Type keyword(s) to search

Alana Barfield

This so called woman gets on my nerves. She has her opinions about everybody.

Talks about people not pulling their own weight. Yet I haven't seen her do anything to contribute to the group accept bitch and backstab people.

I really hope she doesn't make it to 40 days.

What a worthless piece of crap.

E.J. and Jeff are the only ones worthy of completing the challenge. The rest can swim with the piranhas.

Edited by Mjj58
  • Love 2

It the insidious nature of her character that gets me.  She just picks and picks and offers insinuations and snide comments until suddenly everyone has just adopted not only her opinion but her worst qualities and starts joining in on the tearing apart. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 6

Of course she's going to claim that she was edited to look like a nasty piece of work.  But you can't edit in words unless they actually come out of her mouth.  She should be ashamed of herself.  I hope Rite Aid or wherever it is that she is selling her "luxury retail" items doesn't want to be associated with her and invites her to leave.

• Love 3

People like Alana behave the way they do to mask their own inadequatcies. If I remember correctly she wasn't exactly a workhorse on her original episode. How she was able to introduce so much toxicity to this group while making friends is astonishing.

• Love 4

People like Alana behave the way they do to mask their own inadequatcies. If I remember correctly she wasn't exactly a workhorse on her original episode. How she was able to introduce so much toxicity to this group while making friends is astonishing.

I think the only reason she has "friends" is because they're afraid of being her next target. It's so high school up in there. :-(

• Love 6

As horrible a human as Alana is... and she is indeed horrible imo too.... Eva runs a close second for the witch award. And don't get me started on Dani the EMT. Way to go health professional.... not. Maybe we need two more witch threads heh. :) Actually three more threads bc I'd cast Chris in the evil witch role too. Or maybe we need  just a catchall BG6 thread hee. Let me shutty.

• Love 4

As horrible a human as Alana is... and she is indeed horrible imo too.... Eva runs a close second for the witch award. And don't get me started on Dani the EMT. Way to go health professional.... not. Maybe we need two more witch threads heh. :) Actually three more threads bc I'd cast Chris in the evil witch role too. Or maybe we need  just a catchall BG6 thread hee. Let me shutty.

Truth! Truth bombs all around! Bitch Group 6 HATE THREAD!

• Love 2

Truth! Truth bombs all around! Bitch Group 6 HATE THREAD!

Omg truth bombs....you made me giggle snort!

I am IN! Who's gonna start the thread? I AM SO IN ....CAPS ON PURPOSE! :)

BG6! yeah baby! .....[/ I need a life I am aware] hee

I hope you were not being facetious because I am so on board! hheheheheh

Did I fail to mention that I loathe and despise with the heat of a thousand suns..... bullies and ganging up on someone? I am always the one to speak up for the one getting ousted and bullied.... then I catch hell but what are ya gonna do... the RIGHT THING..

Sorry for the superlative; but sometimes "always" really means, "always." :) 

• Love 2

Of course she's going to claim that she was edited to look like a nasty piece of work. But you can't edit in words unless they actually come out of her mouth. She should be ashamed of herself. I hope Rite Aid or wherever it is that she is selling her "luxury retail" items doesn't want to be associated with her and invites her to leave.

This isn't the sort of person to regret anyway. She can't seem to empathize with others, so she will always seem to be on the right to herself. Ironically, this is the true "psychopathic" behavior to quote what they used to refer to Shane and Dani.

As horrible a human as Alana is... and she is indeed horrible imo too.... Eva runs a close second for the witch award. And don't get me started on Dani the EMT. Way to go health professional.... not. Maybe we need two more witch threads heh. :) Actually three more threads bc I'd cast Chris in the evil witch role too. Or maybe we need just a catchall BG6 thread hee. Let me shutty.

That whole group is going down to a surprising new low at this point. Getting everyone together was the worst idea.
  • Love 4

As horrible a human as Alana is... and she is indeed horrible imo too.... Eva runs a close second for the witch award. And don't get me started on Dani the EMT. Way to go health professional.... not. Maybe we need two more witch threads heh. :) Actually three more threads bc I'd cast Chris in the evil witch role too. Or maybe we need just a catchall BG6 thread hee. Let me shutty.

Eva was already starting to show her colors about Dani in the beginning, when Dani would go for her lone walks, but Eva and Laura seemed to quiet down after Dani showed them the guys' group (that she found because of her wandering in the first place). Now that things got bad again and everyone needed a scapegoat Alana made friends with Eva and hence it began again.

• Love 6

The more I think about it, the more I cannot stand this bitch. "Survival HAS to be lazy!" then she has the balls to get pissed at Dani for being too lazy to help. How much is the perfect amount of lazy, Alana? Clearly you have all the fuckin' answers, right? Argh. I'd like to see how she would deal with me, that's for sure. I'm 5'11" and 195 lb of un-intimidate-able bitch, and by god, I get hangry too.

• Love 11

Hah, and she ran away from Facebook and posted a bunch of juvenile "hashtags."  If I were her employer, I'd fire her.

I wonder if people bomb her on twitter.  I would like to have been in that group so I could call her out on her shit.

• Love 1

the parasite was the first to speak about not sharing the caiman.........anyone else surprised?  parasitism is a form of survival.

i suppose the crew "edited" that scene for her to say that, lol....i'm sure that's what she would say, lol.

Edited by lovebug1975
  • Love 4

Looking forward to the reunion show where they showed a preview clip of Alana delivering what sounded like a pretty insincere apology for her BS.  "I didn't know it affected you that deeply".  Yeah right, you knew exactly how your behavior was affecting Shane and Dani.

• Love 4

Looking forward to the reunion show where they showed a preview clip of Alana delivering what sounded like a pretty insincere apology for her BS. "I didn't know it affected you that deeply". Yeah right, you knew exactly how your behavior was affecting Shane and Dani.

Yep, I'm eager to see that. I'm hoping she'll at least shown herself to have learned something. I mean, her speech this episode was all about "we don't all have to be the same".

Anyway, not surprised one bit about Honora's comments on the preview, lol.

There is so much truth in this forum post Alana Barfly.. oops I mean Barfield is a disgusting human being that thinks way too much of herself. She has a personality of a steel trap. I was disappointed that Dani left I didn't want her to give them the pleasure but with a toxic group like she was in it wasn't worth it. It's not like she's getting money to finish.. wait they don't get paid right?

It's not like she's getting money to finish.. wait they don't get paid right?

The show promotes that there is no monetary prize for finishing.  Some participants in 'reality' shows do get paid, but have no idea what if anything these people receive for their participation.

It would be interesting to know about many things the producers shield us from.

• Love 2

We should all bow to Alana Barfield. Manipulator in Chief. She is the type of woman you catch cheating on you. Then after confronting her about it, you feel really really bad, because she is so sorry for what she did and she makes you realize it was mostly your fault that she cheated.

• Love 4

She totally wasn't held accountable during the reunion show. It's like she has no clue that most of the viewers despised her and felt sympathy for Shane and Dani. She definitely didn't get the comeuppance I was hoping for. BITCH!

• Love 4

I shouted at the screen, "Don't hug her!"  But Shane was so grateful for any human kindness, I guess I'm glad he got some but she totally did NOT own up to anything she did.  It's kind of hilarious that the only nice thing they showed her doing was one shot of her bringing her passed out teammate a slightly chewed on piece of fruit. 

And did she or Danielle offer any apologies after they watched that clip of them making up lies about Dani?  Nope.  Just silence and staring at the ground.  I really expected for them to brush it off like and at least half heartedly apologize but zip, zilch. 

I found it incredibly telling just who apologized.  I respected Luke a lot for admitting he should have behaved differently and Eva for giving an unfettered apology.   I leave with a rather poor opinion of Laura and Danielle.  (and Alana and Chris but they were already a given)

• Love 5

wow, alana.  keeping quiet throughout that whole dani sequence during the reunion show....like a true parasite.

Would it have been better if she had offered to hug it out with her like she did with Shane?

Let's hope her fifteen minutes are up and we don't see her again. But I get a sinking feeling that someone over on Survivor is writing her name down because of all the bitchy drama she creates.

• Love 4

Let's hope her fifteen minutes are up and we don't see her again. But I get a sinking feeling that someone over on Survivor is writing her name down because of all the bitchy drama she creates.

I'd actually be curious to see how she (and a lot of the rest quite frankly) would handle things a second time around knowing the potential backlash.

I'll bet she'd be heck of a lot nicer to Shane if they were paired up again on a second season of the show.

... I get a sinking feeling that someone over on Survivor is writing her name down because of all the bitchy drama she creates.

Quite possibly what she is hoping for.

Edited by Liberty

Quite possibly what she is hoping for.

Honestly I think a lot if not all of the people that are doing XL are doing it to try and become reality TV stars.

I think for a lot of people doing Naked and Afraid the 1st time is to test your skills and take on a personal challange. But I think the ones who want to keep doing it after they've already suceeded have essentially been bitten by the reality TV bug.

Not that I fault them for it.

• Love 1

Alana's facebook page is filled with people who can't stand her. She left up a post that was hashtagged with things like #haters #idontcare #yomomma etc. while she 'took a break' from FB and it is just loaded with messages that basically say "fuck you".  Unreal.

The amount of hate there is, well, not surprising, let's say interesting!

Edited by haydensterling

Alana's facebook page is filled with people who can't stand her. She left up a post that was hashtagged with things like #haters #idontcare #yomomma etc. while she 'took a break' from FB and it is just loaded with messages that basically say "fuck you".  Unreal.

The amount of hate there is, well, not surprising, let's say interesting!

It's not surprising. Luke said he was getting death threats and he barely did anything. One can only imagine what sort of stuff Alana and Chris are getting because of the show.

Such is the world of social media.  You want to act up on tv and put yourself on a social media page anyone can access, you can pretty much expect what's going to happen.  I wonder what kind of backlash Danielle is getting.

• Love 2

Such is the world of social media.  You want to act up on tv and put yourself on a social media page anyone can access, you can pretty much expect what's going to happen.  I wonder what kind of backlash Danielle is getting.

Again, Luke got death threats and he barely did anything (at least as far as I could tell). So I would imagine Danielle would be getting things at least that bad.

It's weird how much worse she came off in XL than she did in her first appearance. You can argue Chris and Alana KIND OF came off a bit jerkish when they first debuted (though you can argue they both had reasons to with partners that didn't necessarily hold up their end) and what we saw was just more of it. But I'm not sure you can say that about Danielle.

It's not surprising. Luke said he was getting death threats and he barely did anything. One can only imagine what sort of stuff Alana and Chris are getting because of the show.

The internet is pretty vicious at times. I don't think any of them deserve this.

Again, Luke got death threats and he barely did anything (at least as far as I could tell). So I would imagine Danielle would be getting things at least that bad.

Not to condone the comments from the psycho killer community or anything, but I think people frowned on Luke even because he just lied there and passively went along with the group when they were bullying Dani.  No one had it in them to stand up like a grownup and tell the rest of them to cut the crap.  It really was like watching a group of teenagers with individuals deferring to the biggest mouths in the peer group.

• Love 2

Not to condone the comments from the psycho killer community or anything, but I think people frowned on Luke even because he just lied there and passively went along with the group when they were bullying Dani.  No one had it in them to stand up like a grownup and tell the rest of them to cut the crap.  It really was like watching a group of teenagers with individuals deferring to the biggest mouths in the peer group.

Yeah, I definately think that's what Luke and many of the others probably should have done.

However, as I said in the other thread I think a part of me thinks he didn't for the same reason EJ and Jeff didn't take Dani in the group (even though they themselves would admit they probably should have). I think he wanted to avoid the drama. If you're tired and hungry and miserable for a month I think it's easy to just decide NOT to get involved unecessarily. Doesn't excuse not getting involved... but I think I understand it.

That said, I'll bet he wishes he did more now.

• Love 1

Lurking on various peoples face book pages, Alana included, it's sort of interesting to see how the vibe of these people are changing.

I think people like Alana got so much hate that people started defending her. Similar to how people began rallying around Shane and Dani for being victims of the mob, I think people are starting to do that for the people from the show being "trolled" by viewers of the show.

I guess everyone loves the underdog.