Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Bill Nye

• Start Topic

Science guy Bill Nye; guest comedian Greg Proops.

IntrosWayne- Brave Knight, Greg- Brave New World, Colin- Braveheart and Ryan- Brave choice of outfit.

Games: Weird Newscasters, Newsflash, Song Style, Scenes From a Hat and Helping Hands.

It was fun. I enjoyed Bill and Wayne's Song Style dance ( The Click.)  I enjoyed everything but Newsflash and Helping Hands.

Edited by Actionmage

Wayne going into the audience is always fun. I guess he's comfortable doing it because of his Let's Make A Deal job. And I also liked his preview of his Kinky Boots gig by putting on (kind of) the lady's boots.

The ED song with the entire cast during Scenes From A Hat was hysterical. It's fun seeing Aisha joining in.

• Love 2

I liked Bill Nye ok during Song Styles. It was fun seeing him dance. But I didn't enjoy him in Helping Hands. Well, I don't enjoy HH in general, but Nye kept pulling focus. He really wanted to do a drunk bit, too. Also, in the credits bit, he didn't know if he was supposed to be an animal or a scientist. 

I love Colin's extended, shaggy-dog jokes, like this one at the start of Weird Newscasters. "Doctors describe his condition as stable."

Newsflash was kind of boring and easy for Colin to guess. SFAH was ok.

Not the strongest ep, imo.

• Love 2