nick could reasonably have more international voters that will vote for him than Bindi does, but I don't think either are hurting for votes.

To be honest, I have never of Bindi until this show but I have heard of her dad though.

The Backstreet Boys have close to 11 million followers on FB (I believe their largest social platform) so voting should be convenient for their fans then.

Just curious, why don't they like her? I seem to recall that people in the UK didn't like Katherine Jenkins, but I don't remember why.

I think it had to do with her style of singing seeming to be "opera" and her not being a legit opera singer. But Katherine herself never referred to herself as an opera singer, only as a classical singer or classical-crossover singer.  But I can tell you that there was a large contingent who loved her so much that they would stay up into the wee hours to watch DWTS live (not pre-recorded video) during the East Coast airing and they were voting on multiple Facebook accounts and some probably had proxy IPs.

But back to Nick. Apparently DWTS has opened up their website videos for international viewers in Australia for the benefit of Bindi's fans. I would like to know if they've extended the same courtesy to Nick's fans in other countries.

I think it had to do with her style of singing seeming to be "opera" and her not being a legit opera singer. But Katherine herself never referred to herself as an opera singer, only as a classical singer or classical-crossover singer. But I can tell you that there was a large contingent who loved her so much that they would stay up into the wee hours to watch DWTS live (not pre-recorded video) during the East Coast airing and they were voting on multiple Facebook accounts and some probably had proxy IPs.

But back to Nick. Apparently DWTS has opened up their website videos for international viewers in Australia for the benefit of Bindi's fans. I would like to know if they've extended the same courtesy to Nick's fans in other countries.

I used a proxy to test several countries in Europe and Mexico: nope.

His fans usually upload the performances and access videos pretty quickly though.

Regarding multiple FB accounts, I read similar things with Nick's fans. One person created over 250 FB accounts for voting, that's just insane. I'm not that type of person though. If he is eliminated, I'm not gonna cry over it...it is just a show. And I'm more of a BSB fan than a Nick fan so if he leaves early then they can hit the studio to record their new album (win-win for me).

Edited by Brownie

It seems like it's merely carry over from those who didn't like her father. They saw his shows as animal abuse.

Apparently the biggest champion of that was Steve's father, and that Terri and Bindi have kept the zoo running caused a big riff in their family.

Anyway, back to Nick. I forgot to say earlier that while Nick may have a bigger fan base than Bindi, Sharna (obviously) can't touch Derek's. Though, I think Sharna may be one of the few pros that wouldn't get blown out of the water by Derek in a Freestyle.

Sharna might possibly be getting a few Australian votes for Nick, not that he needs her help from what you guys are saying about his ardent fan base.

Kym Johnson appears each week on an Australian morning talk show to discuss DWTS U.S. She sounds like a definite Bindi supporter to me.

Anyway, back to Nick. I forgot to say earlier that while Nick may have a bigger fan base than Bindi, Sharna (obviously) can't touch Derek's. Though, I think Sharna may be one of the few pros that wouldn't get blown out of the water by Derek in a Freestyle.

I'm not aware since this is my first season watching the show. The only two people I knew before the show were Nick and Paula. What about other contestants, where do they stand in terms of fan base? And how do you determine it? I realize social media doesn't always tell the story since some people's heydays were before twitter, FB, instagram etc. and their fans don't use those applications (but they still vote with phone #TRLDays). For instance, I'm the only member of my family that uses twitter and instagram. I don't even follow Nick (or other members) on his FB page or twitter acct but I follow BSB accounts. However, I still support and vote for him.

Edited by Brownie

It's hard to say. If you go strictly by social media fans, of who is left, Carlos has the most, followed by Tamar, followed by Nick (unless you count BSB as Nick, Lol) followed by Alexa, followed by Bindi, then Andy and Alek (who joined social media only after joining DWTS).

However, reading other message boards and getting a "general public" feel. It seems that Bindi, Nick, and Alek have been popular voting wise. But people have been cooling off of Alek now that all the other really bad dancers are gone, so who knows.

Edited by CED9
  • Love 1

Sharna might possibly be getting a few Australian votes for Nick, not that he needs her help from what you guys are saying about his ardent fan base.

Kym Johnson appears each week on an Australian morning talk show to discuss DWTS U.S. She sounds like a definite Bindi supporter to me.

I know some BSB fans from Australia :) The guys did a tour down under back in May.

Awkward that Bindi turned down DWTS Australia but accepted the USA's.  Since watching the show. I have become a fan of Sharna, think I like her more than Nick lol.

Moving from Tamar's thread:

Is Nick really "super famous"? I mean, among those who are not BSB fans?

I think Nick is among the more famous people they've had, especially recently. He's not Clooney or Pitt, but I think he does have name recognition. BSB and N'Sync were giant in the late 90s, so anyone over 20/25 is likely to recognize the name at the very least. Plus, BSB is still touring and selling out shows, so he's not just a nostalgia celeb like Joey Fatone or Lance Bass.

I mean, I may be colored as a BSB fan, but I don't think I'd discount the power of boyband fame.

• Love 2

I guess I'd be biased as a fan as well. But I definitely think during the BSB's heydey, he would have been considered super famous. Even non-fans knew who they were, and since he was the cute, blond one, he was known for that. Even now, BSB are still referenced on TV shows and elsewhere. Brooklyn 99 just had a mention, and I remember one somewhere else, too. I agree that he's probably one of the most famous people who has been on DWTS. 

Edited by VMepicgrl

Is Nick really "super famous"? I mean, among those who are not BSB fans?

I would say individually probably not.  But saying "Backstreet Boys" and even people that hate them can probably start singing I Want It That Way without thinking about it.  They were the musical act for the Balmain x HM launch 2 weeks ago (the event Sharna referenced to that he missed practice for) which to me is a big deal given the campaign and the young jet set crowd modeling and performing.  They are going to be on Best Time Ever tomorrow night which means lack of practice time.

Meanwhile it took 19 plus years but Nick made me cry tonight.  The dance wasn't the best but dammit I'm happy for the kid. 

• Love 1

I'm way too old for BSB fandom, and I'm really not a fan of boy bands. So I started the season expecting to dislike Nick on principle.

But he's really grown on me. Except for that week when he said something about having to teach Witney (or whatever it was he said), I have found him very appealing. Doesn't hurt that he's partnered with Sharna.

But I think he has a good attitude, isn't the arrogant jerk I expected to see, and he's a great dancer. I would not be sad if he took home the mirrorball.

• Love 1

Nick Carter is probably the most recognizable name out of BSB.  He's the only one that tried to have a notable solo career.  He also had the name recognition from his troubled family.  Brian or Kevin could have probably made more out of their membership in BSB because they were the "hot ones", but both went on to get married and have kids pretty quickly after their heyday.

Brian or Kevin could have probably made more out of their membership in BSB because they were the "hot ones", but both went on to get married and have kids pretty quickly after their heyday.

I think Brian had a decently successful solo album circa 2005, but it was pretty heavily gospel so it didn't ever have mass appeal. He was the first to attempt a solo career, though.

I'm liking Nick much more than I liked Aaron, which surprises me a little bit. I wasn't an Aaron fan, but based on that and despite being a fan of BSB I didn't really expect to be a Nick fan either. But he's not desperate and cocky like his brother was and I've found I look forward to his dances the most.

He's managed to accomplish what many other male celebs don't - he's mostly very good at finishing his lines.He has some nuances that with his hands that I've only noticed in male trained "dancers" (Evan Lysacek, Charlie White) which I didn't expect. I mostly expected latin pancake hands (where they keep their hand flat around their mid ribcage, because they don't know what else to do with it) so I'm pleasantly surprised.

I was the one who initially asked if Nick is "super famous". I am pushing 50 (yikes!) and while I have heard of n'synk and BSB, I would not be able to name any of the individuals involved. I wonder how that corresponds with DWTS viewers; those that aren't tuning in specifically for Nick.

Nick Carter is probably the most recognizable name out of BSB.  He's the only one that tried to have a notable solo career.  He also had the name recognition from his troubled family.  Brian or Kevin could have probably made more out of their membership in BSB because they were the "hot ones", but both went on to get married and have kids pretty quickly after their heyday.

Nick also got name recognition from his dating drama. Willa Ford #help Paris Hilton #welp I kinda felt sorry for Willa, career shut down before it took off #scandal

Brian was my fav but I wasn't attracted to his looks (liked him for his singing). Agreed on Kevin though. He was usually the one named to People's Magazine Sexist Pop Singer, Glamour's Sexist Singer Alive and so forth even though he barely sung.

• Love 1

Even though BSB are not as famous like in the past, they still rake in money. Last year, their tour grossed close to $50 millions. And I don't think they are really desperate for income since they have a net worth of $200 millions. They could have called it quit so I give them props for continuing to do what they love despite the fading limelight.

• Love 1

Kevin was the hot one? Kevin was so old and looked it. I'm about to turn 30 and I knew many BSB fans back in junior high. Most loved Nick, Brian had a decent following and I knew one girl obsessed with AJ but everyone I knew thought Howie and Kevin were old and ugly. The idea that in the media Kevin was "the hot one" is blowing my mind. I really feel like Nick was the BSB with the most name recognition but who knows, my sample of tween girls might have been biased.

• Love 1
Kevin was the hot one? Kevin was so old and looked it. I'm about to turn 30 and I knew many BSB fans back in junior high. Most loved Nick, Brian had a decent following and I knew one girl obsessed with AJ but everyone I knew thought Howie and Kevin were old and ugly. The idea that in the media Kevin was "the hot one" is blowing my mind. I really feel like Nick was the BSB with the most name recognition but who knows, my sample of tween girls might have been biased.

We are the same age. Nick was the hot one. I was a Kevin fan and my friends would make fun. No one liked Howie. 

Maybe Kevin was hot to people who weren't 12. But you are right, and that's all that matters.

• Love 2

Nick was definitely the hot one. Or, the young, hot one. His NSync counterpart was Justin. 

The only other acceptable "hot one" choice was Brian, the JC of the group. Howie and Lance were counterparts and "the shy ones," AJ and Chris were the "WTF do you have on your face/head" ones, and Kevin and Joey were the "ew, why does he keep hanging around, he graduated like 5 years ago" ones. 

• Love 5

I'll be 30 in a few months as well. I was in middle school when they got big.

Kevin was the older hot bad boy. Brian was the hot one you could take home to your mother. Nick was cute and everyone still loved him. AJ and Howie were additional members of the group.

I always though Nick's counterpart in N'Sync was Lance Bass.

But I was always a true BSB'r. None of this N'Sync bs.

• Love 1

OT I guess but Kevin was the sexiest imo :p

MV5BMjA0OTIxOTAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI4

hqdefault.jpg

Also was Joey considered the Old one? He was born in 1977. A couple of years younger than Brian :p Not too much older than Nick who was born in 80. 

Edited by tarotx
They are going to be on Best Time Ever tomorrow night which means lack of practice time.

Turns out Nick didn't make it (he's too busy putting on his dancing pants, as AJ explains), but they made NPH sing with them instead.

Also, as a fellow member of the almost-thirty group, Nick and Brian were my favorites. I jumped back and forth. Now that I'm older I can appreciate them all, but in 2000 Nick and Brian were where it was at. Kevin was "the old one" (and okay, that was because I was 13), AJ was a bit too alternative for me, and ... I always sort of forgot about Howie.

I don't know I'd call Joey Fatone Kevin's counterpart. I always thought it was more like ... Nick = Justin (young, cute, the favorite), Lance = Brian (the other cute one, not quite as popular), Joey = AJ (each was recognizable but not a favorite), Howie = Chris (the overlooked one ... "oh yeah, that guy"), Kevin = JC (inoffensive, just kinda there). Honestly, the last three are a stretch, but that's how I always thought of them.

Edited by McManda
  • Love 1

I always though Nick's counterpart in N'Sync was Lance Bass.

**Gasp** How very dare you, what did Nick ever do to you? :P

Nick had all the late 90s knockoff-Devon Sawa looks that hit all the right spots for those of us that had some of our first boy feelings at the "Can I Keep You" scene from Casper. 

I will admit that I resisted the Backstreet Boys, until they won me over with one of the best songs of the last century, "I Want It That Way." I always found them cheesier than NSync, and actually, I thought they were all kinda weird looking, besides Nick. 

Also was Joey considered the Old one? He was born in 1977. A couple of years younger than Brian :p Not too much older than Nick who was born in 80. 

I dunno, maybe it's not age, they were both kind of the, "Stand In the Back In Group Shots" ones. 

Edited by kitcloudkicker
  • Love 1

Many teenagers liked Nick and AJ because they were closer to their age. Nick had a cute boyish look, AJ was the bad boy of the group with the piercing, tattoos, attitude etc.  Howie had a Latino looks/vibe (sophisticated style), was popular with the Hispanic crowd (like the Jessie woman pointed out, he was always the shirtless one).  Always felt like Brian was the kid next door (normal likable kid). Kevin was popular with the older fans and moms. Looking at old videos and pictures now as an adult, I find Kevin appealing :P

Edited by Brownie
  • Love 1
I will admit that I resisted the Backstreet Boys, until they won me over with one of the best songs of the last century, "I Want It That Way." I always found them cheesier than NSync, and actually, I thought they were all kinda weird looking, besides Nick.

Honestly, I think they have more cheesy songs than N'Sync but I love them anyway lol.

The first song that made me a fan was "I Will Never Break Your Heart". What can I say, I'm a sucker for cheesy love songs.

Edited by Brownie
  • Love 1

I'm not sure why I was a fan of BSB and not so much NSync. But I think what impressed a lot of people back when they were starting out was that they weren't just this pretty group of guys singing along to autotuned tracks. They could sing, they could sing live, and they could sing live without backup. If you haven't heard them sing a capella I'd recommend it, especially if you're already a fan.

I also think as a group they've evolved well. I really like their last album, In A World Like This. I think they made a pretty successful jump from pop boyband into the adult contemporary genre (that's still a bit colored with pop boyband). It's up there in favorite albums of theirs, for sure. (Yes, I own them all. I'm secretly a 13 year old girl at heart.)

• Love 6

Chiming in from a slightly older perspective (36 - my college years were all about the Boys) - I loved Brian. My best friend at the time was all about AJ. Nick was cute but actually too young for us (although he's all of a year younger than me, so who knows where that logic came from) - to me, he was cute in that puppy-ish adorable kind of way. Kevin was definitely the hot one, but a little too old and 'serious'. Howie was just sort of there, talking too much, although as an adult I can appreciate that he's really just a very nice, kind of dorky guy. There's actually just over 7 years between Kevin and Nick.

Again, showing my age - we compared them to the New Kids. Nick = Joey, Brian = Jordan, AJ = Donnie, Howie = Danny, Kevin = Jon.

• Love 1

I'm 35 and it was all about NKTOB and I had no use for either BSB or NSYNC when they were big. I wonder if Nick is not pulling the numbers they thought he would. The immunity and gender reveal and the wife all felt so manufactured to me. Especially when Erin said he had immunity before Bindi or Tamar even preformed.

Edited by shoregirl
  • Love 1

I'm not sure why I was a fan of BSB and not so much NSync. But I think what impressed a lot of people back when they were starting out was that they weren't just this pretty group of guys singing along to autotuned tracks. They could sing, they could sing live, and they could sing live without backup. If you haven't heard them sing a capella I'd recommend it, especially if you're already a fan.

I also think as a group they've evolved well. I really like their last album, In A World Like This. I think they made a pretty successful jump from pop boyband into the adult contemporary genre (that's still a bit colored with pop boyband). It's up there in favorite albums of theirs, for sure. (Yes, I own them all. I'm secretly a 13 year old girl at heart.)

You are not the only one. In A World Like This is my 2nd favorite album from them. I feel like they've finally grown up as artists. 

• Love 1

. I wonder if Nick is not pulling the numbers they thought he would. The immunity and gender reveal and the wife all felt so manufactured to me. Especially when Erin said he had immunity before Bindi or Tamar even preformed.

Maybe, but I'd honestly be surprised if he wasn't doing decently in the votes.

As far as declaring he had immunity before Tamar or Bindi had danced, Bindi was the only one that could have snatched that from him. Totally possible. But Tamar didn't have a chance. Even if she had gotten a 30, immunity would have been awarded to the couple with the highest cumulative judges points, which still would have meant Nick would have gotten it.

Speaking of, I sort of love his reaction on being told he was captain of the team dance ... hearing that it was based on cumulative judges scores and then responding with an incredulous "how did that happen?".

You are not the only one. In A World Like This is my 2nd favorite album from them. I feel like they've finally grown up as artists.

I'm a fan of the first three but the middle ones are kind of forgettable. Never Gone would probably be at the bottom. This Is Is was better. But In A World Like This was great.

Edited by McManda
  • Love 1

Especially when Erin said he had immunity before Bindi or Tamar even preformed.

Erin told Carlos he had immunity when he was the only one who had danced, but said someone could take it from him. She then declared each subsequent leader to "have" immunity until someone else took it away. 

• Love 1

I turned 30 this year, and I generally agree with all of those who are around my age in terms of rankings. Nick was definitely the hot one. Brian was the other cute one. I felt like AJ also made it in there to the "popular" group as the edgy, cool one. He definitely wasn't wacky like Chris. The other two were just there. I was a pretty obsessive fan. BSB's early music was actually edgier and less cheesy/lovey (much of which was released in Europe only, and I got those European cds)- but apparently it was Lou Perlman or the record label or whatever (I forget) that pushed them to be more cheesy/lovey to separate them from 'N Sync, who they wanted to be the more edgy sounding group. McManda - I definitely enjoyed BSB for the same reasons as you. I very much appreciate singers with truly good voices, which I found to be the case with BSB much moreso than 'N Sync. And it was across the board, even though Howie and Kevin were not singing as much. I was late to listening to their newest album, as I had gotten away from following them so closely. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it as well. I shouldn't have been surprised, though, sine I will always love their singing and there's always catchy stuff in there. 

And OMG, Devon Sawa. He totally was my first celeb boy crush! Casper, Little Giants, Now and Then.

This reminiscing is fun!

P.S. My mom is cool, and I got her into them when I was a kid. She enjoyed them and had fun going to the concerts. I won't post her age. :-D But she knows who they all are. 

• Love 1

I'm a fan of the first three but the middle ones are kind of forgettable. Never Gone would probably be at the bottom. This Is Is was better. But In A World Like This was great.

For me, Never Gone is my top favorite album b/c I like rock-pop genre (older cousin's influence, he was in a rock band).   And the song "Never Gone" is my all-time BSB favorite (the song I related to the most as an orphan). Black and Blue is my least favorite but there are some great ballads.

Edit: Kevin wrote "Never Gone"...even though he didn't sing much, he was a good song writer.  Brian and Howie were also good songwriters. Loved "What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful)" & "How Did I Fall In Love With You" by Howie and "That's What She Said" & "The Perfect Fan" by Brian. And I loved all the songs they wrote In A World Like This.

Edited by Brownie
  • Love 1

I'm 35 and it was all about NKTOB and I had no use for either BSB or NSYNC when they were big. I wonder if Nick is not pulling the numbers they thought he would. The immunity and gender reveal and the wife all felt so manufactured to me. Especially when Erin said he had immunity before Bindi or Tamar even preformed.

Yes, please. NKOTB all the way. Though I will admit to a tiny dalliance with NSYNC during college but that mostly came about because Jordan from NKOTB opened for them on one of their summer tours.

At any rate, I always equated Nick with Joe, Brian with Jordan, AJ with Donnie, Howie with Danny and Kevin with Jon if we are playing boy band equivalents. And I would love to see Donnie on this show.

• Love 1

I'm in my late 20's and NKOTB was definitely my first obsession. It's weird, I actually preferred the NSYNC guys as a whole package, but thought BSB's music was a million times better.

For me, Never Gone is my top favorite album b/c I like rock-pop genre (older cousin's influence, he was in a rock band).   And the song "Never Gone" is my all-time BSB favorite (the song I related to the most as an orphan). Black and Blue is my least favorite but there are some great ballads.

Edit: Kevin wrote "Never Gone"...even though he didn't sing much, he was a good song writer.  Brian and Howie were also good songwriters. Loved "What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful)" & "How Did I Fall In Love With You" by Howie and "That's What She Said" & "The Perfect Fan" by Brian. And I loved all the songs they wrote In A World Like This.

A World Like This and Never Gone are two of my top 3 albums. "I Still..." from Never Gone is my favorite song of theirs ever.

And you could definitely tell the difference when they got to have more of a hand in the writing and producing. Kevin also wrote "Back to Your Heart" (or, as we called it, the "Kevin really screwed up and pissed Kristin off" song) and it's just beautiful.

I'm still just waiting for the rest of the Boys to show up in the ballroom.

• Love 2

I really think that Nick (like Alfonso) has this in the bag and it's not even a competition at this point, so they are just going to do whatever they want to do. I was never really a fan of his, but he is exactly the type of contestant that always wins this show. He has the nostalgia thing going, and dances well enough to win it easity.

• Love 1

This reminiscing is fun!

This thread has just become my favorite thing in the world for this very reason! 

Hi...I'm Sarah, and I too was...ok fine...still AM a BSB-acoholc. I still see every concert when they come to my city (the most recent being last May, and I lost my voice singing along and screaming, and bought a shirt, and I regret nothing. I just turned 30 last month, and Nick was always, and still is my favorite Backstreet Boy. He's the reason I'm even watching this season of DWTS. MY two best friends also loved Nick, my sister and her best friend loved Brian, and one of my cousins loved AJ. But Nick and Brian seemed to be the typical favorite for people I knew. 

I too own all of their CDs, and I regret nothing. They're actually still making pretty great music. And when I go to their concerts, people are singing along as much to the new stuff as they are the classics...

Never Gone is probably my least favorite too. Except it did give me one of my favorite BSB songs, "Just Want You To Know". If we're talking favorite BSB CDs, as cliché as it is, mine to this day would probably still be Millennium. I bought it the day it came out (I remember borrowing my mom's car, and driving to Wal-Mart after school to get it with my best friend), and listened to it over, and over, and over again, memorizing all of the lyrics. I listened to all of the songs non-stop, but my absolute faves were "I Want It That Way" (duh), "It's Gotta Be You", "Don't Wanna Lose You Now", "Back To Your Heart", and "No One Else Comes Close". 

My junior high/high school crush had Nick Carter/Devon Sawa hair, and he borrowed my Black & Blue CD once because his group was doing "Shape of my Heart" for their airband performance in our drama class...that's totally relevant to all of this, right? This feels like BSB-therapy, so I'm sharing BSB >>> N'Sync FOR sure. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Nick was pulling in a lot of votes. He's had a few dud performances, but overall, has impressed me alot on the show! And it know a lot of fellow BSB fangirls (fanwomen? When you're past 30, I guess you're a fanwoman...fanlady?) who are watching this season only for Nick, and are voting. 

• Love 3