Type keyword(s) to search

Ira: Still The World's Best Jewish Supercomputer

(edited)

Wasn't it Irac?

Ah, never mind.  It's funnier the other way!

EDIT - apparently it was both.  Wonder Woman CALLED him Ira, although his acronym was I.R.A.C.

wonderwoman021011_dianairac.png?w=492&h=

Edited by Kromm

High-larious clip, where we hear the voice of Ira, but also see a TOTALLY AWESOME PHALLIC LOOKING ROBOT.  I remember a little robot from the show but for some reason am not remembering this bigger one.

I like how, in the S2 premiere, Ira essentially just gives in to Diana feeding him false HR (or "personnel" as they called it then) info about herself.  She went to Berkeley... nice!

(edited)

From Mind Stealers from Outer Space:

Ira: Knock Knock!

Diana: Who's there?

IRAC!

IRAC who?

IRAC my brain to make you look clever!

Edited by MarkHB

Per the episode summaries on WP, there will be further references to Ira's knowing who Diana is, and this was in fact the first time that was brought out.  Whether he specifically calls her "princess" on another occasion I have no idea.

High-larious clip, where we hear the voice of Ira, but also see a TOTALLY AWESOME PHALLIC LOOKING ROBOT.  I remember a little robot from the show but for some reason am not remembering this bigger one.

I just saw that ep last night! That's not a robot, it's an electric eye in the wall that shoots concussive lasers! (Yeah, I know, makes NO sense at all...)

Per the episode summaries on WP, there will be further references to Ira's knowing who Diana is, and this was in fact the first time that was brought out.  Whether he specifically calls her "princess" on another occasion I have no idea.

In last night's ep, when "Artemis" commanded IRAC to tell her everything about Diana Prince, it blew a few circuits not telling him she's Wonder Woman. Later, IRAC was about to tell Bender when they were interrupted by "Artemis".

It drives me crazy that they call it "Ira"!