Type keyword(s) to search

Plot holes

First of all I want to say that I love the show. One of the best of season. But there a few things that don't make sense and are curretly spoiling the show for me a little bit. Are they plotholes? I can't wait to hear your opinion.

- The whole Disgusting Tom murder doesn't make sense. When he gets killed he is in one of the hallways of the hotel. How is possible that the murder wasn't filmed? We saw that there are cameras in the hotel since Rafael discovered that Luisa had pulled the fire alarm thanks to cameras. Besides when Rafael and Rose find Tom he has just been hurt. But since we discover later on that it was Rose how is that possibile since she was on the other side of the hallway with Rafael?

- Luisa makes the connection between the missing corkscrew in her father's room and the killing right away. Come on!

- Luisa reads Rose's letter and she understands her father has been buried in the little pool. But she also says that maybe Rose left her the letter when she had visited her at the institute. So how did Rose know at the time where she would have killed Emilio? Wasn't it sudden? A spur of the moment thinking?

- Early in the series Michael tells Jane his brother is currently staying at his place. Two episodes later he shows up at Michael's door telling him it has been a while since they saw each other.

- Why did Milos disappear from Petra's life so suddenly? Since he told her he bought her the shares from Marbella hotel and they would run it together.

- The name of Esteban's telenovela changes in the series.

That's all for now. What do you think?

Edited by Gpp

I don't have answers for any of that.  I'm only on Chapter 29. (I also wondered why Milos disappeared for so long,)

What I'm wondering is how Magda and Petra explained Magda's loss of a hand and an eye.  They can hardly say it was because of a defective grenade.

It's been three episodes since it happened, and no one has asked her about it.

Is this typical in telanovelas -- not explaining stuff?

Ok this one really bothers me but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else:

When Rogelio and Xo move in together for the first time, he is hesitant to say 'I love you' to her because he's only said it to his mom and I think one other person.

But, later in the third season when they get back together and in a flashback of them on the beach they talk about how they said 'I love you' to each other when they first dated as teens!

Literally there's such a huge part of the earlier episode about Xo trying to signal to Rogelio she wants him to say it and him saying he's not sure he can, but then they casually undermine that later by showing they said it to each other as teenagers. Bothers me every time I watch it

I was wondering... 

Rafael and Jane first kiss was 5 years prior to the insemination. At the time of the insemination Jane is 23 years old this would mean that when Rafael kissed her she was supposed to be 18 years old. 

However later they mention that her first love was Adam when she was 19 years old. So it would seem weird that Jane already had a significant kiss with Rafael.

Is it only me or the age doesn't add up? 

On 11/12/2020 at 5:19 PM, Elena1 said:

However later they mention that her first love was Adam when she was 19 years old. So it would seem weird that Jane already had a significant kiss with Rafael.

Is it only me or the age doesn't add up? 

Jane and Rafael had an amazing conversation and a kiss (after she had crushed on Rafael for a while) but nothing happened after. 

Jane and Adam were actually boyfriend/girlfriend.