Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: 40 Days Falling Apart

Where's the new thread for the finale?  Anyway, what a joke that the six of them had their psr skyrocket over a point at the end to be almost even with Jeff and EJ.  Even with the suspect caiman, that's two kills among them over 40 days.  Plus I felt bad for the caiman, it looked like a young one and lost its life for these idiots who were going home anyway the next day.  They would have all tapped out if not for Jeff and EJ.

• Love 2

Funny about the stingray - when Jeff caught it and said he was done sharing, I cheered. At least Eva was considerate enough to share later.

Notice Luke went with her too, even though he was feeling really sick.
  • Love 1

leadership skills & courageous character could have made the difference for shane and Dan I

I think Laura at the reunion was sort of being a bit critical of EJ for not providing leadership over the larger group. I do wonder if EJ being there would have made a difference.

THen again, they're adults. They're not high schoolers. They shouldn't have needed EJ there to play yard duty monitor.

• Love 1

I doubt he was interested as it would have involved him in the drama he wanted to avoid.

At the reunion show he apologized for not playing more of a role as a chaperone or whatever for the other group. But yeah... I imagine he was more than happy to avoid all of that. His crew came off smelling like roses while the other group were essentially cast as the bad guys or whatever of the season. Regardless of what he apologized for I'll wager he was pretty happy with the choices he made.

• Love 2