Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Athena

Jeopardy! Season 32 (2015-2016)

I usually rewatch because I don't remember anything about them but as soon as the sitar clue came up I willed Alex to not make the comment about Bill beating Kaberi to the answer, alas my will can not time travel.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 10

Damn, I totally forgot that there was an Izaak Walton question last night.  Grr.

I'm actually kind of enjoying this week of the Teachers Tournament. 

• Like 1

I just looked at the J! website and they are rerunning the Power Players this week.

Who thought this was a good idea, Jeopardy producers?  I understand you need to show reruns, but just fill the week with reruns of your regular shows, not the misguided Power Players week (which is one of the worst ideas J! ever had.)

Tomorrow (Tues) will be a rerun of one of the worst Jeopardy shows in recent memory.

• Like 3

Just now, mojoween said:

I would rather watch a documentary about the mating habits of sea slugs than THAT particular rerun.

It could have been worse.  It could have been the episode with Wolf Blitzer. . . . 

• Like 2

I had forgotten about Franzen telling his how much better he is than we are because he doesn't use twitter.

Edited by M. Darcy
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2016 at 10:48 AM, ABay said:

Maybe someone could remind Trebek we're not in the 1970s anymore.

Speaking of, I was watching him host Double Dare (1976) on BUZZR, and he "Boo, Hiss"-ed when something went wrong for  a contestant.

• Like 1